March 28, 2024, 02:58:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 471756 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1480 on: October 12, 2008, 09:43:18 AM »

WOW..last night was too fun!!! I enjoyed Hijacking Murt!!
I am glad he is here now!!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1481 on: October 12, 2008, 09:43:19 AM »

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: October 12, 2008, 09:43:49 AM »

Klaas if you still have my photo of the last sunset of the millenium taken after Hurricaine Floyd floated awhole house by an took part of my fishing pier away you can give that to islandmonkey to use for donate for TES. Please do not give me any credit though. remember someone will be looking for me in 09 and I don't want him to find me. My life depends on it

Thanks, that would be great.....I'm working on a website because sooo many people I've met selling them have no clue about Tim Miller or TES. By the way, I moved here because I rreally do have a nut lurking after me, everything I have is in false names and initials, sad isn't it.

Same here!! The photos part (not the hiding part -- so sorry  )

Sunsets from the Keys (Islamorada below), sunrises from Stuart up on Hutchinson Island. Several other South FLorida locations as well.

No credits required -- theyre just our private photos and memories. It would make me so happy if they could be turned into donations for TES.

If not, thanks for all you are doing.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1483 on: October 12, 2008, 09:44:54 AM »

Ha,Ha,Ha! Meatballs is going to be really upset with him!

I am starting to think meatballs is "all sauce" 

I saw on here yesterday where someone thinks he's a former monkey that was temporarily banned, is that really so? And what is murts screen name or avatar? Murt?

Murt hasn't figured out the avatar stuff yet. What I did notice is that after the Monkeys started rattling the bars over there, Meatballs dropped out of the conversation. Murt was answering questions on his own site and here in the Monkey cage at the same time. He really liked it here and made mention of that several times. I think Meatballs got fed up and left.  We will have quite a few new monkeys soon b/c the streamers over there were saying they wanted to be Monkeys too! Honestly, I looked around before joining here and this was the best open forum and the best information out there. You can ask any question and nice monkeys will answer you and explain what you are not comprehending. People are comfortable here and no idea is dissed without proper facts to back it up.

I love being a Monkey!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1484 on: October 12, 2008, 09:45:05 AM »

Hi All!!
Took a while but I'm here now and looking forward to entering into some great conversations with all of you.

And of course being here to see justice served for Caylee
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: October 12, 2008, 09:45:41 AM »

Some questions? Where did Casey find Baez? Was he court appointed or did
she know him from somewhere else? Even the lawyers on NG can't figure out
why she spends 6 hours a day with him. Also the picture in the Globe(Oct 13)
paper shows the Play house but no sand box. I thought the dogs hit on the
playhouse?? I think GA & CA will tell the truth to the GJ because I think their
lawyer would have warned them of the consequence they would face.They know the jig is up and they are going to lose their daughter for a long time. They will
be very foolish if they don't heed his advice.

IIRC, LE suggested Baez. After seeing Baez last night on Geraldo I think I know what him & Casey are probably doing in that six hours! He makes me ill!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1486 on: October 12, 2008, 09:48:47 AM »

I saw on here yesterday where someone thinks he's a former monkey that was temporarily banned, is that really so? And what is murts screen name or avatar? Murt?

Murt hasn't figured out the avatar stuff yet. What I did notice is that after the Monkeys started rattling the bars over there, Meatballs dropped out of the conversation. Murt was answering questions on his own site and here in the Monkey cage at the same time. He really liked it here and made mention of that several times. I think Meatballs got fed up and left.  We will have quite a few new monkeys soon b/c the streamers over there were saying they wanted to be Monkeys too! Honestly, I looked around before joining here and this was the best open forum and the best information out there. You can ask any question and nice monkeys will answer you and explain what you are not comprehending. People are comfortable here and no idea is dissed without proper facts to back it up.

I love being a Monkey!

WOW! So do I! Our cage is bulging, pretty soon we're going to have to move to a bigger one!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1487 on: October 12, 2008, 09:49:15 AM »

Guideposts, just guessing here, but do I know you? Like maybe you made me a friend on other site the other day and I invited you here? I asked to post some of your stuff, Won't say, just asking.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1488 on: October 12, 2008, 09:51:52 AM »

Hi All!!
Took a while but I'm here now and looking forward to entering into some great conversations with all of you.

Morning and welcom OzInterest! Love the name, grab a avatar and have some banana bread! You too Guideposts, who ever you are! We are here to find the truth and bring little Caylee back home where she belongs.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: October 12, 2008, 09:53:21 AM »

WELCOME OZ!

Phaedrus
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1490 on: October 12, 2008, 09:54:54 AM »

LE suggested Baez Ha Ha! I can see why.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1491 on: October 12, 2008, 09:55:41 AM »

I wanted to comment on the posts regarding NG's rudeness to Tim M. and others, but the posts are like 20 pages back.

It would help if NG and her guest hosts would just ask the questions, instead of spending 5 minutes answering them for the guest... so that they have to say, "Well, you're right, Nancy.... " The only guest hosts I've seen that handle the show with professionalism is Pat LaLoma and Diane Diamont. I do like Nancy to an extent, but she is too impatient and rude. I've read or heard that the guests are given a heads-up beforehand and know basically what is going to happen, but still.... that is not entertainment. It's serious business, and I think her show would draw in a lot MORE viewers if she were not so... rude. JMO.
Also to the poster who was wondering why the media refers to Caylee as 3 years old when she obviously didn't reach her 3rd birthday... I've asked that same question myself. It's very confusing to some people who don't follow the case as much as we all do.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: October 12, 2008, 09:57:57 AM »

KCJackieOh no, you didn't upset me at all! Fortunately, my child is a good sleeper!  LOL!  I was trying to find the clothing list LE took from Casey's closet.  I'm wondering if the JCPenney purchase was a new pair of grey pin-striped pants.  I don't believe Cindy washed Casey's stinking-like-a-dead-body-in-the-car pants.  Would anyone here honestly have put something like that in your washing machine? 

I never believed that Cindy washed any clothes.  I would never put that in my machine.  I would have put it in a plastic bag (probably double) and threw it away.

Good Morning, San.  I've been reading the discussion about the striped pants and something has dawned on me even before I've finished my coffee.  The striped pants might have been in the car and had a death smell.  The fabric from the pants probably absorbed the smell that was in the air.  The mysterious LE witness who claims that she saw Casey coming from the woods didn't describe her as wearing those pants.  If I recall, the witness said that she was wearing a jogging suit or something like that, with a baseball cap.  The most important clothes would probably be the jogging suit that Casey probably disposed of later.  I am also wondering if Casey took Caylee's clothes off when she disposed of her to make identification more difficult.  Could she have thrown Casey's clothing in Red's dumpster at the office park, after she buried Caylee?  Is that why the dogs hit on that dumpster?  I wonder if LE has lifted fingerprints from Red's shovel that he found under the bridge.  LE could have lots and lots of evidence that we know nothing about.  Casey's fingerprints on the shovel would certainly be an indication of a location for TES to search.

I have also thought about Casey as a murderer pulling off the perfect crime.  Casey is intelligent and cunning, but she's not a seasoned murderer and she no doubt made mistakes.  I don't believe that Casey ever thought that she would be caught.  I think she fully expected to run off to California and disappear forever.  She is a narcissistic sociopath and they really do believe that they are smarter than everyone else.  They see themselves as invincible.  I think Casey has made lots and lots of mistakes that LE has already found. 

The DNA from the maggots in the trunk has probably given LE more information than Caylee's hair.  The maggot DNA has told LE where Caylee died, where she was kept, whether she was moved, any drugs that she had been given, and when she was killed.  The Body Farm is one of the leaders in the forensic study of insects and decomposition.

The maggots will bring Casey down.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1493 on: October 12, 2008, 09:58:18 AM »

IIRC, LE had no choice but to release info on the case per Florida law when requested.  Does anyonw know?

My understanding is, once they release the docs. to the defense, it's public record.   Once it's public,  anybody can get it.

I think regarding discovery it is under the Freedom of Information Act, I believe that a request can be submitted & if it is deemed suitable is then released to the requestor.

I think some have spoken about Sunshine Laws in the state of Florida & that under certain circumstances similar requests on behalf of the public interest can be made to the court regarding Grand Jury Indictments or Process, am unsure, that can be considered by the Court & possibly make normally secret material open for public scrutiny.  Not so sure about this but that's what is coming out of my brain.

You might want to check out the Florida Grand Jury Handbook ....
http://74.125.45.104/search?q=cache:uwKLSJvKbV4J:www.floridasupremecourt.org/jury_instructions/chapters/chapter30/flgrandjuryhandbook.rtf+How+does+a+grand+jury+work+%2B+Florida&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us
Thank you for this GJ info Brandi.
Very interesting.....GJ panel of 15 to 21 members,need 12 GJ's to get an indictment.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: October 12, 2008, 09:59:06 AM »

Hi All!!

Morning and welcom OzInterest! Love the name, grab a avatar and have some banana bread! You too Guideposts, who ever you are! We are here to find the truth and bring little Caylee back home where she belongs.

New Monkeys: If Klaas or someone hasn't already told you, Halloween & other avatars are available from our home page in the "Monkey Lounge". Just send Crazybabyborg a post & she'll fix you up! I LOVE Mine!!

Phaedrus
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1495 on: October 12, 2008, 09:59:10 AM »

Thanks everyone for the welcome.
Love banana bread...don't mind if I do!!.

I live in Australia and am addicted to this case.
Caylee is in my thoughts...always.
I have 2 daughter's of my own...Savannah- 7 and Peyton- 5.
If they were missing for even a minute I would be inconsolable.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: October 12, 2008, 10:01:42 AM »

NEW MONKEYS

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1497 on: October 12, 2008, 10:01:44 AM »

I love being a Monkey!

Me, TOO!! I haven't seen anyone being rude here and no matter what the question, somebody will answer.
I couldn't find a monkey avatar, but probably didn't look hard enough. I'm semi-illiterate with computers.
Oh... my hubby follows this case, not nearly as much as I do, but he says LP is probably right about the paternity thing. Don't know how he knows this, but he's pretty smart!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1498 on: October 12, 2008, 10:03:11 AM »

The link to the GJ format was very interesting, we don't have them here and it made for great reading
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1499 on: October 12, 2008, 10:03:24 AM »

Some questions? Where did Casey find Baez? Was he court appointed or did
she know him from somewhere else? Even the lawyers on NG can't figure out
why she spends 6 hours a day with him. Also the picture in the Globe(Oct 13)
paper shows the Play house but no sand box. I thought the dogs hit on the
playhouse?? I think GA & CA will tell the truth to the GJ because I think their
lawyer would have warned them of the consequence they would face.They know the jig is up and they are going to lose their daughter for a long time. They will
be very foolish if they don't heed his advice.

I could be completely wrong, but I vaguely recall hearing that Casey was once a friend of Baez's daughter - years ago????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.