April 23, 2024, 12:45:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #39  (Read 489605 times)
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #960 on: October 10, 2008, 02:30:24 PM »

Perhaps someone has asked, but
WHY wasn't Princess Casey in court today ?

LEP!  Great to see you!  How have you been?

I don't know why Casey wasn't there....I'd love to know too. 

2 years since I have been here
Who said u can't go back home ?
OMG !  ::MonkeyDance::Thanks, and I am great !

It is wonderful to be home with all my monkey friends.

I live approx. 50 min. from Niles/Ohio, which is where the "klan" moved from to Fl.

Monday I am going to drive to Trumbull Co., and search public records on the family, which have been archived.....
I am very interested if there was a police report filed and action taken years ago for the George/Dad plate glass window fight ?
Also I want to check Cindy's maiden name. IMO there is more to this family than meets the eye, and....why did George leave his LE position ? That is the the most curious question I have..

Also I want to dig into any possible organized crime involvement, because in the Niles/Youngstown area, it is huge, yet in '08 !

Welcome Home LEP!!!

Hi, LEP, I cannot wait to hear what you find out! I have always been curious about all of the things you mentioned. How lucky we are to have a contact there! Good luck & please post as soon as you can about what you find!

LEP- I am sure you already know this but just in case you don't Cindy's Maiden name is Pleasea.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: October 10, 2008, 02:30:30 PM »

So, did I read that Flgrammy was awaiting instructions from Tim for a search today?  I was speed reading to catch all you grow-up monkeys.  Maybe next time I will grab Dolce's dolls hand and go for the ride with her!
While I am at it, if a search is being done, is there a website that is updated with progress?
Anyone know if GA or CA were in court?  Does Casey have to have someone with her 24/7 now, like she did when LP had her bonded out?  If so, when GA and CA went to the vigil at the church, who watched the slore? 
Ahhhhh, feels good to be caught up!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: October 10, 2008, 02:31:13 PM »

I do not intend any disrepect to the judge but ...

Actually I do.  Monkeys I am so angry.

Back to housework ... second tea time in 1 1/2 hours is over.

Janet

RULINGS IN A NUTSHELL

Judge grants Anthony defense access to tests 
 Last Edited: Friday, 10 Oct 2008, 2:14 PM EDT 
Created: Wednesday, 08 Oct 2008, 11:15 AM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Casey Anthony chose not to attend court Friday for a motion hearing. In court Ninth Judicial Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland ruled that her attorney, Jose Baez, can have access to her car and forensic tests.

The hearing got underway at 10:30 a.m.   Casey parents, George and Cindy Anthony and her brother Lee Anthony, were not in the courtroom. 

In court Ninth Judicial Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland disagreed with an argument by Orange County prosecutors that the evidence did not pertain to the child neglect charges that Anthony faces in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Strickland allowed motions that the defense be given access to forensic tests involving chloroform, DNA air samples and hair strands within 10 days. He denied access to evidence collected by cadaver dogs.

Defense attorney Jose Baez had sought the car and other items available so he can conduct his own tests.

There were 11 motions filed.  Here is where they stand:

1. Motion to seal
No ruling yet, will be heard at a future court date

2. Motion for production of favorable evidence
Ruled in favor of defense

3. Demand for discovery and inspection relating to digital forensic evidence

4. Motion to inspect, test and photograph evidence held by the state of Florida   

5. Motion to compel department of children and family records
Denied, Baez has to retile

6. demand for discovery and inspection related to polygraphs

7. Motion to compel: release of records about investigation into Senoia Gonzalez

8.  Motion for allowing defendant to travel to places of interest

9. Motion to compel flight manifest

10. Motion to compel results of forensic testing

11. Defendants motion to preserve forensic evidence and for court to consider additional testing

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=9B0F3120502599D068C72A848A34C284?contentId=7603650&version=26&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #963 on: October 10, 2008, 02:32:22 PM »

I live approx. 50 min. from Niles/Ohio, which is where the "klan" moved from to Fl.

Monday I am going to drive to Trumbull Co., and search public records on the family, which have been archived.....
I am very interested if there was a police report filed and action taken years ago for the George/Dad plate glass window fight ?
Also I want to check Cindy's maiden name. IMO there is more to this family than meets the eye, and....why did George leave his LE position ? That is the the most curious question I have..

Also I want to dig into any possible organized crime involvement, because in the Niles/Youngstown area, it is huge, yet in '08 !

Welcome Home LEP!!!

Hi, LEP, I cannot wait to hear what you find out! I have always been curious about all of the things you mentioned. How lucky we are to have a contact there! Good luck & please post as soon as you can about what you find!

LEP- I am sure you already know this but just in case you don't Cindy's Maiden name is Pleasea.

PS. When I went to the court house to check the clerks gave me a weird look and indication that media has been snooping for the same info too!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: October 10, 2008, 02:32:25 PM »

Please I just got home who said "Throwing a live child in the trunk."

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: October 10, 2008, 02:34:59 PM »

...."even though the car is not registered to Casey, she alone had access to it and control of it"

I do think this statement by Baez will come back to haunt him....JMO

I just listened to Lee's interview again and Casey had kept and had together all JC Penney receipts except for a purchase June 27th.
And in Cindy's interview the officer asks her about the jcPenny receipts... why would just those be missing?  Trying to hide more things..this family is just sickening.

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview
POSTED: 4:35 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 10:30 pm EDT September 28, 2008

But detective Yuri Melich confronted Cindy about withholding evidence that could lead to Caylee.

"I asked you for your credit card records. I still don't have it," Melich said.

"I gave you receipts," Cindy replied.

"You can't hold it back," Melich said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: October 10, 2008, 02:35:47 PM »

...."even though the car is not registered to Casey, she alone had access to it and control of it"

I just listened to Lee's interview again and Casey had kept and had together all JC Penney receipts except for a purchase June 27th.

hmm, wonder what it is? There is a sandbox on the JCP site. ?? Any ideas?

Maybe she bought something to replace something she took from Cindy's house.....so that Cindy wouldn't miss it or question it on her bill...like a container or baggage

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #967 on: October 10, 2008, 02:36:22 PM »

Welcome Home LEP!!!

Hey LEP...

If by any chance you are able to access Casey's birth certificate while you are out in Niles... I would love to get her time of birth, and place.  My father is a retired FBI agent who has taken up astrology for the last 20 years and I am dying to have him do her chart.

Thanks in advance if you can get it!!!

KJ
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #968 on: October 10, 2008, 02:38:26 PM »

That was JB making a point. I have a question regarding the car... if the back seat/truck were laid flat, could KC have tucked a drugged Caylee back in there when she was finally sleeping, so that if someone walking by the car wouldn't see a sleeping child and report her? Maybe it got too hot in there and the child expired. I'm sure this has been batted around but i really don't notice cars except Jeeps, which I have. No hiding anything in there! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: October 10, 2008, 02:39:32 PM »

And in Cindy's interview the officer asks her about the jcPenny receipts... why would just those be missing?  Trying to hide more things..this family is just sickening.

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview

But detective Yuri Melich confronted Cindy about withholding evidence that could lead to Caylee.

except the June 27th receipt for whatever was purchased by Casey was not included, which is why she was to hand over the actual statement to Yuri

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #970 on: October 10, 2008, 02:42:18 PM »

except the June 27th receipt for whatever was purchased by Casey was not included, which is why she was to hand over the actual statement to Yuri
Is it known if the actual statement was every given to LE?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #971 on: October 10, 2008, 02:46:19 PM »

Was it just me or did anyone else notice laughter from people in the audience during Baez's dialogue?

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: October 10, 2008, 02:51:04 PM »

Was it just me or did anyone else notice laughter from people in the audience during Baez's dialogue?
I think that was us Monkeys doing a collective laugh that rocked the internet and was picked up by the mic's.  We monkeys do make our voices heard!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: October 10, 2008, 02:51:09 PM »

Am I missing somethng?  Is filing further charges against Casey Anthony a done deal or ... could it be that the current charges related to child neglect will be all there is?

Janet

______

Possible homicide or murder charges expected next week

The state attorney’s office and the Orange County Sheriff's office are working together in a possible bid to file murder charges against Casey Anthony, although they have not formally filed any charges yet.

A grand jury is convening in Orange County next week and the evidence could be presented to that grand jury although there is no word or confirmation that the sate attorney will do so.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=9B0F3120502599D068C72A848A34C284?contentId=7603650&version=26&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: October 10, 2008, 02:55:23 PM »

Earlier Wednesday, the Sheriff's Office released hundreds of additional pages of discovery related to the Casey Anthony case.

The documents focus on Casey's check fraud charges and include various evidence related to those charges. The discovery included surveillance photos of Casey Anthony fraudulently using her former friend, Amy Huzienga's, Bank of America bank account.

DISCOVERY - CAYLEE ANTHONY CASEhttp://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/100808discovery/indexGallery.htm

_____

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #975 on: October 10, 2008, 02:56:47 PM »

Am I missing somethng?  Is filing further charges against Casey Anthony a done deal or ... could it be that the current charges related to child neglect will be all there is?

Janet

______

The state attorney’s office and the Orange County Sheriff's office are working together in a possible bid to file murder charges against Casey Anthony, although they have not formally filed any charges yet.

A grand jury is convening in Orange County next week and the evidence could be presented to that grand jury although there is no word or confirmation that the sate attorney will do so.

Janet the way I understand it, is since GJ is private the state can't come out and "confirm" that the case will be presented to the GJ (not the if or even the when), because that would violate the rules regarding the GJ process.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #976 on: October 10, 2008, 02:57:26 PM »

Here's some stuff to *play* with...public record...Des...

>
>
>
> Cindy and George Anthony - Parents of Casey Anthony, Grandparents of Caylee
> 4937 Hopespring Drive | George business add: 7556 Municiple Drivie,
> 407/363-2900
> Orlando, FL 32829 | Cindy's work # 407/629-7992
> Home: 407/275-4909
>
> Alex and Shirley Plesea, Cindy's mom/father, Casey’s
> Grandmother/Grandfather, Caylee's great-grandmother/great-grandfather.
> Home address for Shirley: 2708 Palmetto Road, Mt. Dora, FL.
> Alex is resident at Mt. Dora Nursing and Rehab Center - 3050 Brown
> Avenue, Mount Dora, FL
>
> Lee A. Anthony - Casey's brother. 4937 Hopespring Drive 407/275-4909;
> bus. 315 E. Robinson St. #505, 3280 (407)808-5132. DOB 11/20/82.
> DLA535521824200
>
> Anne Lenington - Director of Nusring; Karen Angel, LPN- provided copy of
> the sign-in sheet for June 15 - proving Cindy and Caylee Anthony were
> there to visit Mr. Plesea.
>
> Investigators from Orange County Sheriff‘s Office:
> Sgt. Reggie Hosey - responded to Cindy's 911 calls at the Anthony Home
> Detective Yuri Melich - office 407.254.7000 (ext. 70633)
> Sgt. Renden Fletcher
> Sgt. John Allen
>
> Investigator at Universal Studios - Leonard Turtora - 1000 Universal
> Studios PZ, Orlando 32819.
> 407/224-5165; cell 732 779-6393
>
>
>
>
>

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: October 10, 2008, 02:58:23 PM »

Janet

______

Janet,
My understanding is that the DA had not confirmed or denied that the case is going to the Grand Jury next Tues.  Technically, I think we only have "sources" saying it will happen.  If they do take it to Grand Jury, the Grand Jury will decide if the state has enough evidence to warrant further charges.  Hope this helps.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #978 on: October 10, 2008, 02:59:16 PM »

judge did -- he said an act like that would be child neglect and therefore the defense should have access to trunk testing, at least that's what I understood

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #979 on: October 10, 2008, 03:00:01 PM »

One thing that I did learn today out of all of this bs from Biaz...he has NOTHING on any Zenaida Gonzales....what about that picture Mr. Baez?  LOL

Since he was in need of the Prosecutors notes on Zenaida Gonzales, and he had no other evidence what-so-ever then what in the hell has he been doing for days upon days with his client? 

Mrs. Baez you might want to bring those divorce papers out now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.