April 27, 2024, 03:01:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 473666 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1760 on: October 12, 2008, 01:20:41 PM »

According to Nancy Grace report the searches for Chloroform info started in March!

HH says her friend told her that the searches happened in mid May- the 13th-15th, and some here and there after.  If it only happened right around that time, this may somewhat be explained by her love for the show CSI.. and their season finale on either May 15 or 16?  Somebody is given chloroform and died.  So.. defense could perhaps argue that because of her love for "science" and the show, she was just curious about chloroform in general. 

However, we do know that some of her friends are aware of more sinister uses of chloroform- drugging women for a good time, getting high.. whatever it is. 

But if she was researching this back in March, then IMO, you're getting harder to deny premeditation.

I think the chloroform searches won't ammount to anything sinister here.  I believe she was killed in the pool.  Either from neglect or on purpose.  From what we know right now, I have to lean on the neglect part of it....but if LE actually has some evidence towards premeditation than I will simply change my mind.  LOL

Because she's a sociopath and would NEVER tell the truth here, this may very well be her own demise.  Whether she killed Caylee on purpose or not, I think she's better off in prison for the rest of her life.  She's one scary cat in my book.

I have to ask... if it was as simple as neglect then why not take the deal given towards the beginning by the prosecution?  Baez would have told her to take the deal hands down if it was just neglect.  IMO  Given all the evidence shown thus far of from her computer, her texts, and of course her actions, I say it was premeditated.  ( Again do not throw banana's at me I will only eat them and continue to get fat!)

jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1761 on: October 12, 2008, 01:20:41 PM »

If she gets the DP she will not be in with the other prisoners she will be on death
row in her own cell. Not anybody to bug her. If the gets life she goes into general population.  Some times in all this pain there is something to laugh about
Coupons was one of them.   Maggots win case is another I can just hear
Grissom would be proud.

Thank you for answering my earlier questions. Am I wrong in that I heard here that if convicted, she would still be put in solitary for safety concerns?
Yes that idea has been tossed around a few times. Given her crime was towards a child she would be in danger in population at a prison.

Thank you, Dolce. Given that, would she EVER be placed in general population?
Maybe if she was sent to the area that housed all the child offenders.  Other than that I am not quite sure what the circumstances would be.

Thank you for your opinion. 
oldencrabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1762 on: October 12, 2008, 01:22:13 PM »

Do yall think Baez will turn her in like last time, or do yall think that we will get to see them come and get her and throw her in the pokey?????
Forget about Baez. We should get to see them hall her away..Le worked hard on this case and they should get some satisfaction to..jmo

LE if you are reading..PLEASE let us get the satisfaction of seeing you haul her in..PLEASE..

And FOX?? FIX THE CAMERAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!  I want to see her take that walk - over and over and over again. Will she have her big sunglasses on?  Will she be strutting her stuff?  Will she have a smirk on her face?  Can't happen soon enough!

Special delivery!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1763 on: October 12, 2008, 01:23:01 PM »

I have to ask... if it was as simple as neglect then why not take the deal given towards the beginning by the prosecution?  Baez would have told her to take the deal hands down if it was just neglect.  IMO  Given all the evidence shown thus far of from her computer, her texts, and of course her actions, I say it was premeditated.  ( Again do not throw banana's at me I will only eat them and continue to get fat!)

If it's really just neglect, Casey really stepped way out into la-la land to cover her own butt. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1764 on: October 12, 2008, 01:23:53 PM »

Orlando is out of the question for trial. I don't know of any state that doesn't know about or country for that matter. In Toronto a lot of people are following this including LE. But there is a lot of people that don't read the paper or watch the news. They can get a jury, maybe they will send out 500 questionaires like they did for OJ.

Because of the widespread media coverage of this case, that may actually backfire on requesting a change of venue. No need to move to another area because it is so well known everywhere.
Yes. They would take the death penalty off the table if she were to tell them what happined to Caylee.

MURT

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Casey admits to the murder after the Grand Jury indictment.  It would avoid the expense and circus of a trial.  It would probably mean a plea bargain from Murder I to Manslaughter, but it would finally bring an end to this nightmare.

Do you think the state would make a plea bargain with her? They have offered her many chances to help..
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1765 on: October 12, 2008, 01:24:15 PM »

]Maybe if she was sent to the area that housed all the child offenders.  Other than that I am not quite sure what the circumstances would be.

Don't you think other child offenders would even be disgusted by her? Or not really?

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1766 on: October 12, 2008, 01:24:39 PM »

I have to leave for now, but remember.....

The maggots will bring Casey down.   
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1767 on: October 12, 2008, 01:24:43 PM »

According to Nancy Grace report the searches for Chloroform info started in March!

HH says her friend told her that the searches happened in mid May- the 13th-15th, and some here and there after.  If it only happened right around that time, this may somewhat be explained by her love for the show CSI.. and their season finale on either May 15 or 16?  Somebody is given chloroform and died.  So.. defense could perhaps argue that because of her love for "science" and the show, she was just curious about chloroform in general. 

However, we do know that some of her friends are aware of more sinister uses of chloroform- drugging women for a good time, getting high.. whatever it is. 

But if she was researching this back in March, then IMO, you're getting harder to deny premeditation.

I think the chloroform searches won't ammount to anything sinister here.  I believe she was killed in the pool.  Either from neglect or on purpose.  From what we know right now, I have to lean on the neglect part of it....but if LE actually has some evidence towards premeditation than I will simply change my mind.  LOL

Because she's a sociopath and would NEVER tell the truth here, this may very well be her own demise.  Whether she killed Caylee on purpose or not, I think she's better off in prison for the rest of her life.  She's one scary cat in my book.

I can almost buy that were it not for all of the photos and even testimony from friends that Casey did love her child, even if she did call her a "snot-head".  I guess the only way I could imagine pre-meditation would have to do with the Sunday Night Fight at the Anthony's - as other posters have postulated, maybe little Caylee got in the middle of that ?  or maybe Caylee said something to Casey to make her snap ?  The so-called "poem" that Casey put on her myspace supports this theory, imho.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1768 on: October 12, 2008, 01:25:05 PM »

I respectively disagree with the life sentence. She can sit on death row for years, enduring the treatment there. Eating her pathetic meals, no visitors, staring at the walls, going to the bathroom in front of others, group showers, hearing the death threats yelled at her through the bars, knowing these people can carry them out. Then I want her to anticipate her death date, I want them to explain to her what is going to happen with they put the needle in her arm. I want her to think long and hard about it. When her time comes, I want the person executing her to whisper in her ear, "This one is for Caylee, may you rot in hell". Then a minute later, she can take up her case with God for her final judgement. Then again, I'm Scottish, I believe in revenge.

YES! I could not have said it better!! Minus the Scottish part, lol. I am not, but I like the revenge part.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1769 on: October 12, 2008, 01:25:09 PM »

I'm just not getting the "killed in the pool" part.  After the big blowout I highly doubt she took Caylee back to the house swimming.  I just don't  see it happening.  I think she was killed shortly after the fight, when she left the home.  casey was surely pissed and in a very foul mood.  Being killed in the pool could be a very good possibility, but I'm not buying it.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1770 on: October 12, 2008, 01:25:59 PM »

]Maybe if she was sent to the area that housed all the child offenders.  Other than that I am not quite sure what the circumstances would be.

Don't you think other child offenders would even be disgusted by her? Or not really?
That would be a serious case of the pot calling the kettle black...but you never know!  I say lets throw her in and see what happens..shall we!  LOL

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1771 on: October 12, 2008, 01:26:45 PM »

Hurry back SS...

You have given me a new found love for maggots...one I never thought I would have or want. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1772 on: October 12, 2008, 01:29:43 PM »

Let's say it was merely an accident...  So, she in fact panicked.  She knew her mother and family would hate her, and maybe her friends would doubt her as well. 

OK. I totally see that as a plausible scenario.

But why (and this is only one of many!) would she then delete nearly all of the pictures of Caylee from her computer? 

Your child accidentally dies.. if that's the case, it can probably be proven.  You might get a slap on the wrist, but not a murder conviction. There would be no logical reason for Casey to delete her child's photos from her computer.  It makes no sense.

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1773 on: October 12, 2008, 01:29:48 PM »

Hurry back SS...

You have given me a new found love for maggots...one I never thought I would have or want. 
Yes. I would get a new found love for maggotts to, if they do take casey down..I still do not want them in my home though... I will love them from a distance 
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1774 on: October 12, 2008, 01:29:53 PM »

That would be a serious case of the pot calling the kettle black...but you never know!  I say lets throw her in and see what happens..shall we!  LOL

I'm all for that. That might just be the closest we would see of TRUE JUSTICE 
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1775 on: October 12, 2008, 01:29:56 PM »

Orlando is out of the question for trial. I don't know of any state that doesn't know about or country for that matter. In Toronto a lot of people are following this including LE. But there is a lot of people that don't read the paper or watch the news. They can get a jury, maybe they will send out 500 questionaires like they did for OJ.
There was a high profile case that was tried in Florida. It was the case of Jessica Lundsford. This case recieved even more publicity than the Caylee Anthony case is getting at this point.

Due to the tainted Jury pool in Lake County where the trial was first scheduled, it was changed to Miami where the sentence of Death was handed down to her murderer.

MURT
I don't care what county you live in.  You can't just kill a child and expect to walk away

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1776 on: October 12, 2008, 01:30:44 PM »

I can almost buy that were it not for all of the photos and even testimony from friends that Casey did love her child, even if she did call her a "snot-head".  I guess the only way I could imagine pre-meditation would have to do with the Sunday Night Fight at the Anthony's - as other posters have postulated, maybe little Caylee got in the middle of that ?  or maybe Caylee said something to Casey to make her snap ?  The so-called "poem" that Casey put on her myspace supports this theory, imho.
Sorry, I think I am mis-reading.  You think that the poem shows neglect?  I think the poem shows a demented sociopath bragging that she had control and killed her child out of spite towards her family.  That to me would be murder, not neglect. 
Casey used Caylee to her advantage, and to her advantage only IMO.  Her friends thought she was cute, so she brought her around every now and then...even her friends state that they did not see her with Caylee much, BUT that when they did Casey SEEMED like a loving mother.  She took Caylee out clubbing with her, thats not a good mother.  Casey acted more like a big sister rather than a mother IMO.

m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1777 on: October 12, 2008, 01:30:56 PM »

Hi mrsrocko...I also hope that casey gets life...I dont want her to get the death penalty because I think she needs to spend the rest of her life in prison missing daily all the things that she dearly loves like partying, shopping, partying, men, and partying. AND...having to swallow the uncomfortable pill of not being catered to anymore. She will just be one of many, a face in the crowd. No more demands met, no more order in pizza, no more folks butt kissing...unless of course it's her having to kiss Big Lulu's butt. JMO as always

I have questions for some of our legal minds.
If she were given the dp, wouldn't she be kept in solitary from sentencing on? If given life, would she ever be put in general population?
[/quote]If Casey gets the death penalty, she will go on death row at the female prison ward in Starke, Fl. If she gets life without parole, she will be given a "compatability" evaluation to see what other inmates she can get along with and then placed in a maximum security cell block. I do not know if she will get her own cell or share one with another inmate.

MURT
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1778 on: October 12, 2008, 01:32:36 PM »

Well, maybe it would be.. but that hasn't stopped many people from being murdered in prison for what they've done.   What about Jeffrey Dahmer? The guy who beat him to death killed his wife and blamed two young Black factory workers.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1779 on: October 12, 2008, 01:32:43 PM »

I'm all for that. That might just be the closest we would see of TRUE JUSTICE 
AMEN!  You take her feet and I'll grab her hands...we can toss her on in!  LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.