April 23, 2024, 03:22:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 473382 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: October 11, 2008, 07:11:55 AM »

Like has been discussed, I feel there has been either partial remains or items of interest found.  Tim is there to locate the remainder that is missing. 
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #121 on: October 11, 2008, 07:18:00 AM »

Like has been discussed, I feel there has been either partial remains or items of interest found.  Tim is there to locate the remainder that is missing. 

I think so also...I am with you on that one. 

Tim went from Caylee being 100% deceased to last night saying he supports the Anthony's and is hoping Caylee is alive out there.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: October 11, 2008, 07:25:39 AM »

I'm gonna try sleeping again.....       bbl
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: October 11, 2008, 07:44:24 AM »

Invision:

I'm about 7 pages behind, but I think I'm pretty certain who was in charge of your search.. I"m guessing it was the same guy I posted a picture of, and the information about Grand Theft.  You don't have to say yes or no, but I am curious if your experience was like this Stephademic chick's was.. she claimed that this person (at least on one occasion) wasn't actively searching- or certainly not dressed for searches.  He was mostly on his cell..  and letting other people do the dirty work.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: October 11, 2008, 07:45:56 AM »

Morning, btw. I never say 'morning or 'night, cuz well..  nobody pays attention  (although klaas was nice enough to say goodnight  )

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #125 on: October 11, 2008, 07:47:07 AM »

Good morning monkeys. I have a few things to get out this a.m. First, Tim's statement about "live Caylee somewhere" confused me since all the evidence apparently says she is dead and he even stated he felt that before last night, so what was up there?

second, on the DNA and Lee subject, A rumor went around that Lee was not GA's so would his DNA not be slightly different if this is true?? maybe because of that,they do not really look at each other as Brother and sister? twisted I know,but not unheard of these days.

third. I have been watching this family back peddle and twist everything to confuse everything and everyone thru out this case from the start. We have been trying to figure out why this family would cover for KC as they are,maybe they are not? maybe there is more to this then we see? What if during the Cin-KC argument that night Caylee accidentally died, Cin tried to revive her but could not and it has been a complete cover up since.. Yes, GA and CA are not the most attentive parents in the world from what we SEE so far, but we only see what THEY portray right? how many of us would NOT notice our dead grand child in the back yard? Just thinking.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: October 11, 2008, 07:51:53 AM »

Somebody posted this on murt's site..   This is "Mandy"? Just wanting to verify. Smile

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: October 11, 2008, 07:58:12 AM »

I have nothing but respect for Tim Miller but last night it was like he was hiding something.  After that meetiing with Nejame....everything changed in my opinion.

OMG I was yelling at that sit in for NG last night to SHUT UP!!!  she wouldnt even let anyone talk...on top of that she looked like she had bed head!!!!

It's so weird to see JVM on that show. She used to work for one of the Los Angeles news stations years ago.. " Velez-Mitchell previously spent more than a decade anchoring and reporting for KCAL-TV in Los Angeles. Prior to her role on Celebrity Justice and after leaving KCAL, she was a reporter and occasional fill-in anchor for KCBS-TV in Los Angeles." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Velez-Mitchell   I just don't care for her filling in for NG.     I know some people think NG is too much... not compared to this chick!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: October 11, 2008, 08:01:47 AM »

NBC just did an update on Casey Anthony.  7:30 AM

In an unusual action, the court has ruled that Baez can have access to LE evidence, DNA, chloroform, hair samples, tips from callers, and polygraphs that have been obtained by the prosecution.  This is unusual and a big victory for Baez and the Anthonys because at this point there are no murder charges against Casey Anthony.  Baez is technically only representing her for check fraud and neglect.  The prosecution has been ordered to turn over all forensic evidence, polygraphs, and information that they have acquired about Zanaida.

The judge did not rule on requests that Casey be given more freedom to search for Casey and protect her own privacy.

The Grand Jury will review all forensic evidence and circumstantial evidence to determine if murder charges can be filed.  This will include the history of Casey's lies and physical evidence that has been recovered.  It is felt that there will be enough evidence to move forward with murder charges without Caylee's body.  No body will make the murder charges more difficult, but the physical evidence from the car will likely be enough for a charge.
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #129 on: October 11, 2008, 08:04:13 AM »

Good morning monkeys. I have a few things to get out this a.m. First, Tim's statement about "live Caylee somewhere" confused me since all the evidence apparently says she is dead and he even stated he felt that before last night, so what was up there?

second, on the DNA and Lee subject, A rumor went around that Lee was not GA's so would his DNA not be slightly different if this is true?? maybe because of that,they do not really look at each other as Brother and sister? twisted I know,but not unheard of these days.

third. I have been watching this family back peddle and twist everything to confuse everything and everyone thru out this case from the start. We have been trying to figure out why this family would cover for KC as they are,maybe they are not? maybe there is more to this then we see? What if during the Cin-KC argument that night Caylee accidentally died, Cin tried to revive her but could not and it has been a complete cover up since.. Yes, GA and CA are not the most attentive parents in the world from what we SEE so far, but we only see what THEY portray right? how many of us would NOT notice our dead grand child in the back yard? Just thinking.
    Morning Searching and fellow monkeys, I have often mentioned some of these points too. Why would George and the rest go out on such a limb for Casey when she personally made their lives hell for years? Georges strange perfect memory of the morning/afternoon of the 16th down to the pinstripe dress pants Casey was wearing. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: October 11, 2008, 08:12:13 AM »

Well, now I am convinced that the Wyatt guy I posted about (who is on probation for Grand Theft) is indeed the same Wyatt who has been doing "searches.  Via this police report, which matches up the data on the OCSO website.  Same b-day.

http://thedailybs.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/ocsdreport.pdf

Notice how the officer states that their group claims their dog hit on something.. turned out to be a dead dog (now wouldn't they have seen the dead dog?).  Officer said K9 team came back later with their own dog, and it did not hit. (Because duh! A dead dog is not a dead person!!)

Interesting.. Per the Daily BS:

On Sunday, we learned from Colleen, Gale’s dog trainer, that Gale’s dog was NOT a certified cadaver dog. Problem with Gale is she was using Colleen to get her to certify the dog, but by Collen’s own admission, the dog was dumber than rocks. How does this help the investigation? It doesn’t, it only hinders the investigation because none of these people know how to contain a crime scene. 

Again, just go here, and type in Locke, Wyatt
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/AppCommon/

The information on the website is the same exact information given in that officer's report.  (And I'm sure Invision can verify that guy pictured is in fact Wyatt Wink )

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: October 11, 2008, 08:12:46 AM »

Morning, btw. I never say 'morning or 'night, cuz well..  nobody pays attention  (although klaas was nice enough to say goodnight  )

Good morning, AM.  IIRC you also have a child on the spectrum.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: October 11, 2008, 08:18:51 AM »

Hi Searching:

IIRC, Tim has said this about a live Caylee from the beginning.  It was the thing that CA brought up when she complained about Tim searching only for a deceased Caylee when she said he promised to be searching for a live Caylee also.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: October 11, 2008, 08:27:59 AM »

Hi Searching:

IIRC, Tim has said this about a live Caylee from the beginning.  It was the thing that CA brought up when she complained about Tim searching only for a deceased Caylee when she said he promised to be searching for a live Caylee also.

ahh ok, I thought he had said at one point he felt she was deceased and they need to search for remains and that was what caused the tensions between he and cin..
Thanks

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: October 11, 2008, 08:33:41 AM »

Morning Searching and fellow monkeys, I have often mentioned some of these points too. Why would George and the rest go out on such a limb for Casey when she personally made their lives hell for years? Georges strange perfect memory of the morning/afternoon of the 16th down to the pinstripe dress pants Casey was wearing. 

That is what makes it so confusing,aside from the ever changing stories. I as well as others just can not see the family covering for KC as they seem to be, but in covering for one of the other family members they would have to cover for KC too right? just seems to make more sense that way.   

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: October 11, 2008, 08:35:31 AM »

Good morning, AM.  IIRC you also have a child on the spectrum.

Morning, Bearly Smile  Yes, I do. He's 5.. I actually call him my little monkey cuz he's all over the place sometimes.    But he's a very sweet, loving boy.  Wouldn't trade him for anything! 

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: October 11, 2008, 08:47:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,

I'm trying to get caught up.  I hate when life pulls me out of the cage.  I have a lot of catching up to do, but I think Tim's remark on NG last night was just a show of respect for Cindy Anthony...she comes completely undone when he speaks the truth.  He is such a gentleman and
still shows so much compassion for her even though she's treated him like crap in the media.

Have a great day 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: October 11, 2008, 08:47:21 AM »

OMG LMAO!! 

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1110

TheDailyBS.com is giving away the following, in our CASEY’S STOLEN GOODIES contest. Oh my God, are you f'ing kidding me? No, we’re serious. Absolutely serious.

While we actually purchased these items, and didn’t write a check that wasn’t ours, you can enter the contest and get in on the joke with items Casey bought at Target. The rules are simple. Sh-t, we’d throw in a case of Bud Light but you can use your gift card for that, if you’re the winner:

-GRAND PRIZE: 82 Hoodie, Xhilaration Plastic glasses, and a $20 Giftcard For Target or Target.com
-FIRST PRIZE: Xhilaration Plastic Glasses & Ganesa Sandals
-SECOND PRIZE: $10 Target Gift Card

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: October 11, 2008, 09:03:52 AM »

That is what makes it so confusing,aside from the ever changing stories. I as well as others just can not see the family covering for KC as they seem to be, but in covering for one of the other family members they would have to cover for KC too right? just seems to make more sense that way.   
   Searching, I'm foggy this morning. What do mean about about the covering? Like if we cover for you Casey you have to cover for us? Dangerous proposition with her right cause I would think she would throw anyone under the bus. That's what makes this sooo confusing
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: October 11, 2008, 09:03:56 AM »

I was really surprised at what Tim said, but then I thought about it. I would bet
anything they are going out to-day, but only select places that they think are
the real hot spots,only their own staff and LE and really experienced people. At least
I hope this is the case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.