April 19, 2024, 02:30:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 472893 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1620 on: October 12, 2008, 11:48:48 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I want to welcome all our new monkeys to the cage.

Over the last 2 days, I have had several phone conversations that have definitely changed my mind on Caylee's paternity. I am 100% convinced that Lee is the father. As you recall, I was totally against this theory until now. This has been posted on every blog and forum out there, as a rumor. I can tell you that, if it were not true, we would have seen Cindy, Baez and even Lee refuting it with a vengeance. We have seen or heard nothing of the sort. What we have seen is Lee hiring an attorney and refusing the DNA testing until court ordered. I can't imagine how much deeper the sordid details and cover up can run.

I agree completely.   

Any chance you can share any info regarding whether your phone conversations were with anyone involved in the case?  (If not, I totally understand)

Who do you think is in on this knowledge?  How do you think George and Cindy found out?

I have thought Cay+Lee's father was Lee since the day that the DNA results were released.  I doubt that LE did only mitochondrial DNA before they released the results.  They had Jesse's test results and they did a thorough DNA evaluation including nucleur DNA.  They knew who the father was when they released the DNA results.  They could have tested other samples of Caylee's DNA to evaluate for parentage.  They didn't have to be determined her father from only the hair samples in the trunk.  They took things that belonged to Caylee from the Anthony house and of course, they had the maggots.  I think that they released that cryptic statement about the DNA to the public in an attempt to put pressure on Casey and let her know how much they were uncovering.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1621 on: October 12, 2008, 11:50:14 AM »

Morning

I think this to for the most part but I won't be suprised to find out Lee was involved somehow.By the way,welcome to all the new monkeys!!!!
TOT!!!  I agree.  It was said last night on the boards that Lee's gf Mallory (who is preggers) has left.  That speaks volumes. (if it is in fact truth truth and not spec)
He refused DNA, he refused Lie Detect testing...why would you do this if you have absolutely nothing to hide?

Good morning (afternoon) monkeys!  Rob I see you are on today..WHOOHOO..I love your posts.  (plus its a bye week!) 
Morning Dolce, see Mrskub's post about Lee - also did you see Lisa Presley had twin girls???  Wonder if they have pink swede shoes???

i didn't know that about Lisa Marie, Thanks, Always!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1622 on: October 12, 2008, 11:51:41 AM »

i have one question... okay..i lied.. i have a MILLION.. but this bugs me..
who is this MIKE DUDE that casey had a visitor tell her that MIKE told him to tell her to KEEP HER HEAD UP... and then later... when casey talked to CRISTINA.. she said she wanted TONES number... but that she wanted to talk to MIKE too...

help...?
Bourgeois, Patrick a man who claimed to attend high school with Casey. Visited her in jail on 7/24/08 Casey had trouble remembering who he was and had little to say during their conversation, which lasted less than 2-minutes. Patrick says "I hung out with Mike Walker"...Casey says "okay" in a very nonchalant way.  There is no Patrick Bourgeois listed in the Colonial High 2004, 2003, or 2005 alumni list
http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2004.htm#T   Jail visitor ID 135271.  Visited 7/24/08
Patrick Bourgeois. He told Casey that he had a message from "Mike." "Hold your head up high." That's what Casey supposedly whispered to her attorney when they were about to leave jail, "I am innocent and want to walk out holding my head up high."

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=41823846  Patrick’s web page

PB Hello
CA Hello
PB Casey
CA Yes
PB Can you hear me
CA I can
PB This is Patrick Bourgeois, do you remember me?
CA I can’t see your face
PB  From middle school, high school, Colonial, Liberty?
CA Umm, vaguely
PB Hung out with Mike Walker
CA OK
PB, Ya, uh, I just wanted to come here today just to tell you’ve got a friend outside and

CA Well I appreciate it.

PB …. and really,  I feel really sorry for you and if you need anything, just let me know.
CA Thank you, I appreciate it.
PB ….and Mike also wanted to tell me to keep your head up and just,  we’re here for you
CA Thank you
PB …. and for what it’s worth, we’re still on your team
CA  Well, good, that means an absolute lot, so….
PB …so, that’s basically just what I wanted to tell you.
CA  OK
PB   If there’s anything you want to talk about, just let it go
CA ..umm, I know,  I appreciate it. I’m good at the moment.
PB  …OK,  um, I mean if you want I can write you just to keep your mind off things.
CA (heavy sigh)   Ya, that would be great.
PB  …OK, I’ll talk to you later and you take care of yourself.
CA  …OK, thank you, you too.
PB….OK, bye.
CA… Bye (sigh)
CA (cheery voice) Now I know who this kid is!.

Bourgeois, Frank listed in records as visiting Casey in Jail on 7/24/08.  Visitor ID # 18488. Frank went with Patrick but did not visit Casey.

I think that guy was trying to get his 15 minutes of fame.

possibly... fame.. sure.. but WHO was the MIKE that casey told CHRISTINA or LEE that she wanted to talk to...

gotta find that phone transcript... i just found it ODD that it was that NAME again.. MIKE..

I have photos of Patricks friend Mike that I pulled from his myspaced early on,not sure if I am allowed to post them tho...

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1623 on: October 12, 2008, 11:52:17 AM »

Orlando is out of the question for trial. I don't know of any state that doesn't know about or country for that matter. In Toronto a lot of people are following this including LE. But there is a lot of people that don't read the paper or watch the news. They can get a jury, maybe they will send out 500 questionaires like they did for OJ.

Because of the widespread media coverage of this case, that may actually backfire on requesting a change of venue. No need to move to another area because it is so well known everywhere.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Casey admits to the murder after the Grand Jury indictment.  It would avoid the expense and circus of a trial.  It would probably mean a plea bargain from Murder I to Manslaughter, but it would finally bring an end to this nightmare.
As much as I hope that would happen, I do not see her cracking for that.  I want her to get a full sentencing for Murder, manslaughter does not do justice IMO.  I think she is still pretty set on them not finding the body.

I agree Dolce.... I was in attendance of  a murder trial for my dear friends daughter in February... I can tell you that before the verdict was arrived at, they called us all back in and read the different charges and sentances that could be handed down, we were all sick to think that the killer would get so little time if the verdict were wreckless homicide or manslaugher versus murder... no , I do not want to see Casey get a sentance for manslaughter...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1624 on: October 12, 2008, 11:52:51 AM »

I just wanted to take a quick second and give a big

to all of you for such a warm welcome to this wonderful group!

I am so happy to meet you all and be in the cage with ya!

From what I have gathered by reading news reports since the very beggining, when she was being booked (and correct me if I'm wrong), Casey hired him herself, apparently from the suggestion of fellow inmates. CA and GA have said they did not know who he was and had no previous contact with him...but then we know what they say isn't always true.  Several sleuthers have found connections between JB and some questionable "friends" and "co-workers" of the Fusian crowd.  I guess she called him while being booked, he went to meet her and became "bewitched" by her ....ah, ah, uhm...CHARMS, lol!  He certainly seems to be in a "spell".

I just don't get why Baez is acting like a fool when it comes to Casey!  She is basically a loser who offed her daughter!  Maybe she's got a magical vagina?   I just don't get the attraction!

Lisa

My Aunt calls it a "golden tw**" & I think Baez is an Idiot!   

That is too funny!

Lisa
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: October 12, 2008, 11:52:59 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Over the last 2 days, I have had several phone conversations that have definitely changed my mind on Caylee's paternity. I am 100% convinced that Lee is the father. As you recall, I was totally against this theory until now. This has been posted on every blog and forum out there, as a rumor. I can tell you that, if it were not true, we would have seen Cindy, Baez and even Lee refuting it with a vengeance. We have seen or heard nothing of the sort. What we have seen is Lee hiring an attorney and refusing the DNA testing until court ordered. I can't imagine how much deeper the sordid details and cover up can run.

I agree completely.   

Any chance you can share any info regarding whether your phone conversations were with anyone involved in the case?  (If not, I totally understand)

Who do you think is in on this knowledge?  How do you think George and Cindy found out?

In all honesty, my source is Leonard Padilla. I have grown to really respect this man. I was quite skeptical of him at the beginning and remained so for quite some time. He has proven to me that what he has said is truthful and he has admitted publicly that he was wrong about Casey and bringing Caylee home. He truly cares about this. Maybe more so than some believe.

I have found everything Leonard has said to be true, if he stated it as fact. I'm not talking about his theories now, just the facts. I cannot and will not reveal his sources but, I am 100% confident that he is correct in the paternity. This is fact, not his theory.

As I said, if it were not true, you know without a doubt, we would have heard from Cindy, Lee & Baez by now. Lee's behavior is justified by the findings as well, IMO.

I am sure the entire family knows now. I don't believe George knew prior to this tragedy.

I wish I got to talk to LP too!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1626 on: October 12, 2008, 11:53:11 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I agree completely.   

In all honesty, my source is Leonard Padilla. I have grown to really respect this man. I was quite skeptical of him at the beginning and remained so for quite some time. He has proven to me that what he has said is truthful and he has admitted publicly that he was wrong about Casey and bringing Caylee home. He truly cares about this. Maybe more so than some believe.

I have found everything Leonard has said to be true, if he stated it as fact. I'm not talking about his theories now, just the facts. I cannot and will not reveal his sources but, I am 100% confident that he is correct in the paternity. This is fact, not his theory.

As I said, if it were not true, you know without a doubt, we would have heard from Cindy, Lee & Baez by now. Lee's behavior is justified by the findings as well, IMO.

I am sure the entire family knows now. I don't believe George knew prior to this tragedy.
Thanks A-1 for pointing me in the right direction. 

Mrskub thank you for that break down and clarification.  The things going on in the background of this investigation are out of this world!  As I posted before, if you have nothing to hide then why lie and then refuse to take every test possible to prove your innocense?

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1627 on: October 12, 2008, 11:53:22 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Thank you for the warm welcome to SM community!

Regarding LA to be Caylee's father, I'm not sure about. We'll see...My main concern is the relationship between mother and daughter (KC and CA) as the 'trigger' to what happens to Caylee. I have two grown-up daughters. And I saw plenty when they've been teenagers and in their late 20th...But what I learned from this case makes me re-evaluate myself and all mistakes I made! And believe me, I'm not the 'perfect' mother!...However, I always knew my daughters friends, they've been party at MY house, they've been sleeping over at MY basement....and I spend a lot of time with these friends to make sure it's the 'right crowd'. CA has no idea about KC life before Caylee disappears! And it's not only about KC's boyfriends...It's like KC was the 'dog on chain'. CA provides her the food and roof; check on her regularly (calling every day after work on the way home)...but I doubted that they ever have mother-daughter 'bond'. CA is about only CONTROL toward KC. Like I said, KC is the 'dog on the chain' waiting to get free. In her life, how many vacations she has with her mother? I bet you not many! Even after June 15, look where KC was: circling the same perimeter around her house...like the lost dog...I'm not the one who takes the blame from KC! Absolutely not! Her life is over and she'll be punished. But what about CA? Would she ever recognize her mistakes? Would she ever admit to HERSELF that Caylee's dead is part of HER failure?...Just my opinion...

Open, Casey was an adult. I have no knowledge of what Cindy was like as a mother when Casey was a teen. As for now, she really can't do or say much about who Casey chooses as friends. At 22, she has the right to her own life. Cindy's hands were kind of tied. I'm not defending her by a long shot. Just trying to look at this realistically.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1628 on: October 12, 2008, 11:54:09 AM »

I just wanted to take a quick second and give a big

to all of you for such a warm welcome to this wonderful group!

I am so happy to meet you all and be in the cage with ya!

From what I have gathered by reading news reports since the very beggining, when she was being booked (and correct me if I'm wrong), Casey hired him herself, apparently from the suggestion of fellow inmates. CA and GA have said they did not know who he was and had no previous contact with him...but then we know what they say isn't always true.  Several sleuthers have found connections between JB and some questionable "friends" and "co-workers" of the Fusian crowd.  I guess she called him while being booked, he went to meet her and became "bewitched" by her ....ah, ah, uhm...CHARMS, lol!  He certainly seems to be in a "spell".

I just don't get why Baez is acting like a fool when it comes to Casey!  She is basically a loser who offed her daughter!  Maybe she's got a magical vagina?   I just don't get the attraction!

Lisa

My Aunt calls it a "golden tw**" & I think Baez is an Idiot!   

That is too funny!

Lisa

Phaedrus
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1629 on: October 12, 2008, 11:54:10 AM »

I also wanted to add, regarding the grand jury, that I'd be extremely surprised if the grand jury refused to indict Casey. My experience for the 18 months that I served was that the prosecution didn't even consider taking a case before the grand jury until they were absolutely certain that they had enough evidence for an indictment.

There was only one time that our grand jury was making noises about not indicting someone. There was an illegal immigrant whom the prosecutors wanted us to indict for statutory rape. He had taken his 14 year old girlfriend to a friend's house a few miles down the road in Georgia and they had had sex while there. I think the prosecutors wanted an indictment against him because he worked at a place they were building a case against for knowingly hiring illegals. The prosecutors probably wanted to plea bargain with him and have him testify against the company in return for leniency in the statutory rape case.

Well, the prosecution made the mistake of bringing in the girlfriend as a witness. She was 14, but looked older than she was, and looked and talked like a budding hooker. After seeing her, some on the grand jury started feeling like the boyfriend was being taken in, and didn't sound like they wanted to vote to indict him. The reaction of the prosecution is the reason I think the prosecution in Orlando is presenting Casey's evidence at the end of the grand jury term.

After hearing the questions and discussion of the grand jury members, the prosecution did NOT call for a vote on whether to indict or not. Instead, they presented the evidence to another grand jury later, left out the 14 year old girl as a witness, and got their indictment against the illegal worker.

If the grand jury they present the evidence to on Tuesday doesn't make encouraging sounds during discussion of the evidence, the prosecutors will probably not call for a vote on indictment. Instead, they will shore up any weak areas in their evidence and take it back to the next grand jury.

I Stand With The Girl
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1630 on: October 12, 2008, 11:55:01 AM »

According to CA, she suspected Casey was pregnant before she was arrested the first time.
Where did you get that Info from please.

Blonde, I found the link!  I had saved it as a page in my docs.
Here is a link to the article that talks about this development.
The specific information is on page 2 of the article.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...7.story?page=2

Cindy found a pregnancy test in the trunk of the car when they retrieved the car.  It has never been revealed if Casey WAS indeed pregnant, it just explains that Cindy thought she was.  I think she told this info to Amy also but the story about her finding the pregnancy test was from the Orlando Sentinel.  However, nobody knows and it could be one of the "rumors" that gets twisted and then printed by the media.  I do believe the possibility exists as in the police interviews, the use of condoms is addressed and the she doesn't use protection hardly ever...according to the interviews.

I had also read that report about the pregnancy.  Tine will tell, but I certainly wouldn't doubt that she is. Are you a Miss North Carolina?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1631 on: October 12, 2008, 11:56:25 AM »

I agree Dolce.... I was in attendance of  a murder trial for my dear friends daughter in February... I can tell you that before the verdict was arrived at, they called us all back in and read the different charges and sentances that could be handed down, we were all sick to think that the killer would get so little time if the verdict were wreckless homicide or manslaugher versus murder... no , I do not want to see Casey get a sentance for manslaughter...
I do not think that anyone will be satisfied with anything less than Murder.  I get squeemish thinking of the death penalty, but all that runs through my mind is poor Caylee and how she did not get the option for a lighter sentancing, no way should Casey.  Caylee did absolutely nothing wrong, and all Casey has done is pure evil.  I would be completely happy if lightening struck her down.

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1632 on: October 12, 2008, 11:57:14 AM »

How are my friends today????

"God dont like ugly"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1633 on: October 12, 2008, 11:59:02 AM »

Hi mrsrocko...I also hope that casey gets life...I dont want her to get the death penalty because I think she needs to spend the rest of her life in prison missing daily all the things that she dearly loves like partying, shopping, partying, men, and partying. AND...having to swallow the uncomfortable pill of not being catered to anymore. She will just be one of many, a face in the crowd. No more demands met, no more order in pizza, no more folks butt kissing...unless of course it's her having to kiss Big Lulu's butt. JMO as always

I'm with you, Gabby.  Let her suffer for years. 

Your avatar is GREAT, by the way!! 

I hope she takes a plea bargain and gets life in prison because I want her to think about what she did every day for the next 60+ years.  I also want her to see what it's like to be a baby killer in a women's prison.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1634 on: October 12, 2008, 11:59:23 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!
Long time no see!!

Quick o/t and then I have to get yardwork done...my grass is over ankle high...I'll just leave it at that...you don't need to know how high over ankle high!! lol

I play on this website called dotble..it is a ball. People create bets and others bet on them. It is an international website and has members from all over the world. I created a few bets for Caylee. Just made another for Natalee re: the Lifetime movie. If you have a minute will you log on and make a bet (fake money..lol) but more importantly..it is a great chance to leave comments that will be read all over the world!!
Thanks!
Lisa

Here is the link (I hope..you know my puter skills!! lol)

Lisa D() wants you to answer this dotblu:
Natalee Holloway's Story, Will You Watch and Remember?

Click the link below to place your dotblu.
http://www.dotblu.com/bet/10.12.2008_natalee_holloway_s_story_will_you_watch_and_remember

Thanks to those making bets!! I see some Monkeys on there. Don't forget to leave your comments though!! This is an international website with over a million members from all over the world! I am getting some of the greatest e-mails of support for Natalee and her family from complete strangers!! Really cool!!

Very cool LDSTLOU!

it is cool!! Thanks Klaas. I am forwarding all the e-mails. It is neat seeing all the people who know Natalee's story. And they think wonderful things of Beth too!!

ok...gotta cut the grass!! Talk at ya all later!!

Thanks for sending me the link...I signed up for Natalee......Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: October 12, 2008, 11:59:25 AM »

I do not think that anyone will be satisfied with anything less than Murder.  I get squeemish thinking of the death penalty, but all that runs through my mind is poor Caylee and how she did not get the option for a lighter sentancing, no way should Casey.  Caylee did absolutely nothing wrong, and all Casey has done is pure evil.  I would be completely happy if lightening struck her down.

I will just be honest and say that I dont want her to get the DP... <ducking>

I think that is too good for her.....I think that with a narcissistic personality like she has, that day after day after day would be hell for her..locked up..no mani/pedi....no men...what a personal hell for Casey....

I hope she lives to be 100........

"God dont like ugly"
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1636 on: October 12, 2008, 11:59:31 AM »

I sincerely hope that there is not a change of venue, the cost to this city would
be astronomic, the cost already is terrible. I can't see the state giving her manslaughter, I thibk they will go for murder 1 or I hope so. This skank has caused
so much heartbreak to this city and the people and the LE and her family she deserves life with no parole. I hope they don't try for mental defect either.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1637 on: October 12, 2008, 11:59:56 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Thank you for the warm welcome to SM community!

Regarding LA to be Caylee's father, I'm not sure about. We'll see...My main concern is the relationship between mother and daughter (KC and CA) as the 'trigger' to what happens to Caylee. I have two grown-up daughters. And I saw plenty when they've been teenagers and in their late 20th...But what I learned from this case makes me re-evaluate myself and all mistakes I made! And believe me, I'm not the 'perfect' mother!...However, I always knew my daughters friends, they've been party at MY house, they've been sleeping over at MY basement....and I spend a lot of time with these friends to make sure it's the 'right crowd'. CA has no idea about KC life before Caylee disappears! And it's not only about KC's boyfriends...It's like KC was the 'dog on chain'. CA provides her the food and roof; check on her regularly (calling every day after work on the way home)...but I doubted that they ever have mother-daughter 'bond'. CA is about only CONTROL toward KC. Like I said, KC is the 'dog on the chain' waiting to get free. In her life, how many vacations she has with her mother? I bet you not many! Even after June 15, look where KC was: circling the same perimeter around her house...like the lost dog...I'm not the one who takes the blame from KC! Absolutely not! Her life is over and she'll be punished. But what about CA? Would she ever recognize her mistakes? Would she ever admit to HERSELF that Caylee's dead is part of HER failure?...Just my opinion...

Open, Casey was an adult. I have no knowledge of what Cindy was like as a mother when Casey was a teen. As for now, she really can't do or say much about who Casey chooses as friends. At 22, she has the right to her own life. Cindy's hands were kind of tied. I'm not defending her by a long shot. Just trying to look at this realistically.

On top of that it seemed as if Casey used Caylee as a pawn in her relationship with CA and GA.  In Caseys mind she had/has the power.  It is evident in the way she speaks to both CA and GA.  Listen to the call Casey made from prison to Cindy...complete and utter disrespect towards the woman.  The gas can incident GA discribes, real or not, he discribed how Casey normally would speak to him..foul.  Casey has absolutely no tact, she is evil, she enjoys wallowing in her own dementedness...sleeping with Lee was either a drunken mistake or icing on her f'ed up cake.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: October 12, 2008, 12:00:56 PM »

I'm entertaining out of town company so I'll be gone again for most of the day. If anything big happens today someone send up a smoke signal & I'll come runnin!  I hate being out of the loop!     BBL, Love you monkeys!! 

Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1639 on: October 12, 2008, 12:02:57 PM »

I sincerely hope that there is not a change of venue, the cost to this city would
be astronomic, the cost already is terrible. I can't see the state giving her manslaughter, I thibk they will go for murder 1 or I hope so. This skank has caused
so much heartbreak to this city and the people and the LE and her family she deserves life with no parole. I hope they don't try for mental defect either.
No way that she can plead insanity.  That would be pretty hard to prove and I do not think that Baez has the resources to even try.  She knows right from wrong, she tells Lee "maybe I am a spitefull bitch" and that "CA and GA should have called the cops a long time ago".  She knows wrong, and she knows that she has done it...EVIL.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.