March 28, 2024, 09:18:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 471747 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: October 11, 2008, 10:42:46 PM »

Did anyone else see Baez on Geraldo just now?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: October 11, 2008, 10:43:40 PM »

Murt keeps calling this place "Sacred Monkeys" 

0:30 ustreamer-27978 : Murt one of your bloggers Meatball had some harsh things to say about fellow blog site Scared Monkeys.  Do you find this site to be credible?

He says "there does seem to be some good links there".. and he mentioned we were good enough to get an audio message from TES.  But he's tried to register and hasn't gotten in. LOL

HH- this one's for you 
10:31 ustreamer-96581 : spmeone says they have an inside source with le on scared monkeys she said er friend the le cop said she drowned in the pool, moved three times and drove around withher in trunk for 11 days what do u think about that

What was his answer?

I don't see anyone waiting on registration that looks like it could be Murt. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: October 11, 2008, 10:44:00 PM »

Yes, he's an A**
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #903 on: October 11, 2008, 10:44:03 PM »

MM - I know she got her nails done when Tony was in NY, which I found strange because I would think she would want to show them of to him.  I am pretty sure that she got her tattoo on Juy 2nd.  It was in this time frame!  Does this help?   

According to the computer forensic info, didn't she write her crazy "Diary of Days" on July 2 as well?  I know Cindy posted hers on the 3rd, but for some reason I thought that I saw that the word doc on Casey's computer was actually created before her mother's post?

I believe that Casey posted it on July 7th in response to CAs post!!

I know that it was posted after CA's post, but for some reason I remember thinking when I read the forensics from her computer, that it was a word doc that we actually created before it was posted, and even before Cindy's.  Though maybe "Diary of Days" is a doc she has in her computer and this was an entry on it, that was then posted on her MySpace?  I just thought it was strange....  I could be totally wrong, and don't have the energy to search for that file right now!

oh, actually that was easy to find at docstoc...

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1603690/casey-anthony-computer-report

Under "Documents of Interest", diary of days.doc was created on 7/2/08 at 10:51 am.

So while it was posted on MySpace after Cindy's note, it was created the day BEFORE Cindy posted her note about Caylee.

(Quoting myself...)

So I wonder if she got her nails done before or after her manifesto to her mother on the 2nd....
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: October 11, 2008, 10:44:31 PM »

0:30 ustreamer-27978 : Murt one of your bloggers Meatball had some harsh things to say about fellow blog site Scared Monkeys.  Do you find this site to be credible?

He says "there does seem to be some good links there".. and he mentioned we were good enough to get an audio message from TES.  But he's tried to register and hasn't gotten in. LOL

HH- this one's for you 
10:31 ustreamer-96581 : spmeone says they have an inside source with le on scared monkeys she said er friend the le cop said she drowned in the pool, moved three times and drove around withher in trunk for 11 days what do u think about that

What was his answer?

LOL you heard that too??

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: October 11, 2008, 10:44:35 PM »

long time lurker.... big time fan of scared moneys... glad to meet yall...

Welcome Heykim!

thanks ! ohmygosh! i am getting behind trying to say hey to everyone... so suffice to say.. THANK YOU ALL for the warm welcome... and with all my lurkin... i kinda feel like a know you all Wink
Hey Kim!!!!Where you from??

hey nikki... well i am from the idaho panhandle... and even tho it is MILES away from FLORIDA... i have been obsessed with this case....
nice to meet cha!

Thanks..likewise!! You said "lurkin'" so i was wonderin' if you were from down south like me!!

"God dont like ugly"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: October 11, 2008, 10:45:10 PM »

HH- this one's for you 

What was his answer?

Sorry.. I thought I typed it.  He said that he didn't buy the theory.. he doesn't believe the body was moved more than once I think he said.., but he could be proven wrong.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #907 on: October 11, 2008, 10:45:26 PM »

HH- this one's for you 

Who said all that on here about Caylee being in the trunk for 11 days.  That doesnt sound right.  I dont think anyone in LE would be that stupid would they?  Wouldnt their job be in jeopardy, especially if someone sent the links from SM to LE.  Dang ive missed alot of here!
I was  viewing their when that meatball was running his mouth..I just wanted to jump threw the screen..They stated he hated sm and that he got no reliable info from us..Yet the info he dragged to murts was listed in big black lettres from Klass stating warning rumor..They wer laughing at him because he was running his mouth and yet took info from here to there...Meatball did

Whew!  I cant imagine anyone in LE leaking out info to a member of a board like this and them posting the info.  I mean look what happened to the cop who slept with Casey.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #908 on: October 11, 2008, 10:45:40 PM »

Murt said we have some good links, but he tried to register here, but got no response...... 

Who is Murt?

Before I joined the monkey cage, I found Murt's site and learned alot from his info.

He has been gone out of the area for a few days on a trip but while he was in the Orlando area (I think he lives around there), he would go to the LE when public info was released to post it in its "purest" form on his site.

If I am not mistaken, he was the very first (even before media) who posted Cindy's second interview from the CD.  Others had thought it was the second part of the first.  For awhile, his site was the only posting of that interview.

I don't know him but I think he thinks logically from what I have observed and seems especially learned in legal/LE matters.  I have no idea of his occupation or background but when he is actually on the site he started, I think you would enjoy reading his observations.  (Also, from what I read, I believe his wife is deceased but have no details.)

His site is more or less a "chat site" where there is no registration check required.  Just wanted you to know that what you read there is not necessarily his beliefs.  He is not present to defend himself so I felt compelled to let you know the above.  He's been as involved in this case to the degree most of us have and wants to see justice, too.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #909 on: October 11, 2008, 10:45:52 PM »

HH- this one's for you 

Who said all that on here about Caylee being in the trunk for 11 days.  That doesnt sound right.  I dont think anyone in LE would be that stupid would they?  Wouldnt their job be in jeopardy, especially if someone sent the links from SM to LE.  Dang ive missed alot of here!
I was  viewing their when that meatball was running his mouth..I just wanted to jump threw the screen..They stated he hated sm and that he got no reliable info from us..Yet the info he dragged to murts was listed in big black lettres from Klass stating warning rumor..They wer laughing at him because he was running his mouth and yet took info from here to there...Meatball did
MO..I think meatball was a banned member of sm..I do not know why i think that but i think he was they guy that was banned for 30 days not to long ago..Something about his comments made me think he was pist with sm..Not for just bad info..jmo
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: October 11, 2008, 10:46:11 PM »

he didn't say when this was.. coulda been a while ago.    or maybe he's just confused.. too much to drink.  calls the place sacred monkeys.. maybe that's where he registered? 

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: October 11, 2008, 10:46:16 PM »

Yes, he's an A**

He's also infatuated, he makes me ill!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: October 11, 2008, 10:46:49 PM »

Murt looks as though he dyed his hair, IMO.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: October 11, 2008, 10:47:53 PM »

Whew!  I cant imagine anyone in LE leaking out info to a member of a board like this and them posting the info.  I mean look what happened to the cop who slept with Casey.

HH has said that this person has given her information that is "ok" to put out there.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: October 11, 2008, 10:48:08 PM »

Well..........he could very well be proven wrong......We will all have to wait and see when everything is said and done....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: October 11, 2008, 10:48:09 PM »

Wonder is Red's ears are burning???

ustreamer-27978 : The photos from the first TES search on Scared Monkeys are extremely interesting and should be viewed by anyone interested in this case.
 10:46 ustreamer-27978 : The owner of the site Red put the photos from the search up and its noted as an area of interest based on cell pings.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #916 on: October 11, 2008, 10:48:14 PM »

Murt says he tried to register with us and hasnt been able to..He also called us Sacred Monkeys...LOL

Sacred Monkeys, I like that!!!! We are Scared Sacred Monkeys and should be treated as such!!! Throws nanner!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #917 on: October 11, 2008, 10:48:46 PM »

HH has said that this person has given her information that is "ok" to put out there.

She also said her friend relayed it was just his OPINION.  His theory.

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #918 on: October 11, 2008, 10:49:17 PM »

MM - I know she got her nails done when Tony was in NY, which I found strange because I would think she would want to show them of to him.  I am pretty sure that she got her tattoo on Juy 2nd.  It was in this time frame!  Does this help?   

According to the computer forensic info, didn't she write her crazy "Diary of Days" on July 2 as well?  I know Cindy posted hers on the 3rd, but for some reason I thought that I saw that the word doc on Casey's computer was actually created before her mother's post?

I believe that Casey posted it on July 7th in response to CAs post!!

I know that it was posted after CA's post, but for some reason I remember thinking when I read the forensics from her computer, that it was a word doc that we actually created before it was posted, and even before Cindy's.  Though maybe "Diary of Days" is a doc she has in her computer and this was an entry on it, that was then posted on her MySpace?  I just thought it was strange....  I could be totally wrong, and don't have the energy to search for that file right now!

oh, actually that was easy to find at docstoc...

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1603690/casey-anthony-computer-report

Under "Documents of Interest", diary of days.doc was created on 7/2/08 at 10:51 am.

So while it was posted on MySpace after Cindy's note, it was created the day BEFORE Cindy posted her note about Caylee.

Okay I have this: Anthony’s mother, Cindy Anthony, posted a lengthy message on the social-networking site MySpace on July 3 — nearly two weeks before Caylee was reported missing — “This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love . . . Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankful for all of the love and support given to her . . . ”

A posting titled “diary of days” that appeared on Casey Anthony’s MySpace page July 7 stated: ” . . . What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies. Life will never be easy. . . . ” Anthony posted the message while she was apparently watching American Psycho, a horror movie about a New York executive who is also a serial killer.

Anthony’s ex-fianc� Jesse Grund discovered she had deleted more than 200 photos of her and her with Caylee that were online.

Calling all monkeys - what day was "diary of days" posted on Casey's myspace account?
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #919 on: October 11, 2008, 10:49:24 PM »

long time lurker.... big time fan of scared moneys... glad to meet yall...

Welcome Heykim!

thanks ! ohmygosh! i am getting behind trying to say hey to everyone... so suffice to say.. THANK YOU ALL for the warm welcome... and with all my lurkin... i kinda feel like a know you all Wink
Hey Kim!!!!Where you from??

hey nikki... well i am from the idaho panhandle... and even tho it is MILES away from FLORIDA... i have been obsessed with this case....
nice to meet cha!

Thanks..likewise!! You said "lurkin'" so i was wonderin' if you were from down south like me!!

nope... i was born in the east... grew up in the southwest... and moved to the panhandle for my old age *L*

i have missed sooooooooooo much today... no tv or comp... i did use the mobile phone coupla times but missed out on a bunch..... couldnt wait to post... but i REAAAAAAAAAALLY should go back and read....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.