April 27, 2024, 11:22:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 473737 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: October 11, 2008, 10:12:31 PM »

Geraldo just said Casey Anthony attorney Jose after the commercial.  Foxnews.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #801 on: October 11, 2008, 10:13:09 PM »

Did anyone ever read an explanation of the whitish "id" that the woman LE took from Casey's wallet?  (mentioned in Lee's interview)

Little things seem to haunt me...I think so I won't dwell on Caylee so much.

I was wondering about that "id" too... and if they took one thing out of the wallet... then why didn't they take the whole wallet?

Was this a detective or just a random cop who had responded?  Seems weird that they would take one thing and not just the whole thing if they were already collecting evidence.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: October 11, 2008, 10:13:46 PM »

REMINDER - PLEASE TRY TO STAY ON TOPIC
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #803 on: October 11, 2008, 10:14:05 PM »

If I had to guess I would say that Lee would blow the whistle. He is probably
really pi  ed right now. His girlfriend has gone and their baby. Not to mention
the DNA test he had to take. I think he knows when Caylee died. I think it was the night of the fight. That nite Cindy tried to choke Casey, we know that. But
if Caylee saw that, think of how upset she would have been. Casey left with her
and Caylee kept crying and crying and when she couldn't stop her she choked
her. Therefore the Spitefull bitch comment she made to Lee. I don't think it
would take to much that nite to set her off.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: October 11, 2008, 10:14:10 PM »

Did anyone ever read an explanation of the whitish "id" that the woman LE took from Casey's wallet?  (mentioned in Lee's interview)

At first, I think we suspected it was a fake ID of a Zenaida Gonzales.. or heck.. stolen from a real one. Who knows? LOL  And the last thing we suspected IIRC was that it was Amy's ID. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #805 on: October 11, 2008, 10:14:54 PM »

REMINDER - PLEASE TRY TO STAY ON TOPIC

sorry 
couldn't resist talkin' about kitty kats
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #806 on: October 11, 2008, 10:15:48 PM »

the DNA test he had to take. I think he knows when Caylee died. I think it was the night of the fight. That nite Cindy tried to choke Casey, we know that. But

Any chance Lee was offered immunity (even though he refused the DNA test) and that is why we haven't seen much of him lately?
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: October 11, 2008, 10:16:16 PM »

Ok guys ... one more thing before I do go to bed (for real this time) ... I checked the website of the "other searchers" and the address of where we searched that day 9-27 when I found the bones ... (for all you google earth savvy people)  J. Lawson Blvd (off of Boggy Creek) ...

This is where the bones were found ... maybe someone can see if this is the area (or near the area) where Red searched ...

oh an ANOTHERMONKEY ... there are two pics posted from the search that day ... and guess what ... they are not mine ... nor do they look human ... well LE has the info now .... AND a pic of W holding the bone ... so he can't say it wasn't brought to his attention ...

Now goodnite all ... for real ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: October 11, 2008, 10:17:16 PM »

Geraldo just said Casey Anthony attorney Jose after the commercial.  Foxnews.
He is talking about $$$$ stuff, so I guess he didn't mean right after the commercial.  Doubt he will have anything new - but on a slow news day maybe he sent brother Craig to dig for something.  Just a FYI.
Did anything major happen today? 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #809 on: October 11, 2008, 10:17:36 PM »

I was wondering about that "id" too... and if they took one thing out of the wallet... then why didn't they take the whole wallet?

Was this a detective or just a random cop who had responded?  Seems weird that they would take one thing and not just the whole thing if they were already collecting evidence.
Wasn't fraudulent id or identity theft one of her charges?
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: October 11, 2008, 10:17:49 PM »

Any chance Lee was offered immunity (even though he refused the DNA test) and that is why we haven't seen much of him lately?

OMG, i wonder if this secret witness the Globe is talking about is Mallory ????  Maybe Lee spilled his guts to her
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: October 11, 2008, 10:17:57 PM »

This is the picture where Casey has her nails done, don't know the date.  Also the funny looking big black bracelet
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: October 11, 2008, 10:17:57 PM »

Oh My Lord...Murt is LIVE on his website answering questions..and he's drinking....

"God dont like ugly"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: October 11, 2008, 10:18:03 PM »

Ok guys ... one more thing before I do go to bed (for real this time) ... I checked the website of the "other searchers" and the address of where we searched that day 9-27 when I found the bones ... (for all you google earth savvy people)  J. Lawson Blvd (off of Boggy Creek) ...

This is where the bones were found ... maybe someone can see if this is the area (or near the area) where Red searched ...

oh an ANOTHERMONKEY ... there are two pics posted from the search that day ... and guess what ... they are not mine ... nor do they look human ... well LE has the info now .... AND a pic of W holding the bone ... so he can't say it wasn't brought to his attention ...

Good nite invision.... glad to hear that you have forwarded the pics to LE... at least it will give you some peace of mind...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #814 on: October 11, 2008, 10:18:09 PM »

I could almost believe that but I've been going back over all the transcripts from the initial interviews and there is a lot of raw emotion from Lee and George and Cindy - which is why I believe G when he says he saw Caylee on Monday the 16th.  I do not believe Casey had any help murdering OR  disposing of Caylee, and that the cover up only started afterward when they all realized the gravity of the situation.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #815 on: October 11, 2008, 10:18:33 PM »

That was her previous employment Kodak ID, it was on a lanyard, which is a soft shoelace like rope.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: October 11, 2008, 10:18:33 PM »

Oh My Lord...Murt is LIVE on his website answering questions..and he's drinking....

LINKY please....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: October 11, 2008, 10:18:51 PM »

I love hearing about everyone's fur babies-I've got some of my own.  But we are really getting off topic here...

This is for you, Muffy. 

Did you know SM has a thread to post pics of your fur babies?  It's called "Our Four Legged Friends" :

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=569.msg0#new

Then we can look and share our photos.  BTW, I think it's okay to include our feathered friends and even our fishes etc.  Maybe we should change the title of the thread?  Anyway, I love animals too.  So many of our monkeys do.  However, we are really, really running off topic...Thankew 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #818 on: October 11, 2008, 10:18:52 PM »

Again... any hint who "W" is?

My husband is a SS Agent and I am positive that Bushie has not been leading any searches...
he's been very very busy farking up his last days in the big house to be out searching around in swamps...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: October 11, 2008, 10:19:09 PM »

I have two grown kids and neither remembers "life before Kitty" Smile
Part of the reason I am drawn to this case, I suppose - is that I have a 22 year old daughter and 2 year old grand-daughter ! 
love your avatar btw Smile
That's pretty neat!
(and Thanks!)

Abbey and SS- your babies are adorable!

----

Mary.. do we know yet (I mean for sure) if Mallory is actually pregnant? And do we know if the baby is actually Lee's? That craigslist post.. if it's even written by somebody who knows Mallory personally.. I don't think they mentioned that she was pregnant. The person was yelling at Casey for breaking them up, but no mention of something like "how messed up is that! Now the kid will grow up without a dad!".     I really hope we get some more info..  (hmm. Wonder if Mallory will testify at trial?)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.