March 28, 2024, 11:20:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 471750 times)
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1800 on: October 12, 2008, 01:41:23 PM »

According to Nancy Grace report the searches for Chloroform info started in March!

HH says her friend told her that the searches happened in mid May- the 13th-15th, and some here and there after.  If it only happened right around that time, this may somewhat be explained by her love for the show CSI.. and their season finale on either May 15 or 16?  Somebody is given chloroform and died.  So.. defense could perhaps argue that because of her love for "science" and the show, she was just curious about chloroform in general. 

However, we do know that some of her friends are aware of more sinister uses of chloroform- drugging women for a good time, getting high.. whatever it is. 

But if she was researching this back in March, then IMO, you're getting harder to deny premeditation.

I think the chloroform searches won't ammount to anything sinister here.  I believe she was killed in the pool.  Either from neglect or on purpose.  From what we know right now, I have to lean on the neglect part of it....but if LE actually has some evidence towards premeditation than I will simply change my mind.  LOL

Because she's a sociopath and would NEVER tell the truth here, this may very well be her own demise.  Whether she killed Caylee on purpose or not, I think she's better off in prison for the rest of her life.  She's one scary cat in my book.

I have to ask... if it was as simple as neglect then why not take the deal given towards the beginning by the prosecution?  Baez would have told her to take the deal hands down if it was just neglect.  IMO  Given all the evidence shown thus far of from her computer, her texts, and of course her actions, I say it was premeditated.  ( Again do not throw banana's at me I will only eat them and continue to get fat!)

Well, I agree it looks really very bad...however, I think its mostly because she is a sociopath.  She truly doesn't CARE.

If it were you or me behaving this way, it would be indicative of "a reason to lie and hide"....i.e., covering up the murder.

But she's nothing BUT a sociopath.  She doesn't love and can't love.  She's impulsive...wanted to hang out with boyfriend and enjoy her new freedom.  Didn't want to get bogged down with funeral arrangements and her mother's wrath.

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1801 on: October 12, 2008, 01:41:37 PM »

Let's say it was merely an accident...  So, she in fact panicked.  She knew her mother and family would hate her, and maybe her friends would doubt her as well. 

OK. I totally see that as a plausible scenario.

But why (and this is only one of many!) would she then delete nearly all of the pictures of Caylee from her computer? 

Your child accidentally dies.. if that's the case, it can probably be proven.  You might get a slap on the wrist, but not a murder conviction. There would be no logical reason for Casey to delete her child's photos from her computer.  It makes no sense.

VERY good point !! Perhaps she did "just snap" after the big fight 
If she just "snapped" after the fight, then explain away all of the searches down previous for chloroform, Zenaida Gonzalez, missing children....
This all adds to pre-meditation in my book.  Sorry if my opinion is not the popular one, but there are no other means to explain this other than several episodes of coincidence. 
Whatever snapped in her mind happened much sooner than that night.
I was unaware that anyone searched for Zenaida Gonzalez prior to July 15th
I can see this case being on the program snapped in a few years...Has anyone seen that program?
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1802 on: October 12, 2008, 01:41:56 PM »

Orlando is out of the question for trial. I don't know of any state that doesn't know about or country for that matter. In Toronto a lot of people are following this including LE. But there is a lot of people that don't read the paper or watch the news. They can get a jury, maybe they will send out 500 questionaires like they did for OJ.
There was a high profile case that was tried in Florida. It was the case of Jessica Lundsford. This case recieved even more publicity than the Caylee Anthony case is getting at this point.

Due to the tainted Jury pool in Lake County where the trial was first scheduled, it was changed to Miami where the sentence of Death was handed down to her murderer.

MURT

Signing in for one post. Welcome Murt. I have been reading your site as well as many others.
 So glad you mentioned Jessica Lunsford. Another child who did not deserve what fate brought her and her family. I try very hard not to say negative things about Caylee's family. I do not always succeed. I just remember how Mark Lunsford and his parent and even a niece and her hubby were treated while Jessica was missing.

I also have been thinking Mark Lunsford is now a very admired person. He might be a good person for Tim Miller to get involved in the search for Caylee. I know he also has a lot of biker friends.

Just a swinging with the tribe
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1803 on: October 12, 2008, 01:43:02 PM »

Well, maybe it would be.. but that hasn't stopped many people from being murdered in prison for what they've done.   What about Jeffrey Dahmer? The guy who beat him to death killed his wife and blamed two young Black factory workers.
Dahmer was a marked man when he entered prison and whoever got him would be a hero. 

Agreed.

And for the record- in case some of you were confused- I absolutely do NOT believe it was an accident.  (I was merely making a point with the deleting of pictures thing).

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1804 on: October 12, 2008, 01:43:27 PM »

]Maybe if she was sent to the area that housed all the child offenders.  Other than that I am not quite sure what the circumstances would be.

Thank you for your opinion. 

Don't you think other child offenders would even be disgusted by her? Or not really?
That would be a serious case of the pot calling the kettle black...but you never know!  I say lets throw her in and see what happens..shall we!  LOL

let me just say this..i have been in prison before..im not proud of this but it does give me insight..for the 2 and a half years i was there, i have never seen an inmate who was singled out for her crime by other inmates..never!...i am a female and in womens prison, there are no particular politics like there is in mens prison...if anything, she will be treated BETTER for her high profile case, once she gets to a real prison...jmo...you would be surprised to know how many women are in prison for killing thier child, or someone elses....women kill things they love, thier kids, husbands, boyfriends, even thier parents...its more accepted than you might think.
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1805 on: October 12, 2008, 01:43:54 PM »

I sincerely hope that there is not a change of venue, the cost to this city would
be astronomic, the cost already is terrible. I can't see the state giving her manslaughter, I thibk they will go for murder 1 or I hope so. This skank has caused
so much heartbreak to this city and the people and the LE and her family she deserves life with no parole. I hope they don't try for mental defect either.
No way that she can plead insanity.  That would be pretty hard to prove and I do not think that Baez has the resources to even try.  She knows right from wrong, she tells Lee "maybe I am a spitefull bitch" and that "CA and GA should have called the cops a long time ago".  She knows wrong, and she knows that she has done it...EVIL.

I think the night that Cindy to strangle her, Casey realized things weren't going her way and maybe Caylee was crying and she killed her in a fit of rage.  Makes me sick to think about, but I think that is what happened.

Lisa
My theory of accidental death had Casey arguing with someone on the phone. Perhaps a boyfiend was dumping her after finding out about all of her lies. In the mist of the call, Caylee made a noise or did something that got Casey made and she backhanded Caylee. She either struck her hard enough to kill her or she caused Caylee to loose her balance and fall in such a way as to cause her death.

Casey might have not noticed the results of her actions until it was too late.

MURt
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1806 on: October 12, 2008, 01:44:12 PM »

]Maybe if she was sent to the area that housed all the child offenders.  Other than that I am not quite sure what the circumstances would be.

Thank you for your opinion. 

Don't you think other child offenders would even be disgusted by her? Or not really?
That would be a serious case of the pot calling the kettle black...but you never know!  I say lets throw her in and see what happens..shall we!  LOL

I'm all for that. That might just be the closest we would see of TRUE JUSTICE 
AMEN!  You take her feet and I'll grab her hands...we can toss her on in!  LOL

You have a DEAL!

Your Honor.......I saw it all, She just slipped on a banana peel 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1807 on: October 12, 2008, 01:45:05 PM »

I think the chloroform searches won't ammount to anything sinister here.  I believe she was killed in the pool.  Either from neglect or on purpose.  From what we know right now, I have to lean on the neglect part of it....but if LE actually has some evidence towards premeditation than I will simply change my mind.  LOL

Because she's a sociopath and would NEVER tell the truth here, this may very well be her own demise.  Whether she killed Caylee on purpose or not, I think she's better off in prison for the rest of her life.  She's one scary cat in my book.

I have to ask... if it was as simple as neglect then why not take the deal given towards the beginning by the prosecution?  Baez would have told her to take the deal hands down if it was just neglect.  IMO  Given all the evidence shown thus far of from her computer, her texts, and of course her actions, I say it was premeditated.  ( Again do not throw banana's at me I will only eat them and continue to get fat!)

Well, I agree it looks really very bad...however, I think its mostly because she is a sociopath.  She truly doesn't CARE.

If it were you or me behaving this way, it would be indicative of "a reason to lie and hide"....i.e., covering up the murder.

But she's nothing BUT a sociopath.  She doesn't love and can't love.  She's impulsive...wanted to hang out with boyfriend and enjoy her new freedom.  Didn't want to get bogged down with funeral arrangements and her mother's wrath.
So she opt'ed for the wrath of the nation, losing her boyfriend, and being on home confinement instead?  She had to of known that Caylee missing was going to be discovered and found out.  Cindy was hounding her phone call after phone call as it was, and she was running out of excuses.  Again, I am sorry, but my opinion stays the same, that being said I respect yours as well.

m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1808 on: October 12, 2008, 01:45:09 PM »

After all is said and done on Tuesday, will we get to see documents from the GJ hearing? How does that work?

I thought GJ records were sealed until the preliminary hearing.
Correct
MURT
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1809 on: October 12, 2008, 01:45:17 PM »

If she just "snapped" after the fight, then explain away all of the searches down previous for chloroform, Zenaida Gonzalez, missing children....
This all adds to pre-meditation in my book.  Sorry if my opinion is not the popular one, but there are no other means to explain this other than several episodes of coincidence. 

Do you mean June 15th? I believe the searches started in June, IIRC.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1810 on: October 12, 2008, 01:46:23 PM »

Well, maybe it would be.. but that hasn't stopped many people from being murdered in prison for what they've done.   What about Jeffrey Dahmer? The guy who beat him to death killed his wife and blamed two young Black factory workers.
Dahmer was a marked man when he entered prison and whoever got him would be a hero. 

Agreed.

And for the record- in case some of you were confused- I absolutely do NOT believe it was an accident.  (I was merely making a point with the deleting of pictures thing).
I know.   

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1811 on: October 12, 2008, 01:46:41 PM »

Agreed.

MO..The poem and anti death penalty pic's are an amission of guilt..Was dahlmer on death row? I think so and he was killed there to.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1812 on: October 12, 2008, 01:47:43 PM »

Do you mean June 15th? I believe the searches started in June, IIRC.
sorry, yes I meant June, but my point was, I was unaware any zanaida searches were done prior to the date of caylee's death....
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1813 on: October 12, 2008, 01:48:15 PM »

After all is said and done on Tuesday, will we get to see documents from the GJ hearing? How does that work?

I thought GJ records were sealed until the preliminary hearing.
Correct
MURT
Really? I thought florida law was different?
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1814 on: October 12, 2008, 01:48:15 PM »

Agreed.

given premeditation only requires a few seconds thought, this could very well be true.  I guess we have to wait for whatever evidence LE has in this regard.

I will say Casey didn't "plan" it.  I can't believe she had some well thought out plan for this particular day, June 16th.

I have to go with the pool as the instrument of death...as I believe the child died at home...and the ladder was left out on that day.

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1815 on: October 12, 2008, 01:48:30 PM »

Hmm, how can I say this? Her um.......milk sacks seem to be getting full.

MURT
A little poochie in the stomach to..JMO

When I first saw this pic, I immediately thought 'Casey looks pregnant'....then, again, when I saw the pic of Casey highfiving Lee, I thought 'Why is Casey chewing a big wad of snuff?"   
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: October 12, 2008, 01:48:44 PM »

Agreed.

MO..The poem and anti death penalty pic's are an amission of guilt..Was dahlmer on death row? I think so and he was killed there to.

"The court found Dahmer sane and guilty on 15 counts of murder and sentenced him to 15 life terms, totaling 957 years in prison."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Dahmer

bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1817 on: October 12, 2008, 01:48:47 PM »

Agreed.

i dont think dahlmer was on death row..
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: October 12, 2008, 01:49:36 PM »

I sincerely hope that there is not a change of venue, the cost to this city would
be astronomic, the cost already is terrible. I can't see the state giving her manslaughter, I thibk they will go for murder 1 or I hope so. This skank has caused
so much heartbreak to this city and the people and the LE and her family she deserves life with no parole. I hope they don't try for mental defect either.
No way that she can plead insanity.  That would be pretty hard to prove and I do not think that Baez has the resources to even try.  She knows right from wrong, she tells Lee "maybe I am a spitefull bitch" and that "CA and GA should have called the cops a long time ago".  She knows wrong, and she knows that she has done it...EVIL.

Hey Murt
I have a hard time believing this was an accident. I believe plain and simple that Cindy and Casey got into a fight-a very physical fight. It is my belief that Casey had no intentions of ever really caring for Caylee -she hampered her "style". Without Caylee -Casey was free to do what her friends were doing. Partying. 

I think the night that Cindy to strangle her, Casey realized things weren't going her way and maybe Caylee was crying and she killed her in a fit of rage.  Makes me sick to think about, but I think that is what happened.

Lisa
My theory of accidental death had Casey arguing with someone on the phone. Perhaps a boyfiend was dumping her after finding out about all of her lies. In the mist of the call, Caylee made a noise or did something that got Casey made and she backhanded Caylee. She either struck her hard enough to kill her or she caused Caylee to loose her balance and fall in such a way as to cause her death.

Casey might have not noticed the results of her actions until it was too late.

MURt

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1819 on: October 12, 2008, 01:49:54 PM »

Agreed.

Wisconsin does not have the death penalty

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.