April 17, 2024, 11:39:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 472713 times)
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #260 on: October 11, 2008, 11:37:57 AM »

How is everyone today?

Doc started me on a new diet pill...I am all over this house!! More energy than I have had EVER...LOL...

SO I will be checking in and out between moving the furniture around...
Well, I say share those babies with your monkey friends, expecially your BFF.
Hello.. What might those fabulous little pills be called? My house needs serious cleaning too> Nothin like a little motivation!!!

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #261 on: October 11, 2008, 11:39:04 AM »

Help......anyone know ?

Did Cindy ever surrender her JCP statement to LE ?
Casey called them the day LP "thinks" the baby was "dumped," according to pings.
What do u think that Casey bought, or was LQQKING for ?

# 2 ~ How many days do u think that Casey had the baby in her trunk before she found a "final" resting place 4 her ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: October 11, 2008, 11:40:47 AM »

HH,   Any new news?
Hey Mammy.....sorry  had to get my daughter ready to leave with her Dad........I have been asking alot of stuff  and even playing the yes and no game trying to find out anything I can........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #263 on: October 11, 2008, 11:41:58 AM »

Help......anyone know ?

Casey called them the day LP "thinks" the baby was "dumped," according to pings.

# 2 ~ How many days do u think that Casey had the baby in her trunk before she found a "final" resting place 4 her ?

I'm sure LE by now has the records for what Casey bought at JCP that day, although Cindy would not release it to them voluntarily.  "What she bought" has not been released and I think that may turn out to be a key piece of evidence. 

All indications are that Caylee may have been in the trunk for as long as 2 weeks.  I think by the 18 of June, Caylee was in the trunk, because that's when she was seen backing the car into the driveway. 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: October 11, 2008, 11:42:01 AM »

How is everyone today?

Doc started me on a new diet pill...I am all over this house!! More energy than I have had EVER...LOL...

Doc gave me a stress test before he would put me on 'em..I LOVE HIM..He is soooo cautious.... Anyways, so far, I am a new woman...LOL..Running around here like a chicken with its head cut off....

How many you want?? I will email 'em ta ya.....SInce you are my BFF!!

"God dont like ugly"
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: October 11, 2008, 11:43:00 AM »

Help......anyone know ?

I think it will be 11 days.....and LE has prolly already gotten those statements with all th discovery  they have obtained........and I havent a clue what might have been bought...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: October 11, 2008, 11:43:11 AM »

HH,   Any new news?
Hey Mammy.....sorry  had to get my daughter ready to leave with her Dad........I have been asking alot of stuff  and even playing the yes and no game trying to find out anything I can........

Good for you!  Ask if he'll take a polygraph and we'll ask the question....
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: October 11, 2008, 11:43:48 AM »

How is everyone today?

Doc gave me a stress test before he would put me on 'em..I LOVE HIM..He is soooo cautious.... Anyways, so far, I am a new woman...LOL..Running around here like a chicken with its head cut off....

How many you want?? I will email 'em ta ya.....SInce you are my BFF!!
Youre sweet- please be careful - don't chase em with a Red Bull.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #268 on: October 11, 2008, 11:43:54 AM »

Did I dream this, or was it really in the interview from the guy at the tow yard?

I thought it said that when the Anthonys' went to get the car they opened the trunk, and a bunch of flies flew out, and there was a trash bag with maggots and pizza, and the tow yard guy took it out and threw it over the fence?  Is that right?

Does anybody know if the police went back and got that bag, and what else if anything was in it?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: October 11, 2008, 11:44:30 AM »

CRAP, I cant figure out the blue quote boxes! bear with me.
Becca, don't feel bad, it took me a YEAR to figure out the quote box.  Rob, (bless his heart) finally figured out what I was doing wrong.  Go down to the very last quote thingy- don't erase the bracket and start typing there....

Go down to the very last quote thingy- don't erase the bracket and start typing there. I want to add one more step. when you get to the last quote thingy press enter that puts your cursor below and then you can start typing.

Klaas when initially all this happened with Casey and Caylee that is what I thought happened. I thought she was left in a hot car.One of those accidents that could happen to anyone and does. Run into store , child asleep , only going to be a couple of minutes. Not realizing how fast a car interior heats up in the heat.

Sam - yes me too but I don't think that now. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: October 11, 2008, 11:45:30 AM »

Did I dream this, or was it really in the interview from the guy at the tow yard?

I thought it said that when the Anthonys' went to get the car they opened the trunk, and a bunch of flies flew out, and there was a trash bag with maggots and pizza, and the tow yard guy took it out and threw it over the fence?  Is that right?

Does anybody know if the police went back and got that bag, and what else if anything was in it?

You didn't dream it and YES I believe LE did go back and got that bag.  I don't know what was in it as far as evidence.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: October 11, 2008, 11:45:36 AM »

How is everyone today?

Hello.. What might those fabulous little pills be called? My house needs serious cleaning too> Nothin like a little motivation!!!

Adipex....woohooooo
And by now, my hungry butt wouldve already been getting ready foir lunch..But So far,I am not hungry....
Maybe I can lose this 50 pounds now after all!!!

Ok, back on topic..sowwy Klaas.....

I paused when my hero said last night on NG he was hoping there was a live Cayee..the night before last he said there was no chance she was alive..I wonder what conversation took place within 24 hours to make him say that??
ANyways, I know he has GOOD reason for whatever he does and says..The Bible says Angels walk here among us..and I totally beleive TM is one of them...

"God dont like ugly"
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: October 11, 2008, 11:46:06 AM »

HH,   Any new news?

Good for you!  Ask if he'll take a polygraph and we'll ask the question....
LOL     boy....then he will need some MEDS of his own to keep up wih us........and I know he will get fired for sure then and us Monkeys will have to support him.....LOL

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #273 on: October 11, 2008, 11:47:10 AM »

Yes, the police went back and got the bag. The tow truck owner went back to get it for them and they had already retrieved the bag.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #274 on: October 11, 2008, 11:47:54 AM »

Good morning fellow Monkees

Cindy loved Caylee and Caylee knew it.  Caylee's bond was not with her mother, it was with her gramma.

Remember the statement from Casey where she tells LE that Caylee would never get upset upon seeing her mommy after a long day or even over night? 

but she'd be upset to "finally" see her gramma?

Caylee WAS loved!

And she knew it. 

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: October 11, 2008, 11:49:54 AM »

a squirrel, maybe???    .......... by the way, I never heard any more about "Frankie"!

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: October 11, 2008, 11:50:17 AM »

That is sort of how I remember it Orchid but I would wait until Janet post a link to be sure.

Oh shoot folks ignore my quote lesson I gave earlier. Put your cursor directly after the quote thingy and then press enter. That moves the curso to the following line.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #277 on: October 11, 2008, 11:50:24 AM »

Help......anyone know ?

I'm sure LE by now has the records for what Casey bought at JCP that day, although Cindy would not release it to them voluntarily.  "What she bought" has not been released and I think that may turn out to be a key piece of evidence. 

All indications are that Caylee may have been in the trunk for as long as 2 weeks.  I think by the 18 of June, Caylee was in the trunk, because that's when she was seen backing the car into the driveway. 
Thank u for the prompt answers !
Maybe 2 weeks back there ? No wonder she said she was "close !"

IF that is the case, I am sickened by this. It is unexcuseable...she does NOT deserve to live herself IMO !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #278 on: October 11, 2008, 11:50:46 AM »

OK, now that my cofffeeee has kicked in, I want to throw something else out into the cage. Yesterday another nice monkey mentioned voting for Tim Miller for the CNN hero contest. I totally agree, this guy is a fricking SAINT! If I were living in his area I would offer up my admin services to him in a heartbeat. So this am I check the CNN site and got this. Hope the link works!

http://www.ireport.com/ir-topic-stories.jspa?topicId=107024

Hope everyone will take advantage of this and write something nice about a guy that puts himself out there where we all wish we could be.   

Now that there are more monkeys in the cage, I will re-post this!  

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #279 on: October 11, 2008, 11:51:36 AM »

Yes, the police went back and got the bag. The tow truck owner went back to get it for them and they had already retrieved the bag.
Ok thanks everybody. That makes me wonder if that bag was just a "plant" to cover up the body smell? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.