April 23, 2024, 04:53:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 473384 times)
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1860 on: October 12, 2008, 02:15:30 PM »

[/quote]My theory of accidental death had Casey arguing with someone on the phone. Perhaps a boyfiend was dumping her after finding out about all of her lies. In the mist of the call, Caylee made a noise or did something that got Casey made and she backhanded Caylee. She either struck her hard enough to kill her or she caused Caylee to loose her balance and fall in such a way as to cause her death.

Casey might have not noticed the results of her actions until it was too late.

MURt
[/quote]

My theory runs somewhat in the same direction.  I think the loud arugment the neighbors heard on Fathers' Day night was perhaps after Caylee had been put to bed.  She may have heard the fight (choking scene was probably a bit violent) or heard the bedroom door slam as Casey retreated to her room. She may have hit her then, Murt, or with her frustrations of Cindy's fury, Caylee waking up, feeling found out about the grandparents' money, feeling trapped as an unwed mother who wanted to be in Puerto Rico or at last out partying...snapped (as someone earlier described it) and smothered Caylee.  She may have only intended to shut her up for the moment but instead, shut her up forever. 

With the angry fight, I don't think Cindy would have checked on them again that night.  Shoot, being as stressed as Casey was, she may not have known Caylee was dead herself.  The next morning...the door is closed as usual...if one looked in, they would have appeared to be sleeping.  Again, Casey may not have realized it yet. 

George, being as ignored as he is in the family dynamics probably is thinking of the original calendar dates.  After all, no one celebrated Father's Day with him so why would he recall the holiday?  When George got in that Sunday night after getting off work at 11, everything seemed fine.

I still think the original date of June 9 was connected to the jogger's death in the park.  I think Casey had intended to use the kidnapping story if she'd had "one more day" to get the story straight because the car at Amscot was towed instead of stolen.  Remember she did not know about the towed car until Cindy came to get her at Tony's.

When her perceived world started crashing down, she didn't have time to concoct just one story that would stand up to questioning...

Sorry so long.
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1861 on: October 12, 2008, 02:16:43 PM »

About the chloroform –

Someone with insider info (HH or Des) dropped a hint here a while back that LE thinks that Caylee died in the pool because of the presence of the chloroform – apparently when chlorinated water mixes with the ammonia in a dirty diaper, chloroform can be produced and so that’s their theory.  (I did some quick searches and found yes this can happen with chlorine and ammonia) -

However, there have been reports that the “chloroform” was googled on the anythony’s computers as well. 
So this monkey wants to know –
1)   when was chloroform googled by the anthony’s ?  I vaguely remember one poster saying it was actually in May – if true then could still be possible that this was Casey’s drug of choice for little Caylee so she could go out and party ? 
2)   did LE find any evidence of purchase of or possession of chloroform by any of the anthony’s ?   (I have not heard this but could be some of the close-held evidence that they have). 
3)   OR was chloroform searched up by the anthony’s AFTER LE told them it was detected in the trunk of the car ? 

TIA and good morning monkeys 

I heard the chloroform found in the trunk was a "pure" form of it, so it couldn't of been a mixture of any other ingredients
The chloroform found in the trunk was determined to be of "labratory quality" which means it was quite pure and not diluted. This would have been the strongest form of the chemical that would not have been available to the general public. Due to it's volatility I am suprised that anyone at the house was able to get it.

MURT
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1862 on: October 12, 2008, 02:16:46 PM »

Ok here is the link to the other Zenaida Gonzalez. It is Brevard County Moms . I have no idea how close Brevard County is to Orlando. I know she was broken into or at least her office. Then when this case broke she wrote she was not that Zenaida.

http://brevardcounty.momslikeme.com/members/viewprofile.aspx?u=ZenaidaGonzalez

Just a swinging with the tribe
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1863 on: October 12, 2008, 02:17:01 PM »

Does anyone know the answer to this question..My kids want the computer...Did i hear at the trial that the judge could not Make what the FBI has available to Baez? 
That's what I understood

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1864 on: October 12, 2008, 02:17:25 PM »

About the chloroform –

Someone with insider info (HH or Des) dropped a hint here a while back that LE thinks that Caylee died in the pool because of the presence of the chloroform – apparently when chlorinated water mixes with the ammonia in a dirty diaper, chloroform can be produced and so that’s their theory.  (I did some quick searches and found yes this can happen with chlorine and ammonia) -

See.. this is what doesn't make any sense.  We're being told that the body farm air samples  prove the chloroform was pure... NOT produced from a reaction of different chemicals. So I'd like to know which it really is? 

Body Farm associate Lab/research facility...said...pure...Des

NG had some dr on her show.. has his own laboratory. I want to say his name is Dr Lemon but that's probably WAY off.    He was the one that stated if the air samples sniffed the chloroform, it would have been pure.. not a chemical reaction.  LE has not said anything either way...  I would assume that the lab guy knows what he's talking about..   which  means that the chloroform had nothing to do with Caylee being in a pool.   (Sound about right, Des?)
Is that they same guy who is working for the defence now?

Nope procecution....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1865 on: October 12, 2008, 02:18:11 PM »

And how would that figure with the fact that chloroform was searched on her computer?
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1866 on: October 12, 2008, 02:18:11 PM »

a couple of weeks ago Florida put a guy to death by lethal injection here in Florida...he kill two young girls and, almost killed their mother...the mother of the two girls was able to testify against him and, he was put down by lethal injection not the electric...it has been many MANY years since Florida has used the electric chair...i'm sure Murt can attest to this....

well monkies i'm off to work...I have surg tomorrow and, won't be back until probablly Tuesday when we find out what the Grand Jury decides...I hope it will be good news for us all...including our precious angel Caylee Marie
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1867 on: October 12, 2008, 02:18:16 PM »

Does anyone know the answer to this question..My kids want the computer...Did i hear at the trial that the judge could not Make what the FBI has available to Baez? 

I don't believe a county judge has any jurisdiction over the FBI and could not force them to turn over records. jmo
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1868 on: October 12, 2008, 02:18:27 PM »

That's what I understood
Me to.. just wondered if someone else did to..So my guess is no results of FBI testing or searches for Caylee..
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1869 on: October 12, 2008, 02:18:39 PM »

About the chloroform –

See.. this is what doesn't make any sense.  We're being told that the body farm air samples  prove the chloroform was pure... NOT produced from a reaction of different chemicals. So I'd like to know which it really is? 

Body Farm associate Lab/research facility...said...pure...Des

NG had some dr on her show.. has his own laboratory. I want to say his name is Dr Lemon but that's probably WAY off.    He was the one that stated if the air samples sniffed the chloroform, it would have been pure.. not a chemical reaction.  LE has not said anything either way...  I would assume that the lab guy knows what he's talking about..   which  means that the chloroform had nothing to do with Caylee being in a pool.   (Sound about right, Des?)

I asked...he said *pure*...Des

Wasn't there an article or statement by media saying there was a "container" of chloroform in the trunk of Casey's car? It was weeks ago IIRC when I heard it.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1870 on: October 12, 2008, 02:19:10 PM »

FYI
I found this on a U of F website....
This is about Jose's Daughter
http://grove.ufl.edu/~prssa/board.html
(Crossing my fingers the pictures are not too big)

Good article Misitx, and you all wondering who she is playing with at the office? She has her lawyers daughter to discuss the details of media coverage. No wonder she had a nice little binder with her the other day. Nice of Jose to bring the family into this mess and pay her to do it, even if she hasn't graduated yet.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1871 on: October 12, 2008, 02:19:22 PM »

Murt,
Can you take a look at this website? I read the information as there may be some items if turned over to the defense during the GJ then they may be available in Florida.

http://www.rcfp.org/secretjustice/grandjuries/pg1.html

Also, will the items that have to be turned over on Thursday going to be released in part?

Thanks in Advance, and Welcome to the Cage!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1872 on: October 12, 2008, 02:19:36 PM »

I've heard NG and others state that premeditation can be created in an instant.  In the instant it takes to draw back your hand and form the intent to strike a child with force, and knowing that force could cause severe harm and/or death, that becomes a premeditated act.

BRING NATALEE HOME
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1873 on: October 12, 2008, 02:20:07 PM »

Altruist remindded me of something else that bothered me about that first 911 call.  Cindy told dispatch she had bank affadavits.  None of the banks I've ever worked for could have done the required research for an affadavit (pulling photocopies of a month's worth of checks-or more- and verifying each one against a signature card-these are usually stored offsite and often in another state), called LE, and gotten an affadavit in one afternoon.  This would have practically impossible to get in the timeframe the Anthonys got the car from impound and left to get Casey.  So, when exactly did Cindy get those affadavits?  How long did she know Casey was stealing from her account or was this the Grandparents Nursing Home fund that Casey stole from?  If she knew Casey had stolen loads of money from Grandpa and Grandma, plus her own accounts-why didn't she report her much sooner and just let the police pick Casey up?  Also, if you haven't seen your grandchild for a month-wouldn't she be your very first concern?  Wouldn't you be angrier about that and threatened Casey first about that?  Wouldn't you have told dispatch about that first?
I feel that Cindy overstated her claim of what records she had. Cindy probably had gone through her bank statements and saw that Casey had been taking money out of the account. Her statement to the 911 operator was more likely a bluff to Casey. Cindy probably hoped that if Casey thought that she was going to jail for the theft from her mother's account, she would fess up and admit what happined to Caylee. As we all know, this ploy did not work.

MURT

IIRC wasn't Cindy in the car with KC at the time? KC had no where to run and Mommy's sitting there calling the popo. Man, KC is made of ice, my daughter would be cleaning up the car seat she just soiled!  
In one of the calls, KC can actually be heard saying "go ahead and call them" which indicated she did not care what her mother did.

MURT
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1874 on: October 12, 2008, 02:20:13 PM »

Thank you JR and katysmom.. I ahve to go now...My kids want me to share the computer...lol! I guess i better i always say to share..lol! BYE!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1875 on: October 12, 2008, 02:21:03 PM »

It seems like there was a plethora of items in the skanks trunk.....something like 30+ items sent to the lab for analysis

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1876 on: October 12, 2008, 02:22:50 PM »

It seems like there was a plethora of items in the skanks trunk.....something like 30+ items sent to the lab for analysis

Did that list include CRICKETS? lol
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1877 on: October 12, 2008, 02:22:55 PM »

Hmm, how can I say this? Her um.......milk sacks seem to be getting full.

MURT

I believe that is the stolen push up bra.
That adds a whole new meaning to doing push ups.

MURT
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1878 on: October 12, 2008, 02:24:12 PM »

Hmm, how can I say this? Her um.......milk sacks seem to be getting full.

MURT

LOL likely just the effect of the push-up bras from Target.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1879 on: October 12, 2008, 02:25:14 PM »

Dang great minds think alike.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.