March 28, 2024, 12:03:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 471754 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1660 on: October 12, 2008, 12:20:14 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I want to welcome all our new monkeys to the cage.

Over the last 2 days, I have had several phone conversations that have definitely changed my mind on Caylee's paternity. I am 100% convinced that Lee is the father. As you recall, I was totally against this theory until now. This has been posted on every blog and forum out there, as a rumor. I can tell you that, if it were not true, we would have seen Cindy, Baez and even Lee refuting it with a vengeance. We have seen or heard nothing of the sort. What we have seen is Lee hiring an attorney and refusing the DNA testing until court ordered. I can't imagine how much deeper the sordid details and cover up can run.

Thank you for the warm welcome to SM community!

Regarding LA to be Caylee's father, I'm not sure about. We'll see...My main concern is the relationship between mother and daughter (KC and CA) as the 'trigger' to what happens to Caylee. I have two grown-up daughters. And I saw plenty when they've been teenagers and in their late 20th...But what I learned from this case makes me re-evaluate myself and all mistakes I made! And believe me, I'm not the 'perfect' mother!...However, I always knew my daughters friends, they've been party at MY house, they've been sleeping over at MY basement....and I spend a lot of time with these friends to make sure it's the 'right crowd'. CA has no idea about KC life before Caylee disappears! And it's not only about KC's boyfriends...It's like KC was the 'dog on chain'. CA provides her the food and roof; check on her regularly (calling every day after work on the way home)...but I doubted that they ever have mother-daughter 'bond'. CA is about only CONTROL toward KC. Like I said, KC is the 'dog on the chain' waiting to get free. In her life, how many vacations she has with her mother? I bet you not many! Even after June 15, look where KC was: circling the same perimeter around her house...like the lost dog...I'm not the one who takes the blame from KC! Absolutely not! Her life is over and she'll be punished. But what about CA? Would she ever recognize her mistakes? Would she ever admit to HERSELF that Caylee's dead is part of HER failure?...Just my opinion...

Open, Casey was an adult. I have no knowledge of what Cindy was like as a mother when Casey was a teen. As for now, she really can't do or say much about who Casey chooses as friends. At 22, she has the right to her own life. Cindy's hands were kind of tied. I'm not defending her by a long shot. Just trying to look at this realistically.

KC didn't become a Sociopath overnight, the Anthony family has been dealing with this for years. Cindy's anger and control came out of this. You can't just go to the courts and say my daughter is a nutjob, put her away for life before she hurts someone. It was up to Cindy to try and control the situation, no one elses help. I think the night of the arguement, Cindy snapped and told KC she was taking Caylee, KC said in her poem, "Remember the words spoken". There was an admitted huge fight that night, the household had to be extremely tense. I question the happy little memory George has of the morning they left. After something like that, nobody just sleeps it off and is smiling in the morning.
May not be able to go to the courts and ask them to put her away, but you sure as hell could have Baker acted her ass into a psych ward or could have made arrangements for full custody of Caylee earlier. 
They are all trying to save "face" here and act like it was a happy home, reality it was a nightmare. 

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1661 on: October 12, 2008, 12:21:03 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Over the last 2 days, I have had several phone conversations that have definitely changed my mind on Caylee's paternity. I am 100% convinced that Lee is the father. As you recall, I was totally against this theory until now. This has been posted on every blog and forum out there, as a rumor. I can tell you that, if it were not true, we would have seen Cindy, Baez and even Lee refuting it with a vengeance. We have seen or heard nothing of the sort. What we have seen is Lee hiring an attorney and refusing the DNA testing until court ordered. I can't imagine how much deeper the sordid details and cover up can run.

Regarding LA to be Caylee's father, I'm not sure about. We'll see...My main concern is the relationship between mother and daughter (KC and CA) as the 'trigger' to what happens to Caylee. I have two grown-up daughters. And I saw plenty when they've been teenagers and in their late 20th...But what I learned from this case makes me re-evaluate myself and all mistakes I made! And believe me, I'm not the 'perfect' mother!...However, I always knew my daughters friends, they've been party at MY house, they've been sleeping over at MY basement....and I spend a lot of time with these friends to make sure it's the 'right crowd'. CA has no idea about KC life before Caylee disappears! And it's not only about KC's boyfriends...It's like KC was the 'dog on chain'. CA provides her the food and roof; check on her regularly (calling every day after work on the way home)...but I doubted that they ever have mother-daughter 'bond'. CA is about only CONTROL toward KC. Like I said, KC is the 'dog on the chain' waiting to get free. In her life, how many vacations she has with her mother? I bet you not many! Even after June 15, look where KC was: circling the same perimeter around her house...like the lost dog...I'm not the one who takes the blame from KC! Absolutely not! Her life is over and she'll be punished. But what about CA? Would she ever recognize her mistakes? Would she ever admit to HERSELF that Caylee's dead is part of HER failure?...Just my opinion...

Open, Casey was an adult. I have no knowledge of what Cindy was like as a mother when Casey was a teen. As for now, she really can't do or say much about who Casey chooses as friends. At 22, she has the right to her own life. Cindy's hands were kind of tied. I'm not defending her by a long shot. Just trying to look at this realistically.

On top of that it seemed as if Casey used Caylee as a pawn in her relationship with CA and GA.  In Caseys mind she had/has the power.  It is evident in the way she speaks to both CA and GA.  Listen to the call Casey made from prison to Cindy...complete and utter disrespect towards the woman.  The gas can incident GA discribes, real or not, he discribed how Casey normally would speak to him..foul.  Casey has absolutely no tact, she is evil, she enjoys wallowing in her own dementedness...sleeping with Lee was either a drunken mistake or icing on her f'ed up cake.
If I had ever talked to my father the way Casey did to George, they'd be peeling me off the wall

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1662 on: October 12, 2008, 12:21:34 PM »

The judge said the other day that he will have his decision no later than Monday...and, the Grand jury will be on Tuesday...

my question is if the courts are closed on Monday how could he reach his decision to let them know....Does the courts have to be open for him to contact baez with his decision...Does it have to be in mins and/or just a verbal and/or written decision sent to baez...on the motions that he didn't decide on yet...

someone placed on here either last night and/or this morning that the courts will be closed on Columbus day tomorrow

I won't be around for a couple of days i have surg. tomorrow... 

I don't know, but I do know that when a jury reaches a verdict in a trial they can call everyone in to the courtroom regardless of day , time, etc, to read the verdict, so maybe this would work the same way...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1663 on: October 12, 2008, 12:22:52 PM »

Hi mrsrocko...I also hope that casey gets life...I dont want her to get the death penalty because I think she needs to spend the rest of her life in prison missing daily all the things that she dearly loves like partying, shopping, partying, men, and partying. AND...having to swallow the uncomfortable pill of not being catered to anymore. She will just be one of many, a face in the crowd. No more demands met, no more order in pizza, no more folks butt kissing...unless of course it's her having to kiss Big Lulu's butt. JMO as always

I'm with you, Gabby.  Let her suffer for years. 

Your avatar is GREAT, by the way!! 

I hope she takes a plea bargain and gets life in prison because I want her to think about what she did every day for the next 60+ years.  I also want her to see what it's like to be a baby killer in a women's prison.

I respectively disagree with the life sentence. She can sit on death row for years, enduring the treatment there. Eating her pathetic meals, no visitors, staring at the walls, going to the bathroom in front of others, group showers, hearing the death threats yelled at her through the bars, knowing these people can carry them out. Then I want her to anticipate her death date, I want them to explain to her what is going to happen with they put the needle in her arm. I want her to think long and hard about it. When her time comes, I want the person executing her to whisper in her ear, "This one is for Caylee, may you rot in hell". Then a minute later, she can take up her case with God for her final judgement. Then again, I'm Scottish, I believe in revenge.

we need a monkey that applauds...well said boo
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1664 on: October 12, 2008, 12:23:11 PM »

I sincerely hope that there is not a change of venue, the cost to this city would
be astronomic, the cost already is terrible. I can't see the state giving her manslaughter, I thibk they will go for murder 1 or I hope so. This skank has caused
so much heartbreak to this city and the people and the LE and her family she deserves life with no parole. I hope they don't try for mental defect either.
No way that she can plead insanity.  That would be pretty hard to prove and I do not think that Baez has the resources to even try.  She knows right from wrong, she tells Lee "maybe I am a spitefull bitch" and that "CA and GA should have called the cops a long time ago".  She knows wrong, and she knows that she has done it...EVIL.

No kidding....she knows enough to use coupons at the grocery store...
I honestly think those shopping spree videos are going to be damning evidence for the prosecution.  The fact that she rummaged through newspapers to clip coupons shows how heartless she is.  She is evil and the whole world is seeing it. 

We still have the electric chair in Florida right?  Its not lethal injection...??

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1665 on: October 12, 2008, 12:23:25 PM »

BT Girl, Ty for the info about the Grand Jury. We don't have those in this country. We have preliminary hearings which are like a discovery. The defence lawyers are there, the defendant is there and there are the evidences presented. Plenty of arguements made by the defense to the judge. Then the Crown Attorney decides what charges to lay.
The prelim is never used when there is the smoking gun. Sometimes there is evidence but it is not evidence when the prelim is over and the charges are dropped by the Crown. 
A totally different system.
ps I did go back to Jesse's statment and he was willing to provide the test results for paternity re his tests.
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1666 on: October 12, 2008, 12:24:14 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

On top of that it seemed as if Casey used Caylee as a pawn in her relationship with CA and GA.  In Caseys mind she had/has the power.  It is evident in the way she speaks to both CA and GA.  Listen to the call Casey made from prison to Cindy...complete and utter disrespect towards the woman.  The gas can incident GA discribes, real or not, he discribed how Casey normally would speak to him..foul.  Casey has absolutely no tact, she is evil, she enjoys wallowing in her own dementedness...sleeping with Lee was either a drunken mistake or icing on her f'ed up cake.
If I had ever talked to my father the way Casey did to George, they'd be peeling me off the wall

Katy, I would live to tell about it...i'd be six feet under if I ever speak to my dad in the way that Casey speaks to her parents and, i'm atleast twice her age...(that's all i'm going to say about my age)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1667 on: October 12, 2008, 12:24:15 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I would have been spitting teeth and suffering from footinbutt disease
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1668 on: October 12, 2008, 12:24:22 PM »

I respectively disagree with the life sentence. She can sit on death row for years, enduring the treatment there. Eating her pathetic meals, no visitors, staring at the walls, going to the bathroom in front of others, group showers, hearing the death threats yelled at her through the bars, knowing these people can carry them out. Then I want her to anticipate her death date, I want them to explain to her what is going to happen with they put the needle in her arm. I want her to think long and hard about it. When her time comes, I want the person executing her to whisper in her ear, "This one is for Caylee, may you rot in hell". Then a minute later, she can take up her case with God for her final judgement. Then again, I'm Scottish, I believe in revenge.
Boo..remind me never to cross you in a dark ally!  LOL  Very well put btw.

OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1669 on: October 12, 2008, 12:25:31 PM »

I sincerely hope that there is not a change of venue, the cost to this city would
be astronomic, the cost already is terrible. I can't see the state giving her manslaughter, I thibk they will go for murder 1 or I hope so. This skank has caused
so much heartbreak to this city and the people and the LE and her family she deserves life with no parole. I hope they don't try for mental defect either.
No way that she can plead insanity.  That would be pretty hard to prove and I do not think that Baez has the resources to even try.  She knows right from wrong, she tells Lee "maybe I am a spitefull bitch" and that "CA and GA should have called the cops a long time ago".  She knows wrong, and she knows that she has done it...EVIL.

I honestly think those shopping spree videos are going to be damning evidence for the prosecution.  The fact that she rummaged through newspapers to clip coupons shows how heartless she is.  She is evil and the whole world is seeing it. 

We still have the electric chair in Florida right?  Its not lethal injection...??

no electric chair...Florida uses the lethal injection now...some called the electric chair inhumane....blah
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: October 12, 2008, 12:26:13 PM »

Hi mrsrocko...I also hope that casey gets life...I dont want her to get the death penalty because I think she needs to spend the rest of her life in prison missing daily all the things that she dearly loves like partying, shopping, partying, men, and partying. AND...having to swallow the uncomfortable pill of not being catered to anymore. She will just be one of many, a face in the crowd. No more demands met, no more order in pizza, no more folks butt kissing...unless of course it's her having to kiss Big Lulu's butt. JMO as always

I'm with you, Gabby.  Let her suffer for years. 

Your avatar is GREAT, by the way!! 

I hope she takes a plea bargain and gets life in prison because I want her to think about what she did every day for the next 60+ years.  I also want her to see what it's like to be a baby killer in a women's prison.

we need a monkey that applauds...well said boo

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1671 on: October 12, 2008, 12:26:36 PM »

It asked me to put in the number.  I was wondering if maybe KC was checking the VM for 4909?  What do you think?

Could have been.  Does this work on land lines?  4909 is a land line isn't it?

I am under the impression that Cingular is only cell service.  Normally with a land line they do have voice mail service but you dial it from your phone & put in your pass code to retrieve messages.  There was a connection, the first one between 4909 & KC's cell, then KC's cell to the voice mail retrieval.
New Cingular is actually part of the merger between Cingular and ATT. If you go to the website, ATT's trademark will be all over the site.

MURT
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1672 on: October 12, 2008, 12:27:00 PM »

Boo..remind me never to cross you in a dark ally!  LOL  Very well put btw.

Boo Monkey..I get the feeling You don't like casey at all do you...lol!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1673 on: October 12, 2008, 12:27:15 PM »

I know it's boring to read long posts. Heck, I skip over most of the long ones myself. 

However, if y'all will read the stuff that some of us are posting about the grand jury, I think it will clear up some confusion and answer a lot of the questions.

Grand juries don't work like regular juries. They can vote to indict someone who won't be arrested on the charges in the indictment for several weeks.

No one but the prosecutor and grand jury members will know what evidence was presented.

I Stand With The Girl
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1674 on: October 12, 2008, 12:27:59 PM »

no electric chair...Florida uses the lethal injection now...some called the electric chair inhumane....blah
Did we get to vote on that?  LOL  I do not remember voting for that!!  Then again I have not been voting very long.  I guess it was inhumain, but slaughtering a human is inhumain right? 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1675 on: October 12, 2008, 12:28:19 PM »

I know it's boring to read long posts. Heck, I skip over most of the long ones myself. 

However, if y'all will read the stuff that some of us are posting about the grand jury, I think it will clear up some confusion and answer a lot of the questions.

Grand juries don't work like regular juries. They can vote to indict someone who won't be arrested on the charges in the indictment for several weeks.

No one but the prosecutor and grand jury members will know what evidence was presented.

Exactly BT!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1676 on: October 12, 2008, 12:28:25 PM »

Thanks everyone for the welcome.
Love banana bread...don't mind if I do!!.

I live in Australia and am addicted to this case.
Caylee is in my thoughts...always.
I have 2 daughter's of my own...Savannah- 7 and Peyton- 5.
If they were missing for even a minute I would be inconsolable.

Oz, I am with you. I went to the grocery story and accidentally locked my baby chihuahua in the walk in closet before I left, when I got home (maybe 1 hour) I  was running around the house with a squeaky toy, yelling and crying and freaking out!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1677 on: October 12, 2008, 12:29:33 PM »

I read it all BT, thank you for posting it btw.  Our judicial system is very interesting to say the least.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1678 on: October 12, 2008, 12:30:03 PM »

IIRC...when George picked up the car from Johnson's tow yard....while George and the owner were opening the truck...the owner was so afraid there might be a dead body in the trunk...he was very relieved to find/with George only a white psactic bag overun with maggots and also maggots in the trunk outside of the bag....Owner of Tow Yard stated that George tossed the bag over the fence towards a dumpster....owner of Tow Yard also stated that he called LE regarding the oder and maggots...and that LE *did* retrieve the plastic bag/maggots... that George threw over the fence....Des

Thank you so much for the clarification Des.  Has a forensice entomologist (?) been called in to inspect the insects?  Does anyone know or have they heard?  The doc from the body farm could do that, right?  That is what they do there.

The scientists at the Body Farm are leading experts on insects and decomposition.  They have done extensive studies on maggots and corpses.  I posted a lot of information about them yesterday.  I am sure that this is one of the reasons why they were called in by Orlando LE.  From studying the dead and living maggots from the trunk they can determine if Caylee was the corpse in the trunk, when Caylee died, where she died, if she was moved, and if she had been given any drugs.

The maggots will bring Casey down.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: October 12, 2008, 12:30:23 PM »

Exactly BT!

Doing that stupid replying to my own post again, due to not being able to self-edit....
But I think that missing some of the posts is a hazard of having to wade through pages and pages of O/T.... JMO

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.