May 01, 2024, 12:32:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 474405 times)
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: October 11, 2008, 02:36:57 PM »

Caylee was in her trunk for 11 days ?? 

Sorry IMOO  That is from my own time line I came up with , from reading everything ........ I believe she killered on the 16th, buried her in back yard, came back to get her, because she was panicking someone would find her in backyard, drove around with her in trunk , "hense awful smell text" and then found a location to dispose of her.... or that smell to be that bad in the car she would have to be in there for a long time .

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #401 on: October 11, 2008, 02:38:08 PM »

Alrighty $326 and 2 and half hours later my hubs decides maybe it wasnt a good idea to let me do the grociery shopping after all!   

I did however stop by Target and pick up some costume for my 3 dogs...they are all going to represent the Caylee case this year

I have:
1- Angel
1- Cowboy
1- MONKEY!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: October 11, 2008, 02:39:00 PM »

IF Cayle is found, I would think that LE  has a moral obligation to announce it
to the public. She has become everyone's little sweetheart, here in the USA, and internationally.

No they would not...in an ongoing Homicide investigation...Des

I agree Des, and by the way, thanks for making the phone calls.  You're great.  I would think that in an ongoing homicide investigation, LE would first have a legal responsibility to very carefully identify the remains through DNA evidence and also determine a cause of death, if possible.  These test can take weeks.  It took weeks just to identify the DNA from the hair in the trunk.  If Caylee has been found and identified, LE will be able to maintain custody of the remains because it is a homicide investigation.  If it isn't a homicide investigation, they would be required to release the remains to the family.  I can honestly see Tim Miller asking to be the one who informs the family, if TES were the ones who found her.  Tim went through this with his own daughter and he is very compasionate.  I'm sure that Orlando LE would be with him, but I do see Tim as the person who tells the family.  At that period of time, he had been asked by the Anthonys to be a part of the search.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #403 on: October 11, 2008, 02:41:23 PM »

I was on the Orlando Sentinel website, and I know most of what is posted there is a lot of crap, but has any body heard this:

Saw Cindy at Publix today. Heard her say that another vigil is planned tomorrow night at a skating rink on Goldenrod Rd. Near where George is collecting money to search for Caylee. Please....How can they even think about scamming for money now?

Copied from Orlando Sentinel

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #404 on: October 11, 2008, 02:41:23 PM »

I do not know about anyone else here, but I have sent 3 emails now to the Nancy Grace show demanding that the Mullet-head make an appology to Tim Miller and to shut up the next time someone tries to talk.  I voiced my opinion stating that she was NOT Nancy Grace and she only caused herself to look foolish by attempting to talk over such a sweet man. 

Oh ya I have yet to have a response back.....

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #405 on: October 11, 2008, 02:42:30 PM »

I have a question and since I am new here, I am not even sure if this is going in the right spot. Last night on NG, they ran quotes from previous interviews with GA. He was recalling the day CaseyA came home in a rush and he wanted to get something out of her car. Last night was the first time it hit me (I might just be slow Smile). GA was saying I need to get "IT" out of the car, I know where "IT" is. CaseyA response was that she knew where "IT" was also. He went on to say that since he's been in her car a zillion times before and that he knew exactly where "IT" was and how he screws down the bolts very tightly, etc. Then he states that CaseyA gets to the trunk first and says, "Here's your *F* gas cans. Making it obvious she didn't want him in the trunk or even near the trunk.

So, he makes a point to tell this story to the detectives. I've also read (maybe in LA's statement or even perhaps GA) that he wanted some small device out of CaseyA's trunk so that he could work on CindyA's car that next weekend. This device was apparently small and had something to do with changing a tire? Rotating tires? I know I am not crazy and did not dream this. Right?

So, if he wanted "IT" I am going to assume it was this device. But he got the gas cans shoved at him. I'm confused because he asked for X and got Y...the story doesn't make much sense, except to provide his feelings on why CaseyA didn't want him going near the car. I don't remember if he ever got this device from her on this day or why he didn't question her when she handed him the wrong items.

Was it obvious that she thought he was talking about the gas cans? Was she confused? Even further, there is an approximate 20 minute window of time per her MySpace page, phone call records and this conversation between her and GA. How can all of that happen in 20 min?

If this confrontation took place the way GA states it did, then why does the entire sound bite from NG not make sense? (Not to say anything else in this case has made sense)

Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks!
Lissa

Very astute observation Lissa and I was wondering the same thing !!
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #406 on: October 11, 2008, 02:42:57 PM »

Good morning fellow Monkees

Cindy loved Caylee and Caylee knew it.  Caylee's bond was not with her mother, it was with her gramma.

Remember the statement from Casey where she tells LE that Caylee would never get upset upon seeing her mommy after a long day or even over night? 

but she'd be upset to "finally" see her gramma?

Caylee WAS loved!

Thank God for that.  It gives those of us who love her some comfort.

PJ flower

And she knew it. 

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: October 11, 2008, 02:43:43 PM »

to the public. She has become everyone's little sweetheart, here in the USA, and internationally.

YEA  but the Lacy Peterson case was and ongoing investigation and they annouced it even before they had possitive identification  and I really think they would say something .....I really really do....

Laci's remains washed up on the beach and Connor's remains washed up in another area.  The remains were not discovered by the police or searchers.  They were found by people who were on the beach.  They couldn't hide the fact that she had been found.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #408 on: October 11, 2008, 02:44:27 PM »

Oops I forgot to add the link!  If you want to comment on the NG show click below! 

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?81

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #409 on: October 11, 2008, 02:46:59 PM »

Was it obvious that she thought he was talking about the gas cans? Was she confused? Even further, there is an approximate 20 minute window of time per her MySpace page, phone call records and this conversation between her and GA. How can all of that happen in 20 min?

From my reading and understanding , he pretty much knew KC took the gas cans and he was just pushing the IT Thing to get into the trunk to find the gas cans........ She screwd up in a conversation with him earlier that made him think she was the one who stole the gas cans.....

She didnt want him in the trunk because that where Caylee was for 11 days..

I thought it happened like this: GA wanted the wedge from the trunk, when he got it, he saw his gas cans, which he had reported stolen ?

Is there ANY  ::MonkeyWaa::possibility that GA could have been  less than truthful and helped  Casey dispose of Caylee ?
NOTHING those people do would EVER surprises me !  Since this began, they all seem to enable and protect Casey, Cindy the MOST !

What do all of u think ?  ::MonkeyEek::I must admit, they r on the top of list for 1st place, in a contest for dysfunctional families !!

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #410 on: October 11, 2008, 02:47:51 PM »

YEA  but the Lacy Peterson case was and ongoing investigation and they annouced it even before they had possitive identification  and I really think they would say something .....I really really do....

Laci's remains washed up on the beach and Connor's remains washed up in another area.  The remains were not discovered by the police or searchers.  They were found by people who were on the beach.  They couldn't hide the fact that she had been found.

True, but within a few days, LE did announce the remains were in fact Laci Peterson and Conner Peterson, the biological child of Scott and Laci Peterson.  I believed he arrested later thay day, wasn't he?  My memory is starting to go lately!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: October 11, 2008, 02:49:53 PM »

I was on the Orlando Sentinel website, and I know most of what is posted there is a lot of crap, but has any body heard this:

Saw Cindy at Publix today. Heard her say that another vigil is planned tomorrow night at a skating rink on Goldenrod Rd. Near where George is collecting money to search for Caylee. Please....How can they even think about scamming for money now?

Copied from Orlando Sentinel

It's probably true.  I imagine that they have to pretend to be searching for an alive Caylee otherwise alot of what they have done would be considered obstruction.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #412 on: October 11, 2008, 02:51:17 PM »

From the handbook:

TERM OF THE GRAND JURY
   At least two terms of court are held each year and once the grand jury is empaneled, it will serve for the balance of the term of court. In exceptional cases, its term may be extended. (The statewide grand jury's term is for a period of 12 months, but may be extended for up to 18 months.) The grand jury will not be in continuous session but will be called in from time to time as necessary.

I am curious why the prosecution chose the last day of this session?  Overly confident, in a rush, or so they could guarantee themselves a second shot an indictment?  Just curious!!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: October 11, 2008, 02:53:46 PM »

Well this is what I have always thought.  I thought they would have to tell the family of the child even though they think the mother killed her.  Because as it stands and even though we know they are lying the grandparents think she was kidnapped.  How many times over the past few years have we heard the body has been found.  They cannot withhold that information.

Hi San !
Thnx for the input. We NEED 2 know !
They only have to tell the family if there is a postive ID. Maybe they just recently got that proof. Didn't LE just recently meet with the Anthonys.

I agree if there was a positive ID.  Now with that said if the Anthony's knew wouldn't they be shouting that the LE didn't do their job and they got my granddaughter killed because they never followed up on leads we gave them.  Cindy has hinted towards this.  She would go on and on that nut.  She can't keep her mouth shut.

She can't do anything to LE if the DNA and forensics tests can show that Caylee was dead before Cindy called 911.  The DNA evidence in the car alone would be enough to prove that.  There was a death ring on Caylee's hair.  Cindy can scream about anything that she wants to scream about, but it will have no legal basis if forensic testing shows when Caylee died.  A Grand Jury indictment for a murder charge will also take the heat off of LE for charges by the Anthonys and Baez.  The decision to charge Casey will be on the Grand Jury and not on LE.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #414 on: October 11, 2008, 02:54:30 PM »

Caylee was in her trunk for 11 days ?? 

OMG !  ::MonkeyNoNo::I have never been a supporter of Capital Punishment,but......
in Casey's case I honestly cannot think of anything more appropriate for
 her heinous  ::MonkeyEek::actions.

Could she be the unknowwn spawn of Manson ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #415 on: October 11, 2008, 02:54:46 PM »

Am I being ignored?  I will start shaking this cage until someone acknowledges me! 

Anybody! Somebody? 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #416 on: October 11, 2008, 02:55:38 PM »

From the handbook:

TERM OF THE GRAND JURY
   At least two terms of court are held each year and once the grand jury is empaneled, it will serve for the balance of the term of court. In exceptional cases, its term may be extended. (The statewide grand jury's term is for a period of 12 months, but may be extended for up to 18 months.) The grand jury will not be in continuous session but will be called in from time to time as necessary.

I am curious why the prosecution chose the last day of this session?  Overly confident, in a rush, or so they could guarantee themselves a second shot an indictment?  Just curious!!

I think it was to double their chances.  If they get a "No" with this jury they have a fresh jury on their way in...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: October 11, 2008, 02:55:44 PM »

From the handbook:

TERM OF THE GRAND JURY

I think they said on Nancy Grace it was a shrewed move.  That a "seasoned" grand jury would be easier to get a guilty verdict out of .
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #418 on: October 11, 2008, 02:56:33 PM »

Am I being ignored?  I will start shaking this cage until someone acknowledges me! 

Anybody! Somebody? 
Ha!  What am I..monkey poo?  LOL  I responded to you silly monkey!!

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #419 on: October 11, 2008, 02:57:19 PM »

I thought it happened like this: GA wanted the wedge from the trunk, when he got it, he saw his gas cans, which he had reported stolen ?

Not sure I think I have read it both was ..... I just listened to the GA Tapes to get exactly what he said he was doing...

IMO , I dont think GA had anything to do with hiding the body at the time...... I feel "IMO dont throw rotten bananas at me" That he is truley hen pecked , he knew the smell, he knew his grandchild was in the trunk. And it was stated somewhere that the first time she got out of jail that he was all over KC about what she had done.... and he dissappeared for a couple of days after that.... there is a possibility that he found out the truth and did something about it then, and went on the defensive with CA. "They already lost one Caylee and will not loose another KC

Who really knows , we will never know tillthis come out in the courts , and me myself Ill be watching with piles of junk food and a DVR for bathroom breaks

JMO

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.