April 26, 2024, 06:30:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 473533 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1360 on: October 12, 2008, 02:53:30 AM »

Another Monkey ~Darlie Routier from outside Dallas, TX......IIRC there are only about 5 women on death row for murdering their children.

And that is one woman who most definitely deserves it!  She stabbed her babies.  Over and over and over and over again.

And then one just wouldn't die.

So she stabbed him and stabbed him and stabbed him.  Face-up, folks.  She stabbed that baby in his CHEST!

Actully, that verdict is ONE I am not convinced about, the LE out all the bloody clothes together in one bag, the boys and Darlie's clothes, the cut on her throat almost killed her - if it hadn't been for the necklace embedded in the way the knife would have cut her carotaid artery. Even the jury stated if they had seen th pictures of her and her injuries they wouldn't have voted as they did~that was one badly botched crime scene.
I followed this case very closely for 2 years, even met her family.  I thought she was innocent until I met an ex-cop who also initially thought she was innocent.  We worked our theories out over and over and finally realized she had to have killed them, that's what all the evidence was showing.  I still think Darin walked in on her and knows everything, maybe even helped her cover it up.  She's guilty.  Just incredibly hard to believe she could look them in the face and stab them.  I still can't imagine that.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1361 on: October 12, 2008, 02:56:48 AM »

I don't think KC had time to watch murder mysteries she was a very busy girl.  Between work and men and text messages TV was her last concern. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1362 on: October 12, 2008, 02:56:53 AM »

MM - are you here?  Now Kristin vanished!  I am done with the two of you. Don't other coming to my hearing.   Waste....huge.....waste!

Honey you know I love you!!!  I wouldn't let anything happen to Kristen, now please give me Tone's number. 

what happened to her then?  Does Tony know, does he have anything to do with Kristin.  I will die just die if anyhting happened to her!

Oh My Gawd!!!  No Tony had nothing to do with her, now could you please get Lee.   

Lee hates you now, you killed his only offspring!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1363 on: October 12, 2008, 02:58:07 AM »

I don't think KC had time to watch murder mysteries she was a very busy girl.  Between work and men and text messages TV was her last concern. 

Don't forget about college!!! 

musing for a few!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1364 on: October 12, 2008, 02:59:16 AM »

MM - are you here?  Now Kristin vanished!  I am done with the two of you. Don't other coming to my hearing.   Waste....huge.....waste!

Honey you know I love you!!!  I wouldn't let anything happen to Kristen, now please give me Tone's number. 

what happened to her then?  Does Tony know, does he have anything to do with Kristin.  I will die just die if anyhting happened to her!

Oh My Gawd!!!  No Tony had nothing to do with her, now could you please get Lee.   

I shot the sheriff,  but I did not shoot the deputy.   Let's go muse!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1365 on: October 12, 2008, 03:00:05 AM »

No offense intended, I don't think Lee is the father! I hope and pray he is not!!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1366 on: October 12, 2008, 03:00:10 AM »

If KC was spotted at the Anthony's on the 23 - with a guy in a truck... (which according to pings - it's from 2:44 - 3:04)....

If you are going to meet up with someone - you usually have contact with that person earlier in the day (just thinking out loud).....

Her phone calls/texts for the 23rd are:

10:36 am - text from 4058 (ping from Tony's thu 1:41pm)
10:59 am - she texts 4058
11:00 am - text from 4058
11:25 am - checking voicemail
12:30 pm - KC calls MH
12:31 pm - KC calls Jesse (no answer)
12:32 pm - KC calls Jesse again (connected for 39 seconds -
                either talked to him or left msg.
12:51 pm - MH texts KC
12:56 pm - KC texts MH
12:58 pm - KC texts Jesse
 1:32 pm - 8707 calls KC (talk for 62 seconds)
 1:41 pm - AH calls KC (talks for 2.5 minutes)

no more calls (no ping info) until 2:44

Now she is pinging from Hopespring Drive (when neighbor sees her)

2:44 pm - KC calls Tony and talks for 2.5 minutes (so he's probably not with her)
2:51 pm - KC calls Jess (2 second call) (did he show up while she was calling)?
2:51 pm - KC calls AH (11 minute call)
3:02 pm - Tony calls for 1 minute
3:04 pm - KC calls AH (9 minute call)

3:19 pm - MH calls KC (5 minute call) - now she is pinging off Narcoossee & McCoy
              (area of interest)

No other phone call (ping info) until...

4:01 pm - Tony calls (48 seconds) now she's pinging closer to Tony's
4:08 pm - KC calls Tony (24 seconds) Tony's area thru at least 7:45 pm

The question still remains - who is 4058?  Who is 8707?  Does anyone know what RM drives?  Just pondering....

See this is the thing I know that some criminals are just plain stupid & I am not a criminal BUT if I were a criminal I know just by watching different tv shows like 48 hours, 20/20, Dateline, Bill Curtis & various CTV, yes a bit of CSI that if I were disposing of a body there would be no cell phone anywhere near me when I was involved with such activity.

This is a skank but I really do feel she is extremely deceitful, so I could see her making a judgement error as to accomplice but the cell phone I just don't think so, hope I'm wrong.

I don't think she would be that stupid either.  But, was she really thinking she was going to be able to go to California and her parents would not know that Caylee wasn't with her?  There are just so many "ifs".  I mean, who would go to to Target (knowing there are cameras) and use someone elses identity?  Was she not thinking it would get this Big?
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: October 12, 2008, 03:03:35 AM »

I think the skank did follow the case of Trenton Duckett, in that case that MD pinged all over the place & nothing was found of him.  I know that some may believe that the poor little boy was given away but due to the action of MD I don't believe so, she opted for the devil over spending her time locked up, she couldn't deal with the defeat & she saw the writing on the wall, she was going to crack.

That's my theory anyway & I think the skank used some of the knowledge to her benefit, again I hope I'm wrong.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1368 on: October 12, 2008, 03:04:47 AM »

Night Monkeys, see you in the cage tomorrow......hopefully Tim will be able to bring her home soon.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1369 on: October 12, 2008, 03:06:30 AM »

If KC was spotted at the Anthony's on the 23 - with a guy in a truck... (which according to pings - it's from 2:44 - 3:04)....

If you are going to meet up with someone - you usually have contact with that person earlier in the day (just thinking out loud).....

Her phone calls/texts for the 23rd are:

10:36 am - text from 4058 (ping from Tony's thu 1:41pm)
10:59 am - she texts 4058
11:00 am - text from 4058
11:25 am - checking voicemail
12:30 pm - KC calls MH
12:31 pm - KC calls Jesse (no answer)
12:32 pm - KC calls Jesse again (connected for 39 seconds -
                either talked to him or left msg.
12:51 pm - MH texts KC
12:56 pm - KC texts MH
12:58 pm - KC texts Jesse
 1:32 pm - 8707 calls KC (talk for 62 seconds)
 1:41 pm - AH calls KC (talks for 2.5 minutes)

no more calls (no ping info) until 2:44

Now she is pinging from Hopespring Drive (when neighbor sees her)

2:44 pm - KC calls Tony and talks for 2.5 minutes (so he's probably not with her)
2:51 pm - KC calls Jess (2 second call) (did he show up while she was calling)?
2:51 pm - KC calls AH (11 minute call)
3:02 pm - Tony calls for 1 minute
3:04 pm - KC calls AH (9 minute call)

3:19 pm - MH calls KC (5 minute call) - now she is pinging off Narcoossee & McCoy
              (area of interest)

No other phone call (ping info) until...

4:01 pm - Tony calls (48 seconds) now she's pinging closer to Tony's
4:08 pm - KC calls Tony (24 seconds) Tony's area thru at least 7:45 pm

The question still remains - who is 4058?  Who is 8707?  Does anyone know what RM drives?  Just pondering....

See this is the thing I know that some criminals are just plain stupid & I am not a criminal BUT if I were a criminal I know just by watching different tv shows like 48 hours, 20/20, Dateline, Bill Curtis & various CTV, yes a bit of CSI that if I were disposing of a body there would be no cell phone anywhere near me when I was involved with such activity.

This is a skank but I really do feel she is extremely deceitful, so I could see her making a judgement error as to accomplice but the cell phone I just don't think so, hope I'm wrong.

I don't think she would be that stupid either.  But, was she really thinking she was going to be able to go to California and her parents would not know that Caylee wasn't with her?  There are just so many "ifs".  I mean, who would go to to Target (knowing there are cameras) and use someone elses identity?  Was she not thinking it would get this Big?

I'm sure that KC thought Amy would just let it go like CA has her entire life.  Or, she thought CA would come to the rescue and pay it all back.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1370 on: October 12, 2008, 03:06:55 AM »

I think the skank did follow the case of Trenton Duckett, in that case that MD pinged all over the place & nothing was found of him.  I know that some may believe that the poor little boy was given away but due to the action of MD I don't believe so, she opted for the devil over spending her time locked up, she couldn't deal with the defeat & she saw the writing on the wall, she was going to crack.

That's my theory anyway & I think the skank used some of the knowledge to her benefit, again I hope I'm wrong.

I agree - I just don't know if she could go without her cell phone (men calling)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1371 on: October 12, 2008, 03:07:10 AM »

Goodnight to all leaving!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1372 on: October 12, 2008, 03:13:13 AM »

I really believe that she thinks she was going to be successful in her trickery.  That due to her being financially in a much better place after this sensational story hit the national media that she would get the best there was in defense & no jury would convict her in the absence of a body.  Of course I believe that she had advice to that effect & she bought into the "original script", that is why she went off on a binge of lies to OCSO, she had no choice until she was able to get out of OCSO custody.  The "original script" had to be abandoned due to the car being brought out to OCSO, that wasn't part of the plan.  You can bet that there were a good number of pages of notes that went on once she arrived back to Hopespring.

There is no normal human behavior observed by this unit that lived at that Hopespring addrress, they went full fledge into gear to bringing the story national, getting the attorney & then the media broker.  That happened pretty quickly, don't you think?  Rob would probably know the amount of time before Garrison got to Dave Holloway now compare that to the amount of time that Garrison got together with the A's.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: October 12, 2008, 03:22:23 AM »

Hey Murt, dump the milk for a cold! Try tea and honey! and throw a nanner at us!   

Or put it up a notch to something like a sip of brandy then a sip of hot tea. Of course, you might even forget you have a cold.

I had a stalker once. So my suggestion is to go to your local LE (very nice if it is a year he/she is running for reelection and ask if you could have the "paperwork OK" to hire Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson. Your local NRA will have ideas of ranges where to practice and has films showing how to use it.

Be careful.... remember the public reads here too. It wouldn't be hard for me to guess from the color of the sand, the way the sun sits in regards to it and the buildings where you may be.

We all should be careful at times what we post; with that I will crawl back into my glass house. 

Oh... in regards to the OJ trial..... don't forget that, if I remember correctly, the main LA County DA was up for reelection. This is a company town. That was sure what hurt in the trail of those responsible for neglect in the deaths of the two children and the actor in the "Twilight Zone Movie", plus the judge didn't understand the Industry M.O, and blackballing (so it's thought) and didn't let things be included in the trial that were very important. i was very involved in that making it a civil case into a criminal case. maybe should write a book Had the lugs loosened on my wheel, my phone tapped, a man out in front one night with a gun. One witness was run off the road; another committed suicide. Some were blackballed.

Thanks for putting up with my OT OT (that's Off-topic that went Overtime)

Who posted the pictures of all the ducks in a row?  Please find it encouragement of those in the Court system to have their ducks all in a row! when they do

Scared Monkeys will do town in history as the first really together grouping of the Internet of so many versed, neat people plodding day after day for the Good for so many.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: October 12, 2008, 03:25:03 AM »

I agree - I just don't know if she could go without her cell phone (men calling)

OCSO has all of those numbers, who they belong to, we can rest assured of that.  She did ignore phone calls when she wanted to. There are times that her cell phone wasn't pinging.  I will not be surprised if she did in fact have an untrackable prepaid cell phone so that she could make calls if she wanted to BUT believing there would not be a trial.  Now if she did make those type of calls from an untrackable phone I can only hope that the receiving # was trackable by it's pings.  But that is a lot of area & I really think it is a ploy to toy with OCSO.

Tonight, the Holly Maddux murder came into my mind.  She was reported missing in 1977 last known to be with her exBF Einhorn.  It took her family between 14-18 months to get Detectives into his apartment with a search warrant.  There Holly was in a trunk behind a locked door, her bodily fluids had been leaking down into the downstairs apartment.  It was horrible.  Now Senator Arlen Specter got Einhorn out on 40,000 bond =$4,000 & he skipped the country was tried absentia, located in France in 1997, fought extradition & wasn't finally sentenced to spend the rest of his miserable life in prison until 2002.  The rotten murderer got to enjoy a good part of life, even landed himself a wife & had been supported by wealthy supporter's while he was on the lamb.  It was horrible, I just don't want the same type of thing to happen here.

This clan of thugs think along the same line.  They are entitled.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1375 on: October 12, 2008, 03:26:58 AM »

Murt, hi this is Always 1 - has anyone ask you yet who you believe Caylee's father to be, and if she was killed in the pool area??? TIA
I think the father is the person who died in the car accident or another one night stand. I do not think Caylee was killed anywhere near the pool. I think she was killed indoors.

JMO

MURT
But, if the father was someone like a one night stand, don't you think Casey and the Anthony's would have applied for child support? 

That has always bothered me too!!

Jumping in here blind, I'm only on page 66 and this might have been answered already.... IF the father had been legally acknowledged, he'd have been given his due rights and total control would have been out of Anthony (Cindy) hands.  IMO, there's no way Cindy would have allowed that.  I can imagine reasons for acknowledgement to be the best option for a sane and rational family.... but we're dealing with the Anthony's.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1376 on: October 12, 2008, 03:28:15 AM »

I really believe that she thinks she was going to be successful in her trickery.  That due to her being financially in a much better place after this sensational story hit the national media that she would get the best there was in defense & no jury would convict her in the absence of a body.  Of course I believe that she had advice to that effect & she bought into the "original script", that is why she went off on a binge of lies to OCSO, she had no choice until she was able to get out of OCSO custody.  The "original script" had to be abandoned due to the car being brought out to OCSO, that wasn't part of the plan.  You can bet that there were a good number of pages of notes that went on once she arrived back to Hopespring.

There is no normal human behavior observed by this unit that lived at that Hopespring addrress, they went full fledge into gear to bringing the story national, getting the attorney & then the media broker.  That happened pretty quickly, don't you think?  Rob would probably know the amount of time before Garrison got to Dave Holloway now compare that to the amount of time that Garrison got together with the A's.

I agree with you a 100%.  I just don't get how people can think like that.  And I can't believe what people will do for money.  The world is filled with idiots.  Do you ever think about all the stories that are out there right now happening - that we will not know about for months/years to come?  Sorry Ambien talking....
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: October 12, 2008, 03:32:23 AM »

When I was on grand jury duty, it didn't take long at all to hear the witnesses and hand down an indictment. You have to remember that you are only hearing the prosecution's side during a grand jury hearing. There is no one to make objections, no judge to approach for sidebars, etc. The witness is sworn in, the prosecutor asks questions, the court reporter takes down the answers, and the witness is escorted from the room again. It's very cut and dried, and moves quickly. We routinely indicted several people in a single day of hearings, and I was on a federal grand jury, so our cases were pretty big. We had quite a few with things like major Medicaid fraud, drug rings, etc.

Hi BT Girl... didn't you say that a GJ can be extended? Maybe this one will be??? What do you think?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: October 12, 2008, 03:37:32 AM »

I think this is the most cold group of people I have ever witnessed, like a Manson personality type, but it's the whole group, 4 people, blood related.  Just have never seen anything like this.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1379 on: October 12, 2008, 03:38:12 AM »

When I was on grand jury duty, it didn't take long at all to hear the witnesses and hand down an indictment. You have to remember that you are only hearing the prosecution's side during a grand jury hearing. There is no one to make objections, no judge to approach for sidebars, etc. The witness is sworn in, the prosecutor asks questions, the court reporter takes down the answers, and the witness is escorted from the room again. It's very cut and dried, and moves quickly. We routinely indicted several people in a single day of hearings, and I was on a federal grand jury, so our cases were pretty big. We had quite a few with things like major Medicaid fraud, drug rings, etc.

Hi BT Girl... didn't you say that a GJ can be extended? Maybe this one will be??? What do you think?

BT has left, but IIRC it can be extended.  I don't look for this one to be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.