March 28, 2024, 04:51:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 471735 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1960 on: October 12, 2008, 03:48:59 PM »

Yikes..another Monkey I do not want to cross...LOL

Speaking of Rob I do not think the man likes me much..he never responds to my posts direct toward him and he always leaves when I log on...LOL  I do not think it is coincidence anymore!  LOL (j/k)

You got off easy, Dolce. He's called me annoying (or was it irritating?). So don't take it personally. 

We're all here for Caylee.. not to make friends.  Making friends is a perk, though.  Smile 
Rob likes all of you, he is just a thoughtful person. JMO
I know..I was only kidding.  I love all of his posts, especially those done on the Natalee case.  He is like a Des, gets on the phone and makes calls, gets info, is a constant bug in the ear of the idiots in Aruba. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1961 on: October 12, 2008, 03:49:05 PM »

Uh Oh! This just in!!

Casey Anthony Grand Jury Meeting Details Leaked
Sunday, October 12, 2008 2:43:40 PM

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony's defense team and neighbors in her family's community are outraged that the grand jury will meet, and that information on the meeting was leaked to the media.

Information that 15 to 21 randomly chosen people will decide Tuesday whether Casey Anthony is indicted on homicide charges was leaked earlier in the week.

The Supreme Court states the secrecy to all grand jury proceedings is of the utmost importance to protect grand jury members from outside pressure or intimidation.

"I thought that info was confidential," said Shelly Soltis, a resident of Lee Vista. "I don't know how it got leaked or where you would even find the information for the community to be involved in that, to see what's going on. I was very surprised that press knew all about this jury."

Florida only holds a grand jury for capital cases, any crime for which the maximum punishment is death.

Although it has been quiet in the Anthony neighborhood, residents said they just want the hearing to be over with, so they can start getting life back to normal, without protesters or media

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/12/casey_anthony_grand_jury_meeting_details_leaked.html

MOO, Baez is doing everything to tr to scream the process of th e GJ is flawed, but he doesn't seem to comprehend that the actaul testimony of the grand jury proceedings are secret~NOT the fact that there will be one convened or ven the witness list. Remember the Drew P grand jury witness list was out in the media ~ just not the testimony....he is such a whiner

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1962 on: October 12, 2008, 03:52:11 PM »

Sorry everyone, I lost internet and am now behind 6 pages! arrggghhh

Well, now if there is pure chloroform in the skank's trunk of the car I can see why many might think she used it to kill Caylee.

She just might have, I don't know.

But I got a real problem with the cadaver dogs hitting in the back yard.  If she used chloroform on Caylee, why do it in the backyard?

The trunk was clearly a great place to hide the little girl, for what appears to many days....what's the backyard got to do with any of this if not for the pool???

I can't wait for the next evidence dump...this is one case I can't seem to get myself SET on any one thing as a certainty!
My hypothetical would have her killing Caylee in her room in the house, she takes Caylee's body out through the back of the house and around to the gate that leads to the side door of the garage. She pauses putting Caylee down to rest or perhaps make a call. She then moves Caylee and stops again, perhaps to go and position the car and to see if "the coast is clear. She opens the trunk and then goes to get Caylee, takes her through the garage and places her in the trunk of the car.

Her two brief stops were enough to cause the dogs to hit but not long enough for the hits to be good enough to determine that Caylee had actually been detected.

MURT
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1963 on: October 12, 2008, 03:52:21 PM »

For all the newbies, this link will lock up on page 100 and you have to go to the next cage (link). Just an FYI you were not abandoned.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1964 on: October 12, 2008, 03:52:58 PM »

one thing i am SURE of... if I went to TONEs house... to GET casey..it would NOT have been to get CASEY..it would have been to get CAYLEE ... and when i got there.. i wouldnt need AMY to run interference for me.. i would have knocked on the door... barged past WHOEVER answered (should that have been whomever? )  and DEMANDED that caylee be SHOWN to me RIGHT THEN AND THERE..

now... IF  tone had said.. i have no clue.. or get the hell outta my house... i might have THEN grabbed daughter and demanded answer... but i have NO doubt i wouldnt have AT LEAST , deMANDed.. TO SEE CAYLEE...

its odd to me that the first words outta cindys mouth werent WHERE IS CAYLEE ????

I agree with this 100%...

According to Amy & Tony's statement... did she EVER ask where Caylee was?  I recall there being something about a discussion in the hallway that others couldn't hear, but really?  I would be in there demanding my granddaughter and her things... not just my good for nothing sociopath theiving daughter.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1965 on: October 12, 2008, 03:52:59 PM »

I thought it was pure chloroform also, and here is the link and brief message:
Local Chemist Calls Chloroform In Anthony's Car 'Definitive'

Sources with knowledge of the investigation told WESH 2 that air samples from Casey Anthony's car came back positive for vaporized chloroform.

"I think it's as significant or more significant than finding decomposition products," chemist Jeff Flowers said.

Flowers has testified in state and federal court as an expert and said positive tests for vaporized chloroform mean those results could not have come from cleaning products, human body fluids or a mixture of anything else. Flowers said it had to have been pure chloroform.

"It could not have come from a chemical reaction in the trunk. It's impossible. That solvent could knock out the driver of the car. It's a very dangerous thing to have that material in your car," Flowers said.

He also said that these kinds of tests to detect vaporized chloroform are very common and admissible in court.

"I can name 30 labs in Florida that are absolutely scientifically inrefutable on that test. It's a very common test," Flowers said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17392699/detail.html

Flowers is basing his conclusion on the CONCENTRATATION of the chloroform in the air samples and speculating that it is not a result of a chemical reaction of precursors.  One has to read the article itself in wesh which gives a bit more re: the crucial word "concentration".  Of course anything quoted to NG or from a news source is not a primary source, esp for technical items.  His use of the word "pure" is rather  loose but he has some built in assumptions on how else could the finding of chloroform be rationalized at a concentration which he calls "high" but apparently undivulged.   So the info Flowers goes on is based on both concentration and finding of a substance and speculation on "pure".

I just did a brief bit of research on the determination of pure chloroform in vaporized form vs a by-product. The molecular weight of pure chloroform is different as are other components than a by-product.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1966 on: October 12, 2008, 03:54:07 PM »

ACKKKKKKKK...I am not ready 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1967 on: October 12, 2008, 03:54:12 PM »

Sorry O/T but, just found a new avatar 

OMG, that's funny! 

I couldn't find any with WHITE sunglasses.................are there any computer artists here that can photoshop some in for me? TIA 

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub4/JRmonkey.jpg
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1968 on: October 12, 2008, 03:54:34 PM »

Well, now if there is pure chloroform in the skank's trunk of the car I can see why many might think she used it to kill Caylee.

But I got a real problem with the cadaver dogs hitting in the back yard.  If she used chloroform on Caylee, why do it in the backyard?

The trunk was clearly a great place to hide the little girl, for what appears to many days....what's the backyard got to do with any of this if not for the pool???

I can't wait for the next evidence dump...this is one case I can't seem to get myself SET on any one thing as a certainty!
My hypothetical would have her killing Caylee in her room in the house, she takes Caylee's body out through the back of the house and around to the gate that leads to the side door of the garage. She pauses putting Caylee down to rest or perhaps make a call. She then moves Caylee and stops again, perhaps to go and position the car and to see if "the coast is clear. She opens the trunk and then goes to get Caylee, takes her through the garage and places her in the trunk of the car.

Her two brief stops were enough to cause the dogs to hit but not long enough for the hits to be good enough to determine that Caylee had actually been detected.

MURT

This may be a silly question... but is there a length of time that a body must be dead before a cadaver dog will hit on it?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1969 on: October 12, 2008, 03:55:21 PM »

one thing i am SURE of... if I went to TONEs house... to GET casey..it would NOT have been to get CASEY..it would have been to get CAYLEE ... and when i got there.. i wouldnt need AMY to run interference for me.. i would have knocked on the door... barged past WHOEVER answered (should that have been whomever? )  and DEMANDED that caylee be SHOWN to me RIGHT THEN AND THERE..

now... IF  tone had said.. i have no clue.. or get the hell outta my house... i might have THEN grabbed daughter and demanded answer... but i have NO doubt i wouldnt have AT LEAST , deMANDed.. TO SEE CAYLEE...

its odd to me that the first words outta cindys mouth werent WHERE IS CAYLEE ????

I agree with this 100%...

According to Amy & Tony's statement... did she EVER ask where Caylee was?  I recall there being something about a discussion in the hallway that others couldn't hear, but really?  I would be in there demanding my granddaughter and her things... not just my good for nothing sociopath theiving daughter.

Amy's testimony has not been released. I'm sure there is incredible information in there regarding the hallway conversation.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1970 on: October 12, 2008, 03:55:48 PM »

NOTE TO NEW MEMBERS - WE LOCK THIS THREAD ON PAGE 100.  WHEN WE LOCK WE'LL GIVE YOU THE LINK TO THE NEW THREAD.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1971 on: October 12, 2008, 03:56:13 PM »

For all the newbies, this link will lock up on page 100 and you have to go to the next cage (link). Just an FYI you were not abandoned.

Thanks for reminding everyone.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1972 on: October 12, 2008, 03:56:40 PM »

ACKKKKKKKK...I am not ready 
Must say I am shocked as this is a first!

IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1973 on: October 12, 2008, 03:57:05 PM »

MURT

I think she spent more time in the backyard.  Long enough for some real good decomp to go on.

That ladder being left at pool side....cadaver dog hits in backyard...I have to go with backyard is where death occurred.

How long do we gotta wait for the next evidence dump????   

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1974 on: October 12, 2008, 03:57:25 PM »

OMG, that's funny! 

I couldn't find any with WHITE sunglasses.................are there any computer artists here that can photoshop some in for me? TIA 

Great job Klaas.  (btw where do I find my avi with the twin dollies?)

jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1975 on: October 12, 2008, 03:57:27 PM »

OMG, that's funny! 

Thank you KLASS, you're the greatest! 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1976 on: October 12, 2008, 03:57:38 PM »

I wonder why there is nothing asked of Cindy about the hallway conversation? The detectives never brought it up.

m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1977 on: October 12, 2008, 03:57:57 PM »

MURT

This may be a silly question... but is there a length of time that a body must be dead before a cadaver dog will hit on it?
From what I understand, not long. The smell of decomposition begins almost immediately upon death.

MURT
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1978 on: October 12, 2008, 03:59:51 PM »

MURT

From what I understand, not long. The smell of decomposition begins almost immediately upon death.

MURT
Ok wow that is very interesting.  That brings a WHOLE new realm of possibility to the table.  Thanks for that Murt.  I am going to go and research that now as I was under the same impression as KiahJ.

m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1979 on: October 12, 2008, 03:59:54 PM »

MURT

I think she spent more time in the backyard.  Long enough for some real good decomp to go on.

That ladder being left at pool side....cadaver dog hits in backyard...I have to go with backyard is where death occurred.

How long do we gotta wait for the next evidence dump????   
I expect having to go to Kincos by friday and perhaps once next week.

MURT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.