April 25, 2024, 11:16:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 473462 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1580 on: October 12, 2008, 11:10:19 AM »

Orlando is out of the question for trial. I don't know of any state that doesn't know about or country for that matter. In Toronto a lot of people are following this including LE. But there is a lot of people that don't read the paper or watch the news. They can get a jury, maybe they will send out 500 questionaires like they did for OJ.

Because of the widespread media coverage of this case, that may actually backfire on requesting a change of venue. No need to move to another area because it is so well known everywhere.

a jury is not picked on the basis that they are deaf, dumb and blind to the case.. only that they pledge to remain fair and neutral until all of the evidence is in.

now if some people think that the citizens of Orlando are incapable of remaining fair and balanced, well, that doesn't say much about those folks or the posters that make that proclamation.

I stand by my contention - this case will not be moved.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1581 on: October 12, 2008, 11:10:26 AM »

Orlando is out of the question for trial. I don't know of any state that doesn't know about or country for that matter. In Toronto a lot of people are following this including LE. But there is a lot of people that don't read the paper or watch the news. They can get a jury, maybe they will send out 500 questionaires like they did for OJ.

Because of the widespread media coverage of this case, that may actually backfire on requesting a change of venue. No need to move to another area because it is so well known everywhere.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Casey admits to the murder after the Grand Jury indictment.  It would avoid the expense and circus of a trial.  It would probably mean a plea bargain from Murder I to Manslaughter, but it would finally bring an end to this nightmare.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1582 on: October 12, 2008, 11:11:43 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!
Long time no see!!

Quick o/t and then I have to get yardwork done...my grass is over ankle high...I'll just leave it at that...you don't need to know how high over ankle high!! lol

I play on this website called dotble..it is a ball. People create bets and others bet on them. It is an international website and has members from all over the world. I created a few bets for Caylee. Just made another for Natalee re: the Lifetime movie. If you have a minute will you log on and make a bet (fake money..lol) but more importantly..it is a great chance to leave comments that will be read all over the world!!
Thanks!
Lisa

Here is the link (I hope..you know my puter skills!! lol)

Lisa D() wants you to answer this dotblu:
Natalee Holloway's Story, Will You Watch and Remember?

Click the link below to place your dotblu.
http://www.dotblu.com/bet/10.12.2008_natalee_holloway_s_story_will_you_watch_and_remember

Thanks to those making bets!! I see some Monkeys on there. Don't forget to leave your comments though!! This is an international website with over a million members from all over the world! I am getting some of the greatest e-mails of support for Natalee and her family from complete strangers!! Really cool!!

Very cool LDSTLOU!

it is cool!! Thanks Klaas. I am forwarding all the e-mails. It is neat seeing all the people who know Natalee's story. And they think wonderful things of Beth too!!

ok...gotta cut the grass!! Talk at ya all later!!

Later, ids!

Is it ids or Lds? 

lol...L as in Lisa...unless you are Chunky  Rat. 

Okay, Thanks!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1583 on: October 12, 2008, 11:14:07 AM »

I just don't get why Baez is acting like a fool when it comes to Casey!  She is basically a loser who offed her daughter!  Maybe she's got a magical vagina?   I just don't get the attraction!

Lisa

My Aunt calls it a "golden tw**" & I think Baez is an Idiot!   
[/quote]

Me and my friends call it a Magic Cooter    LOL
[/quote]

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1584 on: October 12, 2008, 11:14:12 AM »

Ah so many questions... here one for you guys:

In KC's "poem" below she mentions TWICE "remember the words spoken". I believe Cindy said something to her to put her over the edge and kill her child. Saying it twice means something to her and this may be why Cindy is feeling so guilty or acting guilty, she may have thought she pushed KC too far and it's her fault the baby died ... Any ideas out there?

“On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken
Trust no one, only yourself.
With great power, comes great consequence.
What is given can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.”

On the worst of worst days,
remember the words spoken.
Hold your head high,
Smile,
Laugh,
Love unconditionally.
Tomorrow is a brand new day."

This sentence is why I think that Casey acted alone.  I don't think that she has admitted anything to anyone.

The maggots will bring Casey down!
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1585 on: October 12, 2008, 11:14:50 AM »

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Casey admits to the murder after the Grand Jury indictment.  It would avoid the expense and circus of a trial.  It would probably mean a plea bargain from Murder I to Manslaughter, but it would finally bring an end to this nightmare.

Do you think the state would make a plea bargain with her? They have offered her many chances to help..

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1586 on: October 12, 2008, 11:17:21 AM »

The link to the GJ format was very interesting, we don't have them here and it made for great reading
Welcome OZ and all new Monkeys.
Also,the GJ stays on for 12 months but it can be extended to 18 months.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1587 on: October 12, 2008, 11:18:32 AM »

some e-mails I received on the website:

Never heard of Natalie Holloway ! Will go and investigate your question now ! Glad Nick won his match ! x

Lisa, thank you for the information on Texas Equisearch and the Sacred Monkeys blog. I think it is great that you can be involved with these organizations. The Arubian Government and Authorities probably figure that such investigations shine a bad light on them and hurts them with Tourism, etc. They not cooperating with such issues, they must realize does more damage than good for them.

I am looking forward to getting the book. I will be hitting up Amazon.com when I'm done with dotblu today.  Beth Twitty, from what I have seen and know of her in news blurbs and reports is very devoted, strong willed and faithful. She deserves to see true justice and should have her Daughter returned to her Family for burial and a sense of closure. I would not want to trade places with this woman and my heart goes out to her and all of her efforts.

Hi Lisa! I didn't play the bet because the ante was a little higher than I like to play on, but you can be sure that my Wife and I will watch that movie. We will also buy it if it becomes available on DVD. It is a sad and tragic story. I am glad that you had shared this information with us and now I will be buying the book also by Natalee's Mother.

I keep telling them abour Scared Monkeys!!

ok...signing off. One more request, Putting it here cause all the Monks are here!! lol

Natalee's question is on page 3 of the "hot list" Just a few mmore bets and we will have her on front page for all to see. Don't forget to leave your comments!!

Just takes a moment to sign up and bet. Fake money!! lol
Free publicity!!

Lisa D wants you to answer this dotblu:
Natalee Holloway's Story, Will You Watch and Remember?

Click the link below to place your dotblu.
http://www.dotblu.com/bet/10.12.2008_natalee_holloway_s_story_will_you_watch_and_remember

dotblu is dedicated to social betting.  It's an
entertaining way to see what people think.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1588 on: October 12, 2008, 11:18:41 AM »

Some questions? Where did Casey find Baez? Was he court appointed or did
she know him from somewhere else? Even the lawyers on NG can't figure out
why she spends 6 hours a day with him. Also the picture in the Globe(Oct 13)
paper shows the Play house but no sand box. I thought the dogs hit on the
playhouse?? I think GA & CA will tell the truth to the GJ because I think their
lawyer would have warned them of the consequence they would face.They know the jig is up and they are going to lose their daughter for a long time. They will
be very foolish if they don't heed his advice.

I could be completely wrong, but I vaguely recall hearing that Casey was once a friend of Baez's daughter - years ago????
I heard or read this too a while back....might just be a rumor though.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1589 on: October 12, 2008, 11:20:57 AM »

a jury is not picked on the basis that they are deaf, dumb and blind to the case.. only that they pledge to remain fair and neutral until all of the evidence is in.

now if some people think that the citizens of Orlando are incapable of remaining fair and balanced, well, that doesn't say much about those folks or the posters that make that proclamation.

I stand by my contention - this case will not be moved.

I agree Rob.... Mark Lewis's ( makes my skin crawl to type that name)
request for a change of venue was flat out denied.An extra 150 juror subpoena's were sent out so that he could be insured a fair trial....the jury was seated without even having to get in to the extra 150....
Casey will not get a change of venue...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1590 on: October 12, 2008, 11:21:36 AM »

Ah so many questions... here one for you guys:

In KC's "poem" below she mentions TWICE "remember the words spoken". I believe Cindy said something to her to put her over the edge and kill her child. Saying it twice means something to her and this may be why Cindy is feeling so guilty or acting guilty, she may have thought she pushed KC too far and it's her fault the baby died ... Any ideas out there?

“On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken
Trust no one, only yourself.
With great power, comes great consequence.
What is given can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.”

On the worst of worst days,
remember the words spoken.
Hold your head high,
Smile,
Laugh,
Love unconditionally.
Tomorrow is a brand new day."

This sentence is why I think that Casey acted alone.  I don't think that she has admitted anything to anyone.

The maggots will bring Casey down!

I think this to for the most part but I won't be suprised to find out Lee was involved somehow.By the way,welcome to all the new monkeys!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1591 on: October 12, 2008, 11:21:54 AM »

I think that her trial should be moved to Texas. Here we don't fool around with baby killers!

Mornin' Monkeys!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1592 on: October 12, 2008, 11:22:37 AM »

I sincerely hope this is not the case.... manslaughter has a lesser sentance...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: October 12, 2008, 11:23:14 AM »

OOPS! Sorry, didn't mean to post in the middle of the post 

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
AZRiverRat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1594 on: October 12, 2008, 11:23:20 AM »

Someone was looking for Ohio records. Heres a link to the county recorder. You can see all the judgements against the A's. Also search "Anthony's Autos". This explains why the house is in CA's name only.

http://69.68.42.167:13131/Navigate.asp?SimpleSearch.x=62&SimpleSearch.y=5

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1595 on: October 12, 2008, 11:23:44 AM »

Do you think the state would make a plea bargain with her? They have offered her many chances to help..

It's certainly possible that Baez could try for a plea bargain.  A murder trial of this magnitude would be a tremendous drain on Orlando and LE.  The tax payer expense will be huge and there will be a big circus.  I am only speculating about the amount of evidence that LE has on Casey, but if they have what I think they have, Casey's fate is pretty much sealed.  She would be wise to try for a plea bargain and cooperate with LE, because it could mean the difference between the death penalty and life in prison.

The maggots will bring Casey down.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1596 on: October 12, 2008, 11:26:28 AM »

Darlie Routier had her trial in Dallas, and Susan Smith had hers in Union, South Carolina,
so I have agree MrsK I think Casey can and will have her trial if not Orlando very near.JMO

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1597 on: October 12, 2008, 11:27:16 AM »

I personally don't see that happening. I think she would want to keep the circus going for as long as possible, so she could remain in the limelight longer. Once she is sentenced, the focus on her would cease. jmo
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1598 on: October 12, 2008, 11:27:17 AM »

Just so everyone who hasn't had a chance to serve on a grand jury will get a clear picture in their head, here is what our grand jury was like:

We did not meet in anything that looked remotely like a courtroom. We were in a room in the basement of the courthouse that looked like it might have been used for storage at some point. We sat at long tables, like you'd have in any meeting room. There were a table and chair at the front of the room for witnesses, and another table at the left side of the room where the jury foreman and his backup sat.

It was quite informal when there was no witness in the room. We had a coffee pot and a little fridge that had soft drinks, juice, and water in it. We'd all arrive a few minutes before the deadline, get something to drink, and wait for the prosecutor(s) to show up. Before bringing a witness into the room, the prosecutor would usually give us some background on the case. He/she would pass around any appropriate photos and documents that pertained to the case. The witness would be waiting outside. The witness would then be escorted in by the prosecutor. The witness would be sworn in, then questioned. The prosecutor would question first, then ask the grand jury members if we had any additional questions. The witness would be escorted out, and when all witnesses had been questioned, the jury foreman would call for a vote on whether to indict or not.

The grand jury isn't anything like you see in TV shows of trials in a courtroom. It's must more informal, much faster, and much more cut and dried.

I Stand With The Girl
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1599 on: October 12, 2008, 11:32:00 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I want to welcome all our new monkeys to the cage.

Over the last 2 days, I have had several phone conversations that have definitely changed my mind on Caylee's paternity. I am 100% convinced that Lee is the father. As you recall, I was totally against this theory until now. This has been posted on every blog and forum out there, as a rumor. I can tell you that, if it were not true, we would have seen Cindy, Baez and even Lee refuting it with a vengeance. We have seen or heard nothing of the sort. What we have seen is Lee hiring an attorney and refusing the DNA testing until court ordered. I can't imagine how much deeper the sordid details and cover up can run.

I agree completely.   

Any chance you can share any info regarding whether your phone conversations were with anyone involved in the case?  (If not, I totally understand)

Who do you think is in on this knowledge?  How do you think George and Cindy found out?

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.