April 26, 2024, 07:39:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 473500 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1600 on: October 12, 2008, 11:32:17 AM »

BT wrote;

(BB - isn't that witch in your avatar giving you a SERIOUS migraine?)

Nope! Doesn't she scare ya? Baaaaaahhhhh  Waaaahh Haaaaha

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1601 on: October 12, 2008, 11:33:04 AM »

I am just watching a NANCY GRACE rerun and ... the following UNIDENTIFIED MALE is Leonard Padilla speaking.  It appears like cell phone records have narrowed down the search area.

I am beginning to think that Casey Anthony acted alone in the coverup of Caylee's death.

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
State Will Seek Homicide Charges Against Missing Toddler`s Mother
Aired October 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Tim Miller is going go ahead and review that search area where we were last time, look at the ground conditions, see if the water has receded and if the vegetation is going to allow us to get in and search.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: On the 27th, after she goes back to Amscot and picks up her car, goes to the house, comes to this area, immediately thereafter, she calls Amy and she says, I got rid of the smell in the car, I scraped off the squirrels. You go to the transcripts and you`ll read that, and it`s minutes after she leaves that area and goes back up north to Amscot.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/09/ng.01.html

I think she acted alone and she wrote that poem about holding her head up and not telling anyone anything.  Unless they find Caylee, a witness comes forward, or she confesses the best that LE will be able to do is Manslaughter and not Murder I .  She hasn't admitted anything to anyone.
I'm praying for murder..Ng showed a whole list of people convicted for murder with no body..I pray for little caylee and all our sanity she get's life

Hi mrsrocko...I also hope that casey gets life...I dont want her to get the death penalty because I think she needs to spend the rest of her life in prison missing daily all the things that she dearly loves like partying, shopping, partying, men, and partying. AND...having to swallow the uncomfortable pill of not being catered to anymore. She will just be one of many, a face in the crowd. No more demands met, no more order in pizza, no more folks butt kissing...unless of course it's her having to kiss Big Lulu's butt. JMO as always

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1602 on: October 12, 2008, 11:33:43 AM »

BT wrote;

BB.... I was afraid she was hurtin ya!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1603 on: October 12, 2008, 11:34:51 AM »

I think this to for the most part but I won't be suprised to find out Lee was involved somehow.By the way,welcome to all the new monkeys!!!!
TOT!!!  I agree.  It was said last night on the boards that Lee's gf Mallory (who is preggers) has left.  That speaks volumes. (if it is in fact truth truth and not spec)
He refused DNA, he refused Lie Detect testing...why would you do this if you have absolutely nothing to hide?

Good morning (afternoon) monkeys!  Rob I see you are on today..WHOOHOO..I love your posts.  (plus its a bye week!) 

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1604 on: October 12, 2008, 11:37:22 AM »

Orlando is out of the question for trial. I don't know of any state that doesn't know about or country for that matter. In Toronto a lot of people are following this including LE. But there is a lot of people that don't read the paper or watch the news. They can get a jury, maybe they will send out 500 questionaires like they did for OJ.

Because of the widespread media coverage of this case, that may actually backfire on requesting a change of venue. No need to move to another area because it is so well known everywhere.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Casey admits to the murder after the Grand Jury indictment.  It would avoid the expense and circus of a trial.  It would probably mean a plea bargain from Murder I to Manslaughter, but it would finally bring an end to this nightmare.

I personally don't see that happening. I think she would want to keep the circus going for as long as possible, so she could remain in the limelight longer. Once she is sentenced, the focus on her would cease. jmo

Good point, but Casey is a narcissistic sociopath and self-preservation is of primary importance.  When she finally gets it through her thick head that she is up against a wall with no way out, she might just try to preserve herself.  A lot will be determined by the quality of evidence that is presented to the Grand Jury.

Caylee's hair had a death ring and the maggots hold the key to what happened.  Cadaver dogs have hit on various important locations and we have no idea about the other evidence that LE has.  This is not circumstantial evidence.  There doesn't seem to be a question that Caylee is dead.  The question remains whether or not LE can link Casey to the murder without reasonable doubt.
OpenMind4U
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1605 on: October 12, 2008, 11:37:40 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I want to welcome all our new monkeys to the cage.

Over the last 2 days, I have had several phone conversations that have definitely changed my mind on Caylee's paternity. I am 100% convinced that Lee is the father. As you recall, I was totally against this theory until now. This has been posted on every blog and forum out there, as a rumor. I can tell you that, if it were not true, we would have seen Cindy, Baez and even Lee refuting it with a vengeance. We have seen or heard nothing of the sort. What we have seen is Lee hiring an attorney and refusing the DNA testing until court ordered. I can't imagine how much deeper the sordid details and cover up can run.

Thank you for the warm welcome to SM community!

Regarding LA to be Caylee's father, I'm not sure about. We'll see...My main concern is the relationship between mother and daughter (KC and CA) as the 'trigger' to what happens to Caylee. I have two grown-up daughters. And I saw plenty when they've been teenagers and in their late 20th...But what I learned from this case makes me re-evaluate myself and all mistakes I made! And believe me, I'm not the 'perfect' mother!...However, I always knew my daughters friends, they've been party at MY house, they've been sleeping over at MY basement....and I spend a lot of time with these friends to make sure it's the 'right crowd'. CA has no idea about KC life before Caylee disappears! And it's not only about KC's boyfriends...It's like KC was the 'dog on chain'. CA provides her the food and roof; check on her regularly (calling every day after work on the way home)...but I doubted that they ever have mother-daughter 'bond'. CA is about only CONTROL toward KC. Like I said, KC is the 'dog on the chain' waiting to get free. In her life, how many vacations she has with her mother? I bet you not many! Even after June 15, look where KC was: circling the same perimeter around her house...like the lost dog...I'm not the one who takes the blame from KC! Absolutely not! Her life is over and she'll be punished. But what about CA? Would she ever recognize her mistakes? Would she ever admit to HERSELF that Caylee's dead is part of HER failure?...Just my opinion...

...the peRRRRfect mind should be RRRRReused!!!!...RRRRRRachel
Singlovelaugh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1606 on: October 12, 2008, 11:38:16 AM »

According to CA, she suspected Casey was pregnant before she was arrested the first time.
Where did you get that Info from please.

Blonde, I found the link!  I had saved it as a page in my docs.
Here is a link to the article that talks about this development.
The specific information is on page 2 of the article.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...7.story?page=2

Cindy found a pregnancy test in the trunk of the car when they retrieved the car.  It has never been revealed if Casey WAS indeed pregnant, it just explains that Cindy thought she was.  I think she told this info to Amy also but the story about her finding the pregnancy test was from the Orlando Sentinel.  However, nobody knows and it could be one of the "rumors" that gets twisted and then printed by the media.  I do believe the possibility exists as in the police interviews, the use of condoms is addressed and the she doesn't use protection hardly ever...according to the interviews.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1607 on: October 12, 2008, 11:38:54 AM »

Hi mrsrocko...I also hope that casey gets life...I dont want her to get the death penalty because I think she needs to spend the rest of her life in prison missing daily all the things that she dearly loves like partying, shopping, partying, men, and partying. AND...having to swallow the uncomfortable pill of not being catered to anymore. She will just be one of many, a face in the crowd. No more demands met, no more order in pizza, no more folks butt kissing...unless of course it's her having to kiss Big Lulu's butt. JMO as always

I'm with you, Gabby.  Let her suffer for years. 

Your avatar is GREAT, by the way!! 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Judge Mental
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1608 on: October 12, 2008, 11:39:40 AM »

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Casey admits to the murder after the Grand Jury indictment.  It would avoid the expense and circus of a trial.  It would probably mean a plea bargain from Murder I to Manslaughter, but it would finally bring an end to this nightmare.

Indeed!  BUT with the provision that she tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about exactly what she did with her daughter - and I think she's totally incapable of that. 

It doesn't make much difference to me whether she gets the death penalty or not.  In fact, I'd like to see her get life w/out parole.  And then I wish her a very loooooong and healthy life. 

jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1609 on: October 12, 2008, 11:40:45 AM »

[/quote]
I have questions for some of our legal minds.
If she were given the dp, wouldn't she be kept in solitary from sentencing on? If given life, would she ever be put in general population?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: October 12, 2008, 11:42:17 AM »

Morning

I think this to for the most part but I won't be suprised to find out Lee was involved somehow.By the way,welcome to all the new monkeys!!!!
TOT!!!  I agree.  It was said last night on the boards that Lee's gf Mallory (who is preggers) has left.  That speaks volumes. (if it is in fact truth truth and not spec)
He refused DNA, he refused Lie Detect testing...why would you do this if you have absolutely nothing to hide?

Good morning (afternoon) monkeys!  Rob I see you are on today..WHOOHOO..I love your posts.  (plus its a bye week!) 
Morning Dolce, see Mrskub's post about Lee - also did you see Lisa Presley had twin girls???  Wonder if they have pink swede shoes???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1611 on: October 12, 2008, 11:42:55 AM »

Orlando is out of the question for trial. I don't know of any state that doesn't know about or country for that matter. In Toronto a lot of people are following this including LE. But there is a lot of people that don't read the paper or watch the news. They can get a jury, maybe they will send out 500 questionaires like they did for OJ.

Because of the widespread media coverage of this case, that may actually backfire on requesting a change of venue. No need to move to another area because it is so well known everywhere.

As much as I hope that would happen, I do not see her cracking for that.  I want her to get a full sentencing for Murder, manslaughter does not do justice IMO.  I think she is still pretty set on them not finding the body.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1612 on: October 12, 2008, 11:43:10 AM »

BT wrote;

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
oldencrabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1613 on: October 12, 2008, 11:43:14 AM »

It would be wonderful, save the taxpayers mega $$$$, but IMO Casey will never admit to the murder, she looks forward to all the publicity a trial will bring.  Makes her feel extra special!

Special delivery!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1614 on: October 12, 2008, 11:43:44 AM »

BT wrote;

BB.... I was afraid she was hurtin ya!!!

Nah, I like that I look like Bride of FrakenMonkey...........OK I'll say it for ya......

Please try to stay on topic so those reading can do so without reading through all the kibitz. 

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1615 on: October 12, 2008, 11:45:53 AM »

Morning

Morning Dolce, see Mrskub's post about Lee - also did you see Lisa Presley had twin girls???  Wonder if they have pink swede shoes???
Good morning Miss Kitty!  I did not see Mrskubs post...page?  I am trying to catch up! 

guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1616 on: October 12, 2008, 11:46:29 AM »

Blonde, I found the link!  I had saved it as a page in my docs.
Here is a link to the article that talks about this development.
The specific information is on page 2 of the article.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...7.story?page=2

Cindy found a pregnancy test in the trunk of the car when they retrieved the car.  It has never been revealed if Casey WAS indeed pregnant, it just explains that Cindy thought she was.  I think she told this info to Amy also but the story about her finding the pregnancy test was from the Orlando Sentinel.  However, nobody knows and it could be one of the "rumors" that gets twisted and then printed by the media.  I do believe the possibility exists as in the police interviews, the use of condoms is addressed and the she doesn't use protection hardly ever...according to the interviews.

OH!! THANK YOU for that.  I hadn't seen that.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1617 on: October 12, 2008, 11:47:26 AM »

Dolce page 78 last entry - Mrskub.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1618 on: October 12, 2008, 11:47:46 AM »

Thank you Seeme and Dolce, the videos were beautiful!! After watching them I clicked on another Caylee video and in watching all these I couldnt help but notice something..IMO Caylee WAS loved. Looking at the shots of her with Cindy, George and even Casey they all look in the pics to have genuine content and affection on their faces.  They look to me to be very much in love with that baby. I dont think there's any doubt that Cindy loved Caylee. In the pics of George with her, to me his face looks softer, shows love, something different in those pics from any other picture of him I have seen, something only Caylee brought out in him. And I am beginning to believe that even Casey did love her too until something went very wrong. In those early pictures to me Casey doesnt look unhappy or phoney, her face shows love, I see a mom who is happy with her child. Is it just me?? Does anyone else see these things?

Link to another wonderful Caylee video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLOcI3Rfthk&NR=1

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: October 12, 2008, 11:48:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I want to welcome all our new monkeys to the cage.

Over the last 2 days, I have had several phone conversations that have definitely changed my mind on Caylee's paternity. I am 100% convinced that Lee is the father. As you recall, I was totally against this theory until now. This has been posted on every blog and forum out there, as a rumor. I can tell you that, if it were not true, we would have seen Cindy, Baez and even Lee refuting it with a vengeance. We have seen or heard nothing of the sort. What we have seen is Lee hiring an attorney and refusing the DNA testing until court ordered. I can't imagine how much deeper the sordid details and cover up can run.

I agree completely.   

Any chance you can share any info regarding whether your phone conversations were with anyone involved in the case?  (If not, I totally understand)

Who do you think is in on this knowledge?  How do you think George and Cindy found out?

In all honesty, my source is Leonard Padilla. I have grown to really respect this man. I was quite skeptical of him at the beginning and remained so for quite some time. He has proven to me that what he has said is truthful and he has admitted publicly that he was wrong about Casey and bringing Caylee home. He truly cares about this. Maybe more so than some believe.

I have found everything Leonard has said to be true, if he stated it as fact. I'm not talking about his theories now, just the facts. I cannot and will not reveal his sources but, I am 100% confident that he is correct in the paternity. This is fact, not his theory.

As I said, if it were not true, you know without a doubt, we would have heard from Cindy, Lee & Baez by now. Lee's behavior is justified by the findings as well, IMO.

I am sure the entire family knows now. I don't believe George knew prior to this tragedy.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.