April 26, 2024, 12:33:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 473519 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: October 11, 2008, 08:44:45 PM »

LE does have it and I must say I was a bit surprised to find it. Found near water under a bridge in a place that was a point of interest.

RED - was this place of interest within a Conservation Easement near the airport?  Also  could you please take a look at the bones I found and tell me if they should be reported to LE in your opinion ...  I just don't know what to do ... 

Would you be able to identify an area as a point of interest if I emailed them to you?

invision
You have bones or pics of bones  from a search ?   
Sorry I have not read back...

Yes OF ... I am not sure if they are human or not ... they are posted on a few pages throughout this thread .... I don't want to repost and take up space ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: October 11, 2008, 08:44:57 PM »

I totally agree! I just got off the phone with the Ex who is in LE down there, but not close to Orlando. He's been off of work for awhile due to surgery, but he promised me that he will check into the case tomorrow and let me know if he finds anything out. I promised to change the names to protect the innocent, unfortunately the only innocent one was Caylee! I really hope he comes through. BTW he did say that maggots were horrible down there due to the weather conditions and also, if a body (skeleton) were discovered, they would do the DNA test first, THEN notify a family, which could take weeks. The only exception to that would be if the body had identifying articles of clothes, jewelry, etc. I'm sure Caylee was too young for dental records. 

Didn't Cindy say that none of Caylee's clothes were missing? I'm not sure if she had some kind of inventory of her clothes or something.. seems odd.   What constitutes "missing", anyway? Everything is at home, minus the clothes Casey packed for Caylee in a backpack? (And Cindy wasn't there that morning, and the night before there was supposedly a huge blow-out, so I doubt she saw what clothes were packed).  And we don't even know for certain that GA accurately remembers what Casey was wearing (since some of us are convinced he either didn't see Caylee, or simply could not remember that far back).  So basically, I don't see how there is any way for Cindy to say that "none" of Caylee's clothes were missing.

What I did think of earlier (that made me sad)..  if Caylee was as naked as her baby doll.. laying somewhere.  So that clothing could not be found and identified.  It might explain why Cindy stated none of her clothes were missing.

That is sad - and it seemed to me that Caylee has alot of clothes......my grandson has alot of clothes also ....and I would never be able to tell if something was missing!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: October 11, 2008, 08:44:58 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/17690352/index.html

These people are bleeping idiots. This is all SO bogus about these so-called outings to look at "key areas of interest".  The reporter makes a good point, though. Why the hell would they need to stay local to look for Caylee, when Casey and Baez are saying there are tips out of state? Doesn't make any d@mn sense! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: October 11, 2008, 08:46:21 PM »

Well, this old monkey needs to hit the hay.  Night all!
Katysmom
this one is not long here either....

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #644 on: October 11, 2008, 08:46:24 PM »

RED,
Kinda hard to tell from the pic... but was the shovel new  or sledom used ?
TIA

Was not weather beaten like it had been there a very long time.

A shovel from a shed would not look weather beaten, now would it?  Maybe that os why she needed to borrow the neighbors shovel, she already discarded GA's.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #645 on: October 11, 2008, 08:46:33 PM »

Invision, the point is that you ARE bringing to attention now and that is important~Bless you for going all the way down to Fl to search. I would have done the same thing if I had gone all that way, that is search with anyone because you were doing your best to help find Caylee.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: October 11, 2008, 08:46:37 PM »

I totally agree! I just got off the phone with the Ex who is in LE down there, but not close to Orlando. He's been off of work for awhile due to surgery, but he promised me that he will check into the case tomorrow and let me know if he finds anything out. I promised to change the names to protect the innocent, unfortunately the only innocent one was Caylee! I really hope he comes through. BTW he did say that maggots were horrible down there due to the weather conditions and also, if a body (skeleton) were discovered, they would do the DNA test first, THEN notify a family, which could take weeks. The only exception to that would be if the body had identifying articles of clothes, jewelry, etc. I'm sure Caylee was too young for dental records. 

Didn't Cindy say that none of Caylee's clothes were missing? I'm not sure if she had some kind of inventory of her clothes or something.. seems odd.   What constitutes "missing", anyway? Everything is at home, minus the clothes Casey packed for Caylee in a backpack? (And Cindy wasn't there that morning, and the night before there was supposedly a huge blow-out, so I doubt she saw what clothes were packed).  And we don't even know for certain that GA accurately remembers what Casey was wearing (since some of us are convinced he either didn't see Caylee, or simply could not remember that far back).  So basically, I don't see how there is any way for Cindy to say that "none" of Caylee's clothes were missing.

What I did think of earlier (that made me sad)..  if Caylee was as naked as her baby doll.. laying somewhere.  So that clothing could not be found and identified.  It might explain why Cindy stated none of her clothes were missing.

That is sad - and it seemed to me that Caylee has alot of clothes......my grandson has alot of clothes also ....and I would never be able to tell if something was missing!!

Anothermonkey- I should explain my 22 year old daughter and my grandson live with me - I buy him lots of clothes- I would never be able to tell if anyting was missing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: October 11, 2008, 08:47:07 PM »

RED - SM poster/member Invision went to Florida before you were there to search for Caylee.  She ended up in a group that has connections to the psychic Gayle. 

Invision found some bones but the leader of their group said they weren't human and so they weren't reported to LE.  Invision feels funny about this now and wishes they had been reported. 

Here is a pic of one of the bones she found:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3670.msg493730#msg493730
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: October 11, 2008, 08:47:52 PM »

RED,
TIA

Red, was the shovel found in the same location as the photographs of the pond, apartments, and office park?  The "trifecta".
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: October 11, 2008, 08:52:30 PM »

Thanks Klaas     Embarassed

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: October 11, 2008, 08:52:35 PM »

RED,
TIA

A shovel from a shed would not look weather beaten, now would it?  Maybe that os why she needed to borrow the neighbors shovel, she already discarded GA's.

MT - my guess would be that she bought another shovel with her stolen money.  I do gardening and landscaping and my shovels get wet and muddy.  They start looking old very quickly.  If Casey left that shovel, it was exposed to the elements and a hurricane for weeks.  If it wasn't weather beaten after that, I'm betting that it was a new shovel.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: October 11, 2008, 08:52:55 PM »

I am just watching a NANCY GRACE rerun and ... the following UNIDENTIFIED MALE is Leonard Padilla speaking.  It appears like cell phone records have narrowed down the search area.

I am beginning to think that Casey Anthony acted alone in the coverup of Caylee's death.

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
State Will Seek Homicide Charges Against Missing Toddler`s Mother
Aired October 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Tim Miller is going go ahead and review that search area where we were last time, look at the ground conditions, see if the water has receded and if the vegetation is going to allow us to get in and search.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: On the 27th, after she goes back to Amscot and picks up her car, goes to the house, comes to this area, immediately thereafter, she calls Amy and she says, I got rid of the smell in the car, I scraped off the squirrels. You go to the transcripts and you`ll read that, and it`s minutes after she leaves that area and goes back up north to Amscot.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/09/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: October 11, 2008, 08:53:06 PM »

RED - SM poster/member Invision went to Florida before you were there to search for Caylee.  She ended up in a group that has connections to the psychic Gayle. 

Invision found some bones but the leader of their group said they weren't human and so they weren't reported to LE.  Invision feels funny about this now and wishes they had been reported. 

JMO  but if the second pic has a tennis shoe with the bone sitting on it  is a large bone ... maybe too big for Caylee but more like an adult.   
Invision
I would suggest that you contact LE...   Let them conctact group leader etc...
What can it hurt... and may provide info on another missing person ... If Human

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #653 on: October 11, 2008, 08:54:02 PM »

I live in Ontario, Canada and we had a case up here a women was in an accident
with her car and she was in a gully that no one could see the car. After nearly 2 weeks they found the car and her and she was alive. She had thousands of maggots
on her and they were feeding on her wounds. The doctors said it was them that
kept her alive and free from infection and gangareen??
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #654 on: October 11, 2008, 08:55:54 PM »

with her car and she was in a gully that no one could see the car. After nearly 2 weeks they found the car and her and she was alive. She had thousands of maggots

Ew.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: October 11, 2008, 08:55:58 PM »

JMO  but if the second pic has a tennis shoe with the bone sitting on it  is a large bone ... maybe too big for Caylee but more like an adult.   
Invision
I would suggest that you contact LE...   Let them conctact group leader etc...
What can it hurt... and may provide info on another missing person ... If Human

The second pic is a photo of the same bone (large picture) but someone is holding it in the air ... 

Thanks OF ....

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: October 11, 2008, 08:57:55 PM »

Hello Mary...
You just reinforced what I have alway thought ... Maggots eat dying flesh (sorry) they do not eat  cooked meat on a pizza.
I think doctors use them on severe wounds / burns to help in getting rid or dying tissue  and also leaches to help in restoring blood flow   

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: October 11, 2008, 08:58:15 PM »

Possibly..  maybe in some cases they do?

I had a cat who lost an eye in a fight. In the empty socket were maggots.  We had to take him to the vet, obviously.. who told us that it was basically eating his brain while he was alive. He had to be put down.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #658 on: October 11, 2008, 08:58:47 PM »

Ew.

My son is an RN and just recently a man (transient) was brought into the hospital and a wound opened with hundreds of maggots - so this does happen....
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: October 11, 2008, 08:59:12 PM »

Human bones don't curve?  Whoever said clavical bone earlier may have been correct.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.