April 24, 2024, 10:50:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 473409 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #740 on: October 11, 2008, 09:44:43 PM »

Does anyone know why Casey was fired from her job at Universal, if indeed, she was fired?  I am wondering if it was for stealing or perhaps padding her resume.  I know that she worked for the Kodak part of Universal, right?

I believe it was stated that she wasn't fired, she just stopped showing up. I think her boss at Kodak called it Job Abandonment.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #741 on: October 11, 2008, 09:45:13 PM »

YEAH!!  MY YOUTUBE VIDEO FINALLY FINISHED LOADING!!   

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!

(here is the link if anyone is interested)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUBH50fiLiE

Watching it now, it's wonderful! 

DOLCE-

This is so moving.....everytime I watch these videos I cry.....so so sad - what a happy little girl who is no more- so hard to believe.  You've got me crying again.  Good job and thanks for sharing

also so many pics of her in the sandbox and playhouse - also did you notice how much she looks like grandma cindy in some of these pics
Yes she has a lot of similar qualities as Cindy.  I do not see much of Casey in Caylee, but I do see alot of facial similarities to Cindy as well as expressions.

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #742 on: October 11, 2008, 09:45:38 PM »

I bought a " Globe" newspaper tonight. I have not bought one of these things in Forever. It has the date of October 20,2008 edition on the cover for Date of paper

I bought it because they have Casey on the cover. I wanted to see what was their take on all this.

I have no clue what of this is truth or ??? Dare to believe.

Says within the article - 3rd paragraph.

Globe can reveal a secret witness is about to Rip the case wide open three months after the Orlando Tot vanished.

The Witness, who insiders say is expecting to be subpoenaed. Claims to have minute-by-minute details about EXACTLY what happened to the 2 year old. Including how and when she was murdered - where her little body was dumped.

then it goes to all the repeated info that we all have heard - on and on and on

Ohhhh come on ??!!!!  Seriously.  I don't believe it.  If that were true, then why would you need a grand jury??  Or do you have to go GJ in Florida if you are seeking murder 1  ??
in florida all capital murders go infront of the gj
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #743 on: October 11, 2008, 09:46:47 PM »

Did Red go to bed too? 

Klaas do you know if he will be joining in with TES in their new search?  I think he also missed my post about having a Monkey present at the future hearings. 

I know this is way way in the future, but do you all think that the future hearings will be televised?  (with the exception of the Grandjury hearing)

I don't know if Red will be searching with the next search...hard to say.  Probably depends upon when it is. 
Thanks for the 411.  I hope that any monkey who joins in the search will keep us updated with photos (if permitted without obstructing all the justice for Caylee) as well as location tips (again if permitted). 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #744 on: October 11, 2008, 09:47:02 PM »

Hi to all monkeys!  Am new to this forum, but have followed this case from the start.  Have to say, I do enjoy this forum very much.  Thanks to everyone for everything that is being done for Caylee's sake.  Am looking forward to seeing what happens with the grand jury.  Hopefully Casey will soon find herself in a very uncomfy new home with steel doors and unpleasant roomies.  heh.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: October 11, 2008, 09:47:10 PM »

Niterzzz All

Thanks so much for all the support and input ... per all of your advice I sent an email with 10 photos of search area and bones along with my name and phone number ....

I hope I am not wasting LE's time as I know they are busy ... that is not my intention but I sure do feel better ... Maybe I will get some sound sleep tonight ...

Will keep the monkeys informed if I get a response, one way or another ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: October 11, 2008, 09:47:15 PM »

Another decomp question.   Does anyone know if it would be difficult to get the odor of decomp out from under ones fingernails.  I looked at tons of Casey pics and it seems she didn't often get her nails done, maybe one picture long ago.  I was just wondering if getting her nails done was just part of her self indulgent spree or maybe to help rid the odor. 

I have no idea.  I would think if you soaked your hands in bleach it would take care of the smell.  I tend to think it was just a self indulgent spree.
Didn't someone say casey had her nails done and got a tatoo?

NO REMORSE

NANCY GRACE
More Tot Mom Party Photos Released
Aired August 4, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

(BEGIN AUDIO CLIP)

MARK WILLIAMS, WNDB NEWSTALK 1150: Well, Nancy, I guess the biggest thing right now -- and I know the biggest thing right now -- are those risque photos that were issued and released just a couple of hours ago. They are risque in the fact that they were taken June 20 after -- five days after Caylee Anthony went missing. And she is shown bumping and grinding with another woman during that "hot bodies" contest. And that`s the big thing right there. Obviously, you know, you have shown them. They`re up on the screen right now.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/04/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #747 on: October 11, 2008, 09:47:23 PM »

I bought a " Globe" newspaper tonight. I have not bought one of these things in Forever. It has the date of October 20,2008 edition on the cover for Date of paper

I bought it because they have Casey on the cover. I wanted to see what was their take on all this.

Globe can reveal a secret witness is about to Rip the case wide open three months after the Orlando Tot vanished.

The Witness, who insiders say is expecting to be subpoenaed. Claims to have minute-by-minute details about EXACTLY what happened to the 2 year old. Including how and when she was murdered - where her little body was dumped.

Ohhhh come on ??!!!!  Seriously.  I don't believe it.  If that were true, then why would you need a grand jury??  Or do you have to go GJ in Florida if you are seeking murder 1  ??

If it was the Enquirer, I'd believe it.

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #748 on: October 11, 2008, 09:48:07 PM »

YEAH!!  MY YOUTUBE VIDEO FINALLY FINISHED LOADING!!   

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!

(here is the link if anyone is interested)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUBH50fiLiE

Watching it now, it's wonderful! 
Thank you!!  Smile  Its my first video..LOL

Wonderful!  What is the music - it's so haunting?
Thank you.  "Breath Me" by Sia

Thank you - again, just lovely.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: October 11, 2008, 09:48:11 PM »

Well dog gone, I didn't know that.  thank you.  If there is someone who knows all the details, wouldn't that person be an accomplice???  Wellllll, or maybe someone she confided in. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: October 11, 2008, 09:48:23 PM »

When I was a kid, one of my male cats had an eye scratched out in a fight, too.  He also had to be put down.  I still remember how sad it was and it was almost 50 years ago.  I have since learned that sometimes after mating, the female cat will turn on the male and go for his face area.

My kitty died in the late 80's..  I remember it well (of course).  The vet's office did get a batch of kittens in that very day, and I took a sweet one (a boy) home with me. But 3 years later, he died mysteriously. We started noticing an odor under the house, and had my dad look.. he found my kitty there.. no longer alive.  I told myself that was it for boy cats.

You know.. your point about females hadn't occurred to me, but does explain a lot.  My cat was never fixed- my parents never got around to it.. and when they did plan to keep him inside to take him in, he'd somehow get out.    He'd go "exploring" for months at a time.. sometimes I'd just assume he was dead.. then he'd show up out of the blue.  So it shocked the heck out of me when I heard meowing on the side of the house, and found him there like that with the maggots. I screamed and screamed.  But it was touching that  (despite the effect they were having on him) he remembered where home was, so that I could get him the care he needed.  Even if that care was humanely putting him to sleep.

Think about it.. here we are, horrified and mourning about beloved animals who passed on years ago..  Casey can't even act like that over her own human child!!  And days, weeks, 4 months after the fact!!  It's really sick and sad all at the same time. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #751 on: October 11, 2008, 09:48:44 PM »

Another decomp question.   Does anyone know if it would be difficult to get the odor of decomp out from under ones fingernails.  I looked at tons of Casey pics and it seems she didn't often get her nails done, maybe one picture long ago.  I was just wondering if getting her nails done was just part of her self indulgent spree or maybe to help rid the odor. 

I have no idea.  I would think if you soaked your hands in bleach it would take care of the smell.  I tend to think it was just a self indulgent spree.

My friend found his mother dead.  She had been dead for about 3 days.  He could not get that smell out!  He said it was in his mouth, in his nose, on his hands!! He was doing shots of whiskey, bleached everything and nothing helped.  The coroner said it would take a while!  We couldn't smell it but he still could!!
We were called to a close relative of my hub's apartment to help clean thing out.  The body had only been in the apartment 2 days prior to being discovered and removed.  Walking into the apartment it was eerily calm and there was a smell, not a decomp smell but a smell I have linked to "death". 
Personally I think that the first phone call made by Cindy spoke volumes upon volumes.  The woman was a nurse, there was no mistakening the smell she smelt to that of a squirrel, cricket, or pizza. 

My old neighbor was a retired cop from NY.   He told me they used to through moth balls in apartments when a foul smell had been reported.  To this day, he can not even smell mothballs because it triggers his brain and he can actually remmeber the smell.  He said it is a smell you can never forget no matter how hard you try. That bad!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: October 11, 2008, 09:48:52 PM »

SS,

I am so sorry for the loss of your male Kitty too.  The reason we lose a fur baby is usually illness or old age and that is difficult beyond words.  Even then we have a time to process that we will lose our loved one.  When the decision must be made immediately because of severe injury,there is no time for preparation.  The grief remains so raw.  My heart goes out to you as well!

PJ flower

O/T
Thank you.  After that, every cat that I owned has been spayed or neutered.  Most have lived to be quite old - especially the ones that I keep in the house.  I had a 21 year old Siamese male and I currently have a 15 year old Siamese female.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: October 11, 2008, 09:49:13 PM »

Niterzzz All

Thanks so much for all the support and input ... per all of your advice I sent an email with 10 photos of search area and bones along with my name and phone number ....

Good for you, Invision!!!     Nite!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #754 on: October 11, 2008, 09:49:16 PM »

Hi to all monkeys!  Am new to this forum, but have followed this case from the start.  Have to say, I do enjoy this forum very much.  Thanks to everyone for everything that is being done for Caylee's sake.  Am looking forward to seeing what happens with the grand jury.  Hopefully Casey will soon find herself in a very uncomfy new home with steel doors and unpleasant roomies.  heh.
Welcome new monkey buddy!

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: October 11, 2008, 09:49:22 PM »

Yes she did!!

Hi MT
I was thinking it was either part of her emancipation ritual or to try and rid her nails of the odor. 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #756 on: October 11, 2008, 09:50:15 PM »

NO REMORSE

NANCY GRACE
More Tot Mom Party Photos Released
Aired August 4, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

(BEGIN AUDIO CLIP)

MARK WILLIAMS, WNDB NEWSTALK 1150: Well, Nancy, I guess the biggest thing right now -- and I know the biggest thing right now -- are those risque photos that were issued and released just a couple of hours ago. They are risque in the fact that they were taken June 20 after -- five days after Caylee Anthony went missing. And she is shown bumping and grinding with another woman during that "hot bodies" contest. And that`s the big thing right there. Obviously, you know, you have shown them. They`re up on the screen right now.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/04/ng.01.html
No the having her nails done thing was in someones statement..One of the guys who's girlfriend came up and was looking forward to casey talking about caylee and never did..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: October 11, 2008, 09:50:42 PM »

Welcome Wyks!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #758 on: October 11, 2008, 09:51:08 PM »

SS,

I am so sorry for the loss of your male Kitty too.  The reason we lose a fur baby is usually illness or old age and that is difficult beyond words.  Even then we have a time to process that we will lose our loved one.  When the decision must be made immediately because of severe injury,there is no time for preparation.  The grief remains so raw.  My heart goes out to you as well!

PJ flower

O/T
Thank you.  After that, every cat that I owned has been spayed or neutered.  Most have lived to be quite old - especially the ones that I keep in the house.  I had a 21 year old Siamese male and I currently have a 15 year old Siamese female.
SS I am so sorry for your loss. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #759 on: October 11, 2008, 09:51:50 PM »

Niterzzz All

I hope I am not wasting LE's time as I know they are busy ... that is not my intention but I sure do feel better ... Maybe I will get some sound sleep tonight ...

Will keep the monkeys informed if I get a response, one way or another ...
Good night Invision....you did the RIGHT thing!!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.