April 26, 2024, 09:13:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 473507 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1920 on: October 12, 2008, 02:59:22 PM »

FYI
I found this on a U of F website....
This is about Jose's Daughter
http://grove.ufl.edu/~prssa/board.html
(Crossing my fingers the pictures are not too big)
Excellent find Misi! 
Thank You and BooMonkey I just thought it would give some info on Baez' daughter...
I'm not so sure I would admit or put on a resume that "my dad" hired me.  And, she may regret being involved in this case later
I think I'm missing something.  I don't see anything about Baez's daughter at that link.  What is the relevance of the linked material?
Hey  AZ     she is the sixth person when you skroll down.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1921 on: October 12, 2008, 03:01:13 PM »

When the flurry of phone calls came in, where the cell pings by the orlando hospital?

That is A VERY INTERESTING QUESTION mrsrocko because when all this first broke, my initial reaction was that something happened accidentally, Casey panicked and tried to get hold of mom and dad but could not get hold of anyone, and then totally went off on a tangent to try to "cover up" rather than "recover gracefully"  !!!

I can imagine Casey thinking for some time about how much better her life would be without Caylee. Trenton Duckett missing, kidnapped (as claimed by his mother) wonder how it would be if someone took Caylee? But of couse no one did. Casey searched missing children, likely worked on possible scenarios........then the fight.

I think Monday, Casey came home in the morning, George probably did see her-then he went to work. (He would  remember that day/date simply for the fact it was the day after the strangle fight-the day after Fathers Day ). He left Casey and Caylee at the house, or they left, and came home after George went to work.

A planned accident.

Casey put the ladder in the pool. What happens when you ask a three year old "Do you want to go swimming?". "You can go out to the pool, Mommy will be right there."
Caylee went out climbed in, went in, went under........

Casey acted out the scenario of an accident for a time.

She pulled Caylee out. She made frantic calls while Caylee lay on the ground by the pool. But eventually then she again realized this was what she wanted. She was free. She would be blamed. She had no remorse. She left the house........

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1922 on: October 12, 2008, 03:06:40 PM »

Thanks.  I gotcha.  Christina Baez is Treasurer of this student PR group.  Here's their facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2200169248.  There is a pic of Christina on the facebook link, by the way.  Very attractive young lady.  Lists her graduation date at 09.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1923 on: October 12, 2008, 03:06:40 PM »

FYI
I found this on a U of F website....
This is about Jose's Daughter
http://grove.ufl.edu/~prssa/board.html
(Crossing my fingers the pictures are not too big)
Excellent find Misi! 
Thank You and BooMonkey I just thought it would give some info on Baez' daughter...
I'm not so sure I would admit or put on a resume that "my dad" hired me.  And, she may regret being involved in this case later
I think I'm missing something.  I don't see anything about Baez's daughter at that link.  What is the relevance of the linked material?
Scroll down the page; a little more than halfway down.  There is also a pic of her along with her credentials

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1924 on: October 12, 2008, 03:08:04 PM »

Orlando is out of the question for trial. I don't know of any state that doesn't know about or country for that matter. In Toronto a lot of people are following this including LE. But there is a lot of people that don't read the paper or watch the news. They can get a jury, maybe they will send out 500 questionaires like they did for OJ.
There was a high profile case that was tried in Florida. It was the case of Jessica Lundsford. This case recieved even more publicity than the Caylee Anthony case is getting at this point.

Due to the tainted Jury pool in Lake County where the trial was first scheduled, it was changed to Miami where the sentence of Death was handed down to her murderer.

MURT

Signing in for one post. Welcome Murt. I have been reading your site as well as many others.
 So glad you mentioned Jessica Lunsford. Another child who did not deserve what fate brought her and her family. I try very hard not to say negative things about Caylee's family. I do not always succeed. I just remember how Mark Lunsford and his parent and even a niece and her hubby were treated while Jessica was missing.

I also have been thinking Mark Lunsford is now a very admired person. He might be a good person for Tim Miller to get involved in the search for Caylee. I know he also has a lot of biker friends.
Mark Lundsford was crucified by the blogs and the media for quite some time until the truth finally came out. All the rampant rumors we see here were made about him as well. All kinds of sorted accusations about him and his family circulated until, finally, Jessica was found.

We have not learned the lessons of that case. The plight of a missing child releases emotions that are hard to control. This case is a testiment to that fact.

MURT

Murt, very true. Sometimes it feels like a mob mentality, but when a baby is involved it brings out the protective mother tiger in all of us. I think the reason that a lot of people have such a hatred toward KC is because of her behavior and callousness.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1925 on: October 12, 2008, 03:09:23 PM »

afternoon gang! i have A BUNCH (hey.. i am a new monkey.. ignore the pathetic puns! Smile  of posts to wade through ...... will try to keep up AND read back..

okay.. i lied.. i will not read back till later...Wink

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1926 on: October 12, 2008, 03:10:33 PM »

Well, that clears up what Casey does for 6 hours a day at Baez's office.  She has a "friend" her own age who she most likely admires.  Christina has done what Casey only dreamed about and lied about. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1927 on: October 12, 2008, 03:12:33 PM »

Thanks.  I gotcha.  Christina Baez is Treasurer of this student PR group.  Here's their facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2200169248.  There is a pic of Christina on the facebook link, by the way.  Very attractive young lady.  Lists her graduation date at 09.
Ugh. I graduated from there as well, I will just ignore the fact that she attends.  LOL

m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1928 on: October 12, 2008, 03:13:05 PM »

After all is said and done on Tuesday, will we get to see documents from the GJ hearing? How does that work?
Not immediately. The records will be sealed. When discovery documents are released to the Defense as they were for the current trial, they will be available to the public. I would think that the earliest we would see any records for the new trial to be around February. The earliest I see a trial scheduled is around June of 1009

MURT

Please help a confused monkey 

I thought Baez will get discovery doc's once she is charged...does this mean that once GJ has made their decision, she still won't be charged for quite a while...February ?? I was thinking, perhaps many others here too, that she'll be arrested and charged rather quickly ???

Also...WELCOME Murt...good to have you here, I tried to keep up with the chat at your site last night but I couldn't..too fast for me 
Once the indictments are handed down there are different things that take place.

First Casey will be arrested, most likely the day the indictment is handed down. Next she will be arraigned before a judge to enter a plea. This is done in prison by closed circut and would be done either wednesday or Thursday depending on scheduling.

Once this is done, the pre-trial process begins. The defense will file discovery motions and the prosecution will work toward turning this material over. It is this process that will cause the discovery evidence NOT to be released to the public for some time. The state and defense both need time to prepare their cases and the prosecution will need time to prepare whatever material that is needed to turn over to the defense.

There will also be motions to seal records from the public and everyone will appear at a hearing to argue the motions. Based on his past actions, I would expect Baez to argue that the records be sealed from the public due to the excessive pre-trial publicity. He is not likely to prevail but will file anyway.

Even on a fast track schedue I do not expect to see any records regarding what came out in the GJ hearing to be released to the public untill after the first of the year. Orange County is a busy Docket and this case has to take it's place in line.

MURT
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1929 on: October 12, 2008, 03:13:40 PM »

Orlando is out of the question for trial. I don't know of any state that doesn't know about or country for that matter. In Toronto a lot of people are following this including LE. But there is a lot of people that don't read the paper or watch the news. They can get a jury, maybe they will send out 500 questionaires like they did for OJ.
There was a high profile case that was tried in Florida. It was the case of Jessica Lundsford. This case recieved even more publicity than the Caylee Anthony case is getting at this point.

Due to the tainted Jury pool in Lake County where the trial was first scheduled, it was changed to Miami where the sentence of Death was handed down to her murderer.

MURT

Signing in for one post. Welcome Murt. I have been reading your site as well as many others.
 So glad you mentioned Jessica Lunsford. Another child who did not deserve what fate brought her and her family. I try very hard not to say negative things about Caylee's family. I do not always succeed. I just remember how Mark Lunsford and his parent and even a niece and her hubby were treated while Jessica was missing.

I also have been thinking Mark Lunsford is now a very admired person. He might be a good person for Tim Miller to get involved in the search for Caylee. I know he also has a lot of biker friends.
Mark Lundsford was crucified by the blogs and the media for quite some time until the truth finally came out. All the rampant rumors we see here were made about him as well. All kinds of sorted accusations about him and his family circulated until, finally, Jessica was found.

We have not learned the lessons of that case. The plight of a missing child releases emotions that are hard to control. This case is a testiment to that fact.

MURT

Couldn't agree with you more. There have been very few families who have been able to stand up to this kind of scrutiny without being decimated. Some of them come out on the other side to be our greatest heroes. There are laws and procedures named after their precious children and their memories are forever remembered. Just like Jessica's law and the Amber alert.

None of us really knows how we would handle the pressure, the media, the fear, the anger unless we have "walked a mile in their shoes." But what those families have that this one lacks is sincerity, grace, and honesty.

I truly believe (sorry not a popular opinion) that Lee is not the daddy, and that is just some misunderstanding by LP on the DNA (mother vs. father) that has been discussed at length. Don't get me wrong, I think LP rocks, but on this issue I think he is incorrect.

I think that Casey probably had several "encounters" with men/boys during that time, and when it wasn't Jesse, she had to make up an out of towner. She herself may not know, or has warped the stories so much the lie is the truth to her. But the story appeased Cindy because she did not have to share Caylee with another set of grandparents and a daddy, thus it became the truth. That seems to be the pattern.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1930 on: October 12, 2008, 03:17:37 PM »

Well, that clears up what Casey does for 6 hours a day at Baez's office.  She has a "friend" her own age who she most likely admires.  Christina has done what Casey only dreamed about and lied about. 
Christina better watch her back; Casey may kill her and try to take over her identity

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1931 on: October 12, 2008, 03:18:06 PM »

I was unaware that anyone searched for Zenaida Gonzalez prior to July 15th

Do you mean June 15th? I believe the searches started in June, IIRC.
sorry, yes I meant June, but my point was, I was unaware any zanaida searches were done prior to the date of caylee's death....

That's correct, as far as I know.  I think before that point, the babysitter (Xanax=Zanny) didn't have a person to go with the nickname.. she had to find somebody, get the dirt on them, and use that in her story of what happened to Caylee.
Wasn't Casey telling Tony(the fired ex cop)about a nanny back in May 2008?I'm not sure she mentioned zanny the nanny but she did mention a nanny.

Jesse Grund's dad mentioned during a NG show that CaseyA stated to him that she had secured a new sitter, she gave him the name Zanny or Zenaida. I am not sure if she had a last name at that point. That might have been at some point in 2006 after she kept leaving Caylee with Jesse, Jesse's dad and Jesse's brother.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1932 on: October 12, 2008, 03:18:51 PM »

a couple of weeks ago Florida put a guy to death by lethal injection here in Florida...he kill two young girls and, almost killed their mother...the mother of the two girls was able to testify against him and, he was put down by lethal injection not the electric...it has been many MANY years since Florida has used the electric chair...i'm sure Murt can attest to this....

well monkies i'm off to work...I have surg tomorrow and, won't be back until probablly Tuesday when we find out what the Grand Jury decides...I hope it will be good news for us all...including our precious angel Caylee Marie
Florida no longer uses the electric chair due to a number of rather bizzare complications. As the cases against various forms of execution wound their way through the courts, the state decided that it was best to change to whatever came out of the suprime court as a humane way to preform an execution. The lethal injection method won out. The Wikipedia information is a tad outdated.

MURT
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1933 on: October 12, 2008, 03:20:00 PM »

Uh Oh! This just in!!

Casey Anthony Grand Jury Meeting Details Leaked
Sunday, October 12, 2008 2:43:40 PM

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony's defense team and neighbors in her family's community are outraged that the grand jury will meet, and that information on the meeting was leaked to the media.

Information that 15 to 21 randomly chosen people will decide Tuesday whether Casey Anthony is indicted on homicide charges was leaked earlier in the week.

The Supreme Court states the secrecy to all grand jury proceedings is of the utmost importance to protect grand jury members from outside pressure or intimidation.

"I thought that info was confidential," said Shelly Soltis, a resident of Lee Vista. "I don't know how it got leaked or where you would even find the information for the community to be involved in that, to see what's going on. I was very surprised that press knew all about this jury."

Florida only holds a grand jury for capital cases, any crime for which the maximum punishment is death.

Although it has been quiet in the Anthony neighborhood, residents said they just want the hearing to be over with, so they can start getting life back to normal, without protesters or media

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/12/casey_anthony_grand_jury_meeting_details_leaked.html

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1934 on: October 12, 2008, 03:21:27 PM »

I was unaware that anyone searched for Zenaida Gonzalez prior to July 15th

Do you mean June 15th? I believe the searches started in June, IIRC.
sorry, yes I meant June, but my point was, I was unaware any zanaida searches were done prior to the date of caylee's death....

That's correct, as far as I know.  I think before that point, the babysitter (Xanax=Zanny) didn't have a person to go with the nickname.. she had to find somebody, get the dirt on them, and use that in her story of what happened to Caylee.
Wasn't Casey telling Tony(the fired ex cop)about a nanny back in May 2008?I'm not sure she mentioned zanny the nanny but she did mention a nanny.

Jesse Grund's dad mentioned during a NG show that CaseyA stated to him that she had secured a new sitter, she gave him the name Zanny or Zenaida. I am not sure if she had a last name at that point. That might have been at some point in 2006 after she kept leaving Caylee with Jesse, Jesse's dad and Jesse's brother.

I wonder if LE has info regarding purchase or possession of xanax by Casey.  ??
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1935 on: October 12, 2008, 03:23:03 PM »

It is such a strange way for a Mother to react when her child is missing. The Casey that we all see makes the public dislike her...not the media.....Just watch her ......Not a tear...no breaking down......going on with life like she doesnt have a care in the world....I know if one of my children were missing I wouldnt have a world....I wouldnt care about...Food .....Men......Makeup.......Drinking .....Dancing.....MySpace.....My car........My clothes.....Nothing.....I would just want my child back with me.......Its not natural for a Mother to be seen dry eyed and made-up while not knowing where her child is and whether she (knows) the person that has her or not doesnt make a difference....Does she exspect anyone to believe that just because she says "Oh I know she's safe because the babysitter has her" would explain her behavior.....If  this so called babysitter was so good then common sense should tell the normal person that she wouldnt kidnap a child and threaten a Mother and disappear off the face of the earth with her.....Gee she must think we all live in Disney Land....So therefore when Biaz says that the media is gonna keep Casey from getting a fair trail then Maybe he better back up and think for a minute.......Casey is keeping Casey from getting treated fairly.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1936 on: October 12, 2008, 03:24:05 PM »

Uh Oh! This just in!!

Casey Anthony Grand Jury Meeting Details Leaked
Sunday, October 12, 2008 2:43:40 PM

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony's defense team and neighbors in her family's community are outraged that the grand jury will meet, and that information on the meeting was leaked to the media.

Information that 15 to 21 randomly chosen people will decide Tuesday whether Casey Anthony is indicted on homicide charges was leaked earlier in the week.

The Supreme Court states the secrecy to all grand jury proceedings is of the utmost importance to protect grand jury members from outside pressure or intimidation.

"I thought that info was confidential," said Shelly Soltis, a resident of Lee Vista. "I don't know how it got leaked or where you would even find the information for the community to be involved in that, to see what's going on. I was very surprised that press knew all about this jury."

Florida only holds a grand jury for capital cases, any crime for which the maximum punishment is death.

Although it has been quiet in the Anthony neighborhood, residents said they just want the hearing to be over with, so they can start getting life back to normal, without protesters or media

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/12/casey_anthony_grand_jury_meeting_details_leaked.html

Why should it matter if people know there's going to be a grand jury hearing or not?  I don't believe for a minute that MOST of the neighbors are upset about this.  The neighbors just want life to get back to normal. 
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1937 on: October 12, 2008, 03:25:19 PM »

I thought it was pure chloroform also, and here is the link and brief message:
Local Chemist Calls Chloroform In Anthony's Car 'Definitive'

Sources with knowledge of the investigation told WESH 2 that air samples from Casey Anthony's car came back positive for vaporized chloroform.

"I think it's as significant or more significant than finding decomposition products," chemist Jeff Flowers said.

Flowers has testified in state and federal court as an expert and said positive tests for vaporized chloroform mean those results could not have come from cleaning products, human body fluids or a mixture of anything else. Flowers said it had to have been pure chloroform.

"It could not have come from a chemical reaction in the trunk. It's impossible. That solvent could knock out the driver of the car. It's a very dangerous thing to have that material in your car," Flowers said.

He also said that these kinds of tests to detect vaporized chloroform are very common and admissible in court.

"I can name 30 labs in Florida that are absolutely scientifically inrefutable on that test. It's a very common test," Flowers said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17392699/detail.html

Flowers is basing his conclusion on the CONCENTRATATION of the chloroform in the air samples and speculating that it is not a result of a chemical reaction of precursors.  One has to read the article itself in wesh which gives a bit more re: the crucial word "concentration".  Of course anything quoted to NG or from a news source is not a primary source, esp for technical items.  His use of the word "pure" is rather  loose but he has some built in assumptions on how else could the finding of chloroform be rationalized at a concentration which he calls "high" but apparently undivulged.   So the info Flowers goes on is based on both concentration and finding of a substance and speculation on "pure".

SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1938 on: October 12, 2008, 03:27:44 PM »

Welcome SweetMorgan!

Thank you klaasend
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1939 on: October 12, 2008, 03:28:07 PM »

It is such a strange way for a Mother to react when her child is missing. The Casey that we all see makes the public dislike her...not the media.....Just watch her ......Not a tear...no breaking down......going on with life like she doesnt have a care in the world....I know if one of my children were missing I wouldnt have a world....I wouldnt care about...Food .....Men......Makeup.......Drinking .....Dancing.....MySpace.....My car........My clothes.....Nothing.....I would just want my child back with me.......Its not natural for a Mother to be seen dry eyed and made-up while not knowing where her child is and whether she (knows) the person that has her or not doesnt make a difference....Does she exspect anyone to believe that just because she says "Oh I know she's safe because the babysitter has her" would explain her behavior.....If  this so called babysitter was so good then common sense should tell the normal person that she wouldnt kidnap a child and threaten a Mother and disappear off the face of the earth with her.....Gee she must think we all live in Disney Land....So therefore when Biaz says that the media is gonna keep Casey from getting a fair trail then Maybe he better back up and think for a minute.......Casey is keeping Casey from getting treated fairly.......

when MY grandson would disappear for even a couple MOMENTS i would freak.... heck... even his brother freaked one time when the little one decided it would be COOL to hide behind the house and not answer when called...

i just DO NOT get how ANY of them can even REMOTELY go on as normal.....
of course... after many months or years... i guess a family would have to TRY to appear like life goes on...
personally? i just dont know HOW they do it...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.