April 28, 2024, 07:33:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 473803 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1560 on: October 12, 2008, 10:52:01 AM »

Cindy Anthony was the one who asked for a search of their back yard.
Cindy said their was a new depression  in the dirt by the back yard pool.

http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/Proof-of-human-remains-found-in-Casey-Anthonys-car/1219941581.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1561 on: October 12, 2008, 10:52:39 AM »

Ha,Ha,Ha! Meatballs is going to be really upset with him!

I am starting to think meatballs is "all sauce" 

I saw on here yesterday where someone thinks he's a former monkey that was temporarily banned, is that really so? And what is murts screen name or avatar? Murt?

Murt hasn't figured out the avatar stuff yet. What I did notice is that after the Monkeys started rattling the bars over there, Meatballs dropped out of the conversation. Murt was answering questions on his own site and here in the Monkey cage at the same time. He really liked it here and made mention of that several times. I think Meatballs got fed up and left.  We will have quite a few new monkeys soon b/c the streamers over there were saying they wanted to be Monkeys too! Honestly, I looked around before joining here and this was the best open forum and the best information out there. You can ask any question and nice monkeys will answer you and explain what you are not comprehending. People are comfortable here and no idea is dissed without proper facts to back it up.

I love being a Monkey!

I just approved another 6 or 7 of MURT regulars this morning.  All together I bet I approved close to 15 MURT regulars for posting in the SM forum since late last night.   

::MonkeyHaHa::That's Great!!

Monken I figured out that you have to put a space between the monkey moods and a word otherwise it just shows the emotion and not the laughing monkey face, etc. Just an FYI

After all this time I still hadn't figured that out!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1562 on: October 12, 2008, 10:52:49 AM »

Orlando is out of the question for trial. I don't know of any state that doesn't know about or country for that matter. In Toronto a lot of people are following this including LE. But there is a lot of people that don't read the paper or watch the news. They can get a jury, maybe they will send out 500 questionaires like they did for OJ.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1563 on: October 12, 2008, 10:53:41 AM »

Welcome Openminded4U and all other new members I may have missed!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1564 on: October 12, 2008, 10:54:41 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!
Long time no see!!

Quick o/t and then I have to get yardwork done...my grass is over ankle high...I'll just leave it at that...you don't need to know how high over ankle high!! lol

I play on this website called dotble..it is a ball. People create bets and others bet on them. It is an international website and has members from all over the world. I created a few bets for Caylee. Just made another for Natalee re: the Lifetime movie. If you have a minute will you log on and make a bet (fake money..lol) but more importantly..it is a great chance to leave comments that will be read all over the world!!
Thanks!
Lisa

Here is the link (I hope..you know my puter skills!! lol)

Lisa D() wants you to answer this dotblu:
Natalee Holloway's Story, Will You Watch and Remember?

Click the link below to place your dotblu.
http://www.dotblu.com/bet/10.12.2008_natalee_holloway_s_story_will_you_watch_and_remember

Thanks to those making bets!! I see some Monkeys on there. Don't forget to leave your comments though!! This is an international website with over a million members from all over the world! I am getting some of the greatest e-mails of support for Natalee and her family from complete strangers!! Really cool!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1565 on: October 12, 2008, 10:56:12 AM »

I just wanted to take a quick second and give a big

to all of you for such a warm welcome to this wonderful group!

I am so happy to meet you all and be in the cage with ya!

From what I have gathered by reading news reports since the very beggining, when she was being booked (and correct me if I'm wrong), Casey hired him herself, apparently from the suggestion of fellow inmates. CA and GA have said they did not know who he was and had no previous contact with him...but then we know what they say isn't always true.  Several sleuthers have found connections between JB and some questionable "friends" and "co-workers" of the Fusian crowd.  I guess she called him while being booked, he went to meet her and became "bewitched" by her ....ah, ah, uhm...CHARMS, lol!  He certainly seems to be in a "spell".

I just don't get why Baez is acting like a fool when it comes to Casey!  She is basically a loser who offed her daughter!  Maybe she's got a magical vagina?   I just don't get the attraction!

Lisa

My Aunt calls it a "golden tw**" & I think Baez is an Idiot!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: October 12, 2008, 10:56:47 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!
Long time no see!!

Quick o/t and then I have to get yardwork done...my grass is over ankle high...I'll just leave it at that...you don't need to know how high over ankle high!! lol

I play on this website called dotble..it is a ball. People create bets and others bet on them. It is an international website and has members from all over the world. I created a few bets for Caylee. Just made another for Natalee re: the Lifetime movie. If you have a minute will you log on and make a bet (fake money..lol) but more importantly..it is a great chance to leave comments that will be read all over the world!!
Thanks!
Lisa

http://www.dotblu.com/bet/10.12.2008_natalee_holloway_s_story_will_you_watch_and_remember

Thanks to those making bets!! I see some Monkeys on there. Don't forget to leave your comments though!! This is an international website with over a million members from all over the world! I am getting some of the greatest e-mails of support for Natalee and her family from complete strangers!! Really cool!!

Very cool LDSTLOU!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1567 on: October 12, 2008, 10:58:09 AM »

WELCOME ALL NEW MONKEYS! 

Phaedrus
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1568 on: October 12, 2008, 10:58:27 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!
Long time no see!!

Thanks!
Lisa

Very cool LDSTLOU!

it is cool!! Thanks Klaas. I am forwarding all the e-mails. It is neat seeing all the people who know Natalee's story. And they think wonderful things of Beth too!!

ok...gotta cut the grass!! Talk at ya all later!!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1569 on: October 12, 2008, 10:59:26 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!
Long time no see!!

Thanks!
Lisa

Very cool LDSTLOU!

it is cool!! Thanks Klaas. I am forwarding all the e-mails. It is neat seeing all the people who know Natalee's story. And they think wonderful things of Beth too!!

Later, ids!

Phaedrus
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1570 on: October 12, 2008, 10:59:26 AM »

I need a little sleep....    bbl
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1571 on: October 12, 2008, 11:00:03 AM »

Orlando is out of the question for trial. I don't know of any state that doesn't know about or country for that matter. In Toronto a lot of people are following this including LE. But there is a lot of people that don't read the paper or watch the news. They can get a jury, maybe they will send out 500 questionaires like they did for OJ.

Because of the widespread media coverage of this case, that may actually backfire on requesting a change of venue. No need to move to another area because it is so well known everywhere.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1572 on: October 12, 2008, 11:00:44 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!
Long time no see!!

Thanks!
Lisa

Very cool LDSTLOU!

Later, ids!

Is it ids or Lds? 

Phaedrus
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1573 on: October 12, 2008, 11:00:52 AM »

Ah so many questions... here one for you guys:

In KC's "poem" below she mentions TWICE "remember the words spoken". I believe Cindy said something to her to put her over the edge and kill her child. Saying it twice means something to her and this may be why Cindy is feeling so guilty or acting guilty, she may have thought she pushed KC too far and it's her fault the baby died ... Any ideas out there?

“On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken
Trust no one, only yourself.
With great power, comes great consequence.
What is given can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.”

On the worst of worst days,
remember the words spoken.
Hold your head high,
Smile,
Laugh,
Love unconditionally.
Tomorrow is a brand new day."

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: October 12, 2008, 11:00:56 AM »

This is a SPECULATIVE QUESTION I would like you to ask your respective sources.
Is Casey pregnant?
My reasons for asking:
1. Casey's clothing was tight in the abdominal area this week.  Her hips look like they have widened a bit.
2.  Baez is asking for her to make private trips.
3.  Padilla and others saying there are many twists to come. (Diana Downs became pg during her trial which was a shock to a lot of people.  Casey reminds me of DD.)
4.  The case worker testifying in court on Friday was discussing release and she used "going to the doctor" 2 or 3 times when answering.
5.  She had to talk to M. Hawkins in California.  (When she became pg with Caylee she called J Grund and had to talk to him.  JG said, I'll call you back because I'm in class right now.  She texts him back to tell him she is pg and he is the father.)
6.  She has not always used protection.  Tony R testified that in May she "was exposed".  She also visited Chris S on 5/17.  She posted to Ricardo she was dating Tony L on 6/2, so Ricardo was still in the picture until then.  And personally I think she was still with Jesse on occassion.

Do your sources know?

(I somehow managed to make this a seperate topic on the board.  If the moderators would like to please delete that, I would appreciate it.)

It's hard to say but it wouldn't surprise me.  That said, I firmly believe that Casey will be back behind bars by Wednesday of this week, this time without bail.  If she is pregnant, it's not long before we will find out.

OMG, would a jury give the death penalty to a pregnant woman??? If this is true, she will be given special treatment in jail too, the pampering just continues to go on and on!

I do recall reading that Kimberly Trenor was housed in an isolated area of the prison, but I think it was more for her protection than because she was pregnant.  I don't know if the baby boy was born in the prison hospital or if Trenor was transferred to a regular hospital for the birth.  The baby was adopted immediately and Trenor is back in her prison cell.  I'm sure that Trenor got special medical care if for no other reason than for liability.  I haven't read anything, though, that there were any special accommodations made with her murder charges.  The trials for Trenor and Ziegler haven't started, so her pregnancy will have no impact on the verdict or sentencing.  If Casey is several months pregnant, the baby will probably be born before the case goes to trial.  Maybe Cindy will get a third chance to get it right.

The maggots will bring Casey down!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1575 on: October 12, 2008, 11:04:15 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!
Long time no see!!

Thanks!
Lisa

Very cool LDSTLOU!

Later, ids!

Is it ids or Lds? 

lol...L as in Lisa...unless you are Chunky  Rat. 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1576 on: October 12, 2008, 11:05:25 AM »

I just wanted to take a quick second and give a big

to all of you for such a warm welcome to this wonderful group!

I am so happy to meet you all and be in the cage with ya!

From what I have gathered by reading news reports since the very beggining, when she was being booked (and correct me if I'm wrong), Casey hired him herself, apparently from the suggestion of fellow inmates. CA and GA have said they did not know who he was and had no previous contact with him...but then we know what they say isn't always true.  Several sleuthers have found connections between JB and some questionable "friends" and "co-workers" of the Fusian crowd.  I guess she called him while being booked, he went to meet her and became "bewitched" by her ....ah, ah, uhm...CHARMS, lol!  He certainly seems to be in a "spell".

I just don't get why Baez is acting like a fool when it comes to Casey!  She is basically a loser who offed her daughter!  Maybe she's got a magical vagina?   I just don't get the attraction!

Lisa

Don't forget that KC is his Cash Cow! His ticket to fame and fortune! I mean who wasn't shocked at the first OJ trial results? Coulda heard a pin drop. Baez is thinking he is the same as the dream team! He was nothing before this case, nobody knew his name except maybe the crowd at Fusions to get them out of jail on a DUI. Now they know his name worldwide.  

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1577 on: October 12, 2008, 11:07:38 AM »

Hey hey its the Monkeeesss

does anyone remember that song and the group?? 

anything new?  Was SkankFace shown in public?

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1578 on: October 12, 2008, 11:08:13 AM »

some e-mails I received on the website:

Never heard of Natalie Holloway ! Will go and investigate your question now ! Glad Nick won his match ! x

Lisa, thank you for the information on Texas Equisearch and the Sacred Monkeys blog. I think it is great that you can be involved with these organizations. The Arubian Government and Authorities probably figure that such investigations shine a bad light on them and hurts them with Tourism, etc. They not cooperating with such issues, they must realize does more damage than good for them.

I am looking forward to getting the book. I will be hitting up Amazon.com when I'm done with dotblu today.  Beth Twitty, from what I have seen and know of her in news blurbs and reports is very devoted, strong willed and faithful. She deserves to see true justice and should have her Daughter returned to her Family for burial and a sense of closure. I would not want to trade places with this woman and my heart goes out to her and all of her efforts.

Hi Lisa! I didn't play the bet because the ante was a little higher than I like to play on, but you can be sure that my Wife and I will watch that movie. We will also buy it if it becomes available on DVD. It is a sad and tragic story. I am glad that you had shared this information with us and now I will be buying the book also by Natalee's Mother.

I keep telling them abour Scared Monkeys!!

IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1579 on: October 12, 2008, 11:09:15 AM »

Lisa
[/quote]

[/quote]

Me and my friends call it a Magic Cooter    LOL

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.