April 24, 2024, 12:07:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 473394 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1040 on: October 11, 2008, 11:30:48 PM »

All I can say is WOW!  I dont know if I would want any info like that being told to anyone not in LE.  I mean what if Baez saw this?  It just seems like it could hurt the case against Casey.  How many people have gotten off on technicalities like this.  HMMMM!

Well, since you've obviously not read any of HH's posts, you should agree you might be jumping the gun on your judgment of this.

I read what shes posted in the last few pages.  It just seems like Casey has gotten way to many breaks in this case and it makes me sick.  I guess I was thinking this could hurt the case.  I want to see her on death row like Darlie where she belongs.  Im tired of people getting little to no time for terrible crimes.

Can she get the death penalty with no body?  Some states won't do it...but not sure about Florida

I dont know but im sure that why people are wanting so badly for TES to find Caylee.  Im afraid that the state Caylee will be in will not be much help tho unless she was shot or stabbed.
We just need the body to get the slore injected

Also the baby needs to have a final resting place, a proper burial. Not out in the woods with animals feasting on her!
Yes i agree..I'm just having a hard time believing that casey just threw her to the gators..Yet it still is not where she should be buried..I just feel she put her in something and tried to bury her..I pray she did that more evidence that way to..Better for us to convict her if she used a tub put a blanket in or a stuffed animal...I just feel that with how this child died that we may be surprised by how she was buried
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1041 on: October 11, 2008, 11:30:54 PM »

Thank you everyone for the welcome. I did want to make a comment or two in regards to one post I observed here. There was someone I met at the Anthony house during one of my first live webcasts who claimed that Tim Miller told a group around him that a body (presumably Caylee's) had been found. I did relay that information to those viewing the webcast citing that it was the individual who made the claim and that I did not have any kind of confirmation.

Doodles went as far as to be interviewed by a Fox reporter in a van and relayed her information to her. I think there is a clip on my video site where she discusses the claim. As we now know, this turned out to be incorrect information. When I get these kinds of claims reported to me I attempt to cite that it is the view of the person making the claim and not mine personally. I apologize for any misunderstanding this may have caused.

In regards to the Trenton Duckett case. While I may have made some errors in judgement in that case, most of what has been rumored about me in regards to my actions in that case and in my reporting of this one are false. I would hope that all of you would wait and judge me by my actions rather than internet rumors that tend to float around.

If we all took as true all of the rumors that exist on the internet, then we would trust nobody, including ourselves.

MURT

Murt - All I can say is I've been watching your site and chat for some time now and I know your heart is in the right place.  Welcome to SM!
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1042 on: October 11, 2008, 11:31:28 PM »

Thank you everyone for the welcome. I did want to make a comment or two in regards to one post I observed here. There was someone I met at the Anthony house during one of my first live webcasts who claimed that Tim Miller told a group around him that a body (presumably Caylee's) had been found. I did relay that information to those viewing the webcast citing that it was the individual who made the claim and that I did not have any kind of confirmation.

Doodles went as far as to be interviewed by a Fox reporter in a van and relayed her information to her. I think there is a clip on my video site where she discusses the claim. As we now know, this turned out to be incorrect information. When I get these kinds of claims reported to me I attempt to cite that it is the view of the person making the claim and not mine personally. I apologize for any misunderstanding this may have caused.

In regards to the Trenton Duckett case. While I may have made some errors in judgement in that case, most of what has been rumored about me in regards to my actions in that case and in my reporting of this one are false. I would hope that all of you would wait and judge me by my actions rather than internet rumors that tend to float around.

If we all took as true all of the rumors that exist on the internet, then we would trust nobody, including ourselves.

MURT

I have personally not heard anything-   I agree- I will not judge you

thanks for your insight
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1043 on: October 11, 2008, 11:31:52 PM »

Did anyone else see Baez on Geraldo just now?

I don't have cable so I don't get Geraldo or NG.  Thank God for Karpe and Willin! 

PJ flower

I like NG, but you aren't missing much when it comes to Jerry Rivers!  His interview with Baez tonight was a lovefest!

Lisa
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1044 on: October 11, 2008, 11:32:17 PM »

MURT

i will wait to judge you by your actions murt.... Wink .... i have an open mind.... and a short memory !

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: October 11, 2008, 11:32:34 PM »

MURT!!! Welcome..No judgement here....

"God dont like ugly"
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1046 on: October 11, 2008, 11:33:22 PM »

Welcome Murt and all new Monkeys!

Lisa
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: October 11, 2008, 11:33:34 PM »

No judgement from here either Murt! Welcome to Scared Monkeys!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1048 on: October 11, 2008, 11:34:31 PM »

No judgement from here either Murt! Welcome to Scared Monkeys!
What are we judging?  (I am lost!!!)

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1049 on: October 11, 2008, 11:34:48 PM »

Does anyone have the a link from Tuesday when the LE met with the Anthonys~I heard they were all crying when they left

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1050 on: October 11, 2008, 11:35:06 PM »

MURT

Murt - All I can say is I've been watching your site and chat for some time now and I know your heart is in the right place.  Welcome to SM!

I heard that DNA results take weeks, they would not tell family members of a body if there was no positive confirmation

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1051 on: October 11, 2008, 11:36:12 PM »

Does anyone have the a link from Tuesday when the LE met with the Anthonys~I heard they were all crying when they left

Where did you hear this? Is the meeting over and Tim has left? It's late now, I wonder how long their meeting was?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1052 on: October 11, 2008, 11:36:59 PM »

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: October 11, 2008, 11:37:33 PM »

No, you men there's a video of it?  I never saw that? 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1054 on: October 11, 2008, 11:38:11 PM »

Where did you hear this? Is the meeting over and Tim has left? It's late now, I wonder how long their meeting was?

Sorry, I mis-read that. You were indicating the meeting on Tuesday not today. Sorry

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: October 11, 2008, 11:39:00 PM »

Sorry, I mis-read that. You were indicating the meeting on Tuesday not today. Sorry

I didn't hear any of this ????
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1056 on: October 11, 2008, 11:39:05 PM »

Yeah, I want to see that!!!!

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1057 on: October 11, 2008, 11:39:27 PM »

No, you men there's a video of it?  I never saw that? 
What?! 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1058 on: October 11, 2008, 11:41:21 PM »

Is there any news on where Lee might be? Has it all been quiet at the Anthony home lately?

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1059 on: October 11, 2008, 11:41:26 PM »

Unless there was a witness to this MURDER, anything presented by LE will be a theory.  Just like ours.

I tend to think the body was at least moved twice, right?  Her body was, at the very least, spent some time in the backyard...then in the trunk.....so if she died right in the backyard and then moved to trunk (moved once) and then obviously 'dumped' somewhere else (moved twice)

IMTG.......when I say three times what I mean is .......first moved from the area in which she died to the backyard.....from the backyard to the trunk.....................from the truck to wherever she is now......

HH,

That seems perfectly plausible to me..  Thank you for what you bring to  Sacred SM.   

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.