April 25, 2024, 10:07:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 473459 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: October 11, 2008, 08:04:12 PM »

At first I had my doubts about LP, but now I love him like the rest of you. 

I love him too...he reminds me of my dad ...big hat and all 
I also have some admiration and plenty of respect for Padilla. I was going duh ? when he bailed her out, but that worked against Casey didn't it ? She had her chance to tell someone what she was afraid to tell whilst in jail and she said nada. Padilla might have seemed like her saviour, but I guess he saw first hand what end was up with the Anthony family.

.. I had also gone to Padilla's web site and he has had a long career and certainly did not need to insert himself into this case to make a buck or to gain anything. The NG show and their guest have changed their overall tone with him.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: October 11, 2008, 08:05:19 PM »

Unfortunately these bones were NOT reported to LE or anyone ... This has been bothering me since I have left Fla .... I was told that the "vertebre was too large to be a child" and the second bone they said had a curve to it so it wasn't human ....  The vertebre bone bothers me ...

This is a photo of someone holding up the vertebre ....  you can see the size of it .... I was told that there are a lot of animals that have vertebre that looks like humans ... I don't know ...

Hi Invision Smile

Who was it that told you this? you-know-who? Or somebody else in the group? how would he (or she) know whether it belonged to an animal or a human? Adult or child? Are they doctors? do they have some kind of medical training? I mean, I sure as heck would think it was a human.. what do I know.  But to dismiss it outright seems, well, wrong!  Were the bones just left there?  Did they mark this area?

Makes you wonder... if this "person" (wink wink) knows full well that this *might* be a human, and *might* be in a similar age range, but told you otherwise.. so that he (or she) could come back later and pretend to find it all by him (uh, I mean her) self? 

I dunno .... to me it doesn't matter "who" finds the bones as long as someone did ... He did say that he would later post them on his website and put my name to give me credit ... I have not seen the photos on his site .... (but in fairness I only checked once, cuz I don't really care to be associated with these individuals ...

I just have not been feeling well about this particular bone ... When my daughter and I found it ... we called the "team leader" ... yes WL ... he came and inspected the bones ... He put on gloves and picked up the vertebre and said "it was too big to be a childs ... but didn't seem to care if it was a "humans or not" .... was more concerned about calling LE if it was NOT human and getting in trouble for a bogus call ... and put it back down .... He looked at the second bone and discredited it because he said there was a curve to it and human bones were straight ....

They were not marked and no one seemed interested in them ..... 

BTW the large photo of the "vertebre" is the same bone as in the second smaller photo with the arrow of WL holding up the bone ...  It is the same bone just one photo is just taken at a very close range ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: October 11, 2008, 08:05:39 PM »

KarmaRoundUp .. thank you for replying to my post!

Seems no one but you has seen me today.

When I start feeling like this, it's time for me to take a break.

Catch you all later.

Don't go sweety.I'm actually used to no one responding to me Smile
I usually just read.What did you post about GJ?And who is GJ?I'm sorry but sometimes all of the initials confuse me.

Yeah, it happens to all of us. The biggest response I got is when I mentioned Grissom finding DNA in maggots in an episode.

GJ is Grand Jury.

Thank you Boo
I love Grissom....the doggy CSI and the human CSI

Boo - those maggots are going to take Casey down! 

I know I have mentioned this before, but the coolest thing I ever saw was a show that MIchael Baden did..A woman had died of an overdose..BUT, at the time, they didnt know if it was suicide or homicide..
There was maggots on top of the water where she was lying..He scoops the maggots up, puts them in a blender, puts them on a slide and tests them..They showed barbituates..
IMHO, if they test those maggots, they will show levels of choloroform or any other drug that was in Caylee's system.....

"God dont like ugly"
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #603 on: October 11, 2008, 08:08:33 PM »

G was probably there.. but I'm specifically thinking of W.

Hm... I know who G is, but who is W?
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: October 11, 2008, 08:13:47 PM »

invision, in your best educated guess, what would you guess the dimensions of both bones would be in terms of inches, length & width, please.

As far as size ... I thought right away that it could be the base (bottom) bone of the spine (not the tip)  ... the one that sits between the pelvis.  The coxic?  I'm sorry I haven't reasearched it ....I thought it looked like it might be that bone of a young adult ...

Maybe 2" wide by 1 1/2 inches high ... maybe?

I tried to "let it go" and think it was nothing BUT ... last night I just couldn't anymore and decided to ask you guys for help .as far as if it was human or not ... No one that day seemed interested in it .....

I've been working all day and just got home and found that you all were talking about it ...

ANOTHERMONKEY  I have not reported it to LE ... I just first posted here last night to get someone else's opinion ...  I just don't know what to do ....    I do know that it has stuck in my crawl since I have seen it .... 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: October 11, 2008, 08:15:08 PM »

Unfortunately these bones were NOT reported to LE or anyone ... This has been bothering me since I have left Fla .... I was told that the "vertebre was too large to be a child" and the second bone they said had a curve to it so it wasn't human ....  The vertebre bone bothers me ...

This is a photo of someone holding up the vertebre ....  you can see the size of it .... I was told that there are a lot of animals that have vertebre that looks like humans ... I don't know ...

Hi Invision Smile

Who was it that told you this? you-know-who? Or somebody else in the group? how would he (or she) know whether it belonged to an animal or a human? Adult or child? Are they doctors? do they have some kind of medical training? I mean, I sure as heck would think it was a human.. what do I know.  But to dismiss it outright seems, well, wrong!  Were the bones just left there?  Did they mark this area?

Makes you wonder... if this "person" (wink wink) knows full well that this *might* be a human, and *might* be in a similar age range, but told you otherwise.. so that he (or she) could come back later and pretend to find it all by him (uh, I mean her) self? 

I dunno .... to me it doesn't matter "who" finds the bones as long as someone did ... He did say that he would later post them on his website and put my name to give me credit ... I have not seen the photos on his site .... (but in fairness I only checked once, cuz I don't really care to be associated with these individuals ...

I just have not been feeling well about this particular bone ... When my daughter and I found it ... we called the "team leader" ... yes WL ... he came and inspected the bones ... He put on gloves and picked up the vertebre and said "it was too big to be a childs ... but didn't seem to care if it was a "humans or not" .... was more concerned about calling LE if it was NOT human and getting in trouble for a bogus call ... and put it back down .... He looked at the second bone and discredited it because he said there was a curve to it and human bones were straight ....

They were not marked and no one seemed interested in them ..... 

BTW the large photo of the "vertebre" is the same bone as in the second smaller photo with the arrow of WL holding up the bone ...  It is the same bone just one photo is just taken at a very close range ...

Invision - Bless your heart!  You made that special trip to Flordia.  You scheduled the trip and then Tim left.  You got stuck with a loser.  You found something.  It was completely discredited by someone who might not his a$$ from left field.

Is there a way that you can attach the bone pictures and the other location pictures that you posted in an email to Orlando LE?  Give them an explanation about what happened and they will send someone out to take a look.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: October 11, 2008, 08:15:55 PM »

Invision were you searching with a someone whose first name starts with a G??

She was not there ... but I found out later it was some of her team ....

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: October 11, 2008, 08:17:16 PM »

On Oct 13/08 that rag paper the Globe has a picture of the Anthony's yard, what
happened to the sand box, did LE take it. it is no where in the picture

I believe i read somewhere that LE took both the sandbox and the play house

Holy crap! Don't you think that has a lot of significance?

We were looking at the photographs from the LE search of the Anthony's backyard.  I don't have the thread, but maybe someone else does.  LE had moved the playhouse and the sandbox away from the corner of the backyard during the search.  There are little red flags in one area and we speculated that this could be the spot where the dogs hit.  We were trying to figure out if Casey had put Caylee in the sandbox or playhouse, or maybe temporarily buried her under one of them.  There is a picture of LE carrying something large and L shaped.  I thought it looked like a section of the sandbox.  Others thought it was a shovel or something.

Like I said I remeber reading somewhere that FE took both playhouse and sandbox which would make sense they would need to do forensics on both to see of they were any fluids or trace of evidence of a body

Lets not forget this shovel that was found during a search of a place of interest.

Search Continues for Missing Caylee Anthony … Texas EquuSearch Searches Parks, Woods & Near Airport … EXCLUSIVE PICS

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/02/search-continues-for-missing-caylee-anthony-texas-equusearch-searches-parks-woods-near-airport-exclusive-pics/#more-6003

One things is for certain, Casey better live it up this weekend ... because next week she will be having her selfish world rocked.

Caylee Anthony Missing: Casey Anthony Wins Legal Battle But on the Verge of Losing Indictment War … George Anthony to Testify Against Casey

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/10/11/caylee-anthony-missing-casey-anthony-wins-legal-battle-but-on-the-verge-of-losing-indictment-war-george-anthony-to-testify-against-casey/
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #608 on: October 11, 2008, 08:20:26 PM »

We were looking at the photographs from the LE search of the Anthony's backyard.  I don't have the thread, but maybe someone else does.  LE had moved the playhouse and the sandbox away from the corner of the backyard during the search.  There are little red flags in one area and we speculated that this could be the spot where the dogs hit.  We were trying to figure out if Casey had put Caylee in the sandbox or playhouse, or maybe temporarily buried her under one of them.  There is a picture of LE carrying something large and L shaped.  I thought it looked like a section of the sandbox.  Others thought it was a shovel or something.

Like I said I remeber reading somewhere that FE took both playhouse and sandbox which would make sense they would need to do forensics on both to see of they were any fluids or trace of evidence of a body

Lets not forget this shovel that was found during a search of a place of interest.

Search Continues for Missing Caylee Anthony … Texas EquuSearch Searches Parks, Woods & Near Airport … EXCLUSIVE PICS

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/02/search-continues-for-missing-caylee-anthony-texas-equusearch-searches-parks-woods-near-airport-exclusive-pics/#more-6003

One things is for certain, Casey better live it up this weekend ... because next week she will be having her selfish world rocked.

Caylee Anthony Missing: Casey Anthony Wins Legal Battle But on the Verge of Losing Indictment War … George Anthony to Testify Against Casey

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/10/11/caylee-anthony-missing-casey-anthony-wins-legal-battle-but-on-the-verge-of-losing-indictment-war-george-anthony-to-testify-against-casey/

Got any inside scoop on the shovel?

I know... you probably can't tell us anyway.

Perhaps you could give us a secret sign... like LP was supposed to last night....

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #609 on: October 11, 2008, 08:21:02 PM »

Invision were you searching with a someone whose first name starts with a G??

She was not there ... but I found out later it was some of her team ....
OMG Invision you poor thing.  You need to give OCSO a call and let them know what you found, the group you were with, and the area (if you know).  The very least it could be nothing, but if its something major that would be great.  Either way it wil help to lighten the burden you must be carrying right now.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: October 11, 2008, 08:21:58 PM »

IIRC ... Klaas identified the object that LE was carry as possibly a stroller.

Janet

PHOTOS

Investigators search the backyard of home where 2-year-old Caylee Anthony lived.
July 18, 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/071808cayleehomesearch/1/lg/071808searchathome12.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: October 11, 2008, 08:23:07 PM »

Invision.. this is my post from earlier..

Well, now I am convinced that the Wyatt guy I posted about (who is on probation for Grand Theft) is indeed the same Wyatt who has been doing "searches.  Via this police report, which matches up the data on the OCSO website.  Same b-day.

http://thedailybs.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/ocsdreport.pdf

Notice how the officer states that their group claims their dog hit on something.. turned out to be a dead dog (now wouldn't they have seen the dead dog?).  Officer said K9 team came back later with their own dog, and it did not hit. (Because duh! A dead dog is not a dead person!!)

Interesting.. Per the Daily BS:

On Sunday, we learned from Colleen, Gale’s dog trainer, that Gale’s dog was NOT a certified cadaver dog. Problem with Gale is she was using Colleen to get her to certify the dog, but by Collen’s own admission, the dog was dumber than rocks. How does this help the investigation? It doesn’t, it only hinders the investigation because none of these people know how to contain a crime scene. 

Again, just go here, and type in Locke, Wyatt
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/AppCommon/

The information on the website is the same exact information given in that officer's report.  (And I'm sure Invision can verify that guy pictured is in fact Wyatt Wink )

My thinking at the moment is this:
  They cannot even figure out that a dead dog is nearby?  Their dogs don't know the difference between a human and an animal- perhaps because they're not trained properly? I don't know.. but I have listened to enough of the audio clips from Brian's site to know that this is a fairly common occurrence for them. Point being, that if they think they've hit on a dead dog, what makes them so certain that the bones you've got pictures of are NOT human??   

I understand this now ... I was suppose to go with JJ but he couldn't go ... he said these people were going and I wanted to go along ... I traveled from PA to help in anyway I could ... I had already made my arrangements then TES pulled out ... These were the only ppl that were searching ... at the time I didn't know any of them had a "history" or were affiliated w/"G" only that they had searched with her when she was in town ... I thought they were just a group of locals that teamed up w/her when she was there ...

Hind sight is 20/20 ... I'm SURE JJ didn't even know all of this at the time ...

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #612 on: October 11, 2008, 08:23:36 PM »

invision, in your best educated guess, what would you guess the dimensions of both bones would be in terms of inches, length & width, please.

As far as size ... I thought right away that it could be the base (bottom) bone of the spine (not the tip)  ... the one that sits between the pelvis.  The coxic?  I'm sorry I haven't reasearched it ....I thought it looked like it might be that bone of a young adult ...

Maybe 2" wide by 1 1/2 inches high ... maybe?

I tried to "let it go" and think it was nothing BUT ... last night I just couldn't anymore and decided to ask you guys for help .as far as if it was human or not ... No one that day seemed interested in it .....

I've been working all day and just got home and found that you all were talking about it ...

ANOTHERMONKEY  I have not reported it to LE ... I just first posted here last night to get someone else's opinion ...  I just don't know what to do ....    I do know that it has stuck in my crawl since I have seen it .... 
I think one of you monkeys who has the ear of LP or Tim should send him the pictures, or have them come hang with the monkeys and give us an official position.   
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: October 11, 2008, 08:24:16 PM »

Monkeys

I will have to make a note to read the 1st pages of this thread ... saw something about bones... but the OldF is   tonight.

Not that it would make a big difference  but when KC  was at the Target  where was she spending the night... Was Tony back from NY (?) then... ?   A lot of food items in there.

Yes I know LE has been tracking her phone  vs  tower pings and we will find out in due time ... but I tend to get impatient at times 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #614 on: October 11, 2008, 08:24:54 PM »

About the bone...I am active in a group that looks for old cold cases so to speak. I refer new search people just for their own comfort level (because we tell them to report every bone they find) to a web site that is called skullsunlimited.com because this website offers for sale both mounted and disarticulated skeletons of animals commonly seen in the wild. There are great pics on this site that can be looked at . Check it out. Of course there are exotic animals as well but very useful site if you are going to volunteer to search and you want to know if you have found something yourself right then and there!!!!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #615 on: October 11, 2008, 08:25:09 PM »

Did the thief not give back the neighbors shovel?     I thought that she had.  Hmm... Where could she have purchased another shovel?  CVS, JC Penny, WinnDixie, or Target?

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #616 on: October 11, 2008, 08:25:59 PM »

I wonder if GA was missing a shovel.  Two shovels may have been used - makes me think 2 people were involved,  But I still hope Casey acted alone but I have my doubts. 

I am so glad the judge didn't rule on her home confinements motion, I want her last days to spent right there - where Caylee played, Caylee slept, Caylee had her first Christmas.  I am looking forward to the day there is Justice for Caylee.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: October 11, 2008, 08:28:07 PM »

Hi, Red - I keep throwing those pictures at everyone! 

OK, all you new posters.  When Red tells us something.... listen very, very carefully.   
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #618 on: October 11, 2008, 08:30:29 PM »

KarmaRoundUp .. thank you for replying to my post!

Seems no one but you has seen me today.

When I start feeling like this, it's time for me to take a break.

Catch you all later.

Don't go sweety.I'm actually used to no one responding to me Smile
I usually just read.What did you post about GJ?And who is GJ?I'm sorry but sometimes all of the initials confuse me.

Yeah, it happens to all of us. The biggest response I got is when I mentioned Grissom finding DNA in maggots in an episode.

GJ is Grand Jury.

Thank you Boo
I love Grissom....the doggy CSI and the human CSI

Boo - those maggots are going to take Casey down! 

I know I have mentioned this before, but the coolest thing I ever saw was a show that MIchael Baden did..A woman had died of an overdose..BUT, at the time, they didnt know if it was suicide or homicide..
There was maggots on top of the water where she was lying..He scoops the maggots up, puts them in a blender, puts them on a slide and tests them..They showed barbituates..
IMHO, if they test those maggots, they will show levels of choloroform or any other drug that was in Caylee's system.....

I remember seeing that same show - I think it was on Autopsy with michael Baden (HBO)-  good point nikkib
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #619 on: October 11, 2008, 08:30:31 PM »

Mr. Red please do not go away yet as I have a question to ask. 

Given that the Orlando Sentinel was at the recent hearing, being heard by the judge in regards to keeping the public records from being sealed, do you think it possible for Scared Monkey's to get a press pass to attend future hearings so that we are all represented??

TIA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.