April 27, 2024, 02:51:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 473560 times)
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1060 on: October 11, 2008, 11:41:51 PM »

Murt, I have a question since you live in the general area.

Based on the document dumps that have already been released, do you think they will release any of the testimony from the grand jury?  I understand in Florida it can be done legally.

By the way, I've read your comments and think you have a very good feel for doing the right thing.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1061 on: October 11, 2008, 11:42:08 PM »

Does anyone have the a link from Tuesday when the LE met with the Anthonys~I heard they were all crying when they left

No, you men there's a video of it?  I never saw that? 
What?! 

Was Lee at that meeting or just George and Cindy?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1062 on: October 11, 2008, 11:42:17 PM »

Does anyone have the a link from Tuesday when the LE met with the Anthonys~I heard they were all crying when they left

I don't know about a video, just that LE was with them on Tuesday and alot of crying (I know hard to believe), going on. I've read about this on the myfox orlando site, but can't find the link.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1063 on: October 11, 2008, 11:42:44 PM »

What?! 

I had not heard about this but that could be when LE told the anthony's that there is a murder indictment on the way and that they should "clear their schedules for next tuesday"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1064 on: October 11, 2008, 11:44:08 PM »

I don't know about a video, just that LE was with them on Tuesday and alot of crying (I know hard to believe), going on. I've read about this on the myfox orlando site, but can't find the link.

It wouldn't surprise me.  I know they had to give DNA samples and they were probably shown evidence to make it clear to them Caylee is dead. 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1065 on: October 11, 2008, 11:44:09 PM »

Is there any news on where Lee might be? Has it all been quiet at the Anthony home lately?

Buying toys on e-bay?  Playing Star Wars with his friends?

Lisa
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: October 11, 2008, 11:44:11 PM »

Unless there was a witness to this MURDER, anything presented by LE will be a theory.  Just like ours.

I tend to think the body was at least moved twice, right?  Her body was, at the very least, spent some time in the backyard...then in the trunk.....so if she died right in the backyard and then moved to trunk (moved once) and then obviously 'dumped' somewhere else (moved twice)

IMTG.......when I say three times what I mean is .......first moved from the area in which she died to the backyard.....from the backyard to the trunk.....................from the truck to wherever she is now......

HH,

That seems perfectly plausible to me..  Thank you for what you bring to  Sacred SM.   

PJ flower
Your Welcome PJ........and I really think Tim will find Caylee in the coming days......I cant wait to see Casey behind bars again.........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1067 on: October 11, 2008, 11:44:48 PM »

What?! 

I had not heard about this but that could be when LE told the anthony's that there is a murder indictment on the way and that they should "clear their schedules for next tuesday"

No it didn't include TIm Miller, just LE and I never heard of Lee being there~I'll go google nd try to find it!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1068 on: October 11, 2008, 11:45:09 PM »

What?! 

I have a feeling that even that will not make the anthony's except caylee being gone..They will have to find a body
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1069 on: October 11, 2008, 11:45:44 PM »

ANTHONYs CRYING? oh man.. i have GOT to see THIS!
someone musta been cutting onions near them...

*slap!* bad kim! bad!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1070 on: October 11, 2008, 11:47:14 PM »

*slap!* bad kim! bad!

I mentioned earlier today that I think their tone might have changed a lot in the last 2 weeks with all the evidence that has been made public....
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1071 on: October 11, 2008, 11:47:26 PM »

*slap!* bad kim! bad!
I want video.....Where is the fox video when you need it
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1072 on: October 11, 2008, 11:47:59 PM »

i have one question... okay..i lied.. i have a MILLION.. but this bugs me..
who is this MIKE DUDE that casey had a visitor tell her that MIKE told him to tell her to KEEP HER HEAD UP... and then later... when casey talked to CRISTINA.. she said she wanted TONES number... but that she wanted to talk to MIKE too...

help...?
Bourgeois, Patrick a man who claimed to attend high school with Casey. Visited her in jail on 7/24/08 Casey had trouble remembering who he was and had little to say during their conversation, which lasted less than 2-minutes. Patrick says "I hung out with Mike Walker"...Casey says "okay" in a very nonchalant way.  There is no Patrick Bourgeois listed in the Colonial High 2004, 2003, or 2005 alumni list
http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2004.htm#T   Jail visitor ID 135271.  Visited 7/24/08
Patrick Bourgeois. He told Casey that he had a message from "Mike." "Hold your head up high." That's what Casey supposedly whispered to her attorney when they were about to leave jail, "I am innocent and want to walk out holding my head up high."

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=41823846  Patrick’s web page

PB Hello
CA Hello
PB Casey
CA Yes
PB Can you hear me
CA I can
PB This is Patrick Bourgeois, do you remember me?
CA I can’t see your face
PB  From middle school, high school, Colonial, Liberty?
CA Umm, vaguely
PB Hung out with Mike Walker
CA OK
PB, Ya, uh, I just wanted to come here today just to tell you’ve got a friend outside and

CA Well I appreciate it.

PB …. and really,  I feel really sorry for you and if you need anything, just let me know.
CA Thank you, I appreciate it.
PB ….and Mike also wanted to tell me to keep your head up and just,  we’re here for you
CA Thank you
PB …. and for what it’s worth, we’re still on your team
CA  Well, good, that means an absolute lot, so….
PB …so, that’s basically just what I wanted to tell you.
CA  OK
PB   If there’s anything you want to talk about, just let it go
CA ..umm, I know,  I appreciate it. I’m good at the moment.
PB  …OK,  um, I mean if you want I can write you just to keep your mind off things.
CA (heavy sigh)   Ya, that would be great.
PB  …OK, I’ll talk to you later and you take care of yourself.
CA  …OK, thank you, you too.
PB….OK, bye.
CA… Bye (sigh)
CA (cheery voice) Now I know who this kid is!.

Bourgeois, Frank listed in records as visiting Casey in Jail on 7/24/08.  Visitor ID # 18488. Frank went with Patrick but did not visit Casey.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1073 on: October 11, 2008, 11:48:50 PM »

Does anyone else feel that the judge is going to allow Casey to search "privately" with her attorney and the bondsman?  I guess I feel that he will since it is something he taking under advisement.  I can see her trying to flee and I would not put it past Baez to help her out.  He seems to be very emotionally invested in Casey.

Lisa
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: October 11, 2008, 11:48:59 PM »

It wouldn't surprise me.  I know they had to give DNA samples and they were probably shown evidence to make it clear to them Caylee is dead. 

"God dont like ugly"
codemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1075 on: October 11, 2008, 11:50:57 PM »

Is there any news on where Lee might be? Has it all been quiet at the Anthony home lately?

Buying toys on e-bay?  Playing Star Wars with his friends?

Lisa
Does Lee have a job - a real one - not a casey job? 
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: October 11, 2008, 11:51:12 PM »

Does anyone else feel that the judge is going to allow Casey to search "privately" with her attorney and the bondsman?  I guess I feel that he will since it is something he taking under advisement.  I can see her trying to flee and I would not put it past Baez to help her out.  He seems to be very emotionally invested in Casey.

Lisa

I cant see it, unless she and her lawyer say they will take LE to the body.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1077 on: October 11, 2008, 11:51:25 PM »

Ok, just spoke with LP~needed a shortcut. He remembered the indictment announcement and that could be it, so i googled anthonys meet with detectives after announcement to indict and found this

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-indict0908oct09,0,4921109.story

[
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1078 on: October 11, 2008, 11:51:26 PM »

Maybe that's why Tim is going to see the Anthony's .  They know the jig is up, at least for Casey, and he wants to offer them his kindness.

Welcome all new Monkeys - I can't keep up with you all.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: October 11, 2008, 11:51:50 PM »

Lisa
I dont think he will.........I think she has done too much BAD in this case and  all the lying and stuff and then th Hrand Jury meeting is coming up and so NO I dont think he will....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.