April 18, 2024, 07:07:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 472751 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #580 on: October 11, 2008, 07:46:05 PM »

That bone photo is from a child. Where did the photo come from?

jj - is there a way that you can tell that this bone belongs to a child?
I'm noo bone expert, but I found these 2 bones which are boes of  child~they look very similar to the longer bone in he picture Invision took:

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: October 11, 2008, 07:49:42 PM »

Unfortunately these bones were NOT reported to LE or anyone ... This has been bothering me since I have left Fla .... I was told that the "vertebre was too large to be a child" and the second bone they said had a curve to it so it wasn't human ....  The vertebre bone bothers me ...

This is a photo of someone holding up the vertebre ....  you can see the size of it .... I was told that there are a lot of animals that have vertebre that looks like humans ... I don't know ...

Hi Invision Smile

Who was it that told you this? you-know-who? Or somebody else in the group? how would he (or she) know whether it belonged to an animal or a human? Adult or child? Are they doctors? do they have some kind of medical training? I mean, I sure as heck would think it was a human.. what do I know.  But to dismiss it outright seems, well, wrong!  Were the bones just left there?  Did they mark this area?

Makes you wonder... if this "person" (wink wink) knows full well that this *might* be a human, and *might* be in a similar age range, but told you otherwise.. so that he (or she) could come back later and pretend to find it all by him (uh, I mean her) self? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #582 on: October 11, 2008, 07:49:48 PM »

KarmaRoundUp .. thank you for replying to my post!

Seems no one but you has seen me today.

When I start feeling like this, it's time for me to take a break.

Catch you all later.

Don't go sweety.I'm actually used to no one responding to me Smile
I usually just read.What did you post about GJ?And who is GJ?I'm sorry but sometimes all of the initials confuse me.

Yeah, it happens to all of us. The biggest response I got is when I mentioned Grissom finding DNA in maggots in an episode.

GJ is Grand Jury.

Thank you Boo
I love Grissom....the doggy CSI and the human CSI

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: October 11, 2008, 07:50:00 PM »

invision, in your best educated guess, what would you guess the dimensions of both bones would be in terms of inches, length & width, please.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: October 11, 2008, 07:50:39 PM »

OH.. have you sent these pictures along to LE? Just to ask? I mean.. even if somebody is telling you it's nothing, doesn't mean it is nothing. You would have every right to ask LE about it.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: October 11, 2008, 07:50:39 PM »

On Oct 13/08 that rag paper the Globe has a picture of the Anthony's yard, what
happened to the sand box, did LE take it. it is no where in the picture

I believe i read somewhere that LE took both the sandbox and the play house

I thought that sections of the sandbox where what LE was carrying in those LE pictures of the backyard search.

PHOTOS

Investigators search the backyard of home where 2-year-old Caylee Anthony lived.
July 18, 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/071808cayleehomesearch/1/lg/071808searchathome12.htm

THE PLAYHOUSE

Crime Expert Analyzes Casey Anthony Case, Evidence
POSTED: 4:04 pm EDT July 23, 2008
UPDATED: 4:17 pm EDT July 23, 2008

The Anthony's Backyard: Involved a tip that Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel from a neighbor. Two cadaver dogs pointed to the smell of decomposition near Caylee's playhouse.

Casey Anthony's Car: Detectives reported a different dog alerted to the same strong smell in the trunk after the white Pontiac had been abandoned in a parking lot

http://www.wftv.com/news/16968013/detail.html

Casey Anthony's Father To Testify Against Her In Front Of Grand Jury
POSTED: 5:56 pm EDT October 9, 2008
UPDATED: 7:33 am EDT October 10, 2008

Sources told Eyewitness News the Orange County grand jury will hear about high levels of chloroform in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The panel will hear how lab tests on the hair and the stain in the trunk will show that Caylee's body was in that trunk and that investigators also believe the little girl's body was at some point in the Anthony's backyard near her playhouse.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html

Casey Anthony Wanted To Give Daughter Up For Adoption, Docs Say
3-Year-Old Missing Since Mid-June
POSTED: 4:46 pm EDT August 25, 2008
UPDATED: 10:50 am EDT August 26, 2008

The documents also stated that before detectives arrived to perform a search of the back yard of Casey Anthony's parents' home, Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, checked inside the sheds and George Anthony, Caylee's grandfather, moved a playhouse and looked underneath concrete pavers for "any evidence of foul play."

Detectives said they also noticed a strange, suspicious depression near the swimming pool, the documents stated.

http://www.local6.com/news/17291314/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #586 on: October 11, 2008, 07:51:48 PM »

Invision were you searching with a someone whose first name starts with a G??

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: October 11, 2008, 07:53:30 PM »

G was probably there.. but I'm specifically thinking of W.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: October 11, 2008, 07:53:45 PM »

Holy crap! Don't you think that has a lot of significance?

We were looking at the photographs from the LE search of the Anthony's backyard.  I don't have the thread, but maybe someone else does.  LE had moved the playhouse and the sandbox away from the corner of the backyard during the search.  There are little red flags in one area and we speculated that this could be the spot where the dogs hit.  We were trying to figure out if Casey had put Caylee in the sandbox or playhouse, or maybe temporarily buried her under one of them.  There is a picture of LE carrying something large and L shaped.  I thought it looked like a section of the sandbox.  Others thought it was a shovel or something.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: October 11, 2008, 07:54:38 PM »

Casey talking in IM with Nyitaliano....she says she is moving into her own house in a few weeks(IM was in May 08 I believe?)and that she was going to look at the house the next day.I also read somewhere that Casey looked at a house 4 times.This house she is referring to with Tony the fired cop aka Nyitaliano,she says is located at Dean and Curry Ford.
Anyone know where that is?

Looks like a large intersection, this is the only house-like structure there.

* No one commented on the GJ info I posted; no one was interested? 

Hi Brandi,

I was interested but "MyTime" had posted a link earlier in the day so I was already privy to the information.  Thank you for sending your information through.  Don't feel badly because I still don't know how many are seated or empaneled on a Florida GJ.  If I recall correctly what I read it stated that there needed to be a vote of 8 or more to get a yes to indict.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: October 11, 2008, 07:55:02 PM »

At first I had my doubts about LP, but now I love him like the rest of you. 

I love him too...he reminds me of my dad ...big hat and all 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: October 11, 2008, 07:56:13 PM »

Janet - KCJackie is familiar with the area and she seems to think that Red's photograph's were taken at a location near Semoran Rd.  This is in the area of interest near the airport.  Red told us to ask Florida Blue for the location because she was searching with them that day and she is a local.  Unfortunately, Florida Blue hasn't been around.
She never Answered my emails.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: October 11, 2008, 07:57:25 PM »

What is the green stain around the edges?

If I am not mistaken, when skeletonization occurs, minerals leak from the bone causing bone decay and erosion..which could cause the greenish appearance

"God dont like ugly"
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: October 11, 2008, 07:57:53 PM »

Has anyonw we know has a piece of paper from the OCSD telling them to show up in front of a Grand Jury on Tuesday ?
What is irritating me today in a few short words,
Tim being on NG on Thursday night, then Friday, an about face. He meets with Nejame and has other meetings, then no search. He thinks they will meet with Cindy & Geo.
Did Cindy, George and the lawyer not like the donation web site for Tim given out on CNN ?
Did they want their percent ?
Too many things about Cindy seem to be motivated by money.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: October 11, 2008, 07:58:43 PM »

Invision.. this is my post from earlier..

Well, now I am convinced that the Wyatt guy I posted about (who is on probation for Grand Theft) is indeed the same Wyatt who has been doing "searches.  Via this police report, which matches up the data on the OCSO website.  Same b-day.

http://thedailybs.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/ocsdreport.pdf

Notice how the officer states that their group claims their dog hit on something.. turned out to be a dead dog (now wouldn't they have seen the dead dog?).  Officer said K9 team came back later with their own dog, and it did not hit. (Because duh! A dead dog is not a dead person!!)

Interesting.. Per the Daily BS:

On Sunday, we learned from Colleen, Gale’s dog trainer, that Gale’s dog was NOT a certified cadaver dog. Problem with Gale is she was using Colleen to get her to certify the dog, but by Collen’s own admission, the dog was dumber than rocks. How does this help the investigation? It doesn’t, it only hinders the investigation because none of these people know how to contain a crime scene. 

Again, just go here, and type in Locke, Wyatt
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/AppCommon/

The information on the website is the same exact information given in that officer's report.  (And I'm sure Invision can verify that guy pictured is in fact Wyatt Wink )

My thinking at the moment is this:
  They cannot even figure out that a dead dog is nearby?  Their dogs don't know the difference between a human and an animal- perhaps because they're not trained properly? I don't know.. but I have listened to enough of the audio clips from Brian's site to know that this is a fairly common occurrence for them. Point being, that if they think they've hit on a dead dog, what makes them so certain that the bones you've got pictures of are NOT human??   

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #595 on: October 11, 2008, 07:59:04 PM »

What is the green stain around the edges?

If I am not mistaken, when skeletonization occurs, minerals leak from the bone causing bone decay and erosion..which could cause the greenish appearance
thanx, Nikki

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #596 on: October 11, 2008, 07:59:09 PM »

We were looking at the photographs from the LE search of the Anthony's backyard.  I don't have the thread, but maybe someone else does.  LE had moved the playhouse and the sandbox away from the corner of the backyard during the search.  There are little red flags in one area and we speculated that this could be the spot where the dogs hit.  We were trying to figure out if Casey had put Caylee in the sandbox or playhouse, or maybe temporarily buried her under one of them.  There is a picture of LE carrying something large and L shaped.  I thought it looked like a section of the sandbox.  Others thought it was a shovel or something.

Like I said I remeber reading somewhere that FE took both playhouse and sandbox which would make sense they would need to do forensics on both to see of they were any fluids or trace of evidence of a body

JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #597 on: October 11, 2008, 08:00:20 PM »

Like I said I remeber reading somewhere that FE took both playhouse and sandbox which would make sense they would need to do forensics on both to see of they were any fluids or trace of evidence of a body

sorry for spelling ...i mean LE
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: October 11, 2008, 08:01:24 PM »

KarmaRoundUp .. thank you for replying to my post!

Seems no one but you has seen me today.

When I start feeling like this, it's time for me to take a break.

Catch you all later.

Don't go sweety.I'm actually used to no one responding to me Smile
I usually just read.What did you post about GJ?And who is GJ?I'm sorry but sometimes all of the initials confuse me.

Yeah, it happens to all of us. The biggest response I got is when I mentioned Grissom finding DNA in maggots in an episode.

GJ is Grand Jury.

Thank you Boo
I love Grissom....the doggy CSI and the human CSI

Boo - those maggots are going to take Casey down! 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #599 on: October 11, 2008, 08:01:39 PM »

Invision.. this is my post from earlier..

Well, now I am convinced that the Wyatt guy I posted about (who is on probation for Grand Theft) is indeed the same Wyatt who has been doing "searches.  Via this police report, which matches up the data on the OCSO website.  Same b-day.

http://thedailybs.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/ocsdreport.pdf

Notice how the officer states that their group claims their dog hit on something.. turned out to be a dead dog (now wouldn't they have seen the dead dog?).  Officer said K9 team came back later with their own dog, and it did not hit. (Because duh! A dead dog is not a dead person!!)

Interesting.. Per the Daily BS:

On Sunday, we learned from Colleen, Gale’s dog trainer, that Gale’s dog was NOT a certified cadaver dog. Problem with Gale is she was using Colleen to get her to certify the dog, but by Collen’s own admission, the dog was dumber than rocks. How does this help the investigation? It doesn’t, it only hinders the investigation because none of these people know how to contain a crime scene. 

Again, just go here, and type in Locke, Wyatt
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/AppCommon/

The information on the website is the same exact information given in that officer's report.  (And I'm sure Invision can verify that guy pictured is in fact Wyatt Wink )

My thinking at the moment is this:
  They cannot even figure out that a dead dog is nearby?  Their dogs don't know the difference between a human and an animal- perhaps because they're not trained properly? I don't know.. but I have listened to enough of the audio clips from Brian's site to know that this is a fairly common occurrence for them. Point being, that if they think they've hit on a dead dog, what makes them so certain that the bones you've got pictures of are NOT human??   

Great point!

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.