April 25, 2024, 02:23:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 473466 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1540 on: October 12, 2008, 10:38:09 AM »

According to CA, she suspected Casey was pregnant before she was arrested the first time.
Where did you get that Info from please.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1541 on: October 12, 2008, 10:38:35 AM »

According to CA, she suspected Casey was pregnant before she was arrested the first time.

I'm sure CA was constantly monitoring KC's stomach area, especially since she fell for the "female problems bit" when KC was pregnant with Caylee!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Singlovelaugh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1542 on: October 12, 2008, 10:39:05 AM »

And remember, according to CA's brother Rick, Casey was 7 months pregnant with Caylee before C & G even knew it.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1543 on: October 12, 2008, 10:40:30 AM »

And remember, according to CA's brother Rick, Casey was 7 months pregnant with Caylee before C & G even knew it.

That's because C & G didn't want to admit it.  According to Rick, it was quite obvious.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1544 on: October 12, 2008, 10:41:10 AM »

Those phone calls confuse me.....

OMG..... did you realize that is my normal everyday avtar???

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Singlovelaugh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1545 on: October 12, 2008, 10:41:26 AM »

Where did you get that Info from please.

I'll go find a link for ya, Blonde...it's over at WS...be right in a few!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1546 on: October 12, 2008, 10:41:49 AM »

KCJackieOh no, you didn't upset me at all! Fortunately, my child is a good sleeper!  LOL!  I was trying to find the clothing list LE took from Casey's closet.  I'm wondering if the JCPenney purchase was a new pair of grey pin-striped pants.  I don't believe Cindy washed Casey's stinking-like-a-dead-body-in-the-car pants.  Would anyone here honestly have put something like that in your washing machine? 

I never believed that Cindy washed any clothes.  I would never put that in my machine.  I would have put it in a plastic bag (probably double) and threw it away.

Good Morning, San.  I've been reading the discussion about the striped pants and something has dawned on me even before I've finished my coffee.  The striped pants might have been in the car and had a death smell.  The fabric from the pants probably absorbed the smell that was in the air.  The mysterious LE witness who claims that she saw Casey coming from the woods didn't describe her as wearing those pants.  If I recall, the witness said that she was wearing a jogging suit or something like that, with a baseball cap.  The most important clothes would probably be the jogging suit that Casey probably disposed of later.  I am also wondering if Casey took Caylee's clothes off when she disposed of her to make identification more difficult.  Could she have thrown Casey's clothing in Red's dumpster at the office park, after she buried Caylee?  Is that why the dogs hit on that dumpster?  I wonder if LE has lifted fingerprints from Red's shovel that he found under the bridge.  LE could have lots and lots of evidence that we know nothing about.  Casey's fingerprints on the shovel would certainly be an indication of a location for TES to search.

I have also thought about Casey as a murderer pulling off the perfect crime.  Casey is intelligent and cunning, but she's not a seasoned murderer and she no doubt made mistakes.  I don't believe that Casey ever thought that she would be caught.  I think she fully expected to run off to California and disappear forever.  She is a narcissistic sociopath and they really do believe that they are smarter than everyone else.  They see themselves as invincible.  I think Casey has made lots and lots of mistakes that LE has already found. 

The DNA from the maggots in the trunk has probably given LE more information than Caylee's hair.  The maggot DNA has told LE where Caylee died, where she was kept, whether she was moved, any drugs that she had been given, and when she was killed.  The Body Farm is one of the leaders in the forensic study of insects and decomposition.

The maggots will bring Casey down.

Morning Monkeys!

I think maggots are pretty disgusting, but it amazes me that they are such a wealth of information!  I can see the headlines when Casey is convicted, "Brought Down by Maggots"!

Lisa
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1547 on: October 12, 2008, 10:42:19 AM »

Are Casey's hips wider because she's been sitting around eating bonbons or could she be pregnant? Would that keep her from the death penalty? Maybe a reason for a high five?

Will she be able to get a fair trial in Orlando?

Kimberly Trenor was pregnant when she and Royce Ziegler were arrested and charged with the murder of Riley Ann Sawyers.  The trial preparation has taken many months, but it is ongoing.  Kimberly's baby was born in July and immediately adopted by a family member.  The pregnancy didn't appear to hinder the murder charges or the trial preparation at all.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: October 12, 2008, 10:42:46 AM »

Those phone calls confuse me.....

OMG..... did you realize that is my normal everyday avtar???

I sure didn't!  I copied it from monkey photos online.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1549 on: October 12, 2008, 10:42:53 AM »

Morning, everyone!  Still sleepy so don't know how long I'll be around.

Welcome new monkeys!

The shamrock article was quite interesting.  My initial thought is how these women might have gotten a good luck symbol tat never dreaming it symbolized something else.

But then...that white "id" that LE snatched away quickly?  Might have been some type of membership card and I seriously doubt if it is PTA.

Also, wasn't there a cap with shamrock(s)?  Shirts with shamrocks?  Sticker on car with shamrock?  Either Casey loved clover or it means something we don't know either innocently or deliberately "not so good."  Also, wasn't that hat thrown away?  (Plus, wasn't there some kind of connection with AD concerning this symbol?)

Anyone have a picture of the ball cap?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1550 on: October 12, 2008, 10:43:49 AM »

Happy Sunday to everyone, and a warm BT welcome to all new monkeys.

I Stand With The Girl
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1551 on: October 12, 2008, 10:45:15 AM »

Ha,Ha,Ha! Meatballs is going to be really upset with him!

I am starting to think meatballs is "all sauce" 

I saw on here yesterday where someone thinks he's a former monkey that was temporarily banned, is that really so? And what is murts screen name or avatar? Murt?

Murt hasn't figured out the avatar stuff yet. What I did notice is that after the Monkeys started rattling the bars over there, Meatballs dropped out of the conversation. Murt was answering questions on his own site and here in the Monkey cage at the same time. He really liked it here and made mention of that several times. I think Meatballs got fed up and left.  We will have quite a few new monkeys soon b/c the streamers over there were saying they wanted to be Monkeys too! Honestly, I looked around before joining here and this was the best open forum and the best information out there. You can ask any question and nice monkeys will answer you and explain what you are not comprehending. People are comfortable here and no idea is dissed without proper facts to back it up.

I love being a Monkey!

I just approved another 6 or 7 of MURT regulars this morning.  All together I bet I approved close to 15 MURT regulars for posting in the SM forum since late last night.   

::MonkeyHaHa::That's Great!!

Monken I figured out that you have to put a space between the monkey moods and a word otherwise it just shows the emotion and not the laughing monkey face, etc. Just an FYI

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1552 on: October 12, 2008, 10:45:38 AM »

Morning, everyone!  Still sleepy so don't know how long I'll be around.

Welcome new monkeys!

The shamrock article was quite interesting.  My initial thought is how these women might have gotten a good luck symbol tat never dreaming it symbolized something else.

But then...that white "id" that LE snatched away quickly?  Might have been some type of membership card and I seriously doubt if it is PTA.

Also, wasn't there a cap with shamrock(s)?  Shirts with shamrocks?  Sticker on car with shamrock?  Either Casey loved clover or it means something we don't know either innocently or deliberately "not so good."  Also, wasn't that hat thrown away?  (Plus, wasn't there some kind of connection with AD concerning this symbol?)

Anyone have a picture of the ball cap?

Of course, it could have been something mundane like some young girls like unicorns!  Certainly, the possibility though of another mystery.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1553 on: October 12, 2008, 10:47:42 AM »

Some questions? Where did Casey find Baez? Was he court appointed or did
she know him from somewhere else? Even the lawyers on NG can't figure out
why she spends 6 hours a day with him. Also the picture in the Globe(Oct 13)
paper shows the Play house but no sand box. I thought the dogs hit on the
playhouse?? I think GA & CA will tell the truth to the GJ because I think their
lawyer would have warned them of the consequence they would face.They know the jig is up and they are going to lose their daughter for a long time. They will
be very foolish if they don't heed his advice.

Baez is 39 so that doesn't sound likely. 

I could be completely wrong, but I vaguely recall hearing that Casey was once a friend of Baez's daughter - years ago????

Trying again.........

Baez is 39 so that doesn't sound likely.

I suppose it's physically possible, but not very likely I agree.

(BB - isn't that witch in your avatar giving you a SERIOUS migraine?)

I Stand With The Girl
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1554 on: October 12, 2008, 10:49:03 AM »

This is a SPECULATIVE QUESTION I would like you to ask your respective sources.
Is Casey pregnant?
My reasons for asking:
1. Casey's clothing was tight in the abdominal area this week.  Her hips look like they have widened a bit.
2.  Baez is asking for her to make private trips.
3.  Padilla and others saying there are many twists to come. (Diana Downs became pg during her trial which was a shock to a lot of people.  Casey reminds me of DD.)
4.  The case worker testifying in court on Friday was discussing release and she used "going to the doctor" 2 or 3 times when answering.
5.  She had to talk to M. Hawkins in California.  (When she became pg with Caylee she called J Grund and had to talk to him.  JG said, I'll call you back because I'm in class right now.  She texts him back to tell him she is pg and he is the father.)
6.  She has not always used protection.  Tony R testified that in May she "was exposed".  She also visited Chris S on 5/17.  She posted to Ricardo she was dating Tony L on 6/2, so Ricardo was still in the picture until then.  And personally I think she was still with Jesse on occassion.

Do your sources know?

(I somehow managed to make this a seperate topic on the board.  If the moderators would like to please delete that, I would appreciate it.)

It's hard to say but it wouldn't surprise me.  That said, I firmly believe that Casey will be back behind bars by Wednesday of this week, this time without bail.  If she is pregnant, it's not long before we will find out.

OMG, would a jury give the death penalty to a pregnant woman??? If this is true, she will be given special treatment in jail too, the pampering just continues to go on and on!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1555 on: October 12, 2008, 10:49:04 AM »

Again, thankyou all for the welcome.
I am off to bed as it is that time in the Southern Hemisphere.
I will definately catch you all soon and I hope you have a great day.

It would be great to wake up tomorrow and see news of Caylee being found....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: October 12, 2008, 10:50:07 AM »

Again, thankyou all for the welcome.
I am off to bed as it is that time in the Southern Hemisphere.
I will definately catch you all soon and I hope you have a great day.

It would be great to wake up tomorrow and see news of Caylee being found....

Nite OZInterest
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1557 on: October 12, 2008, 10:50:54 AM »

I just wanted to take a quick second and give a big

to all of you for such a warm welcome to this wonderful group!

I am so happy to meet you all and be in the cage with ya!

From what I have gathered by reading news reports since the very beggining, when she was being booked (and correct me if I'm wrong), Casey hired him herself, apparently from the suggestion of fellow inmates. CA and GA have said they did not know who he was and had no previous contact with him...but then we know what they say isn't always true.  Several sleuthers have found connections between JB and some questionable "friends" and "co-workers" of the Fusian crowd.  I guess she called him while being booked, he went to meet her and became "bewitched" by her ....ah, ah, uhm...CHARMS, lol!  He certainly seems to be in a "spell".

I just don't get why Baez is acting like a fool when it comes to Casey!  She is basically a loser who offed her daughter!  Maybe she's got a magical vagina?   I just don't get the attraction!

Lisa
OpenMind4U
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1558 on: October 12, 2008, 10:51:29 AM »

Perrrrrfectly funny.....I'm sure if KC pregnancy would be true, CA would find the excuse to put blames on 'bad crowd' friends of KC...not on JB !!! I was cracking down when CA said she wouldn't allow JG to lay DRESSED in the same bad with KC and Caylee because of her principles and her house rules!...   

...the peRRRRfect mind should be RRRRReused!!!!...RRRRRRachel
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1559 on: October 12, 2008, 10:51:35 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I want to welcome all our new monkeys to the cage.

Over the last 2 days, I have had several phone conversations that have definitely changed my mind on Caylee's paternity. I am 100% convinced that Lee is the father. As you recall, I was totally against this theory until now. This has been posted on every blog and forum out there, as a rumor. I can tell you that, if it were not true, we would have seen Cindy, Baez and even Lee refuting it with a vengeance. We have seen or heard nothing of the sort. What we have seen is Lee hiring an attorney and refusing the DNA testing until court ordered. I can't imagine how much deeper the sordid details and cover up can run.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.