April 26, 2024, 12:01:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 473486 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: October 11, 2008, 10:20:05 AM »

Morning all, I am currently reading my 3rd book on sociopaths.

From "Without Conscience"

In her book on Diane Downs, Ann Rule described a pattern of irresponsible parental behavior that is TYPICAL of psychopaths.Downs would often leave her young children ALONE when there was no babysitter available. This indifference to the welfare of children---their own as well as those of the man or woman they happen to be living with at the time--is a common theme in our files of psychopaths. Psychopaths see children as an inconvenience. Some, like Diane Downs, insist they care a great deal for their children, but their actions belie their words.  TYPICALLY, they leave their children on their own for extended periods or in the care of unreliable sitters.

The interview that Melich had with Cindy Anthony just infuriates me. She is bitching about the fact that "they are only building a case against Casey" & not trying to find Caylee. Dammit, she knew what her daughter was capable of & she knew why LE was doing what they were. And for her to sit there & try & convince them otherwise makes me want to scream! Psychopaths are also extremely sensitive to criticism & from what I've seem Cindy gave Casey a daily dose, in other words , she only made matters worse.
I do think that Cindy feels that she is to blame to some degree & that is why she continues to support Casey. I also believe that George no longer feels the same.

If anyone is interested in learning about sociopaths/psychopaths please read "The Sociopath next door by Martha Stout" or "Without Conscience by Robert Hare". The comparisons in these books are frighteningly chilling!

I will be gone today helping my Mom with a reunion, so don't let anything happen until i get back!

This post is a little long but worth reading! PLEASE READ

Have fun with the reunion.

Thanks for the post. It is very insightful. I wonder if by "alone" they mean actually leaving the children at home, or if they mean ignoring them. Because I worry about a friend of mine who lives in VA. She is home all the time with her kids, but spends so much time on a virtual reality game, she is out of touch--doesn't cook or clean, barely pays attention to the kids. When she does speak to me on the phone, she screams at the youngest when he cries and tells him to get his own food (he's 3!). So, lately I have been concerned enough to consider calling DCF, but worry maybe I am overreacting. Could this also give the effects of the children being "left alone for extended periods"?
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #181 on: October 11, 2008, 10:20:14 AM »

Was it just me or did Tim Miller seem different on NG last night after meeting with Nejame?  I was kind of in shock watching it.  Seemed like his whole attitude changed IMO.

I could of sworn I heard Tim say something about it would be so much better if the Anthonys' would listen to NeJame but mullethead was interrupting him so I'm not sure if I heard it right or not
I agree with you..Tim did seem different last night..I also hate watching ng when the ng wanna be is on there..They need to find someone else to fill in for nancy..I almost want to stop watching it on friday because of her..But i'm to nosey to stop
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: October 11, 2008, 10:21:44 AM »

Strangest dream last night. I had a dream Baez got all the evidence and dropped casey like a hot potato..It was all over the news(in my dream) This case has really gotten to me..

mrsrocko

I also had a dream last night about the Cayley Marie case.

My dream reflect Abbey's mindset.  The rumor from the other day in regards to Caylee's remains being found at her Great Grandparent's home was true.  This was the reason that the judge would not make a ruling on Baez's motion to have Casey released from her home conditions to search for her daughter.

Hey ... I also dreamed that nephew won a hug lottery and ... considering I am no doubt his favorite aunt ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #183 on: October 11, 2008, 10:21:57 AM »

Was it just me or did Tim Miller seem different on NG last night after meeting with Nejame?  I was kind of in shock watching it.  Seemed like his whole attitude changed IMO.

I could of sworn I heard Tim say something about it would be so much better if the Anthonys' would listen to NeJame but mullethead was interrupting him so I'm not sure if I heard it right or not

NO! He DID say that, I remember! So here we have the LE meeting with the family, now Tim is meeting with the family and their lawyer Nejame, I'm sure will be there..... they got something and the Anthony family will be coming around. They have already backed down their antics with the protesters, GA and LA are very quiet, as men often are when processing information, Cindy is being Cindy. Tim, with Nejame's help will set some very concrete directions with them today. If they have solid proof that Caylee is dead, and they can convince the Anthony family of that, they no longer have to tiptoe around Casey in that house. She's going to jail in the next few days anyway. She won't be at that meeting today with Tim, that's for sure! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #184 on: October 11, 2008, 10:25:22 AM »

Worst case scenario:
Cindy choked casey on th 15th, told her she was taking Caylee away and that casey had to move out. She knew about stolen money, no job, drugs and her endless lies.
Casey being the "spitefull bitch"  says like a deranged lover, if I cant have her no one can, kills her, spends the next days and weeks in a fog and here we are.
Hopefull outcome:
George testifies at the grand jury about the SMELL and casey not letting him in the trunk, and she gets charged with 1st degree murder. Then she rots in jail with her cellmates.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #185 on: October 11, 2008, 10:28:17 AM »

I am trying to read and catch up as fast as I can and I appreciate all the info today!  I wanted to go back and read Brians predictions again and something really bothers me on one of his drawings.... actually the first one on 7/20/08.  Hopefully this link will work: http://briansprediction.com/gale/Caylee%20Anthony.htm 
   On the first drawing it says "Conway water, Orlando Florida, + flowers meet the water - go back!"  then it looks like scribbles at the bottom of the page.  When I turn the page and look at the scribbles, it looks like little mountains on the left with trees to the right and maybe a flat area...... then an arrow and what it looks like to me says RED with an arrow.  Now I may be reaching for straws but didn't Red help Tim search?  Red, I know this is crazy, but would you look at that scribble and see if it means anything to you?!

On my first cup of coffee and way behind.  YES it means Brian is as big a fraud as ever, IMO.

If these psychics were for real then wouldn't they know where she is

Psychics don't work that way. Don't throw nanners, but I believe in the psychic ability and it's a shame that there are a lot of people out there that are charletans that have ruined this for everyone. Any psychic will tell you that they only gets bits and pieces and then they are only right a small portion of the time. They admit that. There is no one out there that can get a vision and details and walk directly to where Caylee is. But maybe they would be able to pick up clues and see the area around her. Problem is, there is no way to separate the people honestly having visions or dreams from those that are just A&&ho!es and trying to cash in and a very terrible case.  

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: October 11, 2008, 10:28:39 AM »

I'll go with Tim today to meet with the Anthonys'!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #187 on: October 11, 2008, 10:28:48 AM »

Worst case scenario:
Cindy choked casey on th 15th, told her she was taking Caylee away and that casey had to move out. She knew about stolen money, no job, drugs and her endless lies.
Casey being the "spitefull bitch"  says like a deranged lover, if I cant have her no one can, kills her, spends the next days and weeks in a fog and here we are.
Hopefull outcome:
George testifies at the grand jury about the SMELL and casey not letting him in the trunk, and she gets charged with 1st degree murder. Then she rots in jail with her cellmates.

And her cellmates will teach her a thing or 2 about her endless sexual appetite and her thoughts of herself being a tough girl.. I'm sure they will knock her down several notches.

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #188 on: October 11, 2008, 10:29:21 AM »

Strangest dream last night. I had a dream Baez got all the evidence and dropped casey like a hot potato..It was all over the news(in my dream) This case has really gotten to me..

mrsrocko

I also had a dream last night about the Cayley Marie case.

My dream reflect Abbey's mindset.  The rumor from the other day in regards to Caylee's remains being found at her Great Grandparent's home was true.  This was the reason that the judge would not make a ruling on Baez's motion to have Casey released from her home conditions to search for her daughter.

Hey ... I also dreamed that nephew won a hug lottery and ... considering I am no doubt his favorite aunt ...

Janet

I think we both have to much time invested in this case..I have had so many nightmares to..I had a dream where that picture of caylee in the light green or blue sundress..(sorry color blind) I was looking at it and her face turned to a skeleton..I woke up in a sweat.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: October 11, 2008, 10:30:48 AM »

Just a reminder.....

We're in need of recipes for the TES cookbook. Take a minute today and submit yours to help TES.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/TES_CookBook/index.php?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #190 on: October 11, 2008, 10:32:45 AM »

Just a reminder.....

We're in need of recipes for the TES cookbook. Take a minute today and submit yours to help TES.

Can we submit more than one, and do we use our real names or our monkey name?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: October 11, 2008, 10:33:08 AM »

I agree with you..Tim did seem different last night..I also hate watching ng when the ng wanna be is on there..They need to find someone else to fill in for nancy..I almost want to stop watching it on friday because of her..But i'm to nosey to stop

I agree.

I know Tim must have his reasons but ... why is he meeting with Cindy and George's attorney.

Janet
_______

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Wins One in Court
Aired October 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR MISSING TOT CAYLEE ANTHONY: You know, Mark is just an incredible man, an incredible attorney, I would only hope that the Anthonys would take advantage of what he has got to offer. He certainly -- our meeting lasted for three hours.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What did you discuss, though?

MILLER: We discussed the possibility of what`s going to happen in the future. We discussed where -- you know, how our hearts are broken for the Anthony family. I mean they`re going through something they never chose to go through.

Mark`s actually gotten with the Never Give up Hope Foundation to help us fund a continued search. And, you know what, Mark is just an incredible man and has a lot of compassion for this family.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes, I understand that. But was there any news -- was there any news that came out of it?

MILLER: The news that came out of it was actually supposed to be meeting with the Anthony family and discuss future searches. You know, let them know that we`re not the enemy, we`re by their side.

And you know, I understand there`s a lot of emotions right now, and we hope maybe that meeting is going to happen tomorrow, so we can meet with George and Cindy and let them know what it looks like the future is going to bring to them.

And unfortunately, it doesn`t look good. But, again, this is not something that they chose, and my god, who would want to be in their shoes? And I think they got a lot more support than they understand.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/10/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: October 11, 2008, 10:33:29 AM »

In her book on Diane Downs, Ann Rule described a pattern of irresponsible parental behavior that is TYPICAL of psychopaths.Downs would often leave her young children ALONE when there was no babysitter available. This indifference to the welfare of children---their own as well as those of the man or woman they happen to be living with at the time--is a common theme in our files of psychopaths. Psychopaths see children as an inconvenience. Some, like Diane Downs, insist they care a great deal for their children, but their actions belie their words.  TYPICALLY, they leave their children on their own for extended periods or in the care of unreliable sitters.

The interview that Melich had with Cindy Anthony just infuriates me. She is bitching about the fact that "they are only building a case against Casey" & not trying to find Caylee. Dammit, she knew what her daughter was capable of & she knew why LE was doing what they were. And for her to sit there & try & convince them otherwise makes me want to scream! Psychopaths are also extremely sensitive to criticism & from what I've seem Cindy gave Casey a daily dose, in other words , she only made matters worse.
I do think that Cindy feels that she is to blame to some degree & that is why she continues to support Casey. I also believe that George no longer feels the same.

If anyone is interested in learning about sociopaths/psychopaths please read "The Sociopath next door by Martha Stout" or "Without Conscience by Robert Hare". The comparisons in these books are frighteningly chilling!

I will be gone today helping my Mom with a reunion, so don't let anything happen until i get back!

Thanks for the post. It is very insightful. I wonder if by "alone" they mean actually leaving the children at home, or if they mean ignoring them. Because I worry about a friend of mine who lives in VA. She is home all the time with her kids, but spends so much time on a virtual reality game, she is out of touch--doesn't cook or clean, barely pays attention to the kids. When she does speak to me on the phone, she screams at the youngest when he cries and tells him to get his own food (he's 3!). So, lately I have been concerned enough to consider calling DCF, but worry maybe I am overreacting. Could this also give the effects of the children being "left alone for extended periods"?

No, I believe they mean really "alone" My brother's ex is a sociopath & we're just finding out some of the things she has done with his kids. She has actually left them alone many times
when they were very small saying she used a baby monitor to keep up with them! Sociopath's also don't give a happy whether the kids eat, take a bath, wear clean clothes, etc. It's just not on their agenda!

I don't know about the lady you know, she could be lazy(understatement)or if there are other warning signs of sociopathic behavior, she should be investigated.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #193 on: October 11, 2008, 10:33:40 AM »

As per your name StayathomeMommy indicates, you dearly love your children and would actually consider playing online games "leaving the children alone". KC would NOT. If she is in the general area of Caylee she would consider that being a fine parent. Giving attention to "little Snothead" would be going above and beyond. She played the game of being perceived as a good mother in front of friends, but I'm sure behind closed doors it was a different story.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: October 11, 2008, 10:33:41 AM »

Worst case scenario:
Hopefull outcome:

And her cellmates will teach her a thing or 2 about her endless sexual appetite and her thoughts of herself being a tough girl.. I'm sure they will knock her down several notches.

Did anyone see the episode of Larry King about a month ago, he was interviewing female prisoners in Maryland????    Most of the women he interviewed were in prison for killing a person who abused their child.   Casey will have a very hard time.  I don't think prisoners like child murderers.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: October 11, 2008, 10:34:00 AM »

Just a reminder.....

As many as you'd like and any name you'd like.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #196 on: October 11, 2008, 10:35:00 AM »

Good morning Monkey friends!  *yawn* Just rolled out of bed!    That what happens when you stay up all night I guess watching stupid sitcoms on TV since you can not fall asleep! 

I come bearing gifts and hopes of a good day!

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #197 on: October 11, 2008, 10:35:07 AM »

i thought tim sounded a little different too, but my heart kinda sank when LP said they would find the body by the time they went to trial. Earlier this week he said they would find the body before they went to the GJ and i was convinced when i heard him say that they knew for sure where it was
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #198 on: October 11, 2008, 10:36:26 AM »

Worst case scenario:
Hopefull outcome:

Did anyone see the episode of Larry King about a month ago, he was interviewing female prisoners in Maryland????    Most of the women he interviewed were in prison for killing a person who abused their child.   Casey will have a very hard time.  I don't think prisoners like child murderers.
That is great news Abbey!!  I know its demented to think that, but hopefully reality will smack her in her smug face here soon.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #199 on: October 11, 2008, 10:37:58 AM »

Just a reminder.....

As many as you'd like and any name you'd like.
Oh fun fun fun!!!  I will send all that I have on over.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.