April 27, 2024, 05:39:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 473694 times)
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #760 on: October 11, 2008, 09:51:56 PM »

When I was a kid, one of my male cats had an eye scratched out in a fight, too.  He also had to be put down.  I still remember how sad it was and it was almost 50 years ago.  I have since learned that sometimes after mating, the female cat will turn on the male and go for his face area.

My kitty died in the late 80's..  I remember it well (of course).  The vet's office did get a batch of kittens in that very day, and I took a sweet one (a boy) home with me. But 3 years later, he died mysteriously. We started noticing an odor under the house, and had my dad look.. he found my kitty there.. no longer alive.  I told myself that was it for boy cats.

You know.. your point about females hadn't occurred to me, but does explain a lot.  My cat was never fixed- my parents never got around to it.. and when they did plan to keep him inside to take him in, he'd somehow get out.    He'd go "exploring" for months at a time.. sometimes I'd just assume he was dead.. then he'd show up out of the blue.  So it shocked the heck out of me when I heard meowing on the side of the house, and found him there like that with the maggots. I screamed and screamed.  But it was touching that  (despite the effect they were having on him) he remembered where home was, so that I could get him the care he needed.  Even if that care was humanely putting him to sleep.

Think about it.. here we are, horrified and mourning about beloved animals who passed on years ago..  Casey can't even act like that over her own human child!!  And days, weeks, 4 months after the fact!!  It's really sick and sad all at the same time. 

I have an 18 year old cat who is blind and deaf, but she still finds her food and litter box and loves to cuddle.  I cannot bear to put her down, even tho she can barely walk.  I have been thinking for years now that one day I will find her curled up somewhere, gone.... but she's hanging in there!  I know our time with her won't last forever tho... Sad
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: October 11, 2008, 09:53:29 PM »

Hello there, Wyks 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: October 11, 2008, 09:54:20 PM »

When I was a kid, one of my male cats had an eye scratched out in a fight, too.  He also had to be put down.  I still remember how sad it was and it was almost 50 years ago.  I have since learned that sometimes after mating, the female cat will turn on the male and go for his face area.

My kitty died in the late 80's..  I remember it well (of course).  The vet's office did get a batch of kittens in that very day, and I took a sweet one (a boy) home with me. But 3 years later, he died mysteriously. We started noticing an odor under the house, and had my dad look.. he found my kitty there.. no longer alive.  I told myself that was it for boy cats.

You know.. your point about females hadn't occurred to me, but does explain a lot.  My cat was never fixed- my parents never got around to it.. and when they did plan to keep him inside to take him in, he'd somehow get out.    He'd go "exploring" for months at a time.. sometimes I'd just assume he was dead.. then he'd show up out of the blue.  So it shocked the heck out of me when I heard meowing on the side of the house, and found him there like that with the maggots. I screamed and screamed.  But it was touching that  (despite the effect they were having on him) he remembered where home was, so that I could get him the care he needed.  Even if that care was humanely putting him to sleep.

Think about it.. here we are, horrified and mourning about beloved animals who passed on years ago..  Casey can't even act like that over her own human child!!  And days, weeks, 4 months after the fact!!  It's really sick and sad all at the same time. 

Sorry this is OT, but i just had to tell you all that i had a cat that lived to 22 years old.  She was born in my closet when i was 7 and she died when i was 29.  She was all black and beautiful.  My big boy kitty is 16 years old now and very healthy and playful
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #763 on: October 11, 2008, 09:55:11 PM »

Does anyone know why Casey was fired from her job at Universal, if indeed, she was fired?  I am wondering if it was for stealing or perhaps padding her resume.  I know that she worked for the Kodak part of Universal, right?

IIRC, she was even about to be considered for management training but then she started missing days until (I assumed) she was let go due to absentism.
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: October 11, 2008, 09:55:12 PM »

Good night monkeys for now!!!!! - if I can't sleep maybe i will be back on later ...but I have been on here for hours... probably need a break

Nitey nite
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #765 on: October 11, 2008, 09:55:17 PM »

Another decomp question.   Does anyone know if it would be difficult to get the odor of decomp out from under ones fingernails.  I looked at tons of Casey pics and it seems she didn't often get her nails done, maybe one picture long ago.  I was just wondering if getting her nails done was just part of her self indulgent spree or maybe to help rid the odor. 

I have no idea.  I would think if you soaked your hands in bleach it would take care of the smell.  I tend to think it was just a self indulgent spree.
Didn't someone say casey had her nails done and got a tatoo?

Yes she did!!

Hi MT
I was thinking it was either part of her emancipation ritual or to try and rid her nails of the odor. 

Hi MM, you just vanished last night without any warning.  I was worried all night long!!
I think it may be a little bit of both!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: October 11, 2008, 09:58:07 PM »

I have an 18 year old cat who is blind and deaf, but she still finds her food and litter box and loves to cuddle.  I cannot bear to put her down, even tho she can barely walk.  I have been thinking for years now that one day I will find her curled up somewhere, gone.... but she's hanging in there!  I know our time with her won't last forever tho... Sad

Awwww.  The two kitties I have now, I got after my last cat died. She was almost 18- truly my "baby".  Smile  (My kids weren't born til after she died, but they think of her as part of the family 

I know what you mean- having to let go is a very difficult thing.     But it sounds like your kitty still has some cuddle time left.  PURRRR! >".."<

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: October 11, 2008, 09:58:13 PM »

Another decomp question.   Does anyone know if it would be difficult to get the odor of decomp out from under ones fingernails.  I looked at tons of Casey pics and it seems she didn't often get her nails done, maybe one picture long ago.  I was just wondering if getting her nails done was just part of her self indulgent spree or maybe to help rid the odor. 

I have no idea.  I would think if you soaked your hands in bleach it would take care of the smell.  I tend to think it was just a self indulgent spree.

Yes she did!!

Hi MT
I was thinking it was either part of her emancipation ritual or to try and rid her nails of the odor. 

Hi MM, you just vanished last night without any warning.  I was worried all night long!!

Sorry, it took me so long to think of an intelligent question, I passed out....
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: October 11, 2008, 09:58:48 PM »

OK, with all this talk about decomposition, bones and maggots, I have to lighten things up a bit  

OOOOMMMMGGGGGG, you crack me up Miss Klaas

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: October 11, 2008, 09:58:55 PM »

Does anyone know why Casey was fired from her job at Universal, if indeed, she was fired?  I am wondering if it was for stealing or perhaps padding her resume.  I know that she worked for the Kodak part of Universal, right?

IIRC, she was even about to be considered for management training but then she started missing days until (I assumed) she was let go due to absentism.

I think her boss said that after she found out she was pregnant, she pretty much stopped showing up for work? Anybody else remember that?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: October 11, 2008, 09:59:44 PM »

I think her boss said that after she found out she was pregnant, she pretty much stopped showing up for work? Anybody else remember that?

Yes, now that you mention it that does sound right.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #771 on: October 11, 2008, 10:00:20 PM »

Yes she did!!

Hi MT

ok but don't do that again!! I worried sick that maybe your cable line got cut! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: October 11, 2008, 10:00:38 PM »

Sorry this is OT, but i just had to tell you all that i had a cat that lived to 22 years old.  She was born in my closet when i was 7 and she died when i was 29.  She was all black and beautiful.  My big boy kitty is 16 years old now and very healthy and playful

That's a very long life for a kitty. I am sure you were a wonderful mommy to her.. and now to your big boy. Smile   

Don't you just love kitties?

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #773 on: October 11, 2008, 10:00:56 PM »

Yes she did!!

Hi MT

Does anyone know what day casey had her nails done?
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: October 11, 2008, 10:01:38 PM »

Yes i remember that in a police interview with her boss at the time- she stopped showing up and was terminated.  well i really have to get off of here its been hours-  NITE monkeys!!
Sandcranelady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #775 on: October 11, 2008, 10:02:19 PM »

On the subject of Casey driving around in the smelly car.  She was using Tony Car most of the time,  Amy said she was driving it all the time even when her car was running.  She was driving it on June 17th when she went to vist old boyfriend Chris from Fla State, at his parent house for 2 hrs when cell phone was not used,
 She must of taken Tony to school and used it. Amazing.
He hardly knew her.                                             
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: October 11, 2008, 10:02:35 PM »

I know Invision went to bed, but wasn't there a email addy posted somewhere for Yuri Melich?   I am not sure if she was on the OCSO website trying to find somebody to write to, or hoping to find emails for people on the case? 

Anyway, I hope whoever she emailed will get back to her.  I think that the people in charge of that search had no business dismissing those bones. JMO.

msjoni
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: October 11, 2008, 10:03:14 PM »

I bought a " Globe" newspaper tonight. I have not bought one of these things in Forever. It has the date of October 20,2008 edition on the cover for Date of paper

I bought it because they have Casey on the cover. I wanted to see what was their take on all this.

I have no clue what of this is truth or ??? Dare to believe.

Says within the article - 3rd paragraph.

Globe can reveal a secret witness is about to Rip the case wide open three months after the Orlando Tot vanished.

The Witness, who insiders say is expecting to be subpoenaed. Claims to have minute-by-minute details about EXACTLY what happened to the 2 year old. Including how and when she was murdered - where her little body was dumped.

then it goes to all the repeated info that we all have heard - on and on and on

Ohhhh come on ??!!!!  Seriously.  I don't believe it.  If that were true, then why would you need a grand jury??  Or do you have to go GJ in Florida if you are seeking murder 1  ??

From what I understand... in Florida you need a grand jury only for a capital case.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: October 11, 2008, 10:04:15 PM »

When people are searching for remains, aren't they told to place a marker, call LE, and not touch anything nearby?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #779 on: October 11, 2008, 10:04:24 PM »

Yes, now that you mention it that does sound right.

She abandoned her job!  Yet never cared to mention this to anyone.  Actually she promoted herself to event planner with an office, phone, business trips and she could work from home!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.