April 23, 2024, 11:16:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 473375 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: October 11, 2008, 02:13:40 PM »

I just figured out a possibility for Baez to want to take casey out to certain places.
She might have told him where she buried Caylee.  Attorney client privelige. Now he wants to see if Caylee has been FOUND.
What do you all think?
He could do that without Casey.  I think they want to go to a hotel; those office desks can get awfully uncomfortable
Baez should consider a Hazmat uniform before doing casey.
And Ove Gloves!!!

"God dont like ugly"
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: October 11, 2008, 02:13:50 PM »

I really think that the last search was called off due to the Anthony's Lawyering up ,and possibly threat where made to TIM, it happened to abrutly.IMO. He had over a thousand volenteers and donations coming in from everywhere ... I believe CA had something to do with that. He's back now at the rewuest of OCSO , only being sympathatic to Anthony's.

I also believe they have not found anything .. WHy would OC still be doing searches after TIm left if they had found parts or bones?

DES And HH , my keyboard has been broke for over a week and just got it fixed , but I wanted to say thank you for all your info......... You GUYS ROCK And HH if you do not want to post anything else your friend tells you , you can always email me I enjoy your posts......

Bring this Angel Home !!!!!
Thanks   Walter.......I hope that I can help and will help in any way I can until this precious baby child is found.....glad your keyboard has been fixed and you are back with us.........YAY

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: October 11, 2008, 02:16:24 PM »

IF Cayle is found, I would think that LE  has a moral obligation to announce it
to the public. She has become everyone's little sweetheart, here in the USA, and internationally.

Well this is what I have always thought.  I thought they would have to tell the family of the child even though they think the mother killed her.  Because as it stands and even though we know they are lying the grandparents think she was kidnapped.  How many times over the past few years have we heard the body has been found.  They cannot withhold that information.

Hi San !
Thnx for the input. We NEED 2 know !
They only have to tell the family if there is a postive ID. Maybe they just recently got that proof. Didn't LE just recently meet with the Anthonys.

I agree if there was a positive ID.  Now with that said if the Anthony's knew wouldn't they be shouting that the LE didn't do their job and they got my granddaughter killed because they never followed up on leads we gave them.  Cindy has hinted towards this.  She would go on and on that nut.  She can't keep her mouth shut.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: October 11, 2008, 02:17:02 PM »

Ok  Ive got to go now so that my son can get on the comp......I will be back tonight and until then.....carry on Monkeys...............bye!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #384 on: October 11, 2008, 02:17:02 PM »

Somebody feel free to correct if I am wrong, but my understanding is that the prosecution only has Tuesday to present their evidence to the GJ because that is the last day of this GJ.  A new GJ starts on Wednesday.

They must feel very confident about their evidence, if LE only needs one day. Although, it is also my understanding that getting an indictment from a GJ is relatively easy.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: October 11, 2008, 02:18:06 PM »

Ummm..we are here to have relations with Casey...is she home???

"God dont like ugly"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: October 11, 2008, 02:18:16 PM »

to the public. She has become everyone's little sweetheart, here in the USA, and internationally.

Well this is what I have always thought.  I thought they would have to tell the family of the child even though they think the mother killed her.  Because as it stands and even though we know they are lying the grandparents think she was kidnapped.  How many times over the past few years have we heard the body has been found.  They cannot withhold that information.

Hi San.  After a day in the ground, 11 days in a hot trunk, and weeks in heaven only knows where there is not much left of Caylee.  Any remains that were possibly found could simply be a few bones that have been scattered by animals.  The maggots from the trunk by themselves could have devoured 60% of an adult body in just a few days.  If a child's bones were found, it would be premature for LE to make an announcement without DNA testing and possibly testing for a cause of death in an ongoing murder investigation where a family member is the prime suspect.  Remember, there are several young children who are missing in the Orlando area.  The Body Farm was called in a few weeks ago for a reason.  A coroner would have immediately identified any discovered bones as belonging to an animal or a human.  Perhaps they found part of her and Tim will recover the rest in the next few days.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: October 11, 2008, 02:19:15 PM »

Ummm..we are here to have relations with Casey...is she home???

Oh my gosh, that is so funny!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #388 on: October 11, 2008, 02:22:03 PM »

I have a question and since I am new here, I am not even sure if this is going in the right spot. Last night on NG, they ran quotes from previous interviews with GA. He was recalling the day CaseyA came home in a rush and he wanted to get something out of her car. Last night was the first time it hit me (I might just be slow Smile). GA was saying I need to get "IT" out of the car, I know where "IT" is. CaseyA response was that she knew where "IT" was also. He went on to say that since he's been in her car a zillion times before and that he knew exactly where "IT" was and how he screws down the bolts very tightly, etc. Then he states that CaseyA gets to the trunk first and says, "Here's your *F* gas cans. Making it obvious she didn't want him in the trunk or even near the trunk.

So, he makes a point to tell this story to the detectives. I've also read (maybe in LA's statement or even perhaps GA) that he wanted some small device out of CaseyA's trunk so that he could work on CindyA's car that next weekend. This device was apparently small and had something to do with changing a tire? Rotating tires? I know I am not crazy and did not dream this. Right?

So, if he wanted "IT" I am going to assume it was this device. But he got the gas cans shoved at him. I'm confused because he asked for X and got Y...the story doesn't make much sense, except to provide his feelings on why CaseyA didn't want him going near the car. I don't remember if he ever got this device from her on this day or why he didn't question her when she handed him the wrong items.

Was it obvious that she thought he was talking about the gas cans? Was she confused? Even further, there is an approximate 20 minute window of time per her MySpace page, phone call records and this conversation between her and GA. How can all of that happen in 20 min?

If this confrontation took place the way GA states it did, then why does the entire sound bite from NG not make sense? (Not to say anything else in this case has made sense)

Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks!
Lissa

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #389 on: October 11, 2008, 02:24:28 PM »

I just figured out a possibility for Baez to want to take casey out to certain places.
She might have told him where she buried Caylee.  Attorney client privelige. Now he wants to see if Caylee has been FOUND.
What do you all think?
He could do that without Casey.  I think they want to go to a hotel; those office desks can get awfully uncomfortable
Baez should consider a Hazmat uniform before doing casey.
I hear there's a shortage of penicillian in Orlando right now

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: October 11, 2008, 02:24:43 PM »

WELCOME TO.......

"God dont like ugly"
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #391 on: October 11, 2008, 02:27:56 PM »

Hi San !
Thnx for the input. We NEED 2 know !
They only have to tell the family if there is a postive ID. Maybe they just recently got that proof. Didn't LE just recently meet with the Anthonys.

I agree if there was a positive ID.  Now with that said if the Anthony's knew wouldn't they be shouting that the LE didn't do their job and they got my granddaughter killed because they never followed up on leads we gave them.  Cindy has hinted towards this.  She would go on and on that nut.  She can't keep her mouth shut.

San, I completely agree with you.  CA is going to blame the media and LE.  If she truly believed somebody took Caylee and that Caylee could be in danger, isn't she concerned that perhaps the kidnappers may have killed her!  Why wouldn't she rule that out and help search.  She is a total nutcase now and maybe even before.  IMO, Casey certainly didn't seem afraid or intimidated by CA in the first jailhouse call that was released.  I think the family was a little intimidated by Casey.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: October 11, 2008, 02:28:42 PM »

I have a question and since I am new here, I am not even sure if this is going in the right spot. Last night on NG, they ran quotes from previous interviews with GA. He was recalling the day CaseyA came home in a rush and he wanted to get something out of her car. Last night was the first time it hit me (I might just be slow Smile). GA was saying I need to get "IT" out of the car, I know where "IT" is. CaseyA response was that she knew where "IT" was also. He went on to say that since he's been in her car a zillion times before and that he knew exactly where "IT" was and how he screws down the bolts very tightly, etc. Then he states that CaseyA gets to the trunk first and says, "Here's your *F* gas cans. Making it obvious she didn't want him in the trunk or even near the trunk.

So, he makes a point to tell this story to the detectives. I've also read (maybe in LA's statement or even perhaps GA) that he wanted some small device out of CaseyA's trunk so that he could work on CindyA's car that next weekend. This device was apparently small and had something to do with changing a tire? Rotating tires? I know I am not crazy and did not dream this. Right?

So, if he wanted "IT" I am going to assume it was this device. But he got the gas cans shoved at him. I'm confused because he asked for X and got Y...the story doesn't make much sense, except to provide his feelings on why CaseyA didn't want him going near the car. I don't remember if he ever got this device from her on this day or why he didn't question her when she handed him the wrong items.

Was it obvious that she thought he was talking about the gas cans? Was she confused? Even further, there is an approximate 20 minute window of time per her MySpace page, phone call records and this conversation between her and GA. How can all of that happen in 20 min?

If this confrontation took place the way GA states it did, then why does the entire sound bite from NG not make sense? (Not to say anything else in this case has made sense)

Thanks!
Lissa

Hi Lucky - yes there is a name for the "IT" but I can't think of it right now.  It's a rubber wedge thing to put behind a tire so it won't move.

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #393 on: October 11, 2008, 02:29:07 PM »

From my reading and understanding , he pretty much knew KC took the gas cans and he was just pushing the IT Thing to get into the trunk to find the gas cans........ She screwd up in a conversation with him earlier that made him think she was the one who stole the gas cans.....

She didnt want him in the trunk because that where Caylee was for 11 days..

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: October 11, 2008, 02:30:42 PM »

Thanks!
Lissa

Hi Lucky - yes there is a name for the "IT" but I can't think of it right now.  It's a rubber wedge thing to put behind a tire so it won't move.

wheel chock

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #395 on: October 11, 2008, 02:33:02 PM »

Alrighty $326 and 2 and half hours later my hubs decides maybe it wasnt a good idea to let me do the grociery shopping after all!   

I did however stop by Target and pick up some costume for my 3 dogs...they are all going to represent the Caylee case this year

I have:
1- Angel
1- Cowboy
1- MONKEY!

OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: October 11, 2008, 02:33:25 PM »

Caylee was in her trunk for 11 days ?? 
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #397 on: October 11, 2008, 02:33:27 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys: 

I read the last few pages and I am assuming I have not missed anything important since last night but I have been thinking about the motions that Strickland DID NOT grant and is sitting on them. I know everyone is expecting her to be indicted on Tuesday but even still I dont understand why he just didn't refuse Baez the motion to allow her to visit "key points of interest?
I am no judge of the court but That would have been a big old H*LL NO if it were me. JMO though.

OK carry on, I have to go take my kids outside to paly  before it rains!!

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: October 11, 2008, 02:34:39 PM »

Thanks!
Lissa

wheel chock
MMMMMMM, I think IT was a Butthen.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #399 on: October 11, 2008, 02:36:32 PM »

Caylee was in her trunk for 11 days ?? 

This has not ben confirmed!  Also, here is link to the Florida Grand Jury Handbook

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/jury_instructions/chapters/chapter30/flgrandjuryhandbook.rtf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.