May 01, 2024, 12:32:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 474404 times)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: October 11, 2008, 03:17:36 PM »

IF Cayle is found, I would think that LE  has a moral obligation to announce it
to the public. She has become everyone's little sweetheart, here in the USA, and internationally.

No they would not...in an ongoing Homicide investigation...Des

I agree Des, and by the way, thanks for making the phone calls.  You're great.  I would think that in an ongoing homicide investigation, LE would first have a legal responsibility to very carefully identify the remains through DNA evidence and also determine a cause of death, if possible.  These test can take weeks.  It took weeks just to identify the DNA from the hair in the trunk.  If Caylee has been found and identified, LE will be able to maintain custody of the remains because it is a homicide investigation.  If it isn't a homicide investigation, they would be required to release the remains to the family.  I can honestly see Tim Miller asking to be the one who informs the family, if TES were the ones who found her.  Tim went through this with his own daughter and he is very compasionate.  I'm sure that Orlando LE would be with him, but I do see Tim as the person who tells the family.  At that period of time, he had been asked by the Anthonys to be a part of the search.

Hi everyone !!!  I am going to go out on a limb and say I believe Caylee's body was found.  I think the real reason TM is in Orlando is for the GJ, but he can't say that because LE wants to keep this quiet till then.  I think Des (love ya girl !!)  knows they have Caylee cause she clams up a little every time we start talking about.  I respect that Des is privy to info that she cannot post.  I also think this is the reason you are hearing that George wont just testify at the GJ, but rather he is tesitying against Casey.  All just my opinion
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #441 on: October 11, 2008, 03:18:26 PM »

BYE Monkeys, I need a nap.  See you tonight!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: October 11, 2008, 03:21:14 PM »

I just made a video of Caylee for youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OtWeqPNCUE

that is so heartbreaking..........  i just wish so that caylee was okay....wish we could go back to june 15

My 20 yr old son just watched it and he keeps saying he doesn't understand how Casey could have done something terrible to Caylee.....I told him no one understands

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: October 11, 2008, 03:21:34 PM »

Does anyone have the link for NGs interview with Tim?  I can't find it.  Thanks.

Transcript of last nights show:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3584.msg493298#new
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: October 11, 2008, 03:22:02 PM »

Was it obvious that she thought he was talking about the gas cans? Was she confused? Even further, there is an approximate 20 minute window of time per her MySpace page, phone call records and this conversation between her and GA. How can all of that happen in 20 min?

From my reading and understanding , he pretty much knew KC took the gas cans and he was just pushing the IT Thing to get into the trunk to find the gas cans........ She screwd up in a conversation with him earlier that made him think she was the one who stole the gas cans.....

She didnt want him in the trunk because that where Caylee was for 11 days..

I thought it happened like this: GA wanted the wedge from the trunk, when he got it, he saw his gas cans, which he had reported stolen ?

Is there ANY  ::MonkeyWaa::possibility that GA could have been  less than truthful and helped  Casey dispose of Caylee ?
NOTHING those people do would EVER surprises me !  Since this began, they all seem to enable and protect Casey, Cindy the MOST !

What do all of u think ?  ::MonkeyEek::I must admit, they r on the top of list for 1st place, in a contest for dysfunctional families !!

George basically knew Casey had the gas cans.. so he made up some BS excuse to get in the trunk.. finally Casey was like "here's your f'ing gas cans!".  Proving he was right.. she did take them.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #445 on: October 11, 2008, 03:22:17 PM »

Very good and very touching!

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #446 on: October 11, 2008, 03:22:20 PM »

TexasBarMom-Very astute observation Lissa and I was wondering the same thing !!

Thanks, I appreciate those who tried to get the name for "IT"...but my question was more on why than what. Sorry if I wasn't clear. I mean, if I ask for Tea and someone brings me Coke, I say, "Hey wait a minute, this isn't Tea." Right? So, I am wondering if this sound bite from GA sounded strange to anyone else.

Why didn't GA say, "Now hold on, I asked you for X and you gave me Y." We've all seen GA get his dander up. And it shouldn't have been much of a surprise for CaseyA to use expletitives during a bothersome conversation. I was also under the assumption that the day this event happened, was 6-16-08. The day after the big blow up. (maybe I am mistaken though). GA had stated he got up in the AM, saw both Caylee and CaseyA before he went to work. Then he saw CaseyA again that afternoon when she pulled up hurriedly running into the house between her 'work shifts'....

Now presumably we all think that something happened between Sunday (6-15-08 PM) and Monday (6-16-08 PM). We have at some point, presumed that the reason she did not want GA in her trunk is because Caylee was dead and occupying that space.

I have always questioned whether he did see Caylee and CaseyA as he later told police (30 days later) describing in great detail what ribbons Caylee had in her hair. Isn't that a strange item to remember for a man? Most men can't remember if they changed their underwear, let alone go into great detail about little girl accessories. (No offense to any MEN here. Smile)

So, IF this conversation DID happen the way GA said it did then it doesn't make sense with what he told the police earlier. (ie, that he saw BOTH of them before he left for work).

Why didn't the police say, "Well, why did she hand you gas cans instead of what you wanted?" Or even further, why didn't they ask him why he didn't react to getting gas cans instead of "IT" ???

This leads me to believe that GA had NOT seen either one of them that day. When he did see CaseyA later that afternoon, it makes more sense that he was so shocked with her behavior and the handing over of the gas cans, he didn't press her for more info on the item he really wanted, which was this thing to help him rotate tires. Or he is lying. Which is it?

I really hate to nit pick this one point but NG doesn't always notice every little detail of the conversations.

Thank you for the Cereal Welcome, it is my FAVORITE. Smile

Just one thing - I think it was June 24th when the trunk incident occured between Casey and George.   I personally think this is when she finally woke up and said "duh, I need to ditch the body before I get caught" - and as LP and others have deduced, she probably ditched the body on the 26th or 27th, couple days later.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #447 on: October 11, 2008, 03:22:32 PM »

You made me cry..you did a great job!! (.....

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: October 11, 2008, 03:22:41 PM »

Didn't CindyA also incriminate CaseyA further when she was talking about how there was a rotten pizza in the trunk, you know, in the hot Florida sun with maggots all over it? I'd like to know how maggots got in there first of all. Do maggots even like pizza? How could they continue their lineage on pizza if the trunk was closed. Seems like you would need decaying flesh for that. JMO.

Maggots live on necrosis which is rotting meat.  Flies locate the source, deposit eggs, the eggs become larva (maggots), and the maggots devour the rotting flesh or meat.  Maggots develop into flies and the process starts all over again.  The maggots were there because their had been something in the trunk.  Forensic study can determine how long the maggots had been in the trunk by the various stages of larva development in both the dead and living maggots.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: October 11, 2008, 03:24:18 PM »

Very good and very touching!

Thanks Dolce....she's a special angel!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: October 11, 2008, 03:28:00 PM »

that is so heartbreaking..........  i just wish so that caylee was okay....wish we could go back to june 15

My 20 yr old son just watched it and he keeps saying he doesn't understand how Casey could have done something terrible to Caylee.....I told him no one understands

I am sitting here with my 2 and half year grandson.....he is precious and loved ...it just makes think of how caylee should be sitting next to someone she loves and loves her ..not where she is..if I think too   
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #451 on: October 11, 2008, 03:28:08 PM »

I have a question and since I am new here, I am not even sure if this is going in the right spot. Last night on NG, they ran quotes from previous interviews with GA. He was recalling the day CaseyA came home in a rush and he wanted to get something out of her car. Last night was the first time it hit me (I might just be slow Smile). GA was saying I need to get "IT" out of the car, I know where "IT" is. CaseyA response was that she knew where "IT" was also. He went on to say that since he's been in her car a zillion times before and that he knew exactly where "IT" was and how he screws down the bolts very tightly, etc. Then he states that CaseyA gets to the trunk first and says, "Here's your *F* gas cans. Making it obvious she didn't want him in the trunk or even near the trunk.

So, he makes a point to tell this story to the detectives. I've also read (maybe in LA's statement or even perhaps GA) that he wanted some small device out of CaseyA's trunk so that he could work on CindyA's car that next weekend. This device was apparently small and had something to do with changing a tire? Rotating tires? I know I am not crazy and did not dream this. Right?

So, if he wanted "IT" I am going to assume it was this device. But he got the gas cans shoved at him. I'm confused because he asked for X and got Y...the story doesn't make much sense, except to provide his feelings on why CaseyA didn't want him going near the car. I don't remember if he ever got this device from her on this day or why he didn't question her when she handed him the wrong items.

Was it obvious that she thought he was talking about the gas cans? Was she confused? Even further, there is an approximate 20 minute window of time per her MySpace page, phone call records and this conversation between her and GA. How can all of that happen in 20 min?

If this confrontation took place the way GA states it did, then why does the entire sound bite from NG not make sense? (Not to say anything else in this case has made sense)

Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks!
Lissa
George said it was a block o keep the car from moving while jacked up. That is what he said he was after.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: October 11, 2008, 03:28:09 PM »

Does anyone have the link for NGs interview with Tim?  I can't find it.  Thanks.

Transcript of last nights show:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3584.msg493298#new

Thank you, thank you Klaas.
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #453 on: October 11, 2008, 03:29:01 PM »

BYE Monkeys, I need a nap.  See you tonight!!
    Hey mytime! See ya later alliga... I mean monkey
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #454 on: October 11, 2008, 03:34:54 PM »

Very nice, seemeatthebeach..........breaks your heart.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Sandcranelady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #455 on: October 11, 2008, 03:36:47 PM »

I am following this story, I am here in Lakeland Florida about 30mins from Orlando.
I was wondering if the cellphone records are showing the calls in seconds or mins?
I was also curious if Annie's deposition has been made public. 
I heard on one of our local channels that Texasequsearch was out there looking already.
I hope they find Caylee.  I pray Cindy can accept this horrible news when it comes

I have a feeling there is more to the excort services with Casey. What do you think.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #456 on: October 11, 2008, 03:36:50 PM »

Alrighty $326 and 2 and half hours later my hubs decides maybe it wasnt a good idea to let me do the grociery shopping after all!   

I did however stop by Target and pick up some costume for my 3 dogs...they are all going to represent the Caylee case this year

I have:
1- Angel
1- Cowboy
1- MONKEY!

Too cute! My dog Grissom is going as... Grissom, he has a CSI jacket my daughter made him. At 106 lbs I hope it fits!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #457 on: October 11, 2008, 03:37:08 PM »

Just precious.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #458 on: October 11, 2008, 03:39:03 PM »

Hello to all monkeys.

Des did you tell LP to give a signal on NG last night.......................
I know it was talked about and at the beginning of his interview he toched both sides of his mustache....................
Was that for us monkeys..............
I sure hope so I love LP and Tim.......................

Ps Sorry for all the dancin but I get over looked sometimes and just wanted to make sure someone see's my post
hugs to all

I Stacey!!

Hellllooooooooooooooooooooooooo

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #459 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:30 PM »

KNOCK IT OFF..this is not a chatroom 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.