March 28, 2024, 02:18:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 471730 times)
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1100 on: October 11, 2008, 11:57:37 PM »

Does anyone else feel that the judge is going to allow Casey to search "privately" with her attorney and the bondsman?  I guess I feel that he will since it is something he taking under advisement.  I can see her trying to flee and I would not put it past Baez to help her out.  He seems to be very emotionally invested in Casey.

Lisa

I cant see it, unless she and her lawyer say they will take LE to the body.

I agree Dana, I can't see it happening.

yup but hell anything is possible in this case, one thing that has been really been bugging me though is how Tim Miller gets treated on the NG show.
NG and her poofy haired fill ins try the tough talk with him and it makes me see red, not that red but anger red.
That tough talk act gets old, maybe its all the hair moose they use i dont know.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1101 on: October 11, 2008, 11:57:50 PM »

Does anyone else feel that the judge is going to allow Casey to search "privately" with her attorney and the bondsman?  I guess I feel that he will since it is something he taking under advisement.  I can see her trying to flee and I would not put it past Baez to help her out.  He seems to be very emotionally invested in Casey.

Lisa

Not unless were in Aruba!   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1102 on: October 11, 2008, 11:58:10 PM »

Lisa

During the hearing I got the impression that the Bounty guy was going to be driving them from location to location based on his statement during witness examination.  When Baez got up to talk to the homeconfinement officer later he stated the Bounty guy would be following?  What is up with that....

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1103 on: October 11, 2008, 11:58:34 PM »

Is there any news on where Lee might be? Has it all been quiet at the Anthony home lately?

Buying toys on e-bay?  Playing Star Wars with his friends?

Lisa
Does Lee have a job - a real one - not a casey job? 

I know what kind of job he's not getting...........   Mallory said ba bye

LOL!  I would say something about a certain person, but that would really be dragging this thread into the gutter!

Lisa
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1104 on: October 11, 2008, 11:58:48 PM »

Murt, I have a question since you live in the general area.

Based on the document dumps that have already been released, do you think they will release any of the testimony from the grand jury?  I understand in Florida it can be done legally.

By the way, I've read your comments and think you have a very good feel for doing the right thing.
I do not think any record of the GJ hearings will come out before the discovery process in preperation for the trial which will result from the GJ indictments. GJ hearings are generally closed to the public and it takes a judge to allow for the release of any records.

MURT

Someone posted earlier that they could get the information if they asked early enough. Is that why the Orlando Sentinel was there? Besides the obvious? They looked all prepared to battle.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1105 on: October 11, 2008, 11:59:32 PM »

Lisa

yup but hell anything is possible in this case, one thing that has been really been bugging me though is how Tim Miller gets treated on the NG show.
NG and her poofy haired fill ins try the tough talk with him and it makes me see red, not that red but anger red.
That tough talk act gets old, maybe its all the hair moose they use i dont know.

Dana, I SO agree!  It doesn't matter who it is, NG or her fill in.   They are SOOOO rude and it pisses me off!   Why ask a question, then not allow an answer?????   That's why we love you DANA!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1106 on: October 11, 2008, 11:59:42 PM »

Lisa
Two things are going to occur here. First, the judge will deny the request for the search. Second, she will be arrested after the indictments by the Grand jury are handed down  and will be unable to search even if the motion is granted.

MURT
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1107 on: October 11, 2008, 11:59:52 PM »

Patrick B is and was in love with casey from school he has written her several letters while in jail and even while she is home now, Casey would never give him the time of day, He was reaching out to her in her time of need hoping that she needed a friend and would talk to him...She said as she was hanging up I know who that kid is now
Is this just your opinion or do you know, know this?
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1108 on: October 12, 2008, 12:00:50 AM »

Lisa
Yes she does des...I think we should threatin her show with a boycott if she isn't nicer to tim..jmo

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1109 on: October 12, 2008, 12:00:51 AM »

Lisa

During the hearing I got the impression that the Bounty guy was going to be driving them from location to location based on his statement during witness examination.  When Baez got up to talk to the homeconfinement officer later he stated the Bounty guy would be following?  What is up with that....

It was just more bullshit from a very unprepared and unqualified jb.  The guy looked embarrassed to even be a part of what was going on!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: October 12, 2008, 12:01:02 AM »

Is there any news on where Lee might be? Has it all been quiet at the Anthony home lately?

Lisa

I know what kind of job he's not getting...........   Mallory said ba bye

LOL!  I would say something about a certain person, but that would really be dragging this thread into the gutter!

Lisa

glad i am not the only one in the gutter.  LOL
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1111 on: October 12, 2008, 12:01:14 AM »

Lisa
Two things are going to occur here. First, the judge will deny the request for the search. Second, she will be arrested after the indictments by the Grand jury are handed down  and will be unable to search even if the motion is granted.

MURT

Thanks Murt- glad u are in this forum
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1112 on: October 12, 2008, 12:01:55 AM »

Lisa

Dana, I SO agree!  It doesn't matter who it is, NG or her fill in.   They are SOOOO rude and it pisses me off!   Why ask a question, then not allow an answer?????   That's why we love you DANA!

That really frosts my butt too... why the hell do they ask someone a question and then not let them fininsh the answer.That is what is so refreshing about Dana....he lets the guest speak...I like it!!! Keep up the good work Dana!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: October 12, 2008, 12:02:08 AM »

Lisa

MURT

Murt - I agree!  do you think she's be arrested on Tuesday or Wednesday?
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1114 on: October 12, 2008, 12:02:17 AM »

i have one question... okay..i lied.. i have a MILLION.. but this bugs me..
who is this MIKE DUDE that casey had a visitor tell her that MIKE told him to tell her to KEEP HER HEAD UP... and then later... when casey talked to CRISTINA.. she said she wanted TONES number... but that she wanted to talk to MIKE too...

help...?
Bourgeois, Patrick a man who claimed to attend high school with Casey. Visited her in jail on 7/24/08 Casey had trouble remembering who he was and had little to say during their conversation, which lasted less than 2-minutes. Patrick says "I hung out with Mike Walker"...Casey says "okay" in a very nonchalant way.  There is no Patrick Bourgeois listed in the Colonial High 2004, 2003, or 2005 alumni list
http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2004.htm#T   Jail visitor ID 135271.  Visited 7/24/08
Patrick Bourgeois. He told Casey that he had a message from "Mike." "Hold your head up high." That's what Casey supposedly whispered to her attorney when they were about to leave jail, "I am innocent and want to walk out holding my head up high."

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=41823846  Patrick’s web page

PB Hello
CA Hello
PB Casey
CA Yes
PB Can you hear me
CA I can
PB This is Patrick Bourgeois, do you remember me?
CA I can’t see your face
PB  From middle school, high school, Colonial, Liberty?
CA Umm, vaguely
PB Hung out with Mike Walker
CA OK
PB, Ya, uh, I just wanted to come here today just to tell you’ve got a friend outside and

CA Well I appreciate it.

PB …. and really,  I feel really sorry for you and if you need anything, just let me know.
CA Thank you, I appreciate it.
PB ….and Mike also wanted to tell me to keep your head up and just,  we’re here for you
CA Thank you
PB …. and for what it’s worth, we’re still on your team
CA  Well, good, that means an absolute lot, so….
PB …so, that’s basically just what I wanted to tell you.
CA  OK
PB   If there’s anything you want to talk about, just let it go
CA ..umm, I know,  I appreciate it. I’m good at the moment.
PB  …OK,  um, I mean if you want I can write you just to keep your mind off things.
CA (heavy sigh)   Ya, that would be great.
PB  …OK, I’ll talk to you later and you take care of yourself.
CA  …OK, thank you, you too.
PB….OK, bye.
CA… Bye (sigh)
CA (cheery voice) Now I know who this kid is!.

Bourgeois, Frank listed in records as visiting Casey in Jail on 7/24/08.  Visitor ID # 18488. Frank went with Patrick but did not visit Casey.

I think that guy was trying to get his 15 minutes of fame.

possibly... fame.. sure.. but WHO was the MIKE that casey told CHRISTINA or LEE that she wanted to talk to...

gotta find that phone transcript... i just found it ODD that it was that NAME again.. MIKE..

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1115 on: October 12, 2008, 12:02:18 AM »

Lisa

IDK, I don't see that happening. If she should get away, everyone's a@@ would be grass.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1116 on: October 12, 2008, 12:02:22 AM »

i have one question... okay..i lied.. i have a MILLION.. but this bugs me..
who is this MIKE DUDE that casey had a visitor tell her that MIKE told him to tell her to KEEP HER HEAD UP... and then later... when casey talked to CRISTINA.. she said she wanted TONES number... but that she wanted to talk to MIKE too...

help...?
Bourgeois, Patrick a man who claimed to attend high school with Casey. Visited her in jail on 7/24/08 Casey had trouble remembering who he was and had little to say during their conversation, which lasted less than 2-minutes. Patrick says "I hung out with Mike Walker"...Casey says "okay" in a very nonchalant way.  There is no Patrick Bourgeois listed in the Colonial High 2004, 2003, or 2005 alumni list
http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2004.htm#T   Jail visitor ID 135271.  Visited 7/24/08
Patrick Bourgeois. He told Casey that he had a message from "Mike." "Hold your head up high." That's what Casey supposedly whispered to her attorney when they were about to leave jail, "I am innocent and want to walk out holding my head up high."

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=41823846  Patrick’s web page

PB Hello
CA Hello
PB Casey
CA Yes
PB Can you hear me
CA I can
PB This is Patrick Bourgeois, do you remember me?
CA I can’t see your face
PB  From middle school, high school, Colonial, Liberty?
CA Umm, vaguely
PB Hung out with Mike Walker
CA OK
PB, Ya, uh, I just wanted to come here today just to tell you’ve got a friend outside and

CA Well I appreciate it.

PB …. and really,  I feel really sorry for you and if you need anything, just let me know.
CA Thank you, I appreciate it.
PB ….and Mike also wanted to tell me to keep your head up and just,  we’re here for you
CA Thank you
PB …. and for what it’s worth, we’re still on your team
CA  Well, good, that means an absolute lot, so….
PB …so, that’s basically just what I wanted to tell you.
CA  OK
PB   If there’s anything you want to talk about, just let it go
CA ..umm, I know,  I appreciate it. I’m good at the moment.
PB  …OK,  um, I mean if you want I can write you just to keep your mind off things.
CA (heavy sigh)   Ya, that would be great.
PB  …OK, I’ll talk to you later and you take care of yourself.
CA  …OK, thank you, you too.
PB….OK, bye.
CA… Bye (sigh)
CA (cheery voice) Now I know who this kid is!.

Bourgeois, Frank listed in records as visiting Casey in Jail on 7/24/08.  Visitor ID # 18488. Frank went with Patrick but did not visit Casey.

I think that guy was trying to get his 15 minutes of fame.

You know, I may be wrong on this but I think I looked at his myspace or whatever and it was of a religious nature.  His visit may have been just taking an opportunity to witness to an old friend.  Of course, I could be mistaken but that's how I read it after seeing his myspace.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: October 12, 2008, 12:02:22 AM »

Hi Murt, WELCOME!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1118 on: October 12, 2008, 12:02:52 AM »

Lisa

Its schlock style interviewing it works for some but only makes the host look rude when they use it on guests like Tim. Im told NG doesnt care for me because I have had the Duckett family lawyer who is suing her on many times. Thats fine but she and her guest hosts need a lesson in manners.

m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1119 on: October 12, 2008, 12:03:00 AM »

Lisa
Yes, he is in the computer field. An IT I think.

MURT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.