April 24, 2024, 08:05:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 473406 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: October 12, 2008, 01:10:54 PM »

Do yall think Baez will turn her in like last time, or do yall think that we will get to see them come and get her and throw her in the pokey?????

"God dont like ugly"
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1741 on: October 12, 2008, 01:10:58 PM »

Hmm, how can I say this? Her um.......milk sacks seem to be getting full.

MURT
A little poochie in the stomach to..JMO
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1742 on: October 12, 2008, 01:11:03 PM »

If she gets the DP she will not be in with the other prisoners she will be on death
row in her own cell. Not anybody to bug her. If the gets life she goes into general population.  Some times in all this pain there is something to laugh about
Coupons was one of them.   Maggots win case is another I can just hear
Grissom would be proud.

Thank you for answering my earlier questions. Am I wrong in that I heard here that if convicted, she would still be put in solitary for safety concerns?
Yes that idea has been tossed around a few times. Given her crime was towards a child she would be in danger in population at a prison.

Thank you, Dolce. Given that, would she EVER be placed in general population?
Maybe if she was sent to the area that housed all the child offenders.  Other than that I am not quite sure what the circumstances would be.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1743 on: October 12, 2008, 01:11:48 PM »

According to Nancy Grace report the searches for Chloroform info started in March!

HH says her friend told her that the searches happened in mid May- the 13th-15th, and some here and there after.  If it only happened right around that time, this may somewhat be explained by her love for the show CSI.. and their season finale on either May 15 or 16?  Somebody is given chloroform and died.  So.. defense could perhaps argue that because of her love for "science" and the show, she was just curious about chloroform in general. 

However, we do know that some of her friends are aware of more sinister uses of chloroform- drugging women for a good time, getting high.. whatever it is. 

But if she was researching this back in March, then IMO, you're getting harder to deny premeditation.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1744 on: October 12, 2008, 01:11:51 PM »

If they don't find a body, they may offer a plea in order to get the body.

Otherwise, I don't see that happening.

I also don't think she'd get the death penalty.  As Murt said, we might not have any of those "special circumstances"

I don't think Cholorform killed her either. 

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1745 on: October 12, 2008, 01:11:52 PM »

Welcome Murt, Hope you found you glasses!  So you joined SM, now you may want to find a good 12 step program!! 
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1746 on: October 12, 2008, 01:12:09 PM »

IIRC...when George picked up the car from Johnson's tow yard....while George and the owner were opening the truck...the owner was so afraid there might be a dead body in the trunk...he was very relieved to find/with George only a white psactic bag overun with maggots and also maggots in the trunk outside of the bag....Owner of Tow Yard stated that George tossed the bag over the fence towards a dumpster....owner of Tow Yard also stated that he called LE regarding the oder and maggots...and that LE *did* retrieve the plastic bag/maggots... that George threw over the fence....Des

Thank you so much for the clarification Des.  Has a forensice entomologist (?) been called in to inspect the insects?  Does anyone know or have they heard?  The doc from the body farm could do that, right?  That is what they do there.

The scientists at the Body Farm are leading experts on insects and decomposition.  They have done extensive studies on maggots and corpses.  I posted a lot of information about them yesterday.  I am sure that this is one of the reasons why they were called in by Orlando LE.  From studying the dead and living maggots from the trunk they can determine if Caylee was the corpse in the trunk, when Caylee died, where she died, if she was moved, and if she had been given any drugs.

The maggots will bring Casey down.
My dad who is a sherrif one county over from me is watching this case very closely, as are many of his officers.  He keeps reminding me every time I scream about this case that the LE is only showing us a tiny fraction of the hand they have to play.  Here is a sentence I never thought I would say but, I LOVE MAGGOTS!!

DOLCE you better be carefull talking about daddy he might be lurking checking your friendship out with a KILLER

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1747 on: October 12, 2008, 01:12:47 PM »

Do yall think Baez will turn her in like last time, or do yall think that we will get to see them come and get her and throw her in the pokey?????
Forget about Baez. We should get to see them hall her away..Le worked hard on this case and they should get some satisfaction to..jmo
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1748 on: October 12, 2008, 01:13:22 PM »

Hmm, how can I say this? Her um.......milk sacks seem to be getting full.

MURT

I believe that is the stolen push up bra.

Yep.. likely.  I have a few different bras, and one makes me look very full.. others make me look not so much. LOL

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1749 on: October 12, 2008, 01:14:05 PM »

JMO! I think alot of what Le has on Casey will not come out until during the trial..They do not want to show all their good cards just yet..We will hear who the father is during the trial and all the forensic evidence at trial

I think you are correct.  We won't be told what evidence LE has.  Baez will now have access to a lot of the evidence (except the cadaver dogs, etc.) because of the judge's ruling the other day, but there is no way that Baez will leak that information.  I am still hoping that after Tuesday and after Baez has the opportunity to examine the LE evidence, he and Casey will realize what they are up against and go for a plea bargain.  Remember, LE can also bargain for Murder II as well as Manslaughter.  I am concerned though, that the judge has ruled that Baez must be given the LE evidence by Thursday.  This could mean that he won't have all of the information before the Grand Jury convenes on Tuesday.

If the defense could wrangle some type of plea bargain with the state, does it automatically follow that records are sealed?  If that is the case, we will never hear the facts to confirm/deny our theories until or unless some one writes an expose.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: October 12, 2008, 01:14:35 PM »

JMO! I think alot of what Le has on Casey will not come out until during the trial..They do not want to show all their good cards just yet..We will hear who the father is during the trial and all the forensic evidence at trial

I think you are correct.  We won't be told what evidence LE has.  Baez will now have access to a lot of the evidence (except the cadaver dogs, etc.) because of the judge's ruling the other day, but there is no way that Baez will leak that information.  I am still hoping that after Tuesday and after Baez has the opportunity to examine the LE evidence, he and Casey will realize what they are up against and go for a plea bargain.  Remember, LE can also bargain for Murder II as well as Manslaughter.  I am concerned though, that the judge has ruled that Baez must be given the LE evidence by Thursday.  This could mean that he won't have all of the information before the Grand Jury convenes on Tuesday.
I think the only deal casey will get is if she tells them where the body is..They may find it before then what deal can she make? I can't see le wanting anything else from her that i can think of..Can you think of anything else they would want?

A full confession with all details.   
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1751 on: October 12, 2008, 01:15:00 PM »

Forget about Baez. We should get to see them hall her away..Le worked hard on this case and they should get some satisfaction to..jmo

LE if you are reading..PLEASE let us get the satisfaction of seeing you haul her in..PLEASE..

And FOX?? FIX THE CAMERAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1752 on: October 12, 2008, 01:15:08 PM »

According to Nancy Grace report the searches for Chloroform info started in March!

HH says her friend told her that the searches happened in mid May- the 13th-15th, and some here and there after.  If it only happened right around that time, this may somewhat be explained by her love for the show CSI.. and their season finale on either May 15 or 16?  Somebody is given chloroform and died.  So.. defense could perhaps argue that because of her love for "science" and the show, she was just curious about chloroform in general. 

However, we do know that some of her friends are aware of more sinister uses of chloroform- drugging women for a good time, getting high.. whatever it is. 

But if she was researching this back in March, then IMO, you're getting harder to deny premeditation.

I think the chloroform searches won't ammount to anything sinister here.  I believe she was killed in the pool.  Either from neglect or on purpose.  From what we know right now, I have to lean on the neglect part of it....but if LE actually has some evidence towards premeditation than I will simply change my mind.  LOL

Because she's a sociopath and would NEVER tell the truth here, this may very well be her own demise.  Whether she killed Caylee on purpose or not, I think she's better off in prison for the rest of her life.  She's one scary cat in my book.

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1753 on: October 12, 2008, 01:15:33 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I want to welcome all our new monkeys to the cage.

Over the last 2 days, I have had several phone conversations that have definitely changed my mind on Caylee's paternity. I am 100% convinced that Lee is the father. As you recall, I was totally against this theory until now. This has been posted on every blog and forum out there, as a rumor. I can tell you that, if it were not true, we would have seen Cindy, Baez and even Lee refuting it with a vengeance. We have seen or heard nothing of the sort. What we have seen is Lee hiring an attorney and refusing the DNA testing until court ordered. I can't imagine how much deeper the sordid details and cover up can run.
If this turns out to be true, it makes a strange case even stranger. Just as it seems nothing can happen to make this case stranger, something like this comes up.
I am still not convinced but am giving the possibility more consideration than I normally would have.

MURT
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: October 12, 2008, 01:15:52 PM »

Well if the searches were done in may..That would give it plenty of time to have it delivered for use..jmo I think i feel better they were done in may instead of june or july..We know caylee was alive on june 15th
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1755 on: October 12, 2008, 01:16:28 PM »

My dad who is a sherrif one county over from me is watching this case very closely, as are many of his officers.  He keeps reminding me every time I scream about this case that the LE is only showing us a tiny fraction of the hand they have to play.  Here is a sentence I never thought I would say but, I LOVE MAGGOTS!!

DOLCE you better be carefull talking about daddy he might be lurking checking your friendship out with a KILLER
LOL he called the other night to let me know that he was reading on SM now too.     Takes all the fun out of it...LOL  j/k 

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1756 on: October 12, 2008, 01:16:44 PM »

yes - which is why I wonder if LE has any evidence of purchase or possession of chloroform.....

Someone has mentioned cleaning the trunk - G did admit to attempting to de-stink the trunk of the car, did he not ? 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1757 on: October 12, 2008, 01:18:21 PM »

Yikes..another Monkey I do not want to cross...LOL

Speaking of Rob I do not think the man likes me much..he never responds to my posts direct toward him and he always leaves when I log on...LOL  I do not think it is coincidence anymore!  LOL (j/k)

You got off easy, Dolce. He's called me annoying (or was it irritating?). So don't take it personally. 

We're all here for Caylee.. not to make friends.  Making friends is a perk, though.  Smile 

Rob is a very dedicated Monkey.  He might not always be on this thread because he is also very busy with some of us in the Natalee and Marlie threads.

I have to agree Rob is a very dedicated Monkey who works not only here , but for other missing people...he is not only a monkey, but I consider him to be a very good friend....it does get irritating to try to wade through alot of O/T stuff when you are not just working on one case, but others as well... JMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1758 on: October 12, 2008, 01:19:39 PM »

I have to agree Rob is a very dedicated Monkey who works not only here , but for other missing people...he is not only a monkey, but I consider him to be a very good friend....it does get irritating to try to wade through alot of O/T stuff when you are not just working on one case, but others as well... JMO

He didn't call me those names because I was being OT. HE was saying those things because he didn't like my opinions.

m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1759 on: October 12, 2008, 01:19:43 PM »

Orlando is out of the question for trial. I don't know of any state that doesn't know about or country for that matter. In Toronto a lot of people are following this including LE. But there is a lot of people that don't read the paper or watch the news. They can get a jury, maybe they will send out 500 questionaires like they did for OJ.
There was a high profile case that was tried in Florida. It was the case of Jessica Lundsford. This case recieved even more publicity than the Caylee Anthony case is getting at this point.

Due to the tainted Jury pool in Lake County where the trial was first scheduled, it was changed to Miami where the sentence of Death was handed down to her murderer.

MURT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.