April 27, 2024, 09:49:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 473620 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1440 on: October 12, 2008, 05:27:54 AM »

The Ambien is working  FLGrammy - look your stuff over and I'll check out a few things and I will see you tomorrow.  Good night everyone!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: October 12, 2008, 05:28:10 AM »

That's right.

Under the same circumstances, the first words to 911 would have been I think my Grandchild is dead, not I have a family member here who stole my money, my car I have all my bank statements.  It was a ruse.

I really do pray that OCSO takes the whole useless evil out of the society, cuz they will harm others.  They are dangerous.

Yes they are, but I'm afraid that KC will be the only one.

I need to go for a couple of hrs..........bbl
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: October 12, 2008, 05:51:22 AM »

Altruist remindded me of something else that bothered me about that first 911 call.  Cindy told dispatch she had bank affadavits.  None of the banks I've ever worked for could have done the required research for an affadavit (pulling photocopies of a month's worth of checks-or more- and verifying each one against a signature card-these are usually stored offsite and often in another state), called LE, and gotten an affadavit in one afternoon.  This would have practically impossible to get in the timeframe the Anthonys got the car from impound and left to get Casey.  So, when exactly did Cindy get those affadavits?  How long did she know Casey was stealing from her account or was this the Grandparents Nursing Home fund that Casey stole from?  If she knew Casey had stolen loads of money from Grandpa and Grandma, plus her own accounts-why didn't she report her much sooner and just let the police pick Casey up?  Also, if you haven't seen your grandchild for a month-wouldn't she be your very first concern?  Wouldn't you be angrier about that and threatened Casey first about that?  Wouldn't you have told dispatch about that first?

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: October 12, 2008, 05:56:49 AM »

That first 911 call sounds staged to me.  How can you report the car missing that you gave your daughter permission to use and she's used for the last ? years?  Or is Cindy talking about Casey using Cindy's car (George's report of late June chase)?  Also, Cindy gives the dispatcher inappropriate answers to the questions-it's like she tries to anticipate what question will be asked and formulates her answer, so she misses the actual questions.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: October 12, 2008, 05:58:01 AM »

Well, I'd better scoot...up way too late this morning....have to get up in a few.  Good morning, everyone!

Forecast for the Day:
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1445 on: October 12, 2008, 07:09:35 AM »

Well, I'd better scoot...up way too late this morning....have to get up in a few.  Good morning, everyone!

Morning, ISpy !  I'm up too early this a.m......Lots to catch up on w/this case.   I think next week is going to be so interesting....I relish the thought of that noose getting tighter around Casey's neck! 

I also wonder about all the things you posted regarding Cindy's role and involvement.  Truthfully, though she is manipulative- I thought on the 911 call where she reports about the "smell in the trunk" that her emotions were real and she just realized that, in fact, her Granddaughter could be dead.   She initially seemed to have genuine concern for the well being of Caylee.  Then I think, when the shizzz hit the fan, so to speak---she also became involved in covering up for Casey with all of her lies.

Remember the statement Cindy made ....something to the effect of

"I don't want to lose another one"...that spoke volumes to me.  The interpretation there would be, that she has already lost her Granddaughter (she knows Caylee is dead but continues to deny it)- her only Daughter was in jail (so she'll continue to lie for her)...I think that is what it meant.

Cindy Anthony should also be put on the stand by the Prosecution, certainly they will be calling on her for crucial testimony.  And, here is the thing....because she's also gotten caught up in telling lies--I think the jury will be able to see right through her.   She's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.   By her own taped recordings and statements to police; by her various pleas and interviews on TV--it appears as if this woman has more than a few screws lose and I think she will do herself in with her big mouth.

ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1446 on: October 12, 2008, 07:14:01 AM »

Look what just showed up in my email:

Reverse Phone
Search ID Number: 78025686

Reported
Addresses Name on Phone County City State Zip Phone #

1 James (Last Name Unavailable) Orange Orlando FL 32810 (407) 754-4058

Phone Company Information:
Name and Location: MCI WORLDCOM COMMUNICATIONS, INC. - FL, LA
Rate Center: WINTERPARK
Phone Switch Name: 
Phone Switch Type: CLEC

That must be an old listing; b/c WORLDCOM has been defunct for years.   MCI is now Verizon........hmnnnnnnn interesting. 
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1447 on: October 12, 2008, 07:17:39 AM »

KCJackieOh no, you didn't upset me at all! Fortunately, my child is a good sleeper!  LOL!  I was trying to find the clothing list LE took from Casey's closet.  I'm wondering if the JCPenney purchase was a new pair of grey pin-striped pants.  I don't believe Cindy washed Casey's stinking-like-a-dead-body-in-the-car pants.  Would anyone here honestly have put something like that in your washing machine? 

Hi, Monkeys & I-Spy...JMHO, but I think that Cindy did wash the pants w/the human decomposition smell precisely b/c she knew that they would be incriminating evidence. 
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1448 on: October 12, 2008, 07:29:35 AM »

See this is the thing I know that some criminals are just plain stupid & I am not a criminal BUT if I were a criminal I know just by watching different tv shows like 48 hours, 20/20, Dateline, Bill Curtis & various CTV, yes a bit of CSI that if I were disposing of a body there would be no cell phone anywhere near me when I was involved with such activity.

This is a skank but I really do feel she is extremely deceitful, so I could see her making a judgement error as to accomplice but the cell phone I just don't think so, hope I'm wrong.
[/quote]
I think the skank it too busy "getting busy" to watch any of those shows!     But seriously, it's all about her sociopathic behavior.  She doesn't think the rules apply to her and in fact she probably watched those shows and thinks she smarter than the people that get caught on those shows.  Who knows, she probably likes living on the edge in that respect, taking the chance she will get caught.  Combine that with the fact that she is totally addicted to texting and talking on the phone and you have a recipe for anything BUT a perfect crime.  She's "going down" in a way she won't enjoy!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: October 12, 2008, 07:31:20 AM »

Good Morning all....hope you are having a great weekend and getting some rest...might need it for the excitement on Tuesday.   

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1450 on: October 12, 2008, 08:03:08 AM »

In prison they do have access to computers in the library
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1451 on: October 12, 2008, 08:05:46 AM »

In prison they do have access to computers in the library

If they do it would be very limited access.  I would think.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1452 on: October 12, 2008, 08:13:11 AM »

Morning! Got the usual 20 pages to catch up to.   

Klaas.. I had a really horrid nightmare last night.  I got scolded in BIG BOLD RED LETTERS and it scared the crap out of me. I'll never be the same! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1453 on: October 12, 2008, 08:16:48 AM »

Why would Geroge be passing out flyers in his neighborhood?  Its not like the neighbors havent had 3 months of media coverage or that they would forget that Caylee is missing and what she looks like.  This is what they call looking for Caylee.  Unbelievable!

Cindy must have told him something like, "It hands out the fliers in the neighborhood or it gets the hose again."

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1454 on: October 12, 2008, 08:35:32 AM »

Not important, just noting from this site where you can report unknown calls

Whoever 'John' is apparently called a woman named Ellen on Oct. 9. She did not answer.

http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-407-754-4058

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: October 12, 2008, 08:41:07 AM »

sure hindsight is 20/20 but if Cindy didn't flip out and make Casey report Caylee missing then none of this would have happened. They probably could have gone on forever without knowing Caylee was dead. So Cindy in her weird way did help LE get involved and came forth with info that the child was missing. Casey would never have. Cindy is dumb but a responsible citizen. In contrast, George in reporting the gas cans missing was not trying to but Casey, he just wanted his property back. The only one who really cared about Caylee was Cindy. To the rest of the family the child was disposable.
But now that Cindy knows Caylee is gone she indeed doesn't want to lose another daughter. Odd turn of events in Cindy's life.

What was concluded about the bone photos?
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1456 on: October 12, 2008, 08:43:19 AM »

Good morning fellow Monkees

Cindy loved Caylee and Caylee knew it.  Caylee's bond was not with her mother, it was with her gramma.

Remember the statement from Casey where she tells LE that Caylee would never get upset upon seeing her mommy after a long day or even over night? 

but she'd be upset to "finally" see her gramma?

Caylee WAS loved!

And she knew it. 

Good Morning
I completely agree with you. Casey n her mom DIDN'T get along at all. And if you go back to the 911 call when Cindy called about her car smelling like a dead body? She was freaking out. Caylee's grandmother did love her. I think Casey killed her to get back at her mom and because she knew her mom would get custody of Caylee. NO REASON, is a good one. But Caylee would still be around if Cindy got custody, and Casey didn't want that. I just hope n pray the searchers find Caylee and God Bless Them for doing this for Caylee.
[/quote]

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1457 on: October 12, 2008, 08:44:21 AM »

KCJackieOh no, you didn't upset me at all! Fortunately, my child is a good sleeper!  LOL!  I was trying to find the clothing list LE took from Casey's closet.  I'm wondering if the JCPenney purchase was a new pair of grey pin-striped pants.  I don't believe Cindy washed Casey's stinking-like-a-dead-body-in-the-car pants.  Would anyone here honestly have put something like that in your washing machine? 

Hi, Monkeys & I-Spy...JMHO, but I think that Cindy did wash the pants w/the human decomposition smell precisely b/c she knew that they would be incriminating evidence. 

Wouldn't that smell transfer to your washing machine? And how long would the smell last? I wouldn't want to wash other clothes after washing those pants.    not unless I bleached the crap out of my washer.

guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1458 on: October 12, 2008, 08:54:33 AM »

I don't think KC had time to watch murder mysteries she was a very busy girl.  Between work and men and text messages TV was her last concern. 

Don't forget about college!!! 

musing for a few!!

But Casey did attend Valencia College.  Casey just fails to let people know it was 7775 Valencia College Lane, the location of Colonial High School's 9th Grade Center.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1459 on: October 12, 2008, 09:04:39 AM »

I heard on one station, there are more than 20 LE alone, let alone, all the friends of Casey, etc....   I'm under the impression, there are ALOT!

I know they have many for the trial but I think that they've tied this together so well that it will only take a few witnesses to move it forward.  Then at trial they will present them all if needed.  This grand jury's term is ending and I don't know if the prosecution can extend their service.

I hope your right Wink   It amazes me that with all they have released, anybody could dispute it.  Can you imagine what they still have that hasn't been released?  I'm sure we've only seen a small portion of what they have.
Sadly, I think we will be shocked.  I just hope the trial doesn't reveal abuse or harm done to Caylee while she was alive plus I pray her death was quick and that she did not suffer.  I think many tears will be shed during this trial and I also think our admiration for LE will grow immensely.  Can you imagine living this 24/7 as they have?  I know we focus on it but we do have other jobs.  I imagine this case has been with them 24/7 since they saw the first picture of her.  Just look at how we've all been touched and we have not had to "live" it as have the investigators.  God bless them.  I know this case will probably never fade from their thoughts.

Hi, DR... investigators do have a hard time with these cases. My son works for the Sheriff's Dept. in this county. He was a detective in CID, mostly crimes against children. Those were the ones that broke his heart. I was watching NG one night when he came by a few weeks ago, and he had not heard about this case at all. He watched a little of it with me, and kept shaking his head. He says that he has to struggle to just distance himself from it, and it's hard. When it's a child that is killed.... it hurts everyone! He has cracked several cases of child abuse, sexual and others, and it does help when he can help put the abusers away. He says he has a hard time keeping from beating the he11 out of some of the guys who have molested kids!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.