April 20, 2024, 07:58:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 473127 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: October 11, 2008, 09:00:39 PM »

I live in Ontario, Canada and we had a case up here a women was in an accident
with her car and she was in a gully that no one could see the car. After nearly 2 weeks they found the car and her and she was alive. She had thousands of maggots
on her and they were feeding on her wounds. The doctors said it was them that
kept her alive and free from infection and gangareen??

Mary - the maggot discussion was getting so gruesome this afternoon, I finally stopped.  But, you are right about the maggots and wounds.  During the Civil War when the they were short of medicinal supplies on the battlefields, they put maggots on the wounds.  The maggots would eat the decaying flesh and the gangrenous tissue as it developed.  The maggots prevented the spread of decay and gangrene.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: October 11, 2008, 09:01:16 PM »

Human bones don't curve?  Whoever said clavical bone earlier may have been correct.

This website has alot of good photos of human bone:

http://www.skullsunlimited.com/human_osteo_collection.html
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: October 11, 2008, 09:01:55 PM »

That is sad - and it seemed to me that Caylee has alot of clothes......my grandson has alot of clothes also ....and I would never be able to tell if something was missing!!

Anothermonkey- I should explain my 22 year old daughter and my grandson live with me - I buy him lots of clothes- I would never be able to tell if anyting was missing

My kids have decent sized wardrobes, but I doubt I'd notice anything missing, either... (plus my memory isn't very good).   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: October 11, 2008, 09:02:23 PM »

Human bones don't curve?  Whoever said clavical bone earlier may have been correct.

Thanks Mary ... I am looking now to email the OCSO ... I'll keep ya'll posted if I hear anything back ...

The thought of them being human makes me sad ... somewhere..... someone is missing someone ... 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: October 11, 2008, 09:03:03 PM »

I think Red may have left, but weren't these items found along with the shovel?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: October 11, 2008, 09:03:59 PM »

with her car and she was in a gully that no one could see the car. After nearly 2 weeks they found the car and her and she was alive. She had thousands of maggots
Hello Mary...
You just reinforced what I have alway thought ... Maggots eat dying flesh (sorry) they do not eat  cooked meat on a pizza.
I think doctors use them on severe wounds / burns to help in getting rid or dying tissue  and also leaches to help in restoring blood flow   

Old Fart- flip back to the maggot discussion that we had this afternoon.  It's amazing and the Body Farm is at the center of maggot experimentation.

Maggots will take Casey Down
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: October 11, 2008, 09:04:05 PM »

And whatever this is
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #667 on: October 11, 2008, 09:04:54 PM »

What is the picture of, I can not make it out. TIA

JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #668 on: October 11, 2008, 09:06:44 PM »

That is sad - and it seemed to me that Caylee has alot of clothes......my grandson has alot of clothes also ....and I would never be able to tell if something was missing!!

Anothermonkey- I should explain my 22 year old daughter and my grandson live with me - I buy him lots of clothes- I would never be able to tell if anyting was missing

My kids have decent sized wardrobes, but I doubt I'd notice anything missing, either... (plus my memory isn't very good).   

i know what you mean lol - i would still find it hard to believe for anyone to tell if certain items of clothing were missing....  I believe that it is just denial
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: October 11, 2008, 09:07:23 PM »

What is the picture of, I can not make it out. TIA

One is a knife the other looks like some kind of plastic bag or strips, can't tell. But these pictures were with the shovel pics. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #670 on: October 11, 2008, 09:07:34 PM »

Hello Mary...
You just reinforced what I have alway thought ... Maggots eat dying flesh (sorry) they do not eat  cooked meat on a pizza.
I think doctors use them on severe wounds / burns to help in getting rid or dying tissue  and also leaches to help in restoring blood flow   

Nobody said there was actual pizza in the trunk, I believe they said it was an empty pizza box per the tow yard owners interview. Makes it even less likely that the maggots were feasting on left over pizza!  

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: October 11, 2008, 09:08:00 PM »

The second pic is a photo of the same bone (large picture) but someone is holding it in the air ... 
Thanks OF ....
Invision
I do not know diddly about bones,  human or animal  JMO but the leader of the seach group should have flagged it and called LE..   Unless they have a DR. or Phd... in that type of stuff.

And I still think the pic looks like it is sitting on the opening (top) of a mid high tennis shoe with velcrore type top strap...

Make the call... you will feel better and get answers... you need to have

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #672 on: October 11, 2008, 09:08:04 PM »

Possibly..  maybe in some cases they do?

I had a cat who lost an eye in a fight. In the empty socket were maggots.  We had to take him to the vet, obviously.. who told us that it was basically eating his brain while he was alive. He had to be put down.   

Anothermom,

That's just terribly sad.  I'm so sorry that you had to go through that.  It must have been so difficult.   Back on topic I'll go!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: October 11, 2008, 09:08:17 PM »

I am just watching a NANCY GRACE rerun and ... the following UNIDENTIFIED MALE is Leonard Padilla speaking.  It appears like cell phone records have narrowed down the search area.

I am beginning to think that Casey Anthony acted alone in the coverup of Caylee's death.

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
State Will Seek Homicide Charges Against Missing Toddler`s Mother
Aired October 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Tim Miller is going go ahead and review that search area where we were last time, look at the ground conditions, see if the water has receded and if the vegetation is going to allow us to get in and search.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: On the 27th, after she goes back to Amscot and picks up her car, goes to the house, comes to this area, immediately thereafter, she calls Amy and she says, I got rid of the smell in the car, I scraped off the squirrels. You go to the transcripts and you`ll read that, and it`s minutes after she leaves that area and goes back up north to Amscot.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/09/ng.01.html

I think she acted alone and she wrote that poem about holding her head up and not telling anyone anything.  Unless they find Caylee, a witness comes forward, or she confesses the best that LE will be able to do is Manslaughter and not Murder I .  She hasn't admitted anything to anyone.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: October 11, 2008, 09:09:39 PM »

I am just watching a NANCY GRACE rerun and ... the following UNIDENTIFIED MALE is Leonard Padilla speaking.  It appears like cell phone records have narrowed down the search area.

I am beginning to think that Casey Anthony acted alone in the coverup of Caylee's death.

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
State Will Seek Homicide Charges Against Missing Toddler`s Mother
Aired October 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Tim Miller is going go ahead and review that search area where we were last time, look at the ground conditions, see if the water has receded and if the vegetation is going to allow us to get in and search.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: On the 27th, after she goes back to Amscot and picks up her car, goes to the house, comes to this area, immediately thereafter, she calls Amy and she says, I got rid of the smell in the car, I scraped off the squirrels. You go to the transcripts and you`ll read that, and it`s minutes after she leaves that area and goes back up north to Amscot.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/09/ng.01.html

Homicide Charge May Be Brought Against Missing Toddler`s Mother
Aired October 8, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, MET WITH TOT CASE INVESTIGATORS: I don`t have the map here in front of me, but it`s just southeast of the home, northwest to the airport. There is a small area there where the two towers -- she was right in the middle of the two towers.

Now let me add something to this that`s very important. On the 27th after she goes back to Amscot and picks up her car, goes to the house, comes to this area, immediately thereafter, she calls Amy and she says, "I got rid of the smell in the car. I scraped off the squirrels."

You go to the transcripts, and you`ll read that and it`s a -- minutes after she leaves that area and goes back up north to Amscot.

GRACE: OK. And the area is south of what?

PADILLA: It`s south of the residence and north of the airport. It`s just right in between there.

GRACE: OK. To -- and that is a heavily wooded or swampy area, Leonard?

PADILLA: It`s a little of both. There`s combinations. But there`s a road that cuts through from the northwest to the southeast. It cuts right through there. I don`t have a map with me, so it`s difficult to explain. But there is an area right there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/08/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Homicide Charge May Be Brought Against Missing Toddler`s Mother
Aired October 8, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Where are you going search first and why?

MILLER: We`re going to be in the areas where there were cell phone activities, and that`s not a secret to anybody, Nancy.

GRACE: So around the Orlando International Airport or somewhere else?

MILLER: Around the airport. And there`s three cell towers that we`ve got a tremendous amount of interest in, so this is where we`re going to be.

GRACE: Tim, what resources do you plan to use, horses, by foot? What are you going do?

MILLER: You know, Nancy, the last day on the search, we had 1,186 volunteers out there, plus all the resources in the world, but conditions weren`t right. I predict there will be over 2,000 searchers. Nobody`s lost interest in this. In fact, people are more focused now. They want little Caylee found.  There`s not one chance in this world Caylee`s alive.  We`ll bring in every resource that we need...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/08/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #675 on: October 11, 2008, 09:10:47 PM »

The second pic is a photo of the same bone (large picture) but someone is holding it in the air ... 
Thanks OF ....
Invision
I do not know diddly about bones,  human or animal  JMO but the leader of the seach group should have flagged it and called LE..   Unless they have a DR. or Phd... in that type of stuff.

And I still think the pic looks like it is sitting on the opening (top) of a mid high tennis shoe with velcrore type top strap...

Make the call... you will feel better and get answers... you need to have

the person  holding the bone has gloves on ... I at first could not tell either until i kept looking at the picture

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #676 on: October 11, 2008, 09:11:15 PM »

And whatever this is

Rolls and rolls of paper towels? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #677 on: October 11, 2008, 09:12:19 PM »

Yeah, that was listed as a hacksaw/ knife! OMG, I shutter to think!   

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: October 11, 2008, 09:12:50 PM »

And whatever this is

Rolls and rolls of paper towels? 
Thought of that but doubt they'd hold up in the rain.  But maybe rolls of plastic wrap. 
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: October 11, 2008, 09:13:49 PM »

the person  holding the bone has gloves on ... I at first could not tell either until i kept looking at the picture

JOYJOY
Thank you.. now I see the hand / glove 

I would still call LE...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.