April 27, 2024, 02:15:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #39  (Read 489932 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: October 10, 2008, 09:36:41 AM »

I posted this last night but I think it got lost.

How many of you think like I do on this?

I think the body was found way back when TM left the first time and he's just here first for the Kesse's and to testify at the Grand Jury for Caylee?

We have been told NO BODY has been found but I wonder if a partial body was found? 

I do *think* something very small was found...and the forensic data has just recently been confirmed...JMOO...I think this is the reason folks from the body farm traveled to Fl. right after TES left from the first search...as I stated JMOO...Des

I do hope they have some really good forensic evidence. But I don't believe they've found a body because yesterday, I read LE saying they do not have a smoking gun or a body. He said they wished they did, but they felt confident enough to move forward without it. Yes, it could be a smokescreen, but I doubt it. I think if they had a body, they would say to put even more pressure on Casey to perhaps tell the truth about what happens. I could be wrong. This is just my thinking at this time.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #281 on: October 10, 2008, 09:37:34 AM »

Welcome TexasBarMom!

I'm a fellow Texan (Fort Worth) as well!  Howdy neighbor!

Lisa
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #282 on: October 10, 2008, 09:38:44 AM »

Howdy Lisa 
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #283 on: October 10, 2008, 09:38:48 AM »

Okay I think you're all right. I don't think they've found a body pe sé but, I do think they have something. I think they did find a little bit and TM is going back to make sure the conditions are such now they can recover the rest?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #284 on: October 10, 2008, 09:39:58 AM »

I think the body was found way back when TM left the first time and he's just here first for the Kesse's and to testify at the Grand Jury for Caylee?

We have been told NO BODY has been found but I wonder if a partial body was found? 

I do *think* something very small was found...and the forensic data has just recently been confirmed...JMOO...I think this is the reason folks from the body farm traveled to Fl. right after TES left from the first search...as I stated JMOO...Des

One reason for Baez to ask for casey' realease from home confinement to help 'search' for Caylee is the hope that their answer would be either yes (indicating her body is still out there) or no ( they already have her), either way, more information for the defense.
Added benefit is casey getting away from the house she is hated in.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #285 on: October 10, 2008, 09:40:09 AM »

I think they need to open up the video..I want to know it's working before the trial begins
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: October 10, 2008, 09:40:49 AM »

Like a squirrel that runs in, flashes the camera, then runs off. 

well, technically this is a "vampire" squirrel.. but he looks like he might flash someone!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: October 10, 2008, 09:41:47 AM »

I think they need to open up the video..I want to know it's working before the trial begins

Me too!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: October 10, 2008, 09:41:54 AM »

One reason for Baez to ask for casey' realease from home confinement to help 'search' for Caylee is the hope that their answer would be either yes (indicating her body is still out there) or no ( they already have her), either way, more information for the defense.

Well, if that's Baez's train of thought, he's an idiot! Because they could very easily say no because she wants to do it in private, or because she is a liar and never showed any desire to search before now and the court sees through the rouse. Them saying "no she can't go search" doesn't mean they have a body.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #289 on: October 10, 2008, 09:42:03 AM »

Ok, I know we joke about Baez a lot. Well, it's fun. We can't help it. But I saw bits of his Today Show interview on NG last night and man, oh, man. He seems dumb as a rock. Well, maybe not, what's dumber than a rock? Maybe he's not dumb. But he appears that way. The things he says and the way he says them all scream: IDIOT! Now, I'm not a fan of NeJame, but when he appeared on NG he did not strike me as an idiot. Am I just being harsh?

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: October 10, 2008, 09:42:48 AM »

Like a squirrel that runs in, flashes the camera, then runs off. 

well, technically this is a "vampire" squirrel.. but he looks like he might flash someone!

Hey, where'd you get that pciture of NeJame???

I remember you, Caylee.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #291 on: October 10, 2008, 09:43:01 AM »

Woo-hoo!  Not much longer now!  Son is at school and hubs is working.  I can't wait to see what trash-tastic outifit Casey will be wearing!  Baez the dumb*** probably did not think to hire an image consultant.  Not that it would help this stage of the game!

Lisa
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #292 on: October 10, 2008, 09:44:10 AM »

Well, if that's Baez's train of thought, he's an idiot! Because they could very easily say no because she wants to do it in private, or because she is a liar and never showed any desire to search before now and the court sees through the rouse. Them saying "no she can't go search" doesn't mean they have a body.
I pray the court see's threw the rouse..I hope they do not give us something else to be pist off about today..Would be funny if they let her off then arrested her for murder as she walks out all happy from her win...lol!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #293 on: October 10, 2008, 09:45:06 AM »

Ok, I know we joke about Baez a lot. Well, it's fun. We can't help it. But I saw bits of his Today Show interview on NG last night and man, oh, man. He seems dumb as a rock. Well, maybe not, what's dumber than a rock? Maybe he's not dumb. But he appears that way. The things he says and the way he says them all scream: IDIOT! Now, I'm not a fan of NeJame, but when he appeared on NG he did not strike me as an idiot. Am I just being harsh?

No I think he's dumber than a box of rocks. But I'm not a big fan of defense attorneys anyways. He does seem like he's trying to impress the public with all of these "unusual requests". NOT IMPRESSED!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: October 10, 2008, 09:45:31 AM »

I pray the court see's threw the rouse..I hope they do not give us something else to be pist off about today..Would be funny if they let her off then arrested her for murder as she walks out all happy from her win...lol!

That has crossed my mind too! 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: October 10, 2008, 09:45:35 AM »

Oh man, that would be so fun to see! That would certainly let her know she's no longer in control! LOL
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: October 10, 2008, 09:47:56 AM »

Would the grand jury indict her Tuesday or would the hearing take a few days? If they indict her, how long till an arrest warrant? I want this b**** in jail!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #297 on: October 10, 2008, 09:48:12 AM »

Is it just my computer, the web cam in not working all I see is a tiny red X in the box?

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: October 10, 2008, 09:49:13 AM »

Would the grand jury indict her Tuesday or would the hearing take a few days? If they indict her, how long till an arrest warrant? I want this b**** in jail!!!

It could take one day or several days or longer.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: October 10, 2008, 09:49:32 AM »

Is it just my computer, the web cam in not working all I see is a tiny red X in the box?

Try refreshing.  The webcams sometimes get overloaded with traffic and that's when you get the red "x".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.