April 24, 2024, 04:32:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 473398 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: October 11, 2008, 08:30:50 PM »

On Oct 13/08 that rag paper the Globe has a picture of the Anthony's yard, what
happened to the sand box, did LE take it. it is no where in the picture

I believe i read somewhere that LE took both the sandbox and the play house

Holy crap! Don't you think that has a lot of significance?

We were looking at the photographs from the LE search of the Anthony's backyard.  I don't have the thread, but maybe someone else does.  LE had moved the playhouse and the sandbox away from the corner of the backyard during the search.  There are little red flags in one area and we speculated that this could be the spot where the dogs hit.  We were trying to figure out if Casey had put Caylee in the sandbox or playhouse, or maybe temporarily buried her under one of them.  There is a picture of LE carrying something large and L shaped.  I thought it looked like a section of the sandbox.  Others thought it was a shovel or something.

Like I said I remeber reading somewhere that FE took both playhouse and sandbox which would make sense they would need to do forensics on both to see of they were any fluids or trace of evidence of a body

Lets not forget this shovel that was found during a search of a place of interest.

Search Continues for Missing Caylee Anthony … Texas EquuSearch Searches Parks, Woods & Near Airport … EXCLUSIVE PICS

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/02/search-continues-for-missing-caylee-anthony-texas-equusearch-searches-parks-woods-near-airport-exclusive-pics/#more-6003

One things is for certain, Casey better live it up this weekend ... because next week she will be having her selfish world rocked.

Caylee Anthony Missing: Casey Anthony Wins Legal Battle But on the Verge of Losing Indictment War … George Anthony to Testify Against Casey

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/10/11/caylee-anthony-missing-casey-anthony-wins-legal-battle-but-on-the-verge-of-losing-indictment-war-george-anthony-to-testify-against-casey/

Hi, Red - I keep throwing those pictures at everyone! 

OK, all you new posters.  When Red tells us something.... listen very, very carefully.   

LE does have it and I must say I was a bit surprised to find it. Found near water under a bridge in a place that was a point of interest.
oldencrabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #621 on: October 11, 2008, 08:32:06 PM »

It would certainly be an ultimate form of justice if Casey is brought down by DNA from a maggot.

This just made me smile. 

Special delivery!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: October 11, 2008, 08:33:18 PM »

RED,
Kinda hard to tell from the pic... but was the shovel new  or sledom used ?
TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: October 11, 2008, 08:33:19 PM »

My thinking at the moment is this:
  They cannot even figure out that a dead dog is nearby?  Their dogs don't know the difference between a human and an animal- perhaps because they're not trained properly? I don't know.. but I have listened to enough of the audio clips from Brian's site to know that this is a fairly common occurrence for them. Point being, that if they think they've hit on a dead dog, what makes them so certain that the bones you've got pictures of are NOT human??   

I understand this now ... I was suppose to go with JJ but he couldn't go ... he said these people were going and I wanted to go along ... I traveled from PA to help in anyway I could ... I had already made my arrangements then TES pulled out ... These were the only ppl that were searching ... at the time I didn't know any of them had a "history" or were affiliated w/"G" only that they had searched with her when she was in town ... I thought they were just a group of locals that teamed up w/her when she was there ...

Hind sight is 20/20 ... I'm SURE JJ didn't even know all of this at the time ...

That just shows what a wonderful person you are!  You had no idea what types of people you were searching with, and I'm sure JJ didn't or he wouldn't have suggested you go with them.   And I guess it doesn't matter to a point, because you were all out there with at least one main objective- finding Caylee. Smile

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #624 on: October 11, 2008, 08:33:23 PM »

Monkeys

I will have to make a note to read the 1st pages of this thread ... saw something about bones... but the OldF is   tonight.

Not that it would make a big difference  but when KC  was at the Target  where was she spending the night... Was Tony back from NY (?) then... ?   A lot of food items in there.

Yes I know LE has been tracking her phone  vs  tower pings and we will find out in due time ... but I tend to get impatient at times 

I think he was back on July 6th- which would explain the food
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: October 11, 2008, 08:34:16 PM »

Monkeys

I will have to make a note to read the 1st pages of this thread ... saw something about bones... but the OldF is   tonight.

Not that it would make a big difference  but when KC  was at the Target  where was she spending the night... Was Tony back from NY (?) then... ?   A lot of food items in there.

Yes I know LE has been tracking her phone  vs  tower pings and we will find out in due time ... but I tend to get impatient at times 

Yes, Tony was back from NY.  The shopping was on July 8, 10th and then the bank was the 15th.  Tony got back from NY on July 5th.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: October 11, 2008, 08:34:38 PM »

I wonder if one of the thing Casey bought, was a shovel? If not, is there anybody we know of who is currently missing a shovel?

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: October 11, 2008, 08:34:44 PM »

The playhouse is in the globe picture
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #628 on: October 11, 2008, 08:35:19 PM »

KarmaRoundUp .. thank you for replying to my post!

Seems no one but you has seen me today.

When I start feeling like this, it's time for me to take a break.

Catch you all later.

Don't go sweety.I'm actually used to no one responding to me Smile
I usually just read.What did you post about GJ?And who is GJ?I'm sorry but sometimes all of the initials confuse me.

Yeah, it happens to all of us. The biggest response I got is when I mentioned Grissom finding DNA in maggots in an episode.

GJ is Grand Jury.

Thank you Boo
I love Grissom....the doggy CSI and the human CSI

Boo - those maggots are going to take Casey down! 

I totally agree! I just got off the phone with the Ex who is in LE down there, but not close to Orlando. He's been off of work for awhile due to surgery, but he promised me that he will check into the case tomorrow and let me know if he finds anything out. I promised to change the names to protect the innocent, unfortunately the only innocent one was Caylee! I really hope he comes through. BTW he did say that maggots were horrible down there due to the weather conditions and also, if a body (skeleton) were discovered, they would do the DNA test first, THEN notify a family, which could take weeks. The only exception to that would be if the body had identifying articles of clothes, jewelry, etc. I'm sure Caylee was too young for dental records. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: October 11, 2008, 08:35:28 PM »

It would certainly be an ultimate form of justice if Casey is brought down by DNA from a maggot.

This just made me smile. 

As sick as it sounds, it would be a wonderful thing.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: October 11, 2008, 08:35:47 PM »

LE does have it and I must say I was a bit surprised to find it. Found near water under a bridge in a place that was a point of interest.

RED - was this place of interest within a Conservation Easement near the airport?  Also  could you please take a look at the bones I found and tell me if they should be reported to LE in your opinion ...  I just don't know what to do ... 

Would you be able to identify an area as a point of interest if I emailed them to you?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #631 on: October 11, 2008, 08:37:11 PM »

Invision were you searching with a someone whose first name starts with a G??

She was not there ... but I found out later it was some of her team ....
Well, mybe she was "pychically" sending a signal to LE, NOT. IMO, they should have called LE no matter what they thought the bones were, if they aren't a forensic anthropologist then they don't have the skills to make that judgement call.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: October 11, 2008, 08:37:42 PM »

JoyJoy & Klaasend
TY... I was thinking that...   I still wonder where she was Crashing  from 6-16 to 1st of July...   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: October 11, 2008, 08:40:02 PM »

I totally agree! I just got off the phone with the Ex who is in LE down there, but not close to Orlando. He's been off of work for awhile due to surgery, but he promised me that he will check into the case tomorrow and let me know if he finds anything out. I promised to change the names to protect the innocent, unfortunately the only innocent one was Caylee! I really hope he comes through. BTW he did say that maggots were horrible down there due to the weather conditions and also, if a body (skeleton) were discovered, they would do the DNA test first, THEN notify a family, which could take weeks. The only exception to that would be if the body had identifying articles of clothes, jewelry, etc. I'm sure Caylee was too young for dental records. 

Didn't Cindy say that none of Caylee's clothes were missing? I'm not sure if she had some kind of inventory of her clothes or something.. seems odd.   What constitutes "missing", anyway? Everything is at home, minus the clothes Casey packed for Caylee in a backpack? (And Cindy wasn't there that morning, and the night before there was supposedly a huge blow-out, so I doubt she saw what clothes were packed).  And we don't even know for certain that GA accurately remembers what Casey was wearing (since some of us are convinced he either didn't see Caylee, or simply could not remember that far back).  So basically, I don't see how there is any way for Cindy to say that "none" of Caylee's clothes were missing.

What I did think of earlier (that made me sad)..  if Caylee was as naked as her baby doll.. laying somewhere.  So that clothing could not be found and identified.  It might explain why Cindy stated none of her clothes were missing.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: October 11, 2008, 08:40:14 PM »

Invision were you searching with a someone whose first name starts with a G??

She was not there ... but I found out later it was some of her team ....
Well, mybe she was "pychically" sending a signal to LE, NOT. IMO, they should have called LE no matter what they thought the bones were, if they aren't a forensic anthropologist then they don't have the skills to make that judgement call.

There were a TON of small animal bones scattered all throughout the woods ... large bird skulls ... etc ... I couldn't believe it ... They did say that since that long bone had a curve in it that it was not human ... I just went along with what they said cuz I thought they knew what they were doing ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: October 11, 2008, 08:41:02 PM »

RED,
Kinda hard to tell from the pic... but was the shovel new  or sledom used ?
TIA

Was not weather beaten like it had been there a very long time.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: October 11, 2008, 08:41:30 PM »

RED - was this place of interest within a Conservation Easement near the airport?  Also  could you please take a look at the bones I found and tell me if they should be reported to LE in your opinion ...  I just don't know what to do ... 

Would you be able to identify an area as a point of interest if I emailed them to you?

invision
You have bones or pics of bones  from a search ?   
Sorry I have not read back...

JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #637 on: October 11, 2008, 08:41:48 PM »

JoyJoy & Klaasend
TY... I was thinking that...   I still wonder where she was Crashing  from 6-16 to 1st of July...   

I believe she was spending some nights with Amy and Ricardo- during which time Amy's $400 went missing and she told Amy that she was sleep walking- but I am not sure..... 
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: October 11, 2008, 08:44:12 PM »

TY RED
from the pic it almost looked like a price tag was on the handle... but I have some tools that are years old that still have that stubborn tag on them

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #639 on: October 11, 2008, 08:44:39 PM »

Well, this old monkey needs to hit the hay.  Night all!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.