May 01, 2024, 02:41:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 474430 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: October 11, 2008, 07:25:00 PM »

I am shaking my head.  We have already learned that four sets of bones were found while TES was searching and now we have the photographs from Invision's search.  That area around the Orlando Airport sounds like it's as bad as the East River in NYC for dumping bodies.

IF I understood invision's posts last night THIS BONE WAS NOT COLLECTED nor was LE informed of it's find/location.  That's why invision was so concerned as it seemed worthy of expert inspection & IT WASN'T.

That is the way I understood invisions post also..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: October 11, 2008, 07:25:44 PM »

Janet - KCJackie is familiar with the area and she seems to think that Red's photograph's were taken at a location near Semoran Rd.  This is in the area of interest near the airport.  Red told us to ask Florida Blue for the location because she was searching with them that day and she is a local.  Unfortunately, Florida Blue hasn't been around.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #562 on: October 11, 2008, 07:26:08 PM »

Casey talking in IM with Nyitaliano....she says she is moving into her own house in a few weeks(IM was in May 08 I believe?)and that she was going to look at the house the next day.I also read somewhere that Casey looked at a house 4 times.This house she is referring to with Tony the fired cop aka Nyitaliano,she says is located at Dean and Curry Ford.
Anyone know where that is?

Looks like a large intersection, this is the only house-like structure there.

* No one commented on the GJ info I posted; no one was interested? 
Thank you Brandi,not a lot of houses there.I was really thinking this could have been a hiding place for Caylee Sad

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #563 on: October 11, 2008, 07:27:04 PM »

I haven't wanted to speak up on the bone find, but I must say it is definitely a pelvic bone....to me, it looks like a cow pelvic bone. Could someone crop the bone find photo and set it next to this one for comparison??

A cow's normal pelvic bone. (This one looks female...the search bone looks male)

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: October 11, 2008, 07:27:09 PM »

Casey talking in IM with Nyitaliano....she says she is moving into her own house in a few weeks(IM was in May 08 I believe?)and that she was going to look at the house the next day.I also read somewhere that Casey looked at a house 4 times.This house she is referring to with Tony the fired cop aka Nyitaliano,she says is located at Dean and Curry Ford.

According to some of her texts to Amy, she cancelled looking at a house with her at least once or twice as well....
Thank you Kiah
So Casey cancelled looking at a house(or two)with Amy then went on and on about Cindy giving her their house.Amy says she just met Casey last New Years.....I don't know how Amy could be so foolish when it came to the Caseylies.

If you go south from that intersection the road becomes Young Pine Rd. where the Lake Vaj house is located (second community on the left) at Benson Park Blvd.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: October 11, 2008, 07:28:04 PM »

KarmaRoundUp .. thank you for replying to my post!

Seems no one but you has seen me today.

When I start feeling like this, it's time for me to take a break.

Catch you all later.

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #566 on: October 11, 2008, 07:29:24 PM »

On Oct 13/08 that rag paper the Globe has a picture of the Anthony's yard, what
happened to the sand box, did LE take it. it is no where in the picture
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: October 11, 2008, 07:30:34 PM »

SS ... thank you.

I did not know that another dumpster other than the dumpster at Amscot was a consideration in the case.

Janet

Red sent us those photographs after the Labor Day search and I keep bringng them forward.  A week ago, he was telling us more about the specific location.  It sounded to me like he was describing a location of very special interest.
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: October 11, 2008, 07:31:51 PM »

I believe i read somewhere that LE took both the sandbox and the play house
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: October 11, 2008, 07:33:05 PM »

I am shaking my head.  We have already learned that four sets of bones were found while TES was searching and now we have the photographs from Invision's search.  That area around the Orlando Airport sounds like it's as bad as the East River in NYC for dumping bodies.

IF I understood invision's posts last night THIS BONE WAS NOT COLLECTED nor was LE informed of it's find/location.  That's why invision was so concerned as it seemed worthy of expert inspection & IT WASN'T.

You can't be serious.    A team searching for Caylee located those bones and didn't notify LE????  OMG.  Even if they don't belong to Caylee, they do belong to somebody.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #570 on: October 11, 2008, 07:35:10 PM »

According to some of her texts to Amy, she cancelled looking at a house with her at least once or twice as well....
Thank you Kiah
So Casey cancelled looking at a house(or two)with Amy then went on and on about Cindy giving her their house.Amy says she just met Casey last New Years.....I don't know how Amy could be so foolish when it came to the Caseylies.

If you go south from that intersection the road becomes Young Pine Rd. where the Lake Vaj house is located (second community on the left) at Benson Park Blvd.
Interesting....thank you FL Grammy!

Karma Is Coming

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: October 11, 2008, 07:36:54 PM »

I thought that sections of the sandbox where what LE was carrying in those LE pictures of the backyard search.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #572 on: October 11, 2008, 07:37:49 PM »

Catch you all later.

Don't go sweety.I'm actually used to no one responding to me Smile
I usually just read.What did you post about GJ?And who is GJ?I'm sorry but sometimes all of the initials confuse me.

Karma Is Coming

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: October 11, 2008, 07:39:29 PM »

You can't be serious.    A team searching for Caylee located those bones and didn't notify LE????  OMG.  Even if they don't belong to Caylee, they do belong to somebody.

It's my understanding that she or whoever she was searching with (who she didn't want to name, but I feel pretty certain who it is) found these bones...  and I can't remember for certain, but didn't she state that she was uncomfortable about something regarding either the bones themselves, or the person who was in charge of the search team..

Dangit.. now I have to go back and find her post. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #574 on: October 11, 2008, 07:40:00 PM »

Holy crap! Don't you think that has a lot of significance?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #575 on: October 11, 2008, 07:41:46 PM »

I thought that sections of the sandbox where what LE was carrying in those LE pictures of the backyard search.
  Good! More evidence!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #576 on: October 11, 2008, 07:43:06 PM »

Catch you all later.

Don't go sweety.I'm actually used to no one responding to me Smile
I usually just read.What did you post about GJ?And who is GJ?I'm sorry but sometimes all of the initials confuse me.

Yeah, it happens to all of us. The biggest response I got is when I mentioned Grissom finding DNA in maggots in an episode.

GJ is Grand Jury.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: October 11, 2008, 07:44:10 PM »

It wasn't a TES search team & the person "leading the team" wasn't really competent in invision's opinion, but invision had no choice but to go along with the person in charge.  It really is a shame & hopefully invision can get the location to someone who will give a damn because I would have thought that any likely human remains would have been collected & the DNA if present to be collected could then be entered into a data base to identify some other unfortunate missing person.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: October 11, 2008, 07:44:26 PM »

Unfortunately these bones were NOT reported to LE or anyone ... This has been bothering me since I have left Fla .... I was told that the "vertebre was too large to be a child" and the second bone they said had a curve to it so it wasn't human ....  The vertebre bone bothers me ...

This is a photo of someone holding up the vertebre ....  you can see the size of it .... I was told that there are a lot of animals that have vertebre that looks like humans ... I don't know ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: October 11, 2008, 07:44:45 PM »

I can't quote like I want to because it's in the last thread, but here...

Invision: Thanks for everyone's help with the pictures ... I think I would just feel better if I knew for sure it wasn't human ...

IMissThirdGrade: where did you come across these and who was "the person in charge"?

Invision: A conservation park near Airport Lakes off of Techport Road near Orlando Airport ...  I would rather not say who the person in charge was at this time because "their" credibility is shakey at best ....

I had planned to go out and search with a poster on this forum (Joe Jordan) and his team but he was unavailble to go out searching the particular week I was there ... He told me about another group that was still searching and I met up with them ... There were only about 11 people ...

515angel: Oh dear I think I know who you are talking about? Did they have dogs? I recall JJ teaming up with one at some point.

Invision: No dogs ... but most likely one or two of the same ppl ... there has been recent scrutiny of a few of these ppl (and for a good reason) that JJ most likely would not have known (nor I) at the time ... JJ is a VERY CREDIBLE PERSON that I have a great deal of respect for ... just has a lot on his plate ..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.