April 23, 2024, 09:46:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 473373 times)
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1460 on: October 12, 2008, 09:04:43 AM »

Does anybody know what the (407) 242 7686 # is that was called 6/16 at 7:45 AM?
ATT Voice Mail
~Guideposts
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1461 on: October 12, 2008, 09:05:11 AM »

I don't think KC had time to watch murder mysteries she was a very busy girl.  Between work and men and text messages TV was her last concern. 

Don't forget about college!!! 

musing for a few!!

But Casey did attend Valencia College.  Casey just fails to let people know it was 7775 Valencia College Lane, the location of Colonial High School's 9th Grade Center.

OMG.. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1462 on: October 12, 2008, 09:07:51 AM »

Morning! Got the usual 20 pages to catch up to.   

Klaas.. I had a really horrid nightmare last night.  I got scolded in BIG BOLD RED LETTERS and it scared the crap out of me. I'll never be the same! 
LOL  AnotherMonkey
at least it was NOT somethng on this line   vs a scolding

Morning Monkeys

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: October 12, 2008, 09:09:36 AM »

I don't think KC had time to watch murder mysteries she was a very busy girl.  Between work and men and text messages TV was her last concern. 

musing for a few!!

But Casey did attend Valencia College.  Casey just fails to let people know it was 7775 Valencia College Lane, the location of Colonial High School's 9th Grade Center.

Casey did not attent college.  She didn't even graduate high school.
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1464 on: October 12, 2008, 09:13:23 AM »

musing for a few!!

Don't forget about stealing either 

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1465 on: October 12, 2008, 09:14:48 AM »

KCJackieOh no, you didn't upset me at all! Fortunately, my child is a good sleeper!  LOL!  I was trying to find the clothing list LE took from Casey's closet.  I'm wondering if the JCPenney purchase was a new pair of grey pin-striped pants.  I don't believe Cindy washed Casey's stinking-like-a-dead-body-in-the-car pants.  Would anyone here honestly have put something like that in your washing machine? 

I never believed that Cindy washed any clothes.  I would never put that in my machine.  I would have put it in a plastic bag (probably double) and threw it away.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: October 12, 2008, 09:16:10 AM »

musing for a few!!

oops sorry!  I read that wrong......
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1467 on: October 12, 2008, 09:17:14 AM »

drunken Limps into the cage with a cold banana on her head and a hot cup of coffee 
I got a lot of pages to catch up to after playing with Murt last night. That was way too much fun! Monkeys took over Murt's ustream and now he's a Monkey too. Going to read now. Need sunglasses.... 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1468 on: October 12, 2008, 09:20:52 AM »

drunken Limps into the cage with a cold banana on her head and a hot cup of coffee 
I got a lot of pages to catch up to after playing with Murt last night. That was way too much fun! Monkeys took over Murt's ustream and now he's a Monkey too. Going to read now. Need sunglasses.... 

Funny, Funny, Boomonkey, Did murt really join scaredmonkeys?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1469 on: October 12, 2008, 09:22:09 AM »

Yes he did!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1470 on: October 12, 2008, 09:26:04 AM »

Yes he did!!

Ha,Ha,Ha! Meatballs is going to be really upset with him!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: October 12, 2008, 09:26:33 AM »

Klaas.. I had a really horrid nightmare last night.  I got scolded in BIG BOLD RED LETTERS and it scared the crap out of me. I'll never be the same! 
LOL  AnotherMonkey
at least it was NOT somethng on this line   vs a scolding

Morning Monkeys

So true.. although at least the dog usually gets tired after a while and goes away. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1472 on: October 12, 2008, 09:28:04 AM »

I am starting to think meatballs is "all sauce" 

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1473 on: October 12, 2008, 09:30:16 AM »

KCJackieOh no, you didn't upset me at all! Fortunately, my child is a good sleeper!  LOL!  I was trying to find the clothing list LE took from Casey's closet.  I'm wondering if the JCPenney purchase was a new pair of grey pin-striped pants.  I don't believe Cindy washed Casey's stinking-like-a-dead-body-in-the-car pants.  Would anyone here honestly have put something like that in your washing machine? 

I never believed that Cindy washed any clothes.  I would never put that in my machine.  I would have put it in a plastic bag (probably double) and threw it away.

San, I would have too.  This made me start thinking of all the stuff the A's probably DID throw away.  I know LE has so much more information than we have, and so many of the unanswered questions will have an answer.  I just think the trial will blow us away when all the pcs fall into place.  I truely think we will be shocked at all the horrid information to come, and the extent to which the A's tried to cover up.  Someone earlier posted about Cindys lies, I cannot wait for her to be confronted by her own words....this will be the best part of the trail!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1474 on: October 12, 2008, 09:30:20 AM »

I am starting to think meatballs is "all sauce" 

I saw on here yesterday where someone thinks he's a former monkey that was temporarily banned, is that really so? And what is murts screen name or avatar? Murt?

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1475 on: October 12, 2008, 09:33:44 AM »

San, I would have too.  This made me start thinking of all the stuff the A's probably DID throw away.  I know LE has so much more information than we have, and so many of the unanswered questions will have an answer.  I just think the trial will blow us away when all the pcs fall into place.  I truely think we will be shocked at all the horrid information to come, and the extent to which the A's tried to cover up.  Someone earlier posted about Cindys lies, I cannot wait for her to be confronted by her own words....this will be the best part of the trail!

Was it ever confirmed that we will have access to the GJ info per Florida law or will it just "leak" out? I can't wait to see that damn JCP statement!

Phaedrus
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1476 on: October 12, 2008, 09:34:00 AM »

musing for a few!!

What I'm trying to point out is that Colonial High School's 9th Grade Center is located at 7775 Valencia College Lane in Orlando.  Casey uses bits and pieces of truths when she gives information.  When Casey says she went to Valencia College she is using this address as her personal reference point.  Just as she has used other classmates names in her storyline, she is using this address also.  I acknowledge that Casey did not attend Valencia College and that she did not graduate from Colonial High.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1477 on: October 12, 2008, 09:38:01 AM »

Mammy103- yes, I think those bones are definitely human (although I'm not a forensic expert)..."Measuring" my sleeping child's rib bones as we speak.  Invision did the right thing e-mailing.  If she's wrong, no harm, no foul. If she's right, it could help Caylee or someone else's family.  In our house, we say, better safe than sorry.

I also agree with you all on Cindy's "nothing's missing" comments.  She appears to have some control issues, Casey would have had no money to buy Caylee all those swimsuits and cute outfits, and Grandmas generally love to shop for the Grandchildren...Cindy would have known what was in the closet and dresser.  Also, wouldn't Caylee's swimsuits be gone if Zanny had taken Caylee to Disneyland and the beach (hotels with pools-Caylee loved the pool)? No babysitter I've ever known has bought the child: clothes, diapers, swim diapers, swimsuit & life vest/arm floats, all their food & snacks, sippy cups, pajamas, toothbrush & toothpaste, shoes & socks, pillows & blankies, potty seats, baby shampoo, tub toys, a safety bath mat, brush & comb, etc.  Wow!  That Zanny must be one heck of a babysitter to stock her apartment (that she shared with a roommate) with all that stuff for Caylee...NOT!  How logical is that?!  Like a babysitter with six children of her own could afford to buy and keep all that stuff for Caylee at her apartment!  We know Casey couldn't have bought all that stuff to give to Zanny for the "trips to Disneyland and the beach"-she had no money!  Considering Disneyland is roughly $40+ per person per day and hotels are $100+ a day, Zanny'd have to be rich.  And where were Zanny's own six children while she was gallivanting off the Disneyland and the beach with Caylee?  What a stupid story!

According to Casey's first statement, her Zanny did not have any children.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: October 12, 2008, 09:39:53 AM »

musing for a few!!

What I'm trying to point out is that Colonial High School's 9th Grade Center is located at 7775 Valencia College Lane in Orlando.  Casey uses bits and pieces of truths when she gives information.  When Casey says she went to Valencia College she is using this address as her personal reference point.  Just as she has used other classmates names in her storyline, she is using this address also.  I acknowledge that Casey did not attend Valencia College and that she did not graduate from Colonial High.

Guideposts, I apologized afterwards.  I am truly sorry as I misread.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1479 on: October 12, 2008, 09:42:22 AM »

Some questions? Where did Casey find Baez? Was he court appointed or did
she know him from somewhere else? Even the lawyers on NG can't figure out
why she spends 6 hours a day with him. Also the picture in the Globe(Oct 13)
paper shows the Play house but no sand box. I thought the dogs hit on the
playhouse?? I think GA & CA will tell the truth to the GJ because I think their
lawyer would have warned them of the consequence they would face.They know the jig is up and they are going to lose their daughter for a long time. They will
be very foolish if they don't heed his advice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.