May 01, 2024, 11:49:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 474384 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: October 11, 2008, 02:57:22 PM »

I just figured out a possibility for Baez to want to take casey out to certain places.
She might have told him where she buried Caylee.  Attorney client privelige. Now he wants to see if Caylee has been FOUND.
What do you all think?
He could do that without Casey.  I think they want to go to a hotel; those office desks can get awfully uncomfortable
Baez should consider a Hazmat uniform before doing casey.
I hear there's a shortage of penicillian in Orlando right now

Perhaps Casey's many boyfriends are a little nervous.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #421 on: October 11, 2008, 02:57:59 PM »

From the handbook:

TERM OF THE GRAND JURY
   At least two terms of court are held each year and once the grand jury is empaneled, it will serve for the balance of the term of court. In exceptional cases, its term may be extended. (The statewide grand jury's term is for a period of 12 months, but may be extended for up to 18 months.) The grand jury will not be in continuous session but will be called in from time to time as necessary.

I am curious why the prosecution chose the last day of this session?  Overly confident, in a rush, or so they could guarantee themselves a second shot an indictment?  Just curious!!

I think they said on Nancy Grace it was a shrewed move.  That a "seasoned" grand jury would be easier to get a guilty verdict out of .
Anyone know if you can "volunteer" to be picked for this jury?  LOL

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #422 on: October 11, 2008, 02:58:02 PM »

Thank you Dolce and Klass!  I appreciate your timely responses! 
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #423 on: October 11, 2008, 02:58:34 PM »

Hi All,Just wanted to say HI to all of you and have a great weekend. I've just been reading and trying to catch up.

Bring Caylee home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cajun Miracle
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #424 on: October 11, 2008, 02:59:04 PM »

Well it was either respond or be shook to death!   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #425 on: October 11, 2008, 03:00:02 PM »

Well it was either respond or be shook to death!   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: October 11, 2008, 03:01:43 PM »

From the handbook:

TERM OF THE GRAND JURY
   At least two terms of court are held each year and once the grand jury is empaneled, it will serve for the balance of the term of court. In exceptional cases, its term may be extended. (The statewide grand jury's term is for a period of 12 months, but may be extended for up to 18 months.) The grand jury will not be in continuous session but will be called in from time to time as necessary.

I am curious why the prosecution chose the last day of this session?  Overly confident, in a rush, or so they could guarantee themselves a second shot an indictment?  Just curious!!

I think that that the prosecution just happens to be ready to take the case to the GJ and it so happens that the GJ in session now is nearing its end.

No one has verified that Tuesday is the last day of their session, that I know of.

LP said that the prosecution was smart, in that a new GJ will be meeting "soon" so, in case this one does not return an indictment, they will have a fresh group of people who might.

That's how I understand it.

Oh, and hello everyone!

luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: October 11, 2008, 03:05:40 PM »

TexasBarMom-Very astute observation Lissa and I was wondering the same thing !!

Thanks, I appreciate those who tried to get the name for "IT"...but my question was more on why than what. Sorry if I wasn't clear. I mean, if I ask for Tea and someone brings me Coke, I say, "Hey wait a minute, this isn't Tea." Right? So, I am wondering if this sound bite from GA sounded strange to anyone else.

Why didn't GA say, "Now hold on, I asked you for X and you gave me Y." We've all seen GA get his dander up. And it shouldn't have been much of a surprise for CaseyA to use expletitives during a bothersome conversation. I was also under the assumption that the day this event happened, was 6-16-08. The day after the big blow up. (maybe I am mistaken though). GA had stated he got up in the AM, saw both Caylee and CaseyA before he went to work. Then he saw CaseyA again that afternoon when she pulled up hurriedly running into the house between her 'work shifts'....

Now presumably we all think that something happened between Sunday (6-15-08 PM) and Monday (6-16-08 PM). We have at some point, presumed that the reason she did not want GA in her trunk is because Caylee was dead and occupying that space.

I have always questioned whether he did see Caylee and CaseyA as he later told police (30 days later) describing in great detail what ribbons Caylee had in her hair. Isn't that a strange item to remember for a man? Most men can't remember if they changed their underwear, let alone go into great detail about little girl accessories. (No offense to any MEN here. Smile)

So, IF this conversation DID happen the way GA said it did then it doesn't make sense with what he told the police earlier. (ie, that he saw BOTH of them before he left for work).

Why didn't the police say, "Well, why did she hand you gas cans instead of what you wanted?" Or even further, why didn't they ask him why he didn't react to getting gas cans instead of "IT" ???

This leads me to believe that GA had NOT seen either one of them that day. When he did see CaseyA later that afternoon, it makes more sense that he was so shocked with her behavior and the handing over of the gas cans, he didn't press her for more info on the item he really wanted, which was this thing to help him rotate tires. Or he is lying. Which is it?

I really hate to nit pick this one point but NG doesn't always notice every little detail of the conversations.

Thank you for the Cereal Welcome, it is my FAVORITE. Smile

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #428 on: October 11, 2008, 03:05:47 PM »

From the handbook:

TERM OF THE GRAND JURY

I think that that the prosecution just happens to be ready to take the case to the GJ and it so happens that the GJ in session now is nearing its end.

No one has verified that Tuesday is the last day of their session, that I know of.

LP said that the prosecution was smart, in that a new GJ will be meeting "soon" so, in case this one does not return an indictment, they will have a fresh group of people who might.

That's how I understand it.

Oh, and hello everyone!

Oh, I thought I read that somewhere, maybe I am i wrong? 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: October 11, 2008, 03:07:51 PM »

IF Cayle is found, I would think that LE  has a moral obligation to announce it
to the public. She has become everyone's little sweetheart, here in the USA, and internationally.

No they would not...in an ongoing Homicide investigation...Des

YEA  but the Lacy Peterson case was and ongoing investigation and they annouced it even before they had possitive identification  and I really think they would say something .....I really really do....

Laci's remains washed up on the beach and Connor's remains washed up in another area.  The remains were not discovered by the police or searchers.  They were found by people who were on the beach.  They couldn't hide the fact that she had been found.

True, but within a few days, LE did announce the remains were in fact Laci Peterson and Conner Peterson, the biological child of Scott and Laci Peterson.  I believed he arrested later thay day, wasn't he?  My memory is starting to go lately!

Yes, they did announce that it was Laci as soon as they had an idenitifcation.  In her case it might have been easier to identify her remains because she was still partially intact and Connor was very much intact.  The press had already revealed that a female body and infant had been found, and LE knew that Scott was on his way to Mexico.
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #430 on: October 11, 2008, 03:08:16 PM »

Hello monkeys!!!   Thanks klaas for the info on the avatars.  You monkeys are a great bunch!  So happy i found this forum...
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #431 on: October 11, 2008, 03:09:32 PM »

Since my fellow monkeys know everything can somebody tell me, why do you thing the tapes from Annie's interview haven't been released?  What is her part of all of this? There were several really long conversations with her if I recall a former post correctly that had the calls and the map. But I might have that wrong......
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: October 11, 2008, 03:10:47 PM »

Hi All,Just wanted to say HI to all of you and have a great weekend. I've just been reading and trying to catch up.

Bring Caylee home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cajun Miracle

Hi Cajun
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: October 11, 2008, 03:11:55 PM »

I just made a video of Caylee for youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OtWeqPNCUE

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #434 on: October 11, 2008, 03:12:53 PM »

TexasBarMom-Very astute observation Lissa and I was wondering the same thing !!

Thanks, I appreciate those who tried to get the name for "IT"...but my question was more on why than what. Sorry if I wasn't clear. I mean, if I ask for Tea and someone brings me Coke, I say, "Hey wait a minute, this isn't Tea." Right? So, I am wondering if this sound bite from GA sounded strange to anyone else.

Why didn't GA say, "Now hold on, I asked you for X and you gave me Y." We've all seen GA get his dander up. And it shouldn't have been much of a surprise for CaseyA to use expletitives during a bothersome conversation. I was also under the assumption that the day this event happened, was 6-16-08. The day after the big blow up. (maybe I am mistaken though). GA had stated he got up in the AM, saw both Caylee and CaseyA before he went to work. Then he saw CaseyA again that afternoon when she pulled up hurriedly running into the house between her 'work shifts'....

Now presumably we all think that something happened between Sunday (6-15-08 PM) and Monday (6-16-08 PM). We have at some point, presumed that the reason she did not want GA in her trunk is because Caylee was dead and occupying that space.

I have always questioned whether he did see Caylee and CaseyA as he later told police (30 days later) describing in great detail what ribbons Caylee had in her hair. Isn't that a strange item to remember for a man? Most men can't remember if they changed their underwear, let alone go into great detail about little girl accessories. (No offense to any MEN here. Smile)

So, IF this conversation DID happen the way GA said it did then it doesn't make sense with what he told the police earlier. (ie, that he saw BOTH of them before he left for work).

Why didn't the police say, "Well, why did she hand you gas cans instead of what you wanted?" Or even further, why didn't they ask him why he didn't react to getting gas cans instead of "IT" ???

This leads me to believe that GA had NOT seen either one of them that day. When he did see CaseyA later that afternoon, it makes more sense that he was so shocked with her behavior and the handing over of the gas cans, he didn't press her for more info on the item he really wanted, which was this thing to help him rotate tires. Or he is lying. Which is it?

I really hate to nit pick this one point but NG doesn't always notice every little detail of the conversations.

Thank you for the Cereal Welcome, it is my FAVORITE. Smile

I am not so sure that GA temper as bad as we all think and saw.  I am pretty laid back but I think I would have a poblic meltdown by now!  Myself, having to had to deal with someone who lied all the time. I had to be in the mood for the confrontation!  Casey had a bad temper and I truly think they were intimidated by her and she used Caylee as her pawn to get her own way. JMO
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #435 on: October 11, 2008, 03:13:29 PM »

How is everyone today?

Doc started me on a new diet pill...I am all over this house!! More energy than I have had EVER...LOL...

SO I will be checking in and out between moving the furniture around...
   Hey nikkibnurse! still zooming around ? I need some of those, I hate switching the summer for fall clothes for the family... what a mess! I'm taking a monkey brake sorry to be OT
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #436 on: October 11, 2008, 03:16:07 PM »

Didn't CindyA also incriminate CaseyA further when she was talking about how there was a rotten pizza in the trunk, you know, in the hot Florida sun with maggots all over it? I'd like to know how maggots got in there first of all. Do maggots even like pizza? How could they continue their lineage on pizza if the trunk was closed. Seems like you would need decaying flesh for that. JMO.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #437 on: October 11, 2008, 03:16:43 PM »

I just made a video of Caylee for youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OtWeqPNCUE

that is so heartbreaking..........  i just wish so that caylee was okay....wish we could go back to june 15
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: October 11, 2008, 03:17:15 PM »

Does anyone have the link for NGs interview with Tim?  I can't find it.  Thanks.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: October 11, 2008, 03:17:33 PM »

ohhh I remember reading that our great mods here....add avatars ??? I would like one pretty please   

Actually, Crazybabyborg is the one who comes up with some really great avatars, she will usually fix up whatever someone wants upon request.  There may already be something you want in the thread below.  There are also directions in that thread how to add one.  If you still don't see one you like or you still need help adding one, leave a message in this thread and someone will help.  Either CBB or me will make an avatar for you, and I have the ability to get into your profile and add for you (although I'd rather you do it yourself if you can).

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2619.0

Aww thanks...i'll take a look and, i'm sure I can figure it out 

You picked one of the coolest of the avs, IMO  (in fact, it was top on my list til I saw the siamese kitty I usually use) 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.