March 28, 2024, 10:50:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 471778 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: October 11, 2008, 12:14:18 PM »

Off til Monday.

Have a good weekend Monkeys!

Janet
9:15 AM PT

Have a great weekend Janet!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: October 11, 2008, 12:15:09 PM »

Good morning monkeys!  I was just thinking , yesterday I was reading a lot about Lee being MIA.  With all of the information out about where LE and others expect to find the body, what's to stop someone that might help Casey to actually go out and move the body again?

I'm sure LEE is being watched as are all of the Anthonys.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: October 11, 2008, 12:15:36 PM »

Does any monkey know where or what time Tim was meeting with the Anthony's today?  TIA

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: October 11, 2008, 12:17:28 PM »

Does anyone know if the NG show is on Utube today??   TIA

Yes, looks like Carpe uploaded NG.  Save the link to Carpes youtube and you can always check there:

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

Klaas,
I have seen many ask, but it never answered - where is Carpe?  I so enjoy Carpe's posts.  Can you say anything????

I don't know.  I don't think he's mad thought.  I have no idea what's wrong. 
Thanks Klaas.  If any monkey does talk to Carpe, tell him we monkey's adore him and will hold him in our prayers for whatever he needs in this time of absence.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: October 11, 2008, 12:19:09 PM »

Does anyone know if the NG show is on Utube today??   TIA

Yes, looks like Carpe uploaded NG.  Save the link to Carpes youtube and you can always check there:

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

Klaas,
I have seen many ask, but it never answered - where is Carpe?  I so enjoy Carpe's posts.  Can you say anything????

I don't know.  I don't think he's mad thought.  I have no idea what's wrong. 
Thanks Klaas.  If any monkey does talk to Carpe, tell him we monkey's adore him and will hold him in our prayers for whatever he needs in this time of absence.
I sent him an email last nite, saying just that - he did not respond.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: October 11, 2008, 12:21:21 PM »

How is everyone today?

Doc started me on a new diet pill...I am all over this house!! More energy than I have had EVER...LOL...

SO I will be checking in and out between moving the furniture around...
Nikki, what pill did the dr. give you?  I have a bad back and thus, cannot exercise and have been looking for a miracle pill.  Let me know if it works
KATYSMOM..PLease email Klaas and get my email..we will talk!!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #306 on: October 11, 2008, 12:21:53 PM »

O/T but I submitted 2 recipes for the TES cookbook and my envelope is sealed while everyone else's has a NEW flashing. What did I do wrong?   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: October 11, 2008, 12:25:07 PM »

THE PIZZA

Hundreds of legal documents in Casey Anthony case released
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
6:37 PM EDT, September 26, 2008

Tow-truck driver notices car seat

Investigators interviewed the tow-truck driver who picked up Anthony's car at an Amscot check-cashing business.

The car was abandoned at the business, which is at Colonial Drive and Goldenrod Road. It was towed by Johnson's Wrecker on June 30.

Authorities collected hair, dirt and stain samples from the back of Anthony's car. Air samples taken from the trunk showed it once contained a decomposing body.

Tow-truck driver Gary Ridgeway told investigators he noticed the child's car seat and "thought it was irresponsible as hell to be leaving a car like that if you have a child that young."

Ridgeway said he didn't notice an odor from the car but did add that he had recently gotten over a cold.

Manager notices odor

A sheriff's detective interviewed Simon Burch, a manager for Johnson's Wrecker.

Burch said he noticed the odor coming from Anthony's white Pontiac while it was on the property -- for two weeks -- but didn't think much of it. They often have foul smells coming from vehicles because of spoiled food, garbage and other items that are locked inside.

When Cindy and George Anthony arrived to pick up the car, Burch said Cindy was irritated.

While he and George Anthony walked out to get the vehicle, George apologized for his wife's behavior and also told him about their family's problems.

Burch said Anthony told him, "We'll probably get divorced over this." Anthony said their daughter was telling lies and refused to let them see their granddaughter.

When they got to the car and opened the door, the pungent odor was overwhelming/

"I mean it was, it knocked me back," he said.

"An [sic] then when he opened the car door and that stench come out, by, like my heart dropped because….he'd been telling me about his granddaughter missing."

Burch said he and Anthony opened the trunk and found a light bag of garbage. Flies came out and the odor was foul.

"In the back of my head I'm going, 'That isn't rotten garbage.' You know I know what rotten garbage smells like."

Burch said the odor was similar to a car in which a man committed suicide.
They opened the bag and found papers and he thinks a pizza box inside. Burch tossed the light-weight bag into a dumpster.

The car didn't have any gas in it, but Anthony brought his own gas can. Burch said Anthony was very polite and again apologized for his wife's behavior.

Burch told the detective they do very few removals from Amscot and thought it was odd someone would run out of gas in a parking space there.

Investigators later recovered the garbage from the dumpster, after Anthony told them it had been thrown there.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story?page=2

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story?page=3
_____

SIMON BURCH -MANAGER FOR JOHNSON'S WRECKER - TRANSCRIPT
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/13%20Simon%20Burch%20Transcript.pdf

GARY RIDGEWAY - TOW TRUCK DRIVER - TRANSCRIPT
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/10%20Gary%20Ridgeway%20Transcript.pdf

Maybe Casey after disposing of Caylee's body - came back to the Amscott and let the car run until it ran out of gas - so her story would be legit - and she could say she left the car only because it ran out of gas....thinking that in time the smell would go away...
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #308 on: October 11, 2008, 12:26:15 PM »

klaas, may I have your email address?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: October 11, 2008, 12:28:37 PM »

klaas, may I have your email address?

smklaas@hotmail.com
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: October 11, 2008, 12:30:12 PM »

Does any monkey know where or what time Tim was meeting with the Anthony's today?  TIA
NO.....but i WILL BE PRAYING FOR HIM  as he enters the doors of HELL!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: October 11, 2008, 12:33:39 PM »

Tim will be fine
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #312 on: October 11, 2008, 12:33:41 PM »

You know we haven't heard much from George and Cindy in the last couple of weeks, I wonder if their tone will be different now that so much evidence has been dumped, Lee forced to submit DNA, etc...
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: October 11, 2008, 12:34:20 PM »

Boy, you got that right HH.  I wouldn't want to be in Tim's shoes today

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: October 11, 2008, 12:36:24 PM »

Oh  just wanted to say that on True TV tonight at 10pm...they will be doing a feature on Madeleine MCCann...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: October 11, 2008, 12:38:49 PM »

Tim will be fine
Your right............God protects all his Angels........

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #316 on: October 11, 2008, 12:39:36 PM »

Welcome! Yeah, from the get-go, while I disagreed with his bonding Casey out, I liked LP. I always felt he really did believe (or at least wanted to believe) her at first. I have never met him, but bet he would be a hoot!

I liked LP too, from the very start. I think he does have a good heart and a good soul! I would dearly love to meet him in person, I think he must have a good sense of humor.
I would love to meet Tim Miller, too... I think he is a great man! When I hear LP praising Tim, I know that he respects him a lot.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: October 11, 2008, 12:44:24 PM »

Nikki, Klaas seems to be busy.  You can email me at nanner_basket@yahoo.com

Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #318 on: October 11, 2008, 12:46:53 PM »

POSTED: 7:03 am EDT August 4, 2008
UPDATED: 12:07 pm EDT August 4, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The grandfather of a missing girl said he had tough questions for his daughter over the weekend as new information revealed in the case puts a police timeline in question.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
George Anthony said he spoke with his jailed daughter, Casey, for about 45 minutes over the weekend and asked about missing Caylee.

"I wouldn't wish this on anyone," George Anthony said. "She said, 'Dad, we're going to get her,' "And I said again, that's another question and I said, 'Where is she?' 'Dad, she's close, she's close,' (Casey Anthony said)."
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #319 on: October 11, 2008, 12:47:11 PM »

THE PIZZA

Hundreds of legal documents in Casey Anthony case released
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
6:37 PM EDT, September 26, 2008

Tow-truck driver notices car seat

Investigators interviewed the tow-truck driver who picked up Anthony's car at an Amscot check-cashing business.

The car was abandoned at the business, which is at Colonial Drive and Goldenrod Road. It was towed by Johnson's Wrecker on June 30.

Authorities collected hair, dirt and stain samples from the back of Anthony's car. Air samples taken from the trunk showed it once contained a decomposing body.

Tow-truck driver Gary Ridgeway told investigators he noticed the child's car seat and "thought it was irresponsible as hell to be leaving a car like that if you have a child that young."

Ridgeway said he didn't notice an odor from the car but did add that he had recently gotten over a cold.

Manager notices odor

A sheriff's detective interviewed Simon Burch, a manager for Johnson's Wrecker.

Burch said he noticed the odor coming from Anthony's white Pontiac while it was on the property -- for two weeks -- but didn't think much of it. They often have foul smells coming from vehicles because of spoiled food, garbage and other items that are locked inside.

When Cindy and George Anthony arrived to pick up the car, Burch said Cindy was irritated.

While he and George Anthony walked out to get the vehicle, George apologized for his wife's behavior and also told him about their family's problems.

Burch said Anthony told him, "We'll probably get divorced over this." Anthony said their daughter was telling lies and refused to let them see their granddaughter.

When they got to the car and opened the door, the pungent odor was overwhelming/

"I mean it was, it knocked me back," he said.

"An [sic] then when he opened the car door and that stench come out, by, like my heart dropped because….he'd been telling me about his granddaughter missing."

Burch said he and Anthony opened the trunk and found a light bag of garbage. Flies came out and the odor was foul.

"In the back of my head I'm going, 'That isn't rotten garbage.' You know I know what rotten garbage smells like."

Burch said the odor was similar to a car in which a man committed suicide.
They opened the bag and found papers and he thinks a pizza box inside. Burch tossed the light-weight bag into a dumpster.

The car didn't have any gas in it, but Anthony brought his own gas can. Burch said Anthony was very polite and again apologized for his wife's behavior.

Burch told the detective they do very few removals from Amscot and thought it was odd someone would run out of gas in a parking space there.

Investigators later recovered the garbage from the dumpster, after Anthony told them it had been thrown there.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story?page=2

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story?page=3
_____

SIMON BURCH -MANAGER FOR JOHNSON'S WRECKER - TRANSCRIPT
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/13%20Simon%20Burch%20Transcript.pdf

GARY RIDGEWAY - TOW TRUCK DRIVER - TRANSCRIPT
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/10%20Gary%20Ridgeway%20Transcript.pdf

Thanks so much for reposting these links. It helped to re-read the interviews. It all begins to get jumbled in the old brain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.