April 19, 2024, 10:43:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 472998 times)
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1680 on: October 12, 2008, 12:30:53 PM »

I sincerely hope that there is not a change of venue, the cost to this city would
be astronomic, the cost already is terrible. I can't see the state giving her manslaughter, I thibk they will go for murder 1 or I hope so. This skank has caused
so much heartbreak to this city and the people and the LE and her family she deserves life with no parole. I hope they don't try for mental defect either.
No way that she can plead insanity.  That would be pretty hard to prove and I do not think that Baez has the resources to even try.  She knows right from wrong, she tells Lee "maybe I am a spitefull bitch" and that "CA and GA should have called the cops a long time ago".  She knows wrong, and she knows that she has done it...EVIL.

No kidding....she knows enough to use coupons at the grocery store...
I honestly think those shopping spree videos are going to be damning evidence for the prosecution.  The fact that she rummaged through newspapers to clip coupons shows how heartless she is.  She is evil and the whole world is seeing it. 

We still have the electric chair in Florida right?  Its not lethal injection...??

no electric chair...Florida uses the lethal injection now...some called the electric chair inhumane....blah
Did we get to vote on that?  LOL  I do not remember voting for that!!  Then again I have not been voting very long.  I guess it was inhumain, but slaughtering a human is inhumain right? 
Only in America, Dolce; only in America

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1681 on: October 12, 2008, 12:31:20 PM »

Thanks everyone for the welcome.
Love banana bread...don't mind if I do!!.

I live in Australia and am addicted to this case.
Caylee is in my thoughts...always.
I have 2 daughter's of my own...Savannah- 7 and Peyton- 5.
If they were missing for even a minute I would be inconsolable.

Oz, I am with you. I went to the grocery story and accidentally locked my baby chihuahua in the walk in closet before I left, when I got home (maybe 1 hour) I  was running around the house with a squeaky toy, yelling and crying and freaking out!

I can picture you doing that...as I can picture doing that myself with my furbabies....i have been known to knock on every door in the neighborhood looking for my furbaby...than i head home to check messages to see if anyone has called...and, as I run through the door in a panic...there they are looking at me like "what's up mom you look a little frazzled" 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1682 on: October 12, 2008, 12:31:35 PM »

I know it's boring to read long posts. Heck, I skip over most of the long ones myself. 

However, if y'all will read the stuff that some of us are posting about the grand jury, I think it will clear up some confusion and answer a lot of the questions.

Grand juries don't work like regular juries. They can vote to indict someone who won't be arrested on the charges in the indictment for several weeks.

No one but the prosecutor and grand jury members will know what evidence was presented.

I read it all BT, thank you for posting it btw.  Our judicial system is very interesting to say the least.

You're welcome. And I'm really not trying to be a smarty pants. It's just that I see people being confused about things that others (and not just me) are trying to explain.

I Stand With The Girl
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1683 on: October 12, 2008, 12:31:56 PM »

Hi mrsrocko...I also hope that casey gets life...I dont want her to get the death penalty because I think she needs to spend the rest of her life in prison missing daily all the things that she dearly loves like partying, shopping, partying, men, and partying. AND...having to swallow the uncomfortable pill of not being catered to anymore. She will just be one of many, a face in the crowd. No more demands met, no more order in pizza, no more folks butt kissing...unless of course it's her having to kiss Big Lulu's butt. JMO as always

I'm with you, Gabby.  Let her suffer for years. 

Your avatar is GREAT, by the way!! 

I hope she takes a plea bargain and gets life in prison because I want her to think about what she did every day for the next 60+ years.  I also want her to see what it's like to be a baby killer in a women's prison.

I respectively disagree with the life sentence. She can sit on death row for years, enduring the treatment there. Eating her pathetic meals, no visitors, staring at the walls, going to the bathroom in front of others, group showers, hearing the death threats yelled at her through the bars, knowing these people can carry them out. Then I want her to anticipate her death date, I want them to explain to her what is going to happen with they put the needle in her arm. I want her to think long and hard about it. When her time comes, I want the person executing her to whisper in her ear, "This one is for Caylee, may you rot in hell". Then a minute later, she can take up her case with God for her final judgement. Then again, I'm Scottish, I believe in revenge.

we need a monkey that applauds...well said boo

Personally I think she should be left in the trunk of a car and ride around in the hot Florida sun for about 11 days. I would volunteer to drive! 

Sorry, some days it just gets to me. I have a 3 year old grand baby named Kaylie.
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1684 on: October 12, 2008, 12:32:17 PM »

Altruist remindded me of something else that bothered me about that first 911 call.  Cindy told dispatch she had bank affadavits.  None of the banks I've ever worked for could have done the required research for an affadavit (pulling photocopies of a month's worth of checks-or more- and verifying each one against a signature card-these are usually stored offsite and often in another state), called LE, and gotten an affadavit in one afternoon.  This would have practically impossible to get in the timeframe the Anthonys got the car from impound and left to get Casey.  So, when exactly did Cindy get those affadavits?  How long did she know Casey was stealing from her account or was this the Grandparents Nursing Home fund that Casey stole from?  If she knew Casey had stolen loads of money from Grandpa and Grandma, plus her own accounts-why didn't she report her much sooner and just let the police pick Casey up?  Also, if you haven't seen your grandchild for a month-wouldn't she be your very first concern?  Wouldn't you be angrier about that and threatened Casey first about that?  Wouldn't you have told dispatch about that first?
I feel that Cindy overstated her claim of what records she had. Cindy probably had gone through her bank statements and saw that Casey had been taking money out of the account. Her statement to the 911 operator was more likely a bluff to Casey. Cindy probably hoped that if Casey thought that she was going to jail for the theft from her mother's account, she would fess up and admit what happined to Caylee. As we all know, this ploy did not work.

MURT
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1685 on: October 12, 2008, 12:32:45 PM »

IIRC...when George picked up the car from Johnson's tow yard....while George and the owner were opening the truck...the owner was so afraid there might be a dead body in the trunk...he was very relieved to find/with George only a white psactic bag overun with maggots and also maggots in the trunk outside of the bag....Owner of Tow Yard stated that George tossed the bag over the fence towards a dumpster....owner of Tow Yard also stated that he called LE regarding the oder and maggots...and that LE *did* retrieve the plastic bag/maggots... that George threw over the fence....Des

Thank you so much for the clarification Des.  Has a forensice entomologist (?) been called in to inspect the insects?  Does anyone know or have they heard?  The doc from the body farm could do that, right?  That is what they do there.

The scientists at the Body Farm are leading experts on insects and decomposition.  They have done extensive studies on maggots and corpses.  I posted a lot of information about them yesterday.  I am sure that this is one of the reasons why they were called in by Orlando LE.  From studying the dead and living maggots from the trunk they can determine if Caylee was the corpse in the trunk, when Caylee died, where she died, if she was moved, and if she had been given any drugs.

The maggots will bring Casey down.
My dad who is a sherrif one county over from me is watching this case very closely, as are many of his officers.  He keeps reminding me every time I scream about this case that the LE is only showing us a tiny fraction of the hand they have to play.  Here is a sentence I never thought I would say but, I LOVE MAGGOTS!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1686 on: October 12, 2008, 12:34:34 PM »

I know it's boring to read long posts. Heck, I skip over most of the long ones myself. 

However, if y'all will read the stuff that some of us are posting about the grand jury, I think it will clear up some confusion and answer a lot of the questions.

Grand juries don't work like regular juries. They can vote to indict someone who won't be arrested on the charges in the indictment for several weeks.

No one but the prosecutor and grand jury members will know what evidence was presented.

I read it all BT, thank you for posting it btw.  Our judicial system is very interesting to say the least.

You're welcome. And I'm really not trying to be a smarty pants. It's just that I see people being confused about things that others (and not just me) are trying to explain.
Oh I know you aren't.  I was just commenting that our system is very complex and quite interesting.  I can now see why they study 7+ years of law prior to practice...its a never ending labryth of possibility.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1687 on: October 12, 2008, 12:35:12 PM »

Sorry BT, didn't know you had already posted about the Grand Jury....mods feel free to delete my long posts. Thanks.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1688 on: October 12, 2008, 12:35:27 PM »

Altruist remindded me of something else that bothered me about that first 911 call.  Cindy told dispatch she had bank affadavits.  None of the banks I've ever worked for could have done the required research for an affadavit (pulling photocopies of a month's worth of checks-or more- and verifying each one against a signature card-these are usually stored offsite and often in another state), called LE, and gotten an affadavit in one afternoon.  This would have practically impossible to get in the timeframe the Anthonys got the car from impound and left to get Casey.  So, when exactly did Cindy get those affadavits?  How long did she know Casey was stealing from her account or was this the Grandparents Nursing Home fund that Casey stole from?  If she knew Casey had stolen loads of money from Grandpa and Grandma, plus her own accounts-why didn't she report her much sooner and just let the police pick Casey up?  Also, if you haven't seen your grandchild for a month-wouldn't she be your very first concern?  Wouldn't you be angrier about that and threatened Casey first about that?  Wouldn't you have told dispatch about that first?
I feel that Cindy overstated her claim of what records she had. Cindy probably had gone through her bank statements and saw that Casey had been taking money out of the account. Her statement to the 911 operator was more likely a bluff to Casey. Cindy probably hoped that if Casey thought that she was going to jail for the theft from her mother's account, she would fess up and admit what happined to Caylee. As we all know, this ploy did not work.

MURT

Murt - I think you're probably right about this.
Singlovelaugh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1689 on: October 12, 2008, 12:35:45 PM »

I had also read that report about the pregnancy.  Tine will tell, but I certainly wouldn't doubt that she is. Are you a Miss North Carolina?

Only to my family, SS!   
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1690 on: October 12, 2008, 12:37:03 PM »

drunken Limps into the cage with a cold banana on her head and a hot cup of coffee 
I got a lot of pages to catch up to after playing with Murt last night. That was way too much fun! Monkeys took over Murt's ustream and now he's a Monkey too. Going to read now. Need sunglasses.... 

Funny, Funny, Boomonkey, Did murt really join scaredmonkeys?
Yup
MURT
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1691 on: October 12, 2008, 12:38:29 PM »

Does anybody know what the (407) 242 7686 # is that was called 6/16 at 7:45 AM?
This is a local cell phone. New Cingular is the carrier. I have been unable to find out who this number belongs to at the moment.

MURT

http://wiki.howardforums.com/index.php/Cingular_Voicemail_Access_Numbers

Cingular Voice Mail access for Orlando

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1692 on: October 12, 2008, 12:38:32 PM »

Good Morning!  WOW y'all have been busy....I am not even going to try to go back and read....Welcome Murt and all new monkeys.

IF there is anything NEW, revealing or WOW please give me and others a shout out!!

Today is family day so we are off shortly....Keep the Faith.....Casey is going down!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1693 on: October 12, 2008, 12:39:01 PM »

drunken Limps into the cage with a cold banana on her head and a hot cup of coffee 
I got a lot of pages to catch up to after playing with Murt last night. That was way too much fun! Monkeys took over Murt's ustream and now he's a Monkey too. Going to read now. Need sunglasses.... 

Funny, Funny, Boomonkey, Did murt really join scaredmonkeys?
Yup
MURT
Murt we monkey's are not bad people are we? Glad to have you with us Murt
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1694 on: October 12, 2008, 12:39:02 PM »

IIRC...when George picked up the car from Johnson's tow yard....while George and the owner were opening the truck...the owner was so afraid there might be a dead body in the trunk...he was very relieved to find/with George only a white psactic bag overun with maggots and also maggots in the trunk outside of the bag....Owner of Tow Yard stated that George tossed the bag over the fence towards a dumpster....owner of Tow Yard also stated that he called LE regarding the oder and maggots...and that LE *did* retrieve the plastic bag/maggots... that George threw over the fence....Des

Thank you so much for the clarification Des.  Has a forensice entomologist (?) been called in to inspect the insects?  Does anyone know or have they heard?  The doc from the body farm could do that, right?  That is what they do there.

Yes....that is one of the primary funtions of the Body Farm....to scientifically study the role of insects in the decomp of bodies....and the information that can be forensicaly determined by the testing of those insects...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1695 on: October 12, 2008, 12:39:44 PM »

Ha,Ha,Ha! Meatballs is going to be really upset with him!

I am starting to think meatballs is "all sauce" 

I saw on here yesterday where someone thinks he's a former monkey that was temporarily banned, is that really so? And what is murts screen name or avatar? Murt?
I am a little confused with this question. I do not have an avatar yet. MURT is a username I have had for a long time. Murt is a nickname I have had since my school days.

It is the first four letters of my surname.

MURT
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1696 on: October 12, 2008, 12:40:50 PM »

My question is can the judge still make his decision on the motion(s) that weren't decided on even if the courts are closed on Monday ?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1697 on: October 12, 2008, 12:41:10 PM »

I sincerely hope that there is not a change of venue, the cost to this city would
be astronomic, the cost already is terrible. I can't see the state giving her manslaughter, I thibk they will go for murder 1 or I hope so. This skank has caused
so much heartbreak to this city and the people and the LE and her family she deserves life with no parole. I hope they don't try for mental defect either.
No way that she can plead insanity.  That would be pretty hard to prove and I do not think that Baez has the resources to even try.  She knows right from wrong, she tells Lee "maybe I am a spitefull bitch" and that "CA and GA should have called the cops a long time ago".  She knows wrong, and she knows that she has done it...EVIL.

No kidding....she knows enough to use coupons at the grocery store...
I honestly think those shopping spree videos are going to be damning evidence for the prosecution.  The fact that she rummaged through newspapers to clip coupons shows how heartless she is.  She is evil and the whole world is seeing it. 

We still have the electric chair in Florida right?  Its not lethal injection...??

no electric chair...Florida uses the lethal injection now...some called the electric chair inhumane....blah
Did we get to vote on that?  LOL  I do not remember voting for that!!  Then again I have not been voting very long.  I guess it was inhumain, but slaughtering a human is inhumain right? 

Actually, the electric chair is still an optional form of execution in Florida.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_chair

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1698 on: October 12, 2008, 12:42:48 PM »

I saw on here yesterday where someone thinks he's a former monkey that was temporarily banned, is that really so? And what is murts screen name or avatar? Murt?
I am a little confused with this question. I do not have an avatar yet. MURT is a username I have had for a long time. Murt is a nickname I have had since my school days.

MURT

MURT - I think the discussion was about the person who in your CHAT calls himself Meatball.  I guess Meatball doesn't care for SM.  No big deal. 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1699 on: October 12, 2008, 12:43:09 PM »

MURT
I stated i though meatball was a banned monkey..Just a guess..Meatball is upset with us sm for more then what he states as false info..JMO..I really do not know if he was a banned monkey. All i know is meatball doesn't like us monkey's...I would love to feed that Meatball to my pitbull
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.