March 29, 2024, 12:47:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 471786 times)
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #920 on: October 11, 2008, 10:49:53 PM »

Whew!  I cant imagine anyone in LE leaking out info to a member of a board like this and them posting the info.  I mean look what happened to the cop who slept with Casey.

HH has said that this person has given her information that is "ok" to put out there.

Im confused...sorry but ive been way behind and really just skim reading the last week.  So someone on here is getting info from LE and posting what they have to say.  How could that be?

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: October 11, 2008, 10:51:10 PM »

Murt says he tried to register with us and hasnt been able to..He also called us Sacred Monkeys...LOL

Sacred Monkeys, I like that!!!! We are Scared Sacred Monkeys and should be treated as such!!! Throws nanner!   

We have been called that for years now...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: October 11, 2008, 10:51:10 PM »

Unless there was a witness to this MURDER, anything presented by LE will be a theory.  Just like ours.

I tend to think the body was at least moved twice, right?  Her body was, at the very least, spent some time in the backyard...then in the trunk.....so if she died right in the backyard and then moved to trunk (moved once) and then obviously 'dumped' somewhere else (moved twice)

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: October 11, 2008, 10:51:11 PM »

Whew!  I cant imagine anyone in LE leaking out info to a member of a board like this and them posting the info.  I mean look what happened to the cop who slept with Casey.

HH has said that this person has given her information that is "ok" to put out there.
Thank you.......I will continue to tell what I hear and who ever wants to believe can and whoever doesnt Im good with that....Im not stupid and neither is my friend....He's not gonna tell me anything that is gonna hurt this investigation and I dont intent to hurt him in anyway at all........the proff will all come out after this case is over with and then we will all know.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #924 on: October 11, 2008, 10:51:13 PM »

She also said her friend relayed it was just his OPINION.  His theory.

YES, but he is working on this case. So his opinion and theory has to come from the facts, if this indeed true!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: October 11, 2008, 10:51:21 PM »

Im confused...sorry but ive been way behind and really just skim reading the last week.  So someone on here is getting info from LE and posting what they have to say.  How could that be?

Yes but it is only his Theory.Don't think it is based on actual evidence 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: October 11, 2008, 10:52:08 PM »

Yes.... Higherhopes has a connection...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: October 11, 2008, 10:52:09 PM »

Murt says he tried to register with us and hasnt been able to..He also called us Sacred Monkeys...LOL

Sacred Monkeys, I like that!!!! We are Scared Sacred Monkeys and should be treated as such!!! Throws nanner!   

Iknow it!! Makes us sound like a tribe...SHould we rain dance now?????

"God dont like ugly"
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #928 on: October 11, 2008, 10:52:46 PM »

My husband calls it "Crazy Monkeys." 
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #929 on: October 11, 2008, 10:53:13 PM »

MM - I know she got her nails done when Tony was in NY, which I found strange because I would think she would want to show them of to him.  I am pretty sure that she got her tattoo on Juy 2nd.  It was in this time frame!  Does this help?   

According to the computer forensic info, didn't she write her crazy "Diary of Days" on July 2 as well?  I know Cindy posted hers on the 3rd, but for some reason I thought that I saw that the word doc on Casey's computer was actually created before her mother's post?

I believe that Casey posted it on July 7th in response to CAs post!!

I know that it was posted after CA's post, but for some reason I remember thinking when I read the forensics from her computer, that it was a word doc that we actually created before it was posted, and even before Cindy's.  Though maybe "Diary of Days" is a doc she has in her computer and this was an entry on it, that was then posted on her MySpace?  I just thought it was strange....  I could be totally wrong, and don't have the energy to search for that file right now!

oh, actually that was easy to find at docstoc...

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1603690/casey-anthony-computer-report

Under "Documents of Interest", diary of days.doc was created on 7/2/08 at 10:51 am.

So while it was posted on MySpace after Cindy's note, it was created the day BEFORE Cindy posted her note about Caylee.

Okay I have this: Anthony’s mother, Cindy Anthony, posted a lengthy message on the social-networking site MySpace on July 3 — nearly two weeks before Caylee was reported missing — “This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love . . . Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankful for all of the love and support given to her . . . ”

A posting titled “diary of days” that appeared on Casey Anthony’s MySpace page July 7 stated: ” . . . What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies. Life will never be easy. . . . ” Anthony posted the message while she was apparently watching American Psycho, a horror movie about a New York executive who is also a serial killer.

Anthony’s ex-fianc� Jesse Grund discovered she had deleted more than 200 photos of her and her with Caylee that were online.

Calling all monkeys - what day was "diary of days" posted on Casey's myspace account?

Sorry...  I think I am confusing you.

Casey created a word document on her computer and named it "Diary of days.doc" on July 2nd.

She could have cut and pasted it as a post on her myspace at any time after that, and it WAS posted on her myspace AFTER cindy's myspace post of July 3rd.

But what I am saying is that she created the document on July 2nd, according to the computer forensic report.  (as a word document... just sitting in a file on her computer).

Sorry for any confusion.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #930 on: October 11, 2008, 10:53:24 PM »

Another Monkey ~Darlie Routier from outside Dallas, TX......IIRC there are only about 5 women on death row for murdering their children.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: October 11, 2008, 10:53:33 PM »

Sacred Monkeys!  Ha ha ha.  Well, at least we now have the exalted position we always knew we deserved!  Ha ha ha.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #932 on: October 11, 2008, 10:53:40 PM »

HH. They may not be talking about you over there.. I haven't read anything about a member of le who leaks info being the father of the tot yet...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: October 11, 2008, 10:53:48 PM »

Murt claims there are several toys that "can't seem to be accounted for".    And that he believes one of them is with Caylee.

"I registered, never got a confirmation email from them. It's an invitation only site. Somebody has to call to invite you into the site.  They do allow you to read the site, but.. m2kfl or murt "

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: October 11, 2008, 10:53:53 PM »

Unless there was a witness to this MURDER, anything presented by LE will be a theory.  Just like ours.

I tend to think the body was at least moved twice, right?  Her body was, at the very least, spent some time in the backyard...then in the trunk.....so if she died right in the backyard and then moved to trunk (moved once) and then obviously 'dumped' somewhere else (moved twice)

IMTG.......when I say three times what I mean is .......first moved from the area in which she died to the backyard.....from the backyard to the trunk.....................from the truck to wherever she is now......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: October 11, 2008, 10:54:20 PM »

MM - I know she got her nails done when Tony was in NY, which I found strange because I would think she would want to show them of to him.  I am pretty sure that she got her tattoo on Juy 2nd.  It was in this time frame!  Does this help?   

According to the computer forensic info, didn't she write her crazy "Diary of Days" on July 2 as well?  I know Cindy posted hers on the 3rd, but for some reason I thought that I saw that the word doc on Casey's computer was actually created before her mother's post?

I believe that Casey posted it on July 7th in response to CAs post!!

I know that it was posted after CA's post, but for some reason I remember thinking when I read the forensics from her computer, that it was a word doc that we actually created before it was posted, and even before Cindy's.  Though maybe "Diary of Days" is a doc she has in her computer and this was an entry on it, that was then posted on her MySpace?  I just thought it was strange....  I could be totally wrong, and don't have the energy to search for that file right now!

oh, actually that was easy to find at docstoc...

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1603690/casey-anthony-computer-report

Under "Documents of Interest", diary of days.doc was created on 7/2/08 at 10:51 am.

So while it was posted on MySpace after Cindy's note, it was created the day BEFORE Cindy posted her note about Caylee.

I don't believe in coincidences, seems like all the DIRTY WORK is done, now onto the internet tasks to be completed. 

What do they call that "setting the stage"?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #936 on: October 11, 2008, 10:54:28 PM »

Thank you.......I will continue to tell what I hear and who ever wants to believe can and whoever doesnt Im good with that....Im not stupid and neither is my friend....He's not gonna tell me anything that is gonna hurt this investigation and I dont intent to hurt him in anyway at all........the proff will all come out after this case is over with and then we will all know.....

Thats right HH, the truth always comes to the surface!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: October 11, 2008, 10:54:30 PM »

Klaas.. he's asking for ya!    He thinks it's his aol software? And that maybe this site doesn't like it? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: October 11, 2008, 10:54:31 PM »

Klaas did you here Murt???

He wants to join??

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: October 11, 2008, 10:54:40 PM »

HH. They may not be talking about you over there.. I haven't read anything about a member of le who leaks info being the father of the tot yet...
Whew ,.....Im safe then  lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.