April 23, 2024, 11:34:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 473393 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #140 on: October 11, 2008, 09:05:29 AM »

Good morning monkeys. I have a few things to get out this a.m. First, Tim's statement about "live Caylee somewhere" confused me since all the evidence apparently says she is dead and he even stated he felt that before last night, so what was up there?

second, on the DNA and Lee subject, A rumor went around that Lee was not GA's so would his DNA not be slightly different if this is true?? maybe because of that,they do not really look at each other as Brother and sister? twisted I know,but not unheard of these days.

third. I have been watching this family back peddle and twist everything to confuse everything and everyone thru out this case from the start. We have been trying to figure out why this family would cover for KC as they are,maybe they are not? maybe there is more to this then we see? What if during the Cin-KC argument that night Caylee accidentally died, Cin tried to revive her but could not and it has been a complete cover up since.. Yes, GA and CA are not the most attentive parents in the world from what we SEE so far, but we only see what THEY portray right? how many of us would NOT notice our dead grand child in the back yard? Just thinking.

Let's not forget the fact that KC is a sociopath and would NEVER put HERSELF out on a limb to cover for anyone other than herself! She would not take one for the team and have the possibility of her getting the death penalty. She would accuse her Father, whom she hated of the crime first before herself.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: October 11, 2008, 09:10:18 AM »

]

Let's not forget the fact that KC is a sociopath and would NEVER put HERSELF out on a limb to cover for anyone other than herself! She would not take one for the team and have the possibility of her getting the death penalty. She would accuse her Father, whom she hated of the crime first before herself.

I completely agree with that.  Look what she's willing to do to her friends and family.. she sure as heck wouldn't do anything for them.

btw, boo..  I sure hope you're sharing that coffee! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #142 on: October 11, 2008, 09:12:14 AM »

Morning Searching and fellow monkeys, I have often mentioned some of these points too. Why would George and the rest go out on such a limb for Casey when she personally made their lives hell for years? Georges strange perfect memory of the morning/afternoon of the 16th down to the pinstripe dress pants Casey was wearing. 

That is what makes it so confusing,aside from the ever changing stories. I as well as others just can not see the family covering for KC as they seem to be, but in covering for one of the other family members they would have to cover for KC too right? just seems to make more sense that way.   
   Searching, I'm foggy this morning. What do mean about about the covering? Like if we cover for you Casey you have to cover for us? Dangerous proposition with her right cause I would think she would throw anyone under the bus. That's what makes this sooo confusing

Something like that.. but if you think outside the box, like I have been trying to do, we seen they started out almost throwing her under the bus,then it was nope, Caylee is alive and well with the invisible nanny.. some realization happened in there, another family member would be implicated in the death and disposal of Caylee, one that they would move heaven and earth to protect and that is when the cover up started. If we go back to the moment the back peddling started and all the lies started, maybe we can figure out who they are really covering for?? In thinking back, the bond hearing, they stated GA was starting a new job, he had been unemployed, yet supposedly the night of the argument between KC and Cin,GA was at work?? not adding up to me.. we need to go back to the beginning...

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #143 on: October 11, 2008, 09:12:40 AM »

I have nothing but respect for Tim Miller but last night it was like he was hiding something.  After that meeting with Nejame....everything changed in my opinion.

OMG I was yelling at that sit in for NG last night to SHUT UP!!!  she wouldnt even let anyone talk...on top of that she looked like she had bed head!!!!

It's so weird to see JVM on that show. She used to work for one of the Los Angeles news stations years ago.. " Velez-Mitchell previously spent more than a decade anchoring and reporting for KCAL-TV in Los Angeles. Prior to her role on Celebrity Justice and after leaving KCAL, she was a reporter and occasional fill-in anchor for KCBS-TV in Los Angeles." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Velez-Mitchell   I just don't care for her filling in for NG.     I know some people think NG is too much... not compared to this chick!

She definitely doesn't have her own "style". She must practice in the mirror to try to get NG's mannerisms down.
Yes, NG can be very irritating but that comes from being a lawyer and she now has no Judge sitting there telling her to calm down. As I see it, NG is the only one keeping this case alive on TV. Up here in Detroit, no mention of anything Casey Anthony on any news channel. The sensation is over and they moved on to more current events. I, for one, am grateful to NG for continuing to report on this. JVM needs to relax and be herself, not a NG wanna be. Plus, someone tell her to stop thrusting her lips out, she looks like a petulant child.   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: October 11, 2008, 09:16:24 AM »

Good morning monkeys. I have a few things to get out this a.m. First, Tim's statement about "live Caylee somewhere" confused me since all the evidence apparently says she is dead and he even stated he felt that before last night, so what was up there?

second, on the DNA and Lee subject, A rumor went around that Lee was not GA's so would his DNA not be slightly different if this is true?? maybe because of that,they do not really look at each other as Brother and sister? twisted I know,but not unheard of these days.

third. I have been watching this family back peddle and twist everything to confuse everything and everyone thru out this case from the start. We have been trying to figure out why this family would cover for KC as they are,maybe they are not? maybe there is more to this then we see? What if during the Cin-KC argument that night Caylee accidentally died, Cin tried to revive her but could not and it has been a complete cover up since.. Yes, GA and CA are not the most attentive parents in the world from what we SEE so far, but we only see what THEY portray right? how many of us would NOT notice our dead grand child in the back yard? Just thinking.

Agree, 100%!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #145 on: October 11, 2008, 09:19:43 AM »

]

I completely agree with that.  Look what she's willing to do to her friends and family.. she sure as heck wouldn't do anything for them.

SHARING COFFEE! Are you out of your mind woman!!! That's the ONE thing I keep allll to myself! Mine, mine, all mine!!
Boo throws a nanner and hides in the corner, quickly sipping her liquid gold! You can have my nanner bread though, I like you.   

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #146 on: October 11, 2008, 09:22:50 AM »

Morning Searching and all my monkey friends. I feel the same way about Tim on NG last night. It was awkward. I realize NeJame can be persuasive. But did he hypnotize Tim? It was just too weird to hear Tim say he had hope of an alive Caylee after he said the opposite -- no glimmer of hope.

IMO Lee and Casey are brother and sister and are GA and CA's bio children. But who knows? In this case anything could happen.

And your last point is extremely interesting. That's a scenario I had never thought of. It makes this monkey think ...

I remember you, Caylee.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #147 on: October 11, 2008, 09:24:58 AM »

OK, now that my cofffeeee has kicked in, I want to throw something else out into the cage. Yesterday another nice monkey mentioned voting for Tim Miller for the CNN hero contest. I totally agree, this guy is a fricking SAINT! If I were living in his area I would offer up my admin services to him in a heartbeat. So this am I check the CNN site and got this. Hope the link works!

http://www.ireport.com/ir-topic-stories.jspa?topicId=107024

Hope everyone will take advantage of this and write something nice about a guy that puts himself out there where we all wish we could be.   

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #148 on: October 11, 2008, 09:25:04 AM »

]

Right, but up till now, it looked as though she was going to get away with everything, How many times has it been said,when everything comes out,you will understand why she has done what she has done?? I expect a family member or 2 will get thrown under the bus as soon as she is indicted. JMO

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: October 11, 2008, 09:25:20 AM »

Another Monkey..... here's a nice hot cup of Community Coffee.... dark roast..... hope you like is strong.... bayou style..... sunny

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #150 on: October 11, 2008, 09:28:24 AM »

]

Right, but up till now, it looked as though she was going to get away with everything, How many times has it been said,when everything comes out,you will understand why she has done what she has done?? I expect a family member or 2 will get thrown under the bus as soon as she is indicted. JMO

[/quote]    Yes all true, not even her daughter could get in the way of her narcissistic craziness. So Casey being a sociopath is true to form. But the rest of the family covering, I'm sick of the "being in denial" excuses. I know they have the tremendous guilt over what they could have/should have done. Another theory could be that they "played" at being on her side just to see if her would give up any info. I could see Lee doing this. Anyone think this is possible. On another note, I really have to get out of my PJs before 1:00 today.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #151 on: October 11, 2008, 09:33:42 AM »

Morning Searching and all my monkey friends. I feel the same way about Tim on NG last night. It was awkward. I realize NeJame can be persuasive. But did he hypnotize Tim? It was just too weird to hear Tim say he had hope of an alive Caylee after he said the opposite -- no glimmer of hope.

IMO Lee and Casey are brother and sister and are GA and CA's bio children. But who knows? In this case anything could happen.

And your last point is extremely interesting. That's a scenario I had never thought of. It makes this monkey think ...

I too noticed Tim demeanor and his carefully chosen words. My personal take on that is that he is trying to be sensitive to the family before he goes in to meet with them. Here, he as a meeting set up with them today, he can't be seen telling everyone on NG that he knows Caylee is dead the night before. This would set up a hostile environment for the meeting today. Strange, think about this... LE brings the whole fam damily in for a meeting the day before yesterday? Then the family agrees to meet Tim Miller on Saturday? Why? Did LE finally get through to the Anthony family that things are going to be happening very soon and Tim will be their only salvation of bringing Caylee home? Tim has to play nice in order to discuss anything with Cindy. You can tell from her interview she can go off the deep end quickly and just repeat the lies over and over until someone stops telling her things she doesn't want to hear. I've dealt with the public enough to know that you have to access the person you are talking to and slowly bring them around to your way of thinking, not go on the attack, nobody responds to information well that way.   

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: October 11, 2008, 09:35:08 AM »

Another Monkey..... here's a nice hot cup of Community Coffee.... dark roast..... hope you like is strong.... bayou style..... sunny

MORNING ALL MONKEYS!!

cAN SOMEONE FILL ME in about NG last night and Tim I did not see it??

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: October 11, 2008, 09:38:12 AM »

(Boo.. I'll take your nanner bread. Thanks!)

cubbee... mmmmmmmmmm, thanks for sharing!!

Will it completely ruin it if I put in lots of cream and sugar? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #154 on: October 11, 2008, 09:43:19 AM »

]

Yes all true, not even her daughter could get in the way of her narcissistic craziness. So Casey being a sociopath is true to form. But the rest of the family covering, I'm sick of the "being in denial" excuses. I know they have the tremendous guilt over what they could have/should have done. Another theory could be that they "played" at being on her side just to see if her would give up any info. I could see Lee doing this. Anyone think this is possible. On another note, I really have to get out of my PJs before 1:00 today.
[/quote]

Yes, I could see Lee doing this and even Cindy. You heard KC's reaction to Cindy's first few interviews, she was pissed! Then, didn't the Anthony family have an order where they couldn't discuss the case with KC? So they are all sitting in that house together and no one can discuss the disappearance of Caylee, except KC if she wants to. They have been dealing with this Sociopath all their lives, they DO know how to handle her. So lulling her into a false sense of confidence would be the way she might offer up some additional information. Lee started playing that role immediately with his "Officer" routine and getting KC to tell them anything. I believe KC views Lee as her only friend right now, he has been with her her whole life and she thinks the world of him. 

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: October 11, 2008, 09:44:53 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE !!!!!  Coffee is great this morning.

I thought Tim acted wierd last night on NG too.  I am odd man out because i am kinda thinking maybe there was something to those rumors of finding Caylee a few days ago and that is why he is acting wierd and ALSO .....NOT searching.   He said there was gonna be a search and he made a huge effort to come to Orlando.....now no search. 
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #156 on: October 11, 2008, 09:46:05 AM »

I was really surprised at what Tim said, but then I thought about it. I would bet
anything they are going out to-day, but only select places that they think are
the real hot spots,only their own staff and LE and really experienced people. At least
I hope this is the case.

Good morning, Monkeys.  Now that it's up in the air whether or not Casey may be able to do her own searching, I bet Tim and LE are working together to do everything possible to find little Caylee, even when it means misleading the public.  After all, everything we know Tim engages in will be for the best interest of this case and bringing Caylee home.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #157 on: October 11, 2008, 09:46:54 AM »

ok, throwing a couple of things into the cage then I'm outta here.

Last night on NG Tim said about cadaver dogs that they've cleared areas where remains were later found. That stood out for me. I know the dogs hit in the Anthony's yard. Is it possible the body was and is in the yard and the dogs missed it? I know I'm reaching.

LP and the "Lee is Caylee's dad" comments -- I know some of you are uncomfortable with this theory. And I am on the fence. It could go either way IMO. But here is what we need to remember:

It is my understanding LP (and law enforcement) could KNOW the father is Lee using ONLY Caylee's DNA. I'm sure they would also want his DNA sample to confirm or exclude, but that is my understanding of how it works.

ok, gotta run. see you monkeys later!

I remember you, Caylee.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: October 11, 2008, 09:49:13 AM »

(Boo.. I'll take your nanner bread. Thanks!)

cubbee... mmmmmmmmmm, thanks for sharing!!

Will it completely ruin it if I put in lots of cream and sugar? 

If it would then mine would have to be considered completely ruined....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #159 on: October 11, 2008, 09:51:11 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE !!!!!  Coffee is great this morning.

I thought Tim acted wierd last night on NG too.  I am odd man out because i am kinda thinking maybe there was something to those rumors of finding Caylee a few days ago and that is why he is acting wierd and ALSO .....NOT searching.   He said there was gonna be a search and he made a huge effort to come to Orlando.....now no search. 
My understanding is that Tim went to Orlando first to see IF a search would be possible at this time,then IF possible he would set up a time and date to come back to search.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.