March 29, 2024, 04:55:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 471793 times)
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #280 on: October 11, 2008, 11:52:39 AM »

George will testify on tuesday if LE actually goes to the Grand Jury, not happily but under supoena.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: October 11, 2008, 11:54:02 AM »

One month ago Mark NeJame was a guest on the Nancy Grace show.

I appreciate Nancy Grace's ability to see beyond the Nejame's emotional take and ... state the revealed facts.

Janet

NANCY GRACE
Attorney for Missing Toddler`s Grandparents Speaks
Aired September 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Straight to Mark Nejame, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony. Sir, thank you for being with us. Everyone, Mr. Nejame is a veteran criminal defense attorney, no stranger to a courtroom. It`s a pleasure to have you on.

And at the very outset, sir, let me advise you that many of us continue to keep George and Cindy Anthony in our prayers, along with little Caylee. Their distress over her disappearance Is obvious to everyone on our show. We do not think they are part of any plot regarding little Caylee.

I am curious why they fell they should hire a criminal defense attorney.

MARK NEJAME, ATTORNEY FOR GEORGE AND CINDY ANTHONY: First of all, thank you for having me.

GRACE: Yes, sir.

NEJAME: And I appreciate the kind words. At the risk of sounding patronizing, who are they expected to hire, a real estate lawyer? So this is...

GRACE: No, a PR person, if you`re intending a PR blitz, like the one you have conducted.

NEJAME: No, that`s not what we`re doing. What`s happened is, is that this is a complex legal system. There are more twists and turns in this case than probably any case I`ve seen in my 28 years of practice.

GRACE: Not for them.

<snipped>

GRACE: So they are hiring you, a criminal -- a veteran criminal defense attorney, because of the pending charges against Mr. Anthony?

NEJAME: No, not at all. It`s completely -- it`s about everything. We are veterans in dealing with the media. It`s something that we`ve been doing for many years. So there`s a media aspect to this case, obviously. I think this case has turned into the three-ring circus that it has for many reasons, and one of those reasons has been the mishandling of the media. These are just simple grandparents...

GRACE: I think -- all due respect, sir, but I think the mishandling of the media should be the least of concerns in this case. And Mr. Nejame, certainly, you have tried to tell your clients, George and Cindy Anthony, the reason the public is having this reaction to them, because they, many people believe, have the power to convince Casey Anthony to tell the truth about little Caylee.

NEJAME: Do you think that there are any people in this earth that want to find Caylee more than...

GRACE: No, I do not.

NEJAME: ... than George and Cindy? So do people not think they have done anything within their human power to do that? But...

GRACE: I do not think they have. And I`ll tell you what I think is lacking...

NEJAME: That`s speculation, though, because they have.

GRACE: You just asked me, sir, and I am giving you an answer! And the reason I don`t think that they have done everything that they can is because they are turning away from the truth, number one. I do believe those two, Cindy and George Anthony, love this little girl more than anybody else on this earth and want to find her more than anybody, including their daughter, Casey Anthony. But by precluding the possibility that little Caylee is deceased, they are prolonging a search for her.

NEJAME: We couldn`t disagree more. There`s been a lot of misstatements concerning that. People have wondered why they`ve not been out there in the fields digging with many of those wonderful volunteers who are going out there, who believe different than they do. They believe that Caylee is no longer with us. They bless and support those people. They just disagree with the conclusion.

Now, what we are asking for is for people to stop attacking them so they can go about the business, which is another path. They have hope. And people said there`s only a 1 in 100 chance that little Caylee is with us. But somebody has to be that one. So for them to hold on hope, is that a terrible thing?

GRACE: No.

NEJAME: It`s not.

GRACE: It`s not terrible.

NEJAME: It`s not. And for them to stick a shovel in the ground means they`ve surrendered to the universe and to themselves that Caylee is no longer with us.

GRACE: OK...

NEJAME: And they`re not ready to do that, and that should be respected and understood.

GRACE: What about the fact that by not encouraging and fully supporting the search for little Caylee, dead or alive, by turning away from the evidence, they are prolonging the search and prolonging volunteers, police, money, people`s prayers, their thoughts?

NEJAME: What`s been -- what`s been prolonging that are the distractions which we`re attempting to stop.

GRACE: OK, take a listen to this. Take a listen to this.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

CINDY ANTHONY: There was no odor in the car when it was towed down to the towing company. No odder. I smelled (ph) rotten whatever it was, something decomposing in there. Maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard.

I know what I know. Caylee is not dead. (INAUDIBLE)

GEORGE ANTHONY: You guys don`t know. The person who was in the back of my granddaughter`s (SIC) car is not my granddaughter! So why don`t you guys get your -- get your facts straight!

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/10/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #282 on: October 11, 2008, 11:54:39 AM »

I'm sure LE by now has the records for what Casey bought at JCP that day, although Cindy would not release it to them voluntarily.  "What she bought" has not been released and I think that may turn out to be a key piece of evidence. 

All indications are that Caylee may have been in the trunk for as long as 2 weeks.  I think by the 18 of June, Caylee was in the trunk, because that's when she was seen backing the car into the driveway. 
Thank u for the prompt answers !
Maybe 2 weeks back there ? No wonder she said she was "close !"

IF that is the case, I am sickened by this. It is unexcuseable...she does NOT deserve to live herself IMO !

HH is probably right it was probably more like 11 days - 17th or 18th thru 28th of June.
Does anyone know off the top of their head, what day was it that G tried to get into the trunk of the car and Casey would not allow him ?
tia
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #283 on: October 11, 2008, 11:56:17 AM »

I'm sure LE by now has the records for what Casey bought at JCP that day, although Cindy would not release it to them voluntarily.  "What she bought" has not been released and I think that may turn out to be a key piece of evidence. 

All indications are that Caylee may have been in the trunk for as long as 2 weeks.  I think by the 18 of June, Caylee was in the trunk, because that's when she was seen backing the car into the driveway. 

IF that is the case, I am sickened by this. It is unexcuseable...she does NOT deserve to live herself IMO !

HH is probably right it was probably more like 11 days - 17th or 18th thru 28th of June.
Does anyone know off the top of their head, what day was it that G tried to get into the trunk of the car and Casey would not allow him ?
tia

June 24th

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #284 on: October 11, 2008, 11:57:12 AM »

tia
Was it the 24 th ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #285 on: October 11, 2008, 11:58:29 AM »

tia

June 24th
Bright minds think alike, and I luv your avatar !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #286 on: October 11, 2008, 12:00:01 PM »

June 24th
thanks!
Maybe that is when Casey sort of said to herself - "gee I guess I needa get rid of the body, cause someone is eventually going to bust me!!" 
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #287 on: October 11, 2008, 12:00:15 PM »

Will return later....hubby is home and I need to get busy witth this house !

IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #288 on: October 11, 2008, 12:00:34 PM »

tia

June 24th
Bright minds think alike, and I luv your avatar !

Thanks!  I bought it here!  lol

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: October 11, 2008, 12:01:00 PM »

Wreck, sidebar, please.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: October 11, 2008, 12:01:53 PM »

Does anyone know if the NG show is on Utube today??   TIA

Yes, looks like Carpe uploaded NG.  Save the link to Carpes youtube and you can always check there:

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

Klaas,
I have seen many ask, but it never answered - where is Carpe?  I so enjoy Carpe's posts.  Can you say anything????
ferret
Scared Monkey

« Reply #291 on: October 11, 2008, 12:04:03 PM »

Good morning monkeys!  I was just thinking , yesterday I was reading a lot about Lee being MIA.  With all of the information out about where LE and others expect to find the body, what's to stop someone that might help Casey to actually go out and move the body again?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #292 on: October 11, 2008, 12:04:12 PM »

tia
Was it the 24 th ?

Welcome back LEP, btw. 

I still can't imagine that Caylee was left in the trunk for  11 days.     The txt msgs referring to the dead animal....didn't she txt Amy and say that it was taken care of around the 26th?   All of the info is starting to blur on me.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: October 11, 2008, 12:04:36 PM »

OK, now that my cofffeeee has kicked in, I want to throw something else out into the cage. Yesterday another nice monkey mentioned voting for Tim Miller for the CNN hero contest. I totally agree, this guy is a fricking SAINT! If I were living in his area I would offer up my admin services to him in a heartbeat. So this am I check the CNN site and got this. Hope the link works!

http://www.ireport.com/ir-topic-stories.jspa?topicId=107024

Hope everyone will take advantage of this and write something nice about a guy that puts himself out there where we all wish we could be.   

Now that there are more monkeys in the cage, I will re-post this!  

Shoot , I looked through all the nominees and Tim is not listed and the nominating period is over.

Just a swinging with the tribe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: October 11, 2008, 12:09:11 PM »

Yes, looks like Carpe uploaded NG.  Save the link to Carpes youtube and you can always check there:

Klaas,
I have seen many ask, but it never answered - where is Carpe?  I so enjoy Carpe's posts.  Can you say anything????

We all miss Carpe and do not know where he has been....he never handed in a absence slip    (but he's still contributing) 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #295 on: October 11, 2008, 12:10:35 PM »

How is everyone today?

Doc started me on a new diet pill...I am all over this house!! More energy than I have had EVER...LOL...

SO I will be checking in and out between moving the furniture around...
Nikki, what pill did the dr. give you?  I have a bad back and thus, cannot exercise and have been looking for a miracle pill.  Let me know if it works

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #296 on: October 11, 2008, 12:11:18 PM »

tia
Was it the 24 th ?

Welcome back LEP, btw. 

I still can't imagine that Caylee was left in the trunk for  11 days.     The txt msgs referring to the dead animal....didn't she txt Amy and say that it was taken care of around the 26th?   All of the info is starting to blur on me.
Thank u, it is good to be here !

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: October 11, 2008, 12:11:20 PM »

THE PIZZA

Hundreds of legal documents in Casey Anthony case released
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
6:37 PM EDT, September 26, 2008

Tow-truck driver notices car seat

Investigators interviewed the tow-truck driver who picked up Anthony's car at an Amscot check-cashing business.

The car was abandoned at the business, which is at Colonial Drive and Goldenrod Road. It was towed by Johnson's Wrecker on June 30.

Authorities collected hair, dirt and stain samples from the back of Anthony's car. Air samples taken from the trunk showed it once contained a decomposing body.

Tow-truck driver Gary Ridgeway told investigators he noticed the child's car seat and "thought it was irresponsible as hell to be leaving a car like that if you have a child that young."

Ridgeway said he didn't notice an odor from the car but did add that he had recently gotten over a cold.

Manager notices odor

A sheriff's detective interviewed Simon Burch, a manager for Johnson's Wrecker.

Burch said he noticed the odor coming from Anthony's white Pontiac while it was on the property -- for two weeks -- but didn't think much of it. They often have foul smells coming from vehicles because of spoiled food, garbage and other items that are locked inside.

When Cindy and George Anthony arrived to pick up the car, Burch said Cindy was irritated.

While he and George Anthony walked out to get the vehicle, George apologized for his wife's behavior and also told him about their family's problems.

Burch said Anthony told him, "We'll probably get divorced over this." Anthony said their daughter was telling lies and refused to let them see their granddaughter.

When they got to the car and opened the door, the pungent odor was overwhelming/

"I mean it was, it knocked me back," he said.

"An [sic] then when he opened the car door and that stench come out, by, like my heart dropped because….he'd been telling me about his granddaughter missing."

Burch said he and Anthony opened the trunk and found a light bag of garbage. Flies came out and the odor was foul.

"In the back of my head I'm going, 'That isn't rotten garbage.' You know I know what rotten garbage smells like."

Burch said the odor was similar to a car in which a man committed suicide.
They opened the bag and found papers and he thinks a pizza box inside. Burch tossed the light-weight bag into a dumpster.

The car didn't have any gas in it, but Anthony brought his own gas can. Burch said Anthony was very polite and again apologized for his wife's behavior.

Burch told the detective they do very few removals from Amscot and thought it was odd someone would run out of gas in a parking space there.

Investigators later recovered the garbage from the dumpster, after Anthony told them it had been thrown there.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story?page=2

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story?page=3
_____

SIMON BURCH -MANAGER FOR JOHNSON'S WRECKER - TRANSCRIPT
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/13%20Simon%20Burch%20Transcript.pdf

GARY RIDGEWAY - TOW TRUCK DRIVER - TRANSCRIPT
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/10%20Gary%20Ridgeway%20Transcript.pdf

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: October 11, 2008, 12:13:09 PM »

Off til Monday.

Have a good weekend Monkeys!

Janet
9:15 AM PT

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: October 11, 2008, 12:13:57 PM »

Klaas,

I don't know.  I don't think he's mad thought.  I have no idea what's wrong. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.