April 19, 2024, 08:32:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 473098 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1780 on: October 12, 2008, 01:33:53 PM »

Let's say it was merely an accident...  So, she in fact panicked.  She knew her mother and family would hate her, and maybe her friends would doubt her as well. 

OK. I totally see that as a plausible scenario.

But why (and this is only one of many!) would she then delete nearly all of the pictures of Caylee from her computer? 

Your child accidentally dies.. if that's the case, it can probably be proven.  You might get a slap on the wrist, but not a murder conviction. There would be no logical reason for Casey to delete her child's photos from her computer.  It makes no sense.
I would think if it was an accident..She may just face child neglect charges. I just don't believe it was an accident..The searches, The moving of the body, Shopping, Drinking parties and deleting of picture's.The lie's. What else did i miss? Just do not convince me it was an accident..jmo
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1781 on: October 12, 2008, 01:34:01 PM »

Let's say it was merely an accident...  So, she in fact panicked.  She knew her mother and family would hate her, and maybe her friends would doubt her as well. 

But why (and this is only one of many!) would she then delete nearly all of the pictures of Caylee from her computer? 

Your child accidentally dies.. if that's the case, it can probably be proven.  You might get a slap on the wrist, but not a murder conviction. There would be no logical reason for Casey to delete her child's photos from her computer.  It makes no sense.

VERY good point !! Perhaps she did "just snap" after the big fight 
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1782 on: October 12, 2008, 01:35:27 PM »

I personally have a problem with the "accident" part. Why on earth would ANY mother not report and do the things she did for that length of time if it was an accident? Anyone in their right mind would have to realize the repercussions would be far greater by trying to hide the facts.jmo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1783 on: October 12, 2008, 01:35:40 PM »

Orlando is out of the question for trial. I don't know of any state that doesn't know about or country for that matter. In Toronto a lot of people are following this including LE. But there is a lot of people that don't read the paper or watch the news. They can get a jury, maybe they will send out 500 questionaires like they did for OJ.
There was a high profile case that was tried in Florida. It was the case of Jessica Lundsford. This case recieved even more publicity than the Caylee Anthony case is getting at this point.

Due to the tainted Jury pool in Lake County where the trial was first scheduled, it was changed to Miami where the sentence of Death was handed down to her murderer.

MURT

Jessica is what got me involved in these missing persons cases 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: October 12, 2008, 01:35:42 PM »

I agree Dolce.... I was in attendance of  a murder trial for my dear friends daughter in February... I can tell you that before the verdict was arrived at, they called us all back in and read the different charges and sentances that could be handed down, we were all sick to think that the killer would get so little time if the verdict were wreckless homicide or manslaugher versus murder... no , I do not want to see Casey get a sentance for manslaughter...
I do not think that anyone will be satisfied with anything less than Murder.  I get squeemish thinking of the death penalty, but all that runs through my mind is poor Caylee and how she did not get the option for a lighter sentancing, no way should Casey.  Caylee did absolutely nothing wrong, and all Casey has done is pure evil.  I would be completely happy if lightening struck her down.

I will just be honest and say that I dont want her to get the DP... <ducking>

I think that is too good for her.....I think that with a narcissistic personality like she has, that day after day after day would be hell for her..locked up..no mani/pedi....no men...what a personal hell for Casey....

I hope she lives to be 100........

I'm with you nikki....I hope she lives to be 100+ in prison....I do believe in the DP, but IMO the rest of her life in prison is the better punishment.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1785 on: October 12, 2008, 01:35:46 PM »

Do yall think Baez will turn her in like last time, or do yall think that we will get to see them come and get her and throw her in the pokey?????
Forget about Baez. We should get to see them hall her away..Le worked hard on this case and they should get some satisfaction to..jmo

LE if you are reading..PLEASE let us get the satisfaction of seeing you haul her in..PLEASE..

And FOX?? FIX THE CAMERAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!! Great post!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1786 on: October 12, 2008, 01:36:02 PM »

]Maybe if she was sent to the area that housed all the child offenders.  Other than that I am not quite sure what the circumstances would be.

Thank you for your opinion. 

Don't you think other child offenders would even be disgusted by her? Or not really?
That would be a serious case of the pot calling the kettle black...but you never know!  I say lets throw her in and see what happens..shall we!  LOL

Well, maybe it would be.. but that hasn't stopped many people from being murdered in prison for what they've done.   What about Jeffrey Dahmer? The guy who beat him to death killed his wife and blamed two young Black factory workers.
Dahmer was a marked man when he entered prison and whoever got him would be a hero. 

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1787 on: October 12, 2008, 01:36:35 PM »

If she just "snapped" after the fight, then explain away all of the searches down previous for chloroform, Zenaida Gonzalez, missing children....
This all adds to pre-meditation in my book.  Sorry if my opinion is not the popular one, but there are no other means to explain this other than several episodes of coincidence. 
Whatever snapped in her mind happened much sooner than that night.

m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1788 on: October 12, 2008, 01:36:39 PM »

I also wanted to add, regarding the grand jury, that I'd be extremely surprised if the grand jury refused to indict Casey. My experience for the 18 months that I served was that the prosecution didn't even consider taking a case before the grand jury until they were absolutely certain that they had enough evidence for an indictment.

There was only one time that our grand jury was making noises about not indicting someone. There was an illegal immigrant whom the prosecutors wanted us to indict for statutory rape. He had taken his 14 year old girlfriend to a friend's house a few miles down the road in Georgia and they had had sex while there. I think the prosecutors wanted an indictment against him because he worked at a place they were building a case against for knowingly hiring illegals. The prosecutors probably wanted to plea bargain with him and have him testify against the company in return for leniency in the statutory rape case.

Well, the prosecution made the mistake of bringing in the girlfriend as a witness. She was 14, but looked older than she was, and looked and talked like a budding hooker. After seeing her, some on the grand jury started feeling like the boyfriend was being taken in, and didn't sound like they wanted to vote to indict him. The reaction of the prosecution is the reason I think the prosecution in Orlando is presenting Casey's evidence at the end of the grand jury term.

After hearing the questions and discussion of the grand jury members, the prosecution did NOT call for a vote on whether to indict or not. Instead, they presented the evidence to another grand jury later, left out the 14 year old girl as a witness, and got their indictment against the illegal worker.

If the grand jury they present the evidence to on Tuesday doesn't make encouraging sounds during discussion of the evidence, the prosecutors will probably not call for a vote on indictment. Instead, they will shore up any weak areas in their evidence and take it back to the next grand jury.
The bar for issuing an indictment is quite low. All the Grand Jury has to do is to answer two questions:

1: Has a crime been committed.
2: Did the defendant the prosecution charged commit the crime.

The standard for answering these questions is even less than probable cause. I am 90% certain that at least one indictment will be handed down. It will be, at least, voluntary manslaughter.

MURT
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1789 on: October 12, 2008, 01:37:00 PM »

Ok you monkeys have helped me to conclude "maybe not an accident" Smile

Now, timeline.  Did it happen sunday night or monday afternoon ?  Important wrt the role of GA - he claims to have seen Caylee and Casey at 1pm Monday afternoon, leaving the house - if this is a lie then he's in on it, could have helped with the body disposal although I have to think a former cop could do a much better job than "drive around with her in the trunk for 11 days".
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1790 on: October 12, 2008, 01:37:18 PM »

Thank you Dolce and KatysMom Smile

That being the case, I wonder how tight then is their theory that she died in the pool ?  and based on what evidence ?  (only other evidence I can think of is that CA said that when she got home from work on Monday June 16th the pool ladder was on the pool and the gate to the backyard was open) -

Hmm Cindy said the 16th of June ... George could not remember the day Cindy called him and hollered at him for leaving the ladder in the pool and the gate open.

& Afternoon Monkeys  and  Hey to all the new Monkeys

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1791 on: October 12, 2008, 01:37:56 PM »

When the flurry of phone calls came in, where the cell pings by the orlando hospital?
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1792 on: October 12, 2008, 01:38:17 PM »

If she just "snapped" after the fight, then explain away all of the searches down previous for chloroform, Zenaida Gonzalez, missing children....
This all adds to pre-meditation in my book.  Sorry if my opinion is not the popular one, but there are no other means to explain this other than several episodes of coincidence. 
Whatever snapped in her mind happened much sooner than that night.
I was unaware that anyone searched for Zenaida Gonzalez prior to July 15th
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: October 12, 2008, 01:38:33 PM »

MORNING MONKEYS AND WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW MONKEYS..

I am still catchin up but Baez is 39???

So that would make him 17 when his daughter was born?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1794 on: October 12, 2008, 01:38:35 PM »

The girl has a phone attached to her @ss.....with ABSOLUTELY no reason to not call for help if it was an accident! JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1795 on: October 12, 2008, 01:38:46 PM »

]Maybe if she was sent to the area that housed all the child offenders.  Other than that I am not quite sure what the circumstances would be.

Thank you for your opinion. 

Don't you think other child offenders would even be disgusted by her? Or not really?
That would be a serious case of the pot calling the kettle black...but you never know!  I say lets throw her in and see what happens..shall we!  LOL

I'm all for that. That might just be the closest we would see of TRUE JUSTICE 
AMEN!  You take her feet and I'll grab her hands...we can toss her on in!  LOL

You have a DEAL!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1796 on: October 12, 2008, 01:40:19 PM »

Thank you Dolce and KatysMom Smile

That being the case, I wonder how tight then is their theory that she died in the pool ?  and based on what evidence ?  (only other evidence I can think of is that CA said that when she got home from work on Monday June 16th the pool ladder was on the pool and the gate to the backyard was open) -

Hmm Cindy said the 16th of June ... George could not remember the day Cindy called him and hollered at him for leaving the ladder in the pool and the gate open.

& Afternoon Monkeys  and  Hey to all the new Monkeys
How would the ladder have gotten to the side of the pool if Caylee just wandered out to the pool and accidently fell in?

m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1797 on: October 12, 2008, 01:40:52 PM »

After all is said and done on Tuesday, will we get to see documents from the GJ hearing? How does that work?
Not immediately. The records will be sealed. When discovery documents are released to the Defense as they were for the current trial, they will be available to the public. I would think that the earliest we would see any records for the new trial to be around Feburary. The earliest I see a trial scheduled is around June of 1009

MURT
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1798 on: October 12, 2008, 01:41:18 PM »

I'm just not getting the "killed in the pool" part.  After the big blowout I highly doubt she took Caylee back to the house swimming.  I just don't  see it happening.  I think she was killed shortly after the fight, when she left the home.  casey was surely pissed and in a very foul mood.  Being killed in the pool could be a very good possibility, but I'm not buying it.

She could have drown her at her precious Grandma's house as a big FU to the parents. Now for the stain in the trunk, wouldn't a dead body expel water when tossed into the trunk? Wouldn't that water not only contain chemicals from the Anthony's pool but also DNA from Caylee? Also, I think the flurry of phone calls to the parents at that time WAS to somehow pin it on the parents, ie you left the ladder in! It's all your fault! Just didn't work out that way.

Also!!! If George had such a happy little scene in the morning he last saw KC and Caylee, why would he be avoiding her calls later on?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1799 on: October 12, 2008, 01:41:19 PM »

When the flurry of phone calls came in, where the cell pings by the orlando hospital?

That is A VERY INTERESTING QUESTION mrsrocko because when all this first broke, my initial reaction was that something happened accidentally, Casey panicked and tried to get hold of mom and dad but could not get hold of anyone, and then totally went off on a tangent to try to "cover up" rather than "recover gracefully"  !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.