April 26, 2024, 03:03:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 473524 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: October 11, 2008, 06:57:17 PM »

That bone photo is from a child. Where did the photo come from?
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #541 on: October 11, 2008, 06:59:00 PM »

Has everyone read Brian Burners (the neighbor with the shovel) interview with LE? I think there are important clues there because Casey didn't back up to the garage only on the 17th. She did the same thing on the 20th. And then Burner said he saw Casey with a guy in a pick-up truck go into the garage around the 23rd. Sorry if its been gone over already. Maybe the first time with the shovel she couldn't get her nerve up.

Did we ever figure out who this pickup truck belonged to?

I thought that I remembered the big rolling missing child sign being pulled by a toyota pickup truck a couple of times... does anyone recall this?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: October 11, 2008, 06:59:56 PM »

I am shaking my head.  We have already learned that four sets of bones were found while TES was searching and now we have the photographs from Invision's search.  That area around the Orlando Airport sounds like it's as bad as the East River in NYC for dumping bodies.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #543 on: October 11, 2008, 07:01:13 PM »

Really?  I don't know bones from turnips but that bone looks awfully large to be from a child's spinal column. 

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: October 11, 2008, 07:01:18 PM »

invision - that the strangest vertebra I've seen. It looks like a plaster cast with out all the rough edges removed.

When I said "scale" - that means when you take the picture - you place an item next to it so that it can be judged properly in a picture for later reference.

I would say - that's a replica of a vertebra made from a plaster cast and not "trimmed" around the edges.

just a guess tho-

I'm pretty sure it was definately a bone ... here is another bone that was laying very close to it ... Maybe you can get a feel for the size by the second photo of the person holding it up in the air ...

This picture shows obvious signs of animal activity on it ... at least I think so

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: October 11, 2008, 07:03:04 PM »

SM poster Invision helped search with TES for Caylee.  I think Invision said this bone was found near the airport but I could be wrong.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: October 11, 2008, 07:05:54 PM »

Casey talking in IM with Nyitaliano....she says she is moving into her own house in a few weeks(IM was in May 08 I believe?)and that she was going to look at the house the next day.I also read somewhere that Casey looked at a house 4 times.This house she is referring to with Tony the fired cop aka Nyitaliano,she says is located at Dean and Curry Ford.
Anyone know where that is?

Looks like a large intersection, this is the only house-like structure there.

* No one commented on the GJ info I posted; no one was interested? 

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #547 on: October 11, 2008, 07:07:49 PM »

What is the green stain around the edges?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #548 on: October 11, 2008, 07:08:19 PM »

Maggots live on necrosis which is rotting meat.  Flies locate the source, deposit eggs, the eggs become larva (maggots), and the maggots devour the rotting flesh or meat.  Maggots develop into flies and the process starts all over again.  The maggots were there because their had been something in the trunk.  Forensic study can determine how long the maggots had been in the trunk by the various stages of larva development in both the dead and living maggots.

Yes, thanks SS.  Back a few pages where I mentioned the garbage bag having evidence that was what I was thinking of, but I didn't want to write something that sounded ghoulish.  If Caylee had been laying in the trunk and any decaying flesh, tissue may have gotten on some papers and KC threw them in that garbage bag, (perhaps even some small bones,) LE would have that to evaluate along with the life cycle of the flies and the other obvious evidence. 

IIRC, although he was aware of bodies being located,  Scott Peterson was informed of the positive ID of his wife and child after his arrest when they were enroute to the jail.

Yes, thank you for this explanation. I thought a radio station had done an 'experiment' with a pizza left in a trunk of a car with no decay or decomposition (breakdown of the pizza). It was just a stale crusty pizza when they pulled it out. So, I found it almost hard to believe that the 'maggots' could just find a pizza (in a closed trunk) and thrive in that trunk. It makes more sense to me (and this is going to sound very sad to think about)....that if CaseyA placed the body outside first and then flies had laid their larvae, by the time the body was placed into the trunk, the maggots were thriving (due to how much exposure the body had previously had). So, if they did retrieve the bag from the towing company, maybe they have more forensic evidence that won't be released until trial. They might be able to tell how long the larvae were present especially if they had turned into flies. From what I am to understand the larvae thrive in places where there is decay and water. Since the body is made of mostly water, I find it more likely that the larvae were laid on a decaying body vs. a pizza from Dominoe's. JMO.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #549 on: October 11, 2008, 07:08:31 PM »

Has everyone read Brian Burners (the neighbor with the shovel) interview with LE? I think there are important clues there because Casey didn't back up to the garage only on the 17th. She did the same thing on the 20th. And then Burner said he saw Casey with a guy in a pick-up truck go into the garage around the 23rd. Sorry if its been gone over already. Maybe the first time with the shovel she couldn't get her nerve up.

Did we ever figure out who this pickup truck belonged to?

I thought that I remembered the big rolling missing child sign being pulled by a toyota pickup truck a couple of times... does anyone recall this?

Jesse has a pick up truck
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: October 11, 2008, 07:09:59 PM »

What is the green stain around the edges?

I have no idea.  Could be algae or moss?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: October 11, 2008, 07:10:07 PM »

SS

The point of my post was to explain why George may not have detected a decomposition ordor emiting from Casey's vehicle on August 24th and ... why Casey may have been reluncted for her father to retrieve his metal wedge from the trunk of her vehicle.

Leonard Padilla theory no longer encompasses the dumpster.  He now believes that Caylee will be found by Tim Miller near the airport.

I was leaning towards Padilla's dumpster theory at one time but ... now I don't know.  The airport area seems a likely location when the "pings" from Casey's cell is considered but ... it is still beyond my comprehension no matter how Caylee met her demise ... how a mother could disrespectfully dispose of her own little girl.

Wishfull thinking tells me that Caylee remains are in Great Grandma's yards.

I think my "tea break" official ended an hour ago.  Time to make my stuffing for the bird.

Janet

The dumpster photograph that Red sent us is not the same dumpster where Casey's car was left.  Red's dumpster is located in the area near the airport where he was searching with TES.  He can't find the address in his notes, but he said that the area was searched because of the cell phone pings.  It is near woods and water, and it's remote - not a place where Casey would normally go.  Red referred to it as the "trifecta".  This dumpster is taped off by LE.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #552 on: October 11, 2008, 07:10:53 PM »

Hi monkeys, company gone now back to business. Does anyone know approx.date without having to look of pic of KC with boots on, date of text of  KC wanting to make trip to Calif to see and tell soldier guy something? TIA
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: October 11, 2008, 07:17:14 PM »

Brian Burner - Transcript
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/12%20Brian%20Brown%20July%2030,%202008.pdf

Audio, Video Recordings Released By Law Enforcement
Saturday, September 27, 2008 3:16:05 PM Authorities released audio recordings of interviews made with witnesses in the Casey Anthony case

Before listening, be aware that some interviews are over an hour long and the recordings include some vulgar and adult language which some listeners might not find appropriate.

Audio Recordings:

Amy Huizenga
Ricardo Morales
Brian Burner
Troy Brown
Brittany Schieber
George Anthony
Shirley Pleasea
Karen Angel
Anthony Lazaro
Jesse Grund Pt. 1
Jesse Grund Pt. 2
Lee Anthony

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/27/audio_video_recordings_released_by_law_enforcement.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #554 on: October 11, 2008, 07:17:30 PM »

Good point. BB had stated that CaseyA did not look like she had done any 'yard' work after bringing the shovel back when she initially asked to borrow it. She was in possession of the shovel for approximately 1.5 hours.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: October 11, 2008, 07:19:16 PM »

jj - is there a way that you can tell that this bone belongs to a child?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: October 11, 2008, 07:19:29 PM »

SS ... thank you.

I did not know that another dumpster other than the dumpster at Amscot was a consideration in the case.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: October 11, 2008, 07:21:33 PM »

I am shaking my head.  We have already learned that four sets of bones were found while TES was searching and now we have the photographs from Invision's search.  That area around the Orlando Airport sounds like it's as bad as the East River in NYC for dumping bodies.

IF I understood invision's posts last night THIS BONE WAS NOT COLLECTED nor was LE informed of it's find/location.  That's why invision was so concerned as it seemed worthy of expert inspection & IT WASN'T.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #558 on: October 11, 2008, 07:22:23 PM »

Casey talking in IM with Nyitaliano....she says she is moving into her own house in a few weeks(IM was in May 08 I believe?)and that she was going to look at the house the next day.I also read somewhere that Casey looked at a house 4 times.This house she is referring to with Tony the fired cop aka Nyitaliano,she says is located at Dean and Curry Ford.
Anyone know where that is?

According to some of her texts to Amy, she cancelled looking at a house with her at least once or twice as well....
Thank you Kiah
So Casey cancelled looking at a house(or two)with Amy then went on and on about Cindy giving her their house.Amy says she just met Casey last New Years.....I don't know how Amy could be so foolish when it came to the Caseylies.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #559 on: October 11, 2008, 07:23:32 PM »

Thank you Tamikosmom for posting the link to the Burner interview. I didn't want to do it incorrectly and have monkeys bury me in nannas
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.