April 26, 2024, 02:46:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 473489 times)
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #780 on: October 11, 2008, 10:04:50 PM »

Does anyone know why Casey was fired from her job at Universal, if indeed, she was fired?  I am wondering if it was for stealing or perhaps padding her resume.  I know that she worked for the Kodak part of Universal, right?

IIRC, she was even about to be considered for management training but then she started missing days until (I assumed) she was let go due to absentism.

I think her boss said that after she found out she was pregnant, she pretty much stopped showing up for work? Anybody else remember that?

I believe it would have had to be after she had Caylee.  In one of her interviews, Cindy mentioned that Casey's work insurance paid for the birth, etc.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: October 11, 2008, 10:06:43 PM »

Another decomp question.   Does anyone know if it would be difficult to get the odor of decomp out from under ones fingernails.  I looked at tons of Casey pics and it seems she didn't often get her nails done, maybe one picture long ago.  I was just wondering if getting her nails done was just part of her self indulgent spree or maybe to help rid the odor. 

I have no idea.  I would think if you soaked your hands in bleach it would take care of the smell.  I tend to think it was just a self indulgent spree.
Didn't someone say casey had her nails done and got a tatoo?

Yes she did!!

Hi MT
I was thinking it was either part of her emancipation ritual or to try and rid her nails of the odor. 

Hi MM, you just vanished last night without any warning.  I was worried all night long!!
I think it may be a little bit of both!

Sorry, it took me so long to think of an intelligent question, I passed out....
Does anyone know what day casey had her nails done?

Wish I knew.  My assumption is based on pictures,  Casey probably had her hair and nails done at JCP.  Also, I think she probably bought some of the jewelry she is wearing in the pic at JCP.  What nefarious items she bought I just can't figure out.  But what is with that big black bracelet she wears?  Is it a watch?   
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: October 11, 2008, 10:07:31 PM »

Sorry this is OT, but i just had to tell you all that i had a cat that lived to 22 years old.  She was born in my closet when i was 7 and she died when i was 29.  She was all black and beautiful.  My big boy kitty is 16 years old now and very healthy and playful

That's a very long life for a kitty. I am sure you were a wonderful mommy to her.. and now to your big boy. Smile   

Don't you just love kitties?

YES YES YES.  I am huge animal lover !!!!  Want them in my bed and cuddle all the time !!!  I don't have children, so my sweet doggy and fat kitty are all i have to take care of .   
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: October 11, 2008, 10:08:52 PM »

Sorry this is OT, but i just had to tell you all that i had a cat that lived to 22 years old.  She was born in my closet when i was 7 and she died when i was 29.  She was all black and beautiful.  My big boy kitty is 16 years old now and very healthy and playful

That's a very long life for a kitty. I am sure you were a wonderful mommy to her.. and now to your big boy. Smile   

YES YES YES.  I am huge animal lover !!!!  Want them in my bed and cuddle all the time !!!  I don't have children, so my sweet doggy and fat kitty are all i have to take care of .   

why is my picture so big ????  how do i resize it??
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: October 11, 2008, 10:09:09 PM »

I love hearing about everyone's fur babies-I've got some of my own.  But we are really getting off topic here...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: October 11, 2008, 10:09:14 PM »

I think her boss said that after she found out she was pregnant, she pretty much stopped showing up for work? Anybody else remember that?

I believe it would have had to be after she had Caylee.  In one of her interviews, Cindy mentioned that Casey's work insurance paid for the birth, etc.

That does make sense.   

hi MsJoni- I think you're right about that- I remember somebody saying that on (I think it was) NG the other night..  While I doubt Casey will get the death penalty, it wouldn't surprise me (if the evidence is good) that the state would at least try to seek it.  I suppose we'll have to wait and see what goods they have on her. 

Can you think of any women who have gotten the DP (in recent years) for murdering their child?  (Did that lady who killed her two sons - and shot silly string at their graves - get the DP? I can't remember).

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: October 11, 2008, 10:09:18 PM »

Good Night Everyone - my old lady and I are off to bed.  She's 15 years old now and I got her from Siamese Rescue in NYC when she was about 4 years old.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: October 11, 2008, 10:09:24 PM »

Last thought on the bones then I give up> the area where the spinal cord goes through in the human is NOT round. It is oval
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #788 on: October 11, 2008, 10:10:12 PM »

omg, abbey!
i've never seen a cat who is bigger than a dog!!
for a second there, the pic is so big, i couldn't see the pup, and just for a second i thought that chubby kitty ate him!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: October 11, 2008, 10:10:14 PM »

I love hearing about everyone's fur babies-I've got some of my own.  But we are really getting off topic here...

Ummm.... I thought I was in the wrong forum...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #790 on: October 11, 2008, 10:10:17 PM »

I have an 18 year old cat who is blind and deaf, but she still finds her food and litter box and loves to cuddle.  I cannot bear to put her down, even tho she can barely walk.  I have been thinking for years now that one day I will find her curled up somewhere, gone.... but she's hanging in there!  I know our time with her won't last forever tho... Sad

Awwww.  The two kitties I have now, I got after my last cat died. She was almost 18- truly my "baby".  Smile  (My kids weren't born til after she died, but they think of her as part of the family 

I know what you mean- having to let go is a very difficult thing.     But it sounds like your kitty still has some cuddle time left.  PURRRR! >".."<

I have two grown kids and neither remembers "life before Kitty" Smile
Part of the reason I am drawn to this case, I suppose - is that I have a 22 year old daughter and 2 year old grand-daughter ! 
love your avatar btw Smile
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #791 on: October 11, 2008, 10:10:19 PM »

Did anyone ever read an explanation of the whitish "id" that the woman LE took from Casey's wallet?  (mentioned in Lee's interview)

Little things seem to haunt me...I think so I won't dwell on Caylee so much.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: October 11, 2008, 10:10:48 PM »

Does anyone know why Casey was fired from her job at Universal, if indeed, she was fired?  I am wondering if it was for stealing or perhaps padding her resume.  I know that she worked for the Kodak part of Universal, right?

IIRC, she was even about to be considered for management training but then she started missing days until (I assumed) she was let go due to absentism.

Yes, now that you mention it that does sound right.

She abandoned her job!  Yet never cared to mention this to anyone.  Actually she promoted herself to event planner with an office, phone, business trips and she could work from home!   

What a shame in a few more years she could have been the CEO.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #793 on: October 11, 2008, 10:10:55 PM »

Another decomp question.   Does anyone know if it would be difficult to get the odor of decomp out from under ones fingernails.  I looked at tons of Casey pics and it seems she didn't often get her nails done, maybe one picture long ago.  I was just wondering if getting her nails done was just part of her self indulgent spree or maybe to help rid the odor. 

I have no idea.  I would think if you soaked your hands in bleach it would take care of the smell.  I tend to think it was just a self indulgent spree.

Yes she did!!

Hi MT
I was thinking it was either part of her emancipation ritual or to try and rid her nails of the odor. 

Hi MM, you just vanished last night without any warning.  I was worried all night long!!

Wish I knew.  My assumption is based on pictures,  Casey probably had her hair and nails done at JCP.  Also, I think she probably bought some of the jewelry she is wearing in the pic at JCP.  What nefarious items she bought I just can't figure out.  But what is with that big black bracelet she wears?  Is it a watch?   

You mean the one that matches her anklet! If I were her would run tonight!!   
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #794 on: October 11, 2008, 10:10:56 PM »

Yes she did!!

Hi MT

IDK..I'm just wondering when she had her nails done..When she put caylee in the backyard or when she moved her again..I also wonder if le talked to the nail tech..The reason is if casey had fake nails put on before she moved caylee's body. Those nails could be evidence (rip them off of her)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: October 11, 2008, 10:11:43 PM »

I believe it was stated that she wasn't fired, she just stopped showing up. I think her boss at Kodak called it Job Abandonment.

From Orlando Sentinel
Where is Caylee?
Hundreds of legal documents in Casey Anthony case released
September 26, 2008 06:37 PM

Anthony's boss warns her about partying

In a deposition, Anthony's former boss at Kodak, Mike Kozak, said he once talked to her about her partying habits.

Kozak, who had a photo-imaging contract at Universal Orlando, told detectives that on one occasion he had told her that she can't manage people during the day and then go out partying at night.

Anthony worked there for a 5-to-6 month period in 2004-05, but left after giving birth to Caylee. She was in the manager-trainee program and Kozak said she got along with the crew, but she was young.

"We actually thought kind of highly of her,'' he said

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,7734507.story?page=3

Transcript of interview by Orange County Sheriff Investigators with Mike Kozak July 30, 2008
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092608mikekozak/indexGallery.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: October 11, 2008, 10:11:52 PM »

That does make sense.   

hi MsJoni- I think you're right about that- I remember somebody saying that on (I think it was) NG the other night..  While I doubt Casey will get the death penalty, it wouldn't surprise me (if the evidence is good) that the state would at least try to seek it.  I suppose we'll have to wait and see what goods they have on her. 

Can you think of any women who have gotten the DP (in recent years) for murdering their child?  (Did that lady who killed her two sons - and shot silly string at their graves - get the DP? I can't remember).

I think she would be more likely to get life, especially if no body is found...juries are more hesitant to give the DP than life...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #797 on: October 11, 2008, 10:11:57 PM »

Yes, now that you mention it that does sound right.

She abandoned her job!  Yet never cared to mention this to anyone.  Actually she promoted herself to event planner with an office, phone, business trips and she could work from home!   

What a shame in a few more years she could have been the CEO.   

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: October 11, 2008, 10:12:24 PM »

Muffy;  I am really sorry.  I dont go OT very much.  Can you help me resize my picture???  Pleeeeeaaaase. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: October 11, 2008, 10:12:27 PM »

This is for you, Muffy. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.