April 28, 2024, 02:01:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #39  (Read 490013 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1680 on: October 10, 2008, 10:35:02 PM »

Just a suggestion AnotherMonkey

About $5.00 from Ace Hardware 
My office doesn't come with a door. 
(blame the people who owned this house before I did..  they "finished" the basement, but the only doorway with an actual door is the bathroom.  )
Hmm basement means stairs  ~~~  Monkey Shower Curtain at bottom of the stairs
When Closed... Monkey Business is going on... please shout & come back later
Jmo 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1681 on: October 10, 2008, 10:36:02 PM »

Maybe Casey just replaced the sand in the sandbox, thinking that would be enough.

I'm pretty sure after the GJ hearing we will know what was purchased at JCPenny that Cindy didn't want anyone to see.  My guess is it is something like the sandbox, or luggage or something unusual for Casey to be purchasing.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1682 on: October 10, 2008, 10:36:29 PM »

Someone b- slap Jane or at least so Tim and aswere her ?'s 

Who is Mark ?

o/t doesn't Jane just remind you of the cute little aliens on Galaxy Quest?

Sorry, it's the teeth. Bad monkey 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1683 on: October 10, 2008, 10:36:52 PM »

Thanks, Rob.  I don't come here everyday, and I do not know any of the posters really well.  I do not mean to doubt anyone's veracity or question their honor.  It is just such a shocking allegation to me, even though I have thought myself that it might be true.  I am amazed that he said it on a public program.  He must know what he is talking about.  I am just shocked I suppose...I really do not know Destiny well but it seems everyone likes and trusts her, so I will, too.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1684 on: October 10, 2008, 10:36:52 PM »

Rob, do you think Leonard knows what he is talking about here...I mean about Lee being the father of Caylee? 

Hudsunn - I have no idea if he knows, but made the exact same points as you. Why would he risk a lawsuit based on conjecture. There is more expected of and from him than you or I.

Destiny knows the truth and I trust Destiny. You see I know her much longer and better than you and I know the info she is capable of gathering and the good deeds she does on a daily basis. I know Destiny's track record. Most here have just met her.

I can't see a reason why Padilla would make this all up. And I see no reason why the Anthony's attorney has not respond. I made this points weeks ago. Nothing has changed.
I agree, Rob! My bet is that one of the Anthony's told him while he was in their house (very early on - when they TRUSTED him)

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1685 on: October 10, 2008, 10:37:09 PM »

Rob, do you think Leonard knows what he is talking about here...I mean about Lee being the father of Caylee? 

Hudsunn - I have no idea if he knows, but made the exact same points as you. Why would he risk a lawsuit based on conjecture. There is more expected of and from him than you or I.

Destiny knows the truth and I trust Destiny. You see I know her much longer and better than you and I know the info she is capable of gathering and the good deeds she does on a daily basis. I know Destiny's track record. Most here have just met her.

I can't see a reason why Padilla would make this all up. And I see no reason why the Anthony's attorney has not respond. I made this points weeks ago. Nothing has changed.

Good post Rob.... and I totally agree with you....Des has proven herself over time IMO....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1686 on: October 10, 2008, 10:37:32 PM »

I'll tell you who is testy- ME!

My husband came into my office just as LP was started to talk to Dana.  He just left my office FIVE MINUTES AGO!!!

He heard my radio on, I told him what I was doing, and yet he INSISTED on rattling on and on and ON about stupid politics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps you could send this ad to poor old Georgie... he really should install one of these before Tuesday.
NOT Cool
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1687 on: October 10, 2008, 10:37:48 PM »

Maybe Casey just replaced the sand in the sandbox, thinking that would be enough.

I'm pretty sure after the GJ hearing we will know what was purchased at JCPenny that Cindy didn't want anyone to see.  My guess is it is something like the sandbox, or luggage or something unusual for Casey to be purchasing.
Agreed Klaas..unusual and most likely an aid in the disposal of Caylee.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1688 on: October 10, 2008, 10:38:04 PM »

BTW, what was LP's secret monkey signal? I missed that...

And on anither note, did anyone notice that Jane Valez-Mitchell's hair was extra "helmety" tonight??

"God dont like ugly"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1689 on: October 10, 2008, 10:38:08 PM »

OK, let me try to get some feedback here cuz I really am just now finally attempting to process mitochondrial DNA information & how this could have led LP to a belief that LA had the ability to be the birth father. 

My understanding is that mitochondrial DNA is passed on by a Mother ONLY but if a DNA sample is obtained wouldn't it show the mitochondrial DNA from the father as well?   Wouldn't Shirley Plesea have the same mitochondrial DNA as CA, KC & Caylee AS WELL AS LA?  Because a son would have the same mitochondrial DNA as a daughter, wouldn't they?

SOOOOOOO if the hair folicle DNA sample that was expressed to either be that of KC or Caylee that the birth father's mother's mitochondrial DNA should ALSO be present & there was only one, would that be a connection?????????????

Does anybody have a real knowledge of this here that could set my thinking in the right direction cuz I am really confused.

I'm really far behind, so someone might have already answered this for you. But mitochondrial DNA is passed ONLY from the mother.

I believe that Padilla's statement to the media in regards to Lee possibly being the father to Lee was just repeating the speculation of others without doing his homework in regards to the type of DNA he was referring to.  Casey and Caylee's identical DNA in regards to the forensic testing of the hair in itself does not indicate paternity.

Janet

+++++++

New Twist In Casey Anthony Case
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Brother may be tied to case
by Rozzie Franco and Nada Taha, 540 WFLA/FNN

ORLANDO, FLA. --   The latest twist in the Casey Anthony case comes from the man who at one point gave her a “get out of jail free” card and may tie her brother, Lee Anthony, into the saga ...

Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said.

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4189759

Mitochondrial DNA:

Within the cell cytoplasm there are organelles called mitochondria. The mictochondria contain mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) which is the type of DNA analyzed in order to identify deceased remains.  Mitochondrial DNA is inherited from the mother, not from the father.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_1337.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1690 on: October 10, 2008, 10:38:43 PM »

Underwear?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1691 on: October 10, 2008, 10:38:48 PM »

Thanks, Rob.  I don't come here everyday, and I do not know any of the posters really well.  I do not mean to doubt anyone's veracity or question their honor.  It is just such a shocking allegation to me, even though I have thought myself that it might be true.  I am amazed that he said it on a public program.  He must know what he is talking about.  I am just shocked I suppose...I really do not know Destiny well but it seems everyone likes and trusts her, so I will, too.

Hudsunn - it's not just a matter of liking and trusting Destiny, we have heard Leonard Padilla say it in his own words.  I agree with you, it's quite an alligation to make if not true.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1692 on: October 10, 2008, 10:39:18 PM »

My office doesn't come with a door. 
(blame the people who owned this house before I did..  they "finished" the basement, but the only doorway with an actual door is the bathroom.  )
Hmm basement means stairs  ~~~  Monkey Shower Curtain at bottom of the stairs
When Closed... Monkey Business is going on... please shout & come back later
Jmo 
You should have sent one of those to Casey! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: October 10, 2008, 10:39:45 PM »

Boo.. that picture just scared the crap out of me!!!!! 

OF- :note to self: buy shower curtain. 

I'm heading to bed.. where I'm sure my husband will already be...  he tired himself out talking my ear off.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1694 on: October 10, 2008, 10:40:06 PM »

when is a major network going to address Lee being Caylee's father???

why haven't any of them repeated this allegation?

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1695 on: October 10, 2008, 10:40:23 PM »

And on anither note, did anyone notice that Jane Valez-Mitchell's hair was extra "helmety" tonight??

I did ...I think they must have mixed some glue in with ger hairspray...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1696 on: October 10, 2008, 10:40:44 PM »

Sorry, a little OT, but Caylee will get justice one day, just like our Precious Doe did! It may have taken 4 years to figure out she was Erica Green, but hundreds of vigils, and community support paid off.  Maybe there is one sane person in that family who will turn on the little hussie Casey!!

http://www.kansascity.com/105/story/833075.html

Orchidwmn - I take it you were close to that case.  I am glad you got closure.  If so, I thank you for being here as your wisdom will help us monkeys.  I am not gonna ask who you are, or anything like that - but my monkeydar tells me you are male, by the lingo you use.  Hussie being one of the words!  Is this baby monkey right?

Sorry, I'm a girl....OrchidWMN, grandmother to 4 precious little girls which is why we don't refer to Casey as the #$%^&* she is,  and our entire city was involved. Just like Orlando is with Caylee.  Go Orlando!!!!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1697 on: October 10, 2008, 10:41:15 PM »

Seriously?

You didn't see him pull that banana out of his hat an peel it and smush it up against the camera?

It was at the very end.  You may have missed it.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1698 on: October 10, 2008, 10:41:16 PM »

Boo.. that picture just scared the crap out of me!!!!! 

OF- :note to self: buy shower curtain. 

I'm heading to bed.. where I'm sure my husband will already be...  he tired himself out talking my ear off.   

Nite
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1699 on: October 10, 2008, 10:42:23 PM »

LP probably has a lot of contacts, too.  He knows the other bounty hunters or bail bondsmen and they know lawyers and people who work in LE and with the FBI and labs and word gets out one way or the other.  But I think for him to come out and say it directly, it must be about to break in the news or via the trial.  Wow...this case tops any I have followed in a long, long time, and I am a follower of the high profile cases.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.