April 26, 2024, 02:27:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 473488 times)
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1140 on: October 12, 2008, 12:12:02 AM »

i have one question... okay..i lied.. i have a MILLION.. but this bugs me..
who is this MIKE DUDE that casey had a visitor tell her that MIKE told him to tell her to KEEP HER HEAD UP... and then later... when casey talked to CRISTINA.. she said she wanted TONES number... but that she wanted to talk to MIKE too...

EXACTLY! THANKS! thats the ONE quote... but then in the CHRISTINA tape.. where christina is saying something about she will DIE if anything happened to caylee (yeah! i know! exACTly how WE feel!)  casey says to her.. she needs TONES number.. and then says something about she WANTED to talk to MIKE .... but....

somethin somethin... blah blah..

THATS the mike i am interested in... and just why she would want to get ahold of this MIKE DUDE.. right before or after TONE....
odd.. thats all...

i would want god...or my mommy at that point... but hey...i am wimpy that way...Sad
CASEY ANTHONY: They just want Caylee back. That’s all they’re worried about right now is getting Caylee back. And you know what? That’s all I care about right now.
Kristina Marie Chester: Casey, your daughter, your flesh and blood and baby girl..
Casey Anthony: Kristina, please. Put my brother back on the phone, I don't want to get into this with you right now. I love you honey and I'm glad that you are there. Thank you for your help. I will let you know if there is anything that you can do."

Kristina Marie Chester:  You can't tell me anybody who can find Caylee?

CASEY ANTHONY: No because everyone that I've tried and every number that I've called is disconnected --nothing. I can't get a hold of anybody.

Kristina Marie Chester: But that girl was the last person to have her?

CASEY ANTHONY: She was the last person to have her. That was the last time I saw Caylee.

Kristina Marie Chester: Lee said he doesn't have Tony's phone number.

CASEY ANTHONY: Yes, he does.  He has Tony's number in his phone. He needs to stop (expletive) lying. He just told me a second ago that he'd give me the number.

Kristina Marie Chester: So, if I go and get you Tony's number, are you going to finish talking to me?

CASEY ANTHONY: I will call you tomorrow. I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call Mike. I haven't slept in four days. I have not slept in four days.

Kristina Marie Chester: Listen, if you are going to talk to anybody, you can talk to me.

CASEY ANTHONY: I know I can talk to you but at the same time, I know that I can talk to Tony and that is who I want to talk to right now. I have not gotten the chance to talk to him since this morning. Since all of this stuff happened with trying to set up the MySpace and I made the MySpace.

Casey has two Mikes in her phone directory...Mike Baez & Mike Cooper
~Guideposts
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1141 on: October 12, 2008, 12:12:39 AM »

Does anyone else feel that the judge is going to allow Casey to search "privately" with her attorney and the bondsman?  I guess I feel that he will since it is something he taking under advisement.  I can see her trying to flee and I would not put it past Baez to help her out.  He seems to be very emotionally invested in Casey.

Lisa
Two things are going to occur here. First, the judge will deny the request for the search. Second, she will be arrested after the indictments by the Grand jury are handed down  and will be unable to search even if the motion is granted.

MURT

Murt - I agree!  do you think she's be arrested on Tuesday or Wednesday?

I sure wish I knew... I would take the day off!!!
More than likely, Casey will be arrested by the end of the day Wednesday. It depends on  how quickly the process of revoking her bond and making the actual arrest can be accomplished.

MURT

Is a grand jury that fast ????  I thought it would take weeks????  Nice to meet you Murt !!!!  Hi Dana;  Love your show !!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1142 on: October 12, 2008, 12:12:47 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/11/equusearch_returns_to_look_for_caylee_jennifer_kesse.html

Grand Jury Set To Meet In Casey Anthony Case
Saturday, October 11, 2008 11:52:24 PM

ORLANDO -- Final preparations are under way before Casey Anthony's grand jury hearing next week.

George Anthony, Casey’s father, handed out Caylee fliers in his Lee Vista neighborhood Saturday.

The Kid Finder's Network has a tent set up along Chickasaw Trail, as well as the billboard of Caylee Marie.

George answered questions and gave out T-shirts to passersby.

Meanwhile, Casey Anthony spent several hours at her attorney's office to prepare for the hearing.

Although it's been quiet in the Anthony neighborhood, residents who live along Grandee Drive said they just want the hearing to be over with so they can start getting life back to normal without protesters or media.

Why would she need to consult with Baez about the GJ hearing?  I thought it had absolutely nothing to do with the defense?

Lisa
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: October 12, 2008, 12:12:56 AM »

Does anyone else feel that the judge is going to allow Casey to search "privately" with her attorney and the bondsman?  I guess I feel that he will since it is something he taking under advisement.  I can see her trying to flee and I would not put it past Baez to help her out.  He seems to be very emotionally invested in Casey.

Lisa
Two things are going to occur here. First, the judge will deny the request for the search. Second, she will be arrested after the indictments by the Grand jury are handed down  and will be unable to search even if the motion is granted.

MURT

More than likely, Casey will be arrested by the end of the day Wednesday. It depends on  how quickly the process of revoking her bond and making the actual arrest can be accomplished.

MURT

Hi Murt welcome to the forum
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: October 12, 2008, 12:13:27 AM »

Mytime - not enough!

Murt - ok, so you think Wednesday...makes sense
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1145 on: October 12, 2008, 12:13:43 AM »

Dana, myself and many other monkeys have sent in several emails to the NG show in disgust over the way that Tim was treated by the mullet head Jane. 

He is a volunteer and a God sent individual who has been through it all.  The stand in had NO RIGHT to treat him in the manner of which she did.  NG herself should not treat him that way either.

Thats great that you guys have done that.

We like to be helpful Dana...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1146 on: October 12, 2008, 12:14:23 AM »

i have one question... okay..i lied.. i have a MILLION.. but this bugs me..
who is this MIKE DUDE that casey had a visitor tell her that MIKE told him to tell her to KEEP HER HEAD UP... and then later... when casey talked to CRISTINA.. she said she wanted TONES number... but that she wanted to talk to MIKE too...

EXACTLY! THANKS! thats the ONE quote... but then in the CHRISTINA tape.. where christina is saying something about she will DIE if anything happened to caylee (yeah! i know! exACTly how WE feel!)  casey says to her.. she needs TONES number.. and then says something about she WANTED to talk to MIKE .... but....

somethin somethin... blah blah..

THATS the mike i am interested in... and just why she would want to get ahold of this MIKE DUDE.. right before or after TONE....
odd.. thats all...

i would want god...or my mommy at that point... but hey...i am wimpy that way...Sad
CASEY ANTHONY: They just want Caylee back. That’s all they’re worried about right now is getting Caylee back. And you know what? That’s all I care about right now.
Kristina Marie Chester: Casey, your daughter, your flesh and blood and baby girl..
Casey Anthony: Kristina, please. Put my brother back on the phone, I don't want to get into this with you right now. I love you honey and I'm glad that you are there. Thank you for your help. I will let you know if there is anything that you can do."

Kristina Marie Chester:  You can't tell me anybody who can find Caylee?

CASEY ANTHONY: No because everyone that I've tried and every number that I've called is disconnected --nothing. I can't get a hold of anybody.

Kristina Marie Chester: But that girl was the last person to have her?

CASEY ANTHONY: She was the last person to have her. That was the last time I saw Caylee.

Kristina Marie Chester: Lee said he doesn't have Tony's phone number.

CASEY ANTHONY: Yes, he does.  He has Tony's number in his phone. He needs to stop (expletive) lying. He just told me a second ago that he'd give me the number.

Kristina Marie Chester: So, if I go and get you Tony's number, are you going to finish talking to me?

CASEY ANTHONY: I will call you tomorrow. I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call Mike. I haven't slept in four days. I have not slept in four days.

Kristina Marie Chester: Listen, if you are going to talk to anybody, you can talk to me.

CASEY ANTHONY: I know I can talk to you but at the same time, I know that I can talk to Tony and that is who I want to talk to right now. I have not gotten the chance to talk to him since this morning. Since all of this stuff happened with trying to set up the MySpace and I made the MySpace.

Casey has two Mikes in her phone directory...Mike Baez & Mike Cooper
~Guideposts

I'm very slow when it comes to Casey's connections, but is Mike Baez related to Jose?

Lisa
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1147 on: October 12, 2008, 12:14:44 AM »

Baez speakinBaez Says Anthony Already Tried For Homicide
Mother Cindy Anthony Among Prosecution Witnesses

POSTED: 3:04 pm EDT October 7, 2008
UPDATED: 7:10 pm EDT October 7, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In the words of the attorney for Casey Anthony, mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, his client has already been tried for homicide in the public eye.

Jose Baez went on to say his client has suffered the public's hatred and watched her own privacy disintegrate.

Baez speking on Tuesday, I wonder if this was before or after the Anthonys met with LE, also Lee Anthony had to visit LE Wednesday, must have been that he was subpeoned to give his DNA.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17644972/detail.html#

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: October 12, 2008, 12:14:47 AM »

Guideposts - In case you missed it earlier - welcome to SM and thank you for all the information you have already provided!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1149 on: October 12, 2008, 12:15:30 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/11/equusearch_returns_to_look_for_caylee_jennifer_kesse.html

ORLANDO -- Final preparations are under way before Casey Anthony's grand jury hearing next week.

George Anthony, Casey’s father, handed out Caylee fliers in his Lee Vista neighborhood Saturday.

The Kid Finder's Network has a tent set up along Chickasaw Trail, as well as the billboard of Caylee Marie.

Meanwhile, Casey Anthony spent several hours at her attorney's office to prepare for the hearing.

Although it's been quiet in the Anthony neighborhood, residents who live along Grandee Drive said they just want the hearing to be over with so they can start getting life back to normal without protesters or media.

Interesting. I imagined George was disgusted with all this, seeing that he is supposed to be testifying against her.   Was this just a trip to escape the house?   Especially considering the comments by his friend on here.   Maybe he's just trying to get by in the meantime?  Waiting for Casey to be indicted?   I would love to know what conversation Tim had with them today.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1150 on: October 12, 2008, 12:16:26 AM »

Mytime - not enough!

Murt - ok, so you think Wednesday...makes sense
MURT - If they indict her, why would they have to revoke her bond.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1151 on: October 12, 2008, 12:18:13 AM »

Interesting. I imagined George was disgusted with all this, seeing that he is supposed to be testifying against her.   Was this just a trip to escape the house?   Especially considering the comments by his friend on here.   Maybe he's just trying to get by in the meantime?  Waiting for Casey to be indicted?   I would love to know what conversation Tim had with them today.

Tim is a very gracious person to meet with Cindy, especially after she villified him.  He truly is a saint!

Lisa
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1152 on: October 12, 2008, 12:18:29 AM »

Lisa

MURT

Take them both off!!   
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1153 on: October 12, 2008, 12:22:20 AM »

Why would she need to consult with Baez about the GJ hearing?  I thought it had absolutely nothing to do with the defense?

Lisa

Same article also has info from Tim about search:
EquuSearch spokesman Tim Miller said the group hopes to start searching by late Sunday or Monday, because the ground is too saturated this weekend.

Miller said he believes Caylee is dead, but the 3-year-old deserves a proper burial.

"My heart goes out to the Anthony family," Miller said. "It's a position they've never wanted to be put in, and I can empathize with them."

Along with the search for Caylee, EquuSearch will be working with law enforcement to work on the case of Jennifer Kesse, who has been missing for more than two years after vanishing from her condominium in January 2006.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1154 on: October 12, 2008, 12:23:08 AM »

I'm confused.   Who or what other site is Murt answering questions for?   He's answering questions, I haven't seen asked here tonight.....

Though I do appreciate the info!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1155 on: October 12, 2008, 12:23:27 AM »

I know when my  ex niece had a grand Jury that met about the death of her baby it took only that one day, but this is such a big case that I dont know if they will stay that day until it is all done or if it will take several days...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1156 on: October 12, 2008, 12:23:57 AM »

Lisa

Why would Geroge be passing out flyers in his neighborhood?  Its not like the neighbors havent had 3 months of media coverage or that they would forget that Caylee is missing and what she looks like.  This is what they call looking for Caylee.  Unbelievable!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: October 12, 2008, 12:24:03 AM »

IIRC, LE had no choice but to release info on the case per Florida law when requested.  Does anyonw know?
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1158 on: October 12, 2008, 12:25:18 AM »

I'm confused.   Who or what other site is Murt answering questions for?   He's answering questions, I haven't seen asked here tonight.....

Maybe you skipped some pages without knowing it.  I've followed the questions and answers.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1159 on: October 12, 2008, 12:25:43 AM »

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.