April 19, 2024, 08:51:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 472965 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1720 on: October 12, 2008, 12:58:36 PM »

Good Day Monkeys!...juat got caught up...

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW MONKEYS!!!

Murt...it's a pleasure to have you in the Cage with us...have followed you for quite some time....I feel you bring a nonbiased balance with you here....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: October 12, 2008, 12:58:49 PM »

JMO! I think alot of what Le has on Casey will not come out until during the trial..They do not want to show all their good cards just yet..We will hear who the father is during the trial and all the forensic evidence at trial

I think you are correct.  We won't be told what evidence LE has.  Baez will now have access to a lot of the evidence (except the cadaver dogs, etc.) because of the judge's ruling the other day, but there is no way that Baez will leak that information.  I am still hoping that after Tuesday and after Baez has the opportunity to examine the LE evidence, he and Casey will realize what they are up against and go for a plea bargain.  Remember, LE can also bargain for Murder II as well as Manslaughter.  I am concerned though, that the judge has ruled that Baez must be given the LE evidence by Thursday.  This could mean that he won't have all of the information before the Grand Jury convenes on Tuesday.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1722 on: October 12, 2008, 12:59:13 PM »

Yikes..another Monkey I do not want to cross...LOL

Speaking of Rob I do not think the man likes me much..he never responds to my posts direct toward him and he always leaves when I log on...LOL  I do not think it is coincidence anymore!  LOL (j/k)

You got off easy, Dolce. He's called me annoying (or was it irritating?). So don't take it personally. 

We're all here for Caylee.. not to make friends.  Making friends is a perk, though.  Smile 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1723 on: October 12, 2008, 01:00:03 PM »

Altruist remindded me of something else that bothered me about that first 911 call.  Cindy told dispatch she had bank affadavits.  None of the banks I've ever worked for could have done the required research for an affadavit (pulling photocopies of a month's worth of checks-or more- and verifying each one against a signature card-these are usually stored offsite and often in another state), called LE, and gotten an affadavit in one afternoon.  This would have practically impossible to get in the timeframe the Anthonys got the car from impound and left to get Casey.  So, when exactly did Cindy get those affadavits?  How long did she know Casey was stealing from her account or was this the Grandparents Nursing Home fund that Casey stole from?  If she knew Casey had stolen loads of money from Grandpa and Grandma, plus her own accounts-why didn't she report her much sooner and just let the police pick Casey up?  Also, if you haven't seen your grandchild for a month-wouldn't she be your very first concern?  Wouldn't you be angrier about that and threatened Casey first about that?  Wouldn't you have told dispatch about that first?
I feel that Cindy overstated her claim of what records she had. Cindy probably had gone through her bank statements and saw that Casey had been taking money out of the account. Her statement to the 911 operator was more likely a bluff to Casey. Cindy probably hoped that if Casey thought that she was going to jail for the theft from her mother's account, she would fess up and admit what happined to Caylee. As we all know, this ploy did not work.

MURT

IIRC wasn't Cindy in the car with KC at the time? KC had no where to run and Mommy's sitting there calling the popo. Man, KC is made of ice, my daughter would be cleaning up the car seat she just soiled!  

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1724 on: October 12, 2008, 01:02:02 PM »

Speaking of Rob I do not think the man likes me much..he never responds to my posts direct toward him and he always leaves when I log on...LOL  I do not think it is coincidence anymore!  LOL (j/k)

You got off easy, Dolce. He's called me annoying (or was it irritating?). So don't take it personally. 

We're all here for Caylee.. not to make friends.  Making friends is a perk, though.  Smile 
We are not friends here??? 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: October 12, 2008, 01:02:23 PM »

About the chloroform –

Someone with insider info (HH or Des) dropped a hint here a while back that LE thinks that Caylee died in the pool because of the presence of the chloroform – apparently when chlorinated water mixes with the ammonia in a dirty diaper, chloroform can be produced and so that’s their theory.  (I did some quick searches and found yes this can happen with chlorine and ammonia) -

See.. this is what doesn't make any sense.  We're being told that the body farm air samples  prove the chloroform was pure... NOT produced from a reaction of different chemicals. So I'd like to know which it really is? 

jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1726 on: October 12, 2008, 01:03:50 PM »

If she gets the DP she will not be in with the other prisoners she will be on death
row in her own cell. Not anybody to bug her. If the gets life she goes into general population.  Some times in all this pain there is something to laugh about
Coupons was one of them.   Maggots win case is another I can just hear
Grissom would be proud.

Thank you for answering my earlier questions. Am I wrong in that I heard here that if convicted, she would still be put in solitary for safety concerns?
Yes that idea has been tossed around a few times. Given her crime was towards a child she would be in danger in population at a prison.

Thank you, Dolce. Given that, would she EVER be placed in general population?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1727 on: October 12, 2008, 01:04:00 PM »

I didn't say we're not friends.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1728 on: October 12, 2008, 01:04:06 PM »

Actually, the electric chair is still an optional form of execution in Florida.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_chair
WOW!  Thank Mrskub! 

Can we vote on that for her case? Ever see the Green Mile? Forget the water!!!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1729 on: October 12, 2008, 01:05:27 PM »

About the chloroform –

Someone with insider info (HH or Des) dropped a hint here a while back that LE thinks that Caylee died in the pool because of the presence of the chloroform – apparently when chlorinated water mixes with the ammonia in a dirty diaper, chloroform can be produced and so that’s their theory.  (I did some quick searches and found yes this can happen with chlorine and ammonia) -

However, there have been reports that the “chloroform” was googled on the anythony’s computers as well. 
So this monkey wants to know –
1)   when was chloroform googled by the anthony’s ?  I vaguely remember one poster saying it was actually in May – if true then could still be possible that this was Casey’s drug of choice for little Caylee so she could go out and party ? 
2)   did LE find any evidence of purchase of or possession of chloroform by any of the anthony’s ?   (I have not heard this but could be some of the close-held evidence that they have). 
3)   OR was chloroform searched up by the anthony’s AFTER LE told them it was detected in the trunk of the car ? 

TIA and good morning monkeys 

According to Nancy Grace report the searches for Chloroform info started in March!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1730 on: October 12, 2008, 01:06:13 PM »

I didn't say we're not friends.
Thanks I feel better now..We are here for Caylee. I think we Monkey's get along pretty well..
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1731 on: October 12, 2008, 01:06:22 PM »

Are Casey's hips wider because she's been sitting around eating bonbons or could she be pregnant? Would that keep her from the death penalty? Maybe a reason for a high five?

Will she be able to get a fair trial in Orlando?
I am suprised at how CLOSELY people are looking at Casey to determine if she is pregnant. I do not think she would get the death penalty even if not pregnant unless the circumstances of Caylee's death included special circumstances. If Caylee were tortured, molested or beater, these would be the kind of circumstances that would lead to a death penalty request.

I think the most likely sentence will be life without parole.

Casey will get a fair trial here. It is likely there will be a change of venue. I would expect to see the trial moved to either the Tampa/St. Pete area or to Jacksonville. Another likely venue would be Miami/dade.

MURT
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: October 12, 2008, 01:06:45 PM »

Good Day Monkeys!...juat got caught up...

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW MONKEYS!!!

Murt...it's a pleasure to have you in the Cage with us...have followed you for quite some time....I feel you bring a nonbiased balance with you here....Des

Hi Des..... how are you feeling????

Has anyone received any news from Tim and TES today?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1733 on: October 12, 2008, 01:07:11 PM »

Actually, the electric chair is still an optional form of execution in Florida.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_chair
WOW!  Thank Mrskub! 

Can we vote on that for her case? Ever see the Green Mile? Forget the water!!!!! 

Im curious to see how long she'd last in general population.

m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1734 on: October 12, 2008, 01:08:20 PM »

Hmm, how can I say this? Her um.......milk sacks seem to be getting full.

MURT
Singlovelaugh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1735 on: October 12, 2008, 01:08:49 PM »

I really believe the Chloroform ws used (pure form) to clean the trunk, trying to hide all traces of decomp.

Does anyone remember when Florida's Electric Chair was called "Old Sparky"?  I think they retired it after that inmate that was being executed caught on fire and went up in flames.  Sad, but true.  It's one of those stories that make me want to lol...but I shouldn't...so I won't...at least you can't hear me if I do. j/k
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1736 on: October 12, 2008, 01:09:24 PM »

Hmm, how can I say this? Her um.......milk sacks seem to be getting full.

MURT

I believe that is the stolen push up bra.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: October 12, 2008, 01:09:33 PM »

JMO! I think alot of what Le has on Casey will not come out until during the trial..They do not want to show all their good cards just yet..We will hear who the father is during the trial and all the forensic evidence at trial

I think you are correct.  We won't be told what evidence LE has.  Baez will now have access to a lot of the evidence (except the cadaver dogs, etc.) because of the judge's ruling the other day, but there is no way that Baez will leak that information.  I am still hoping that after Tuesday and after Baez has the opportunity to examine the LE evidence, he and Casey will realize what they are up against and go for a plea bargain.  Remember, LE can also bargain for Murder II as well as Manslaughter.  I am concerned though, that the judge has ruled that Baez must be given the LE evidence by Thursday.  This could mean that he won't have all of the information before the Grand Jury convenes on Tuesday.
I think the only deal casey will get is if she tells them where the body is..They may find it before then what deal can she make? I can't see le wanting anything else from her that i can think of..Can you think of anything else they would want?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1738 on: October 12, 2008, 01:09:46 PM »

Rob is a very dedicated Monkey.  He might not always be on this thread because he is also very busy with some of us in the Natalee and Marlie threads.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1739 on: October 12, 2008, 01:09:47 PM »

Wow I missed that comment of his.  I was only kidding though.  I do enjoy his posts as he has a very good sense of the case and the legal mumbo jumbo.  (As does MANY other posters too)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.