March 28, 2024, 11:50:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 471783 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1640 on: October 12, 2008, 12:05:42 PM »

I sincerely hope that there is not a change of venue, the cost to this city would
be astronomic, the cost already is terrible. I can't see the state giving her manslaughter, I thibk they will go for murder 1 or I hope so. This skank has caused
so much heartbreak to this city and the people and the LE and her family she deserves life with no parole. I hope they don't try for mental defect either.
No way that she can plead insanity.  That would be pretty hard to prove and I do not think that Baez has the resources to even try.  She knows right from wrong, she tells Lee "maybe I am a spitefull bitch" and that "CA and GA should have called the cops a long time ago".  She knows wrong, and she knows that she has done it...EVIL.

I agree..she has a flat affect..no remorse or guilt..BUT she DOES know right from wrong..I dont know how he could play that card.....

"God dont like ugly"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1641 on: October 12, 2008, 12:06:24 PM »

After all is said and done on Tuesday, will we get to see documents from the GJ hearing? How does that work?

"God dont like ugly"
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1642 on: October 12, 2008, 12:06:58 PM »

I sincerely hope that there is not a change of venue, the cost to this city would
be astronomic, the cost already is terrible. I can't see the state giving her manslaughter, I thibk they will go for murder 1 or I hope so. This skank has caused
so much heartbreak to this city and the people and the LE and her family she deserves life with no parole. I hope they don't try for mental defect either.
No way that she can plead insanity.  That would be pretty hard to prove and I do not think that Baez has the resources to even try.  She knows right from wrong, she tells Lee "maybe I am a spitefull bitch" and that "CA and GA should have called the cops a long time ago".  She knows wrong, and she knows that she has done it...EVIL.

I think the night that Cindy to strangle her, Casey realized things weren't going her way and maybe Caylee was crying and she killed her in a fit of rage.  Makes me sick to think about, but I think that is what happened.

Lisa
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1643 on: October 12, 2008, 12:07:54 PM »

KCJackieOh no, you didn't upset me at all! Fortunately, my child is a good sleeper!  LOL!  I was trying to find the clothing list LE took from Casey's closet.  I'm wondering if the JCPenney purchase was a new pair of grey pin-striped pants.  I don't believe Cindy washed Casey's stinking-like-a-dead-body-in-the-car pants.  Would anyone here honestly have put something like that in your washing machine? 

I never believed that Cindy washed any clothes.  I would never put that in my machine.  I would have put it in a plastic bag (probably double) and threw it away.

Good Morning, San.  I've been reading the discussion about the striped pants and something has dawned on me even before I've finished my coffee.  The striped pants might have been in the car and had a death smell.  The fabric from the pants probably absorbed the smell that was in the air.  The mysterious LE witness who claims that she saw Casey coming from the woods didn't describe her as wearing those pants.  If I recall, the witness said that she was wearing a jogging suit or something like that, with a baseball cap.  The most important clothes would probably be the jogging suit that Casey probably disposed of later.  I am also wondering if Casey took Caylee's clothes off when she disposed of her to make identification more difficult.  Could she have thrown Casey's clothing in Red's dumpster at the office park, after she buried Caylee?  Is that why the dogs hit on that dumpster?  I wonder if LE has lifted fingerprints from Red's shovel that he found under the bridge.  LE could have lots and lots of evidence that we know nothing about.  Casey's fingerprints on the shovel would certainly be an indication of a location for TES to search.

I have also thought about Casey as a murderer pulling off the perfect crime.  Casey is intelligent and cunning, but she's not a seasoned murderer and she no doubt made mistakes.  I don't believe that Casey ever thought that she would be caught.  I think she fully expected to run off to California and disappear forever.  She is a narcissistic sociopath and they really do believe that they are smarter than everyone else.  They see themselves as invincible.  I think Casey has made lots and lots of mistakes that LE has already found. 

The DNA from the maggots in the trunk has probably given LE more information than Caylee's hair.  The maggot DNA has told LE where Caylee died, where she was kept, whether she was moved, any drugs that she had been given, and when she was killed.  The Body Farm is one of the leaders in the forensic study of insects and decomposition.

The maggots will bring Casey down.

Morning Monkeys!

I think maggots are pretty disgusting, but it amazes me that they are such a wealth of information!  I can see the headlines when Casey is convicted, "Brought Down by Maggots"!

Lisa

IIRC...when George picked up the car from Johnson's tow yard....while George and the owner were opening the truck...the owner was so afraid there might be a dead body in the trunk...he was very relieved to find/with George only a white psactic bag overun with maggots and also maggots in the trunk outside of the bag....Owner of Tow Yard stated that George tossed the bag over the fence towards a dumpster....owner of Tow Yard also stated that he called LE regarding the oder and maggots...and that LE *did* retrieve the plastic bag/maggots... that George threw over the fence....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1644 on: October 12, 2008, 12:10:30 PM »

After all is said and done on Tuesday, will we get to see documents from the GJ hearing? How does that work?

I thought GJ records were sealed until the preliminary hearing.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1645 on: October 12, 2008, 12:11:30 PM »

IIRC...when George picked up the car from Johnson's tow yard....while George and the owner were opening the truck...the owner was so afraid there might be a dead body in the trunk...he was very relieved to find/with George only a white psactic bag overun with maggots and also maggots in the trunk outside of the bag....Owner of Tow Yard stated that George tossed the bag over the fence towards a dumpster....owner of Tow Yard also stated that he called LE regarding the oder and maggots...and that LE *did* retrieve the plastic bag/maggots... that George threw over the fence....Des

Thank you so much for the clarification Des.  Has a forensice entomologist (?) been called in to inspect the insects?  Does anyone know or have they heard?  The doc from the body farm could do that, right?  That is what they do there.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1646 on: October 12, 2008, 12:12:18 PM »

Don't forget that Casey also has a long list of check fruad charges against her that could already add up to 50 years in jail.  Add manslaughter to those charges and she's in the slammer for life.  After the way that she has jerked LE around, I see the judge giving her the max on each charge.  The judge can also add that she won't have any possibility for bail.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1647 on: October 12, 2008, 12:12:29 PM »

I have photos of Patricks friend Mike that I pulled from his myspaced early on,not sure if I am allowed to post them tho...

I would sure like to see them, if possible.

Thanks!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1648 on: October 12, 2008, 12:13:01 PM »

(a) Summoning a Grand Jury.

(1) In General.

When the public interest so requires, the court must order that one or more grand juries be summoned. A grand jury must have 16 to 23 members, and the court must order that enough legally qualified persons be summoned to meet this requirement.

(2) Alternate Jurors.

When a grand jury is selected, the court may also select alternate jurors. Alternate jurors must have the same qualifications and be selected in the same manner as any other juror. Alternate jurors replace jurors in the same sequence in which the alternates were selected. An alternate juror who replaces a juror is subject to the same challenges, takes the same oath, and has the same authority as the other jurors.

(b) Objection to the Grand Jury or to a Grand Juror.

(1) Challenges.

Either the government or a defendant may challenge the grand jury on the ground that it was not lawfully drawn, summoned, or selected, and may challenge an individual juror on the ground that the juror is not legally qualified.

(2) Motion to Dismiss an Indictment.

A party may move to dismiss the indictment based on an objection to the grand jury or on an individual juror’s lack of legal qualification, unless the court has previously ruled on the same objection under Rule 6(b)(1). The motion to dismiss is governed by 28 U.S.C. § 1867(e). The court must not dismiss the indictment on the ground that a grand juror was not legally qualified if the record shows that at least 12 qualified jurors concurred in the indictment.

(c) Foreperson and Deputy Foreperson.

The court will appoint one juror as the foreperson and another as the deputy foreperson. In the foreperson’s absence, the deputy foreperson will act as the foreperson. The foreperson may administer oaths and affirmations and will sign all indictments. The foreperson—or another juror designated by the foreperson—will record the number of jurors concurring in every indictment and will file the record with the clerk, but the record may not be made public unless the court so orders.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcrmp/Rule6.htm
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1649 on: October 12, 2008, 12:13:14 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I want to welcome all our new monkeys to the cage.

Over the last 2 days, I have had several phone conversations that have definitely changed my mind on Caylee's paternity. I am 100% convinced that Lee is the father. As you recall, I was totally against this theory until now. This has been posted on every blog and forum out there, as a rumor. I can tell you that, if it were not true, we would have seen Cindy, Baez and even Lee refuting it with a vengeance. We have seen or heard nothing of the sort. What we have seen is Lee hiring an attorney and refusing the DNA testing until court ordered. I can't imagine how much deeper the sordid details and cover up can run.

Thank you for the warm welcome to SM community!

Regarding LA to be Caylee's father, I'm not sure about. We'll see...My main concern is the relationship between mother and daughter (KC and CA) as the 'trigger' to what happens to Caylee. I have two grown-up daughters. And I saw plenty when they've been teenagers and in their late 20th...But what I learned from this case makes me re-evaluate myself and all mistakes I made! And believe me, I'm not the 'perfect' mother!...However, I always knew my daughters friends, they've been party at MY house, they've been sleeping over at MY basement....and I spend a lot of time with these friends to make sure it's the 'right crowd'. CA has no idea about KC life before Caylee disappears! And it's not only about KC's boyfriends...It's like KC was the 'dog on chain'. CA provides her the food and roof; check on her regularly (calling every day after work on the way home)...but I doubted that they ever have mother-daughter 'bond'. CA is about only CONTROL toward KC. Like I said, KC is the 'dog on the chain' waiting to get free. In her life, how many vacations she has with her mother? I bet you not many! Even after June 15, look where KC was: circling the same perimeter around her house...like the lost dog...I'm not the one who takes the blame from KC! Absolutely not! Her life is over and she'll be punished. But what about CA? Would she ever recognize her mistakes? Would she ever admit to HERSELF that Caylee's dead is part of HER failure?...Just my opinion...

Open, Casey was an adult. I have no knowledge of what Cindy was like as a mother when Casey was a teen. As for now, she really can't do or say much about who Casey chooses as friends. At 22, she has the right to her own life. Cindy's hands were kind of tied. I'm not defending her by a long shot. Just trying to look at this realistically.

KC didn't become a Sociopath overnight, the Anthony family has been dealing with this for years. Cindy's anger and control came out of this. You can't just go to the courts and say my daughter is a nutjob, put her away for life before she hurts someone. It was up to Cindy to try and control the situation, no one elses help. I think the night of the arguement, Cindy snapped and told KC she was taking Caylee, KC said in her poem, "Remember the words spoken". There was an admitted huge fight that night, the household had to be extremely tense. I question the happy little memory George has of the morning they left. After something like that, nobody just sleeps it off and is smiling in the morning.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1650 on: October 12, 2008, 12:14:16 PM »

(d) Who May Be Present.

(1) While the Grand Jury Is in Session.

The following persons may be present while the grand jury is in session: attorneys for the government, the witness being questioned, interpreters when needed, and a court reporter or an operator of a recording device.

(2) During Deliberations and Voting.

No person other than the jurors, and any interpreter needed to assist a hearing-impaired or speech-impaired juror, may be present while the grand jury is deliberating or voting.

(e) Recording and Disclosing the Proceedings.

(1) Recording the Proceedings.

Except while the grand jury is deliberating or voting, all proceedings must be recorded by a court reporter or by a suitable recording device. But the validity of a prosecution is not affected by the unintentional failure to make a recording. Unless the court orders otherwise, an attorney for the government will retain control of the recording, the reporter’s notes, and any transcript prepared from those notes.

(2) Secrecy.

(A) No obligation of secrecy may be imposed on any person except in accordance with Rule 6(e)(2)(B).

(B) Unless these rules provide otherwise, the following persons must not disclose a matter occurring before the grand jury:

(i) a grand juror;

(ii) an interpreter;

(iii) a court reporter;

(iv) an operator of a recording device;

(v) a person who transcribes recorded testimony;

(vi) an attorney for the government; or

(vii) a person to whom disclosure is made under Rule 6(e)(3)(A)(ii) or (iii).

(3) Exceptions.

(A) Disclosure of a grand-jury matter—other than the grand jury’s deliberations or any grand juror’s vote—may be made to:

(i) an attorney for the government for use in performing that attorney’s duty;

(ii) any government personnel—including those of a state or state subdivision, Indian tribe, or foreign government—that an attorney for the government considers necessary to assist in performing that attorney’s duty to enforce federal criminal law; or

(iii) a person authorized by 18 U.S.C. § 3322.

(B) A person to whom information is disclosed under Rule 6(e)(3)(A)(ii) may use that information only to assist an attorney for the government in performing that attorney’s duty to enforce federal criminal law. An attorney for the government must promptly provide the court that impaneled the grand jury with the names of all persons to whom a disclosure has been made, and must certify that the attorney has advised those persons of their obligation of secrecy under this rule.

(C) An attorney for the government may disclose any grand-jury matter to another federal grand jury.

(D) An attorney for the government may disclose any grand-jury matter involving foreign intelligence, counterintelligence (as defined in 50 U.S.C. § 401a), or foreign intelligence information (as defined in Rule 6(e)(3)(D)(iii)) to any federal law enforcement, intelligence, protective, immigration, national defense, or national security official to assist the official receiving the information in the performance of that official’s duties. An attorney for the government may also disclose any grand-jury matter involving, within the United States or elsewhere, a threat of attack or other grave hostile acts of a foreign power or its agent, a threat of domestic or international sabotage or terrorism, or clandestine intelligence gathering activities by an intelligence service or network of a foreign power or by its agent, to any appropriate federal, state, state subdivision, Indian tribal, or foreign government official, for the purpose of preventing or responding to such threat or activities.

(i) Any official who receives information under Rule 6(e)(3)(D) may use the information only as necessary in the conduct of that person’s official duties subject to any limitations on the unauthorized disclosure of such information. Any state, state subdivision, Indian tribal, or foreign government official who receives information under Rule 6(e)(3)(D) may use the information only in a manner consistent with such guidelines as the Attorney General and the Director of National Intelligence shall jointly issue.

(ii) Within a reasonable time after disclosure is made under Rule 6(e)(3)(D), an attorney for the government must file, under seal, a notice with the court in the district where the grand jury convened stating that such information was disclosed and the departments, agencies, or entities to which the disclosure was made.

(iii) As used in Rule 6(e)(3)(D), the term ‘‘foreign intelligence information’’ means:

(a) information, whether or not it concerns a United States person, that relates to the ability of the United States to protect against—

• actual or potential attack or other grave hostile acts of a foreign power or its agent;

• sabotage or international terrorism by a foreign power or its agent; or

• clandestine intelligence activities by an intelligence service or network of a foreign power or by its agent; or

(b) information, whether or not it concerns a United States person, with respect to a foreign power or foreign territory that relates to—

• the national defense or the security of the United States; or

• the conduct of the foreign affairs of the United States.

(E) The court may authorize disclosure—at a time, in a manner, and subject to any other conditions that it directs—of a grand-jury matter:

(i) preliminarily to or in connection with a judicial proceeding;

(ii) at the request of a defendant who shows that a ground may exist to dismiss the indictment because of a matter that occurred before the grand jury;

(iii) at the request of the government, when sought by a foreign court or prosecutor for use in an official criminal investigation;

(iv) at the request of the government if it shows that the matter may disclose a violation of state or Indian tribal criminal law, as long as the disclosure is to an appropriate state, state-subdivision, or Indian tribal official for the purpose of enforcing that law; or

(v) at the request of the government if it shows that the matter may disclose a violation of military criminal law under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, as long as the disclosure is to an appropriate military official for the purpose of enforcing that law.

(F) A petition to disclose a grand-jury matter under Rule 6(e)(3)(E)(i) must be filed in the district where the grand jury convened. Unless the hearing is ex parte—as it may be when the government is the petitioner—the petitioner must serve the petition on, and the court must afford a reasonable opportunity to appear and be heard to:

(i) an attorney for the government;

(ii) the parties to the judicial proceeding; and

(iii) any other person whom the court may designate.

(G) If the petition to disclose arises out of a judicial proceeding in another district, the petitioned court must transfer the petition to the other court unless the petitioned court can reasonably determine whether disclosure is proper. If the petitioned court decides to transfer, it must send to the transferee court the material sought to be disclosed, if feasible, and a written evaluation of the need for continued grand-jury secrecy. The transferee court must afford those persons identified in Rule 6(e)(3)(F) a reasonable opportunity to appear and be heard.

m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1651 on: October 12, 2008, 12:14:50 PM »

I have a question~ how is it that there is court Monday when it's a Federal holiday, I assumed court proceedings went along the same holiday schedule as post office, etc.? Anyone??

Court is Tuesday!  lol
Yup, I know. I was commenting on the rulings regarding the motions Baez made. I had assumed that there would be no hearings Monday. Since the Orange county court would be open Monday, there would be the likelyhood of a ruling on the motions tomorrow.

MURT

Ok~I know the grand jury meets Tuesday, but I thought the media was reporting that the 3 remaining request of BOOZ will bee heard on Monday-maybe I misread that.

Sorry, I took someone elses word for it.  It guess it is open.

Monday is Columbus Day
Closed: Federal offices, federal courts, post offices and most banks. BankAtlantic will be open noon to 4 p.m. There will be no regular mail delivery. Municipal offices in Cooper City, Lauderhill, Parkland, Pembroke Park, Sea Ranch Lakes, West Park and Wilton Manors will be closed.

Open: Stock markets, state offices and courts, county offices, county courts, public schools, the county library system and most municipal offices. Tri-Rail and Broward County Transit will operate on regular schedules.

Ok, my bad. I could have sworn that the OCC was going to be closed. Interesting.

MURT

The GJ meets on Tuesday.
I had assumed that Orange county courts would be closed Monday. If the court is open Monday, this would mean that a decision may come down earlier than I had anticipated.

MURT
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1652 on: October 12, 2008, 12:14:59 PM »

(4) Sealed Indictment.

The magistrate judge to whom an indictment is returned may direct that the indictment be kept secret until the defendant is in custody or has been released pending trial. The clerk must then seal the indictment, and no person may disclose the indictment’s existence except as necessary to issue or execute a warrant or summons.

(5) Closed Hearing.

Subject to any right to an open hearing in a contempt proceeding, the court must close any hearing to the extent necessary to prevent disclosure of a matter occurring before a grand jury.

(6) Sealed Records.

Records, orders, and subpoenas relating to grand-jury proceedings must be kept under seal to the extent and as long as necessary to prevent the unauthorized disclosure of a matter occurring before a grand jury.

(7) Contempt.

A knowing violation of Rule 6, or of guidelines jointly issued by the Attorney General and the Director of National Intelligence pursuant to Rule 6, may be punished as a contempt of court.

(f) Indictment and Return.

A grand jury may indict only if at least 12 jurors concur. The grand jury—or its foreperson or deputy foreperson—must return the indictment to a magistrate judge in open court. If a complaint or information is pending against the defendant and 12 jurors do not concur in the indictment, the foreperson must promptly and in writing report the lack of concurrence to the magistrate judge.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1653 on: October 12, 2008, 12:16:56 PM »

Don't forget that Casey also has a long list of check fruad charges against her that could already add up to 50 years in jail.  Add manslaughter to those charges and she's in the slammer for life.  After the way that she has jerked LE around, I see the judge giving her the max on each charge.  The judge can also add that she won't have any possibility for bail.
I see what you are saying but the judge could not be biased in his decision to maximize the sentancing based on another case all together.  Each would be tried and convicted upon that particular cases evidence and circumstances only.  She is a first time offended, well reported offender, so the sentencing might be reduced based soley on the events surrounding each incident.  The murder case is seperate from these and a judge has to stay neutral and sentance based on the individual cases only.  WHICH SUCKS!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: October 12, 2008, 12:17:30 PM »

No kidding....she knows enough to use coupons at the grocery store...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1655 on: October 12, 2008, 12:18:31 PM »

I see what you are saying but the judge could not be biased in his decision to maximize the sentancing based on another case all together.  Each would be tried and convicted upon that particular cases evidence and circumstances only.  She is a first time offended, well reported offender, so the sentencing might be reduced based soley on the events surrounding each incident.  The murder case is seperate from these and a judge has to stay neutral and sentance based on the individual cases only.  WHICH SUCKS!

Yep.... I wanna hear that judge sentance her to life in prison without the possibility of parole...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1656 on: October 12, 2008, 12:18:43 PM »

Does anybody know what the (407) 242 7686 # is that was called 6/16 at 7:45 AM?
This is a local cell phone. New Cingular is the carrier. I have been unable to find out who this number belongs to at the moment.

MURT
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1657 on: October 12, 2008, 12:19:39 PM »

The judge said the other day that he will have his decision no later than Monday...and, the Grand jury will be on Tuesday...

my question is if the courts are closed on Monday how could he reach his decision to let them know....Does the courts have to be open for him to contact baez with his decision...Does it have to be in mins and/or just a verbal and/or written decision sent to baez...on the motions that he didn't decide on yet...

someone placed on here either last night and/or this morning that the courts will be closed on Columbus day tomorrow

I won't be around for a couple of days i have surg. tomorrow... 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1658 on: October 12, 2008, 12:20:07 PM »

I thought GJ records were sealed until the preliminary hearing.

I think you are right Lala's...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1659 on: October 12, 2008, 12:20:08 PM »

Hi mrsrocko...I also hope that casey gets life...I dont want her to get the death penalty because I think she needs to spend the rest of her life in prison missing daily all the things that she dearly loves like partying, shopping, partying, men, and partying. AND...having to swallow the uncomfortable pill of not being catered to anymore. She will just be one of many, a face in the crowd. No more demands met, no more order in pizza, no more folks butt kissing...unless of course it's her having to kiss Big Lulu's butt. JMO as always

I'm with you, Gabby.  Let her suffer for years. 

Your avatar is GREAT, by the way!! 

I hope she takes a plea bargain and gets life in prison because I want her to think about what she did every day for the next 60+ years.  I also want her to see what it's like to be a baby killer in a women's prison.

I respectively disagree with the life sentence. She can sit on death row for years, enduring the treatment there. Eating her pathetic meals, no visitors, staring at the walls, going to the bathroom in front of others, group showers, hearing the death threats yelled at her through the bars, knowing these people can carry them out. Then I want her to anticipate her death date, I want them to explain to her what is going to happen with they put the needle in her arm. I want her to think long and hard about it. When her time comes, I want the person executing her to whisper in her ear, "This one is for Caylee, may you rot in hell". Then a minute later, she can take up her case with God for her final judgement. Then again, I'm Scottish, I believe in revenge.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.